Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? (25681 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Pathfinder2090: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
They are useless…All of them😎

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by abobote: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Newborn27:
Ability to multi-task comfortably.
Exactly like following different men at the same time

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Abujaexpress: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
They are insatiable with both material things, money and intimacy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Sarbee(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hmmnn
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by AfahaAbia(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
They are the sweetest people I have ever known.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by adesegun121(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
What lesson have you learnt from women?
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by lafakale(m): 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Love yourself, women will love you.
Love women, you'll be emasculated for life.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Papayaayasager(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fear Nigerian women mustly the ones on Nairaland.

9 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Gee64: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hmm.

A woman can be so unpredictable. No man can genuinely please a woman.

A woman could have shared love.

Women are the cunniest animals in the world. Don't think you are smarter; they are always one step ahead of a man.

24 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by soundOsonic: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
They are very easy to understand as compared to how guys see them as complicated beings.
A lady can have different personalities for different men, in other to get their actual personality, just be yourself, and make sure you have a strong personality.
Women don't like guys that forms, if you try to act good, smart or rich to them, they will just go ahead and show you another personality.
In terms of intelligence, women are more intelligent than men, but they are not very practical.
Don't ever spend on a woman without reason, if you want to spend, make her convince you it is a need and not a want, they are more likely to take advantage of your generosity to help with their unwarranted desire. Believe me she will appreciate it more if you are very discipline and discreet on how you spend on her needs.
The truth is the more you spend unnecessary on her, they begin to loose respect for you.
Don't ever try to come upfront you want to have sex with a woman, even if they are Hot they don't like it. Show no interest in sex when dealing with them, if they want to have sex with you, you will know, they don't know how to hide it. Don't ever ask sex from a woman you are not dating.
Women might ask for your advice but they will not take it, whenever they ask for advice, don't advise them by telling them what to do, just agree with whatever they are saying and chip in what you think you would do in that situation, don't tell them what you think they should do.
A woman likes guys that are better than them, which is surprisingly opposite to men, the reason you might not be having luck with ladies is simply because you are not smarter, rational, organized, richer, educated and anything positive. You just need to be mostly better than her in most things.
Don't hold it against them they like a richer, more intelligent girl than themselves, men don't like richer and more intelligent woman than themselves too.
Men gets bored easily, women don't, when they like you, they always want you to be there for them.
In my opinion I will love to have women as friends than have a man has friend.
They are more playful, friendly, caring, joyful, check up on you more.
The only advantage of having a male friend to a female is that male friends are very loyal and more likely to help you in need, female are less likely to spend their last Kobo to make you feel better, they will though if they have abundant, a male friend don't need to have abundant to help you

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Iamzik: 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
as u stay focused..don't let the years run by..becos pursuing money and old with no companion is not worth it

Egungun be kiafu....🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Watinhapen(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
I’m a married man. So, you can take these things that I have learnt about women to the bank.

1. Don’t be a pussy man. If you’re not a real man with principles, a woman will always take you for a ride. A real man who doesn’t compromise always get the best women and is treated with topmost respect.

2. When you find a good woman, treat her well. You may not find another as good as her.

3. A woman that can keep herself is a good woman. Don’t ever allow anybody to tell you that a virgin doesn’t matter. It takes a good woman to be a virgin in this age and time.

4. Every woman loves a man that is caring. Find the one that worth your care. Don’t waste your time and resources on a woman that doesn’t worth it.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Exceed15: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Don't over do anything for them because they will forget.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Philomath1212: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Apus:
1. No matter how educated or intelligent they may be, they are more emotional than rational, hence behave stupidly most times.

2. They are cunny and sly hence the need to always deal with them with extra caution.

3. If you find one that truly loves you unconditionally as a man, count yourself as one of the luckiest men on earth.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Iamzik: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
They are useless…All of them😎

Hahahaha who do you this thing bro?

About 6% of them have sense but they are hard to find

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by sedIoyol(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Manipulative , I actually don't take them serious yeah.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by lamalang(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
There are the good and there are the bad ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Omoawoke2(m): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
When I was much younger and still a student, it was hard getting women. The more I grow, the easier it becomes. Women don’t care about your looks, being a fine boy didn’t save me, but being more manly and having some financial stability commanded more respect.
So I’ve learnt, work hard and make money, never sacrifice success for kpekus. Go after success with everything you have, kepkus will always be available even if you clock retirement age, younger kpekus will always be available

Then secondly, treat a woman you really want in your life well, don’t raise your voice at her, always take time to listen to her opinions (not compulsory you follow them) but listen and understand her point of view, don’t tell a woman everything about you, it’s very dangerous. And never forget that the only woman that cannot betray you is your mother

87 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by forestwilda: 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
No trust them they are like weather they can change at any time. Do not give thy strength unto them they destroyed a king Says the Lord of host..

28 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by killsmith(f): 4:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Women are misunderstood. All they want is love and care.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Bendeco2020: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:
When I was much younger and still a student, it was hard getting women. The more I grow, the easier it becomes. Women don’t care about your looks, being a fine boy didn’t save me, but being more manly and having some financial stability commanded more respect.
So I’ve learnt, work hard and make money, never sacrifice success for kpekus. Go after success with everything you have, kepkus will always be available even if you clock retirement age, younger kpekus will always be available
One of few reasonable comment here

10 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Donmaro5: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
If your daughter is determine to have her own way, keep a close watch on her. If not she will spread her leg wide open anywhere as a thirsty traveler will drink any water available for him.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Firefly2017(f): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
This man sense wee not kill you
Map1:
If you have a daughter and always spent time with her you will realise that women are the same,young or older their thoughts are same and lovely to be with.if you have 50 children with out a female child my brother you have no child.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Bendeco2020: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
killsmith:
They are selfish. Do they replicate same love and care to the opposite gender?

If you show too much care for them, they will ride you

Be careful if these are the main things you do to sustain your relationship

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Rubyjade: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
undecided as if she didn't make sacrifices too
Angel55555:
When she's about to dump your sorry ass, she won't remember the sacrifices you have made to sustain the relationship, and to make her happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by blackgold2018(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kids thread..

If you focused more on yourself and career, you wouldn’t have time to know what a lady taught you.

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Iamzik: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
killsmith:

Lol

94% of women don't know what they want grin grin

17 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by VinnyBaba: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
*They love Men they can MANIPULATE and Use!
*They Enjoy DRAMA and Competition.
*They love BAD Guys and AGGRESSIVE Men, and don't fancy Quiet Guys!😒😌

If you want your Relationship with your Wife/Girlfriend to Last,
Create DRAMA.

Meet a PROSTITUTE with Big YANCH and breast and pay her to be Sending Nudes to your phones every week.😊😊😊

If you are giving ur Wife N500 for Soup, she will NEVER leave you! 🤨🙂

26 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by ak22(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ah that gender

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by tolumizzy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Just be yasef and don't over do.....especially trust

6 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Firefly2017(f): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone, I am back here since 2017, (don't ask me where I was, long story) just welcome me back plz. I have missed Y'all like I didn't think possible. Nairalanders are a rare bred, the realist bunch😁

11 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MrAbufayed: 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
as u stay focused..don't let the years run by..becos pursuing money and old with no companion is not worth it
Being without a companion is better than being with a woman who will cheat on you no matter how good you are in everything you do, some women are just mysterious, evil creatures who doesn't even know what they want...go on the internet and see what women are doing in marriages,when you catch them, they'll begin to cry because you caught them.
But sorry for the ones that'll come close to me and do that rubbish, I'm a fully traditional person,my two ex-wives went to the great beyond as soon as they started seeing other men,lol....I no dey Play

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.