Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? (25757 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by pansophist(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Their ability to cry on demand. How do they even do it?

A woman can just be talking to you, and start crying. Few mins later, she is laughing, then she may receive a call, and the next minute, start to cry again.

She can give you a dirty slap, be the aggressor, but still cry.

Funny enough, they don't cry when the pandemonium is between women and women, but if a man is involved, then tears flows effortlessly like rain.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
MrAbufayed:

Being without a companion is better than being with a woman who will cheat on you no matter how good you are in everything you do, some women are just mysterious, evil creatures who doesn't even know what they want...go on the internet and see what women are doing in marriages,when you catch them, they'll begin to cry because you caught them.
But sorry for the ones that'll come close to me and do that rubbish, I'm a fully traditional person,my two ex-wives went to the great beyond as soon as they started seeing other men,lol....I no dey Play
I'm an agent of the DSS we will get you. I have copied your email address
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

Never trust them, because they don't trust each other.

The moment you start borrowing money from them or your woman start feeding you, know that the relationship is counting down to a BREAK UP or DIVORCE

Women don't like spending their money, not even on a man that they claim they truly love. grin

They might tolerate it for some weeks or months, but when it go beyond 6 months, MY GUY YOU ARE A GONER grin grin

Your Virgin wife can still cheat on you, I am a living witness (I F*cked a woman who married as a virgin last month). cool

Just like some men do, some decent women might just want to f*ck you with no strings attached. This ladies are neither h*oes nor prostitutes. This is the aspect of their life I am still confused about

Because we have been indoctrinated to accept, women only f*ck the men they have feeling for. THIS IS A BIG LIE!

Also women know who will see their pants and later f*ck them from the very first day of your encounter with them.
Buy them house, car, open a super market for them, you might not still f*ck her. But one broke undergraduate will f*ck them for free on the bed you bought for them with your money, after eating the food she cooked, using the money she got from you to cook for him, he will still borrow transport fair from the money after f*cking her stupidly angry angry angry

In my humble conclusion, you can never understand those gender. But just love them with sense. They are great, sweet, caring and wonderful to touch (Very soft sweet body) tongue

In-fact guys,Leave them to behave like what they were created to be.

BE A MAN AND LEAVE WOMEN TO BE WOMEN wink
So you are banging married women
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
maureensylvia:
What type of thread is this?

You opened door for gender bashers
Your gender wahala too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
MrAbufayed:

Yes don't beg them , just collect it ... just be toxic,they love toxic men,that's why eve answered the devil because he was a toxic animal
Hahahaha bad guy 🀣
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
kushme:

What companion are you talking about?
Like a man should always adjust his ways to accommodate what he doesn't like, or keeping your space in a particular way just for another person all in the name of a woman to change the settings.
Abi, na the one of waste, since my brother married, he became grey faster than when we were together. What about my banker friend wey dey get extra money before marriage while now na different news.
My own experience nko, kept a woman for one week only to be spending more than how I dey spend as a lone guy who is so fulfilled in his little space. They(females) try to take away your focus if it doesn't please them. My married brother and two married friends advised me not to get into the plantation (marriage) if I want to maintain the freedom I am enjoying now... They know I know already. Less I forget, these women in our lives are not bad women, they are just dealing with their damn hormones..

Lastly, you can take this to the bank, "if they are not happy then you shouldn't be happy,too". you having fun without them is evil to them and should be punishable.

Now, these are what some men like us want from women.
- Fill our belly(optional, cos we can do it)
- empty our balls(fvck us)
- Let us be (leave us alone).
πŸ˜‚
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
BigYash:
No mind ladies. They always live in the "moment" once them hook another mugu again,they starts from there again.. They play on the emotions and intelligence of guys to have their needs meant. When I chop my major breakfast.. I sharply go learn about them ladies,since then I have edge over them.. Their papa dia.. grin
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MrAbufayed: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Lol,DSS ke
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MrAbufayed: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

Don't follow internet and allow it be cloud u, there are many good godly women like myself..imagine if someone start generalizing men when they have never tested your character
They generalize us oo....have you not heard that all men are scum

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Atolu01: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
GUNITGuy:

You need help I am not the one that rape you and all the females you know
Go for counseling for Post Traumatic rape Disorders before you go on serial killing of men ....
Please point of advice you can't kill me

You need help. Stop raping women. You don't say. Go for therapy on how to solve your control issues, so as to stop forcing people to "bend their rules" for you, and systematically kill them. You can't kill me either.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Atolu01: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
GUNITGuy:

You are one of the people systematically destroying men......You would need them more than you could ever think...Even western world have beginning to understand Germany signed a law prohibits divorce benefits for women more would definitely before the end of Century based on the Abuse your Gender is using marriage Laws for in Western Countries ..
War is coming for them pray those Radicals don't have their way you would need men to Protect you better wake and stop All this Misandrist Sentiments that takes you no where ...

Yes, men, or whatever, are such harmless and fluffy angels that don't destroy others, or anyone that comes across them. Carry your fake, unjustified indignation go one corner abeg. I can't comprehend the rest of your gibberish. War is coming for them pray those Radicals don't have their way you would need women to Protect you better wake and stop All this Misogynist Sentiments that takes you no where.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by galantjoe(m): 2:42am On Oct 24, 2023
Most of Women are good-life-seekers

You must be alpha man in order to be in charge of them

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by DND069: 6:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Men do too much to fit in into women's world. Slavery!

Irrespective of what type of men[Alpha, Beta, Sigma and the likes] you claim, women leave if she wanna.

They deal with men like they deal with Jobs, when bored or need more high pay, they exit.

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Are you consoling him or you're mocking him
mock him? only u will read meaning in simple statements
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2023
MrAbufayed:

They generalize us oo....have you not heard that all men are scum
thats for the foolish ones that dont want to tke responsibility
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2023
dakeskese:

Lets be friends
send me msg on whatsapp and introduce yaself well

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MrAbufayed: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hassanmaye:

I never see your people o
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MrAbufayed: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
thats for the foolish ones that dont want to tke responsibility
Ehnnnn....you are a good woman
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Fiscus105(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
Newborn27:
Reading through all the comments baffled me as to who the person breaking sincere women hearts are.....

Every commenter above kept painting women badly....how about we women that were used...jilted and dumped despite the sincere love ..sacrifices and commitment....na same women too?

This campaign about women being useless is becoming harsh on Nairaland that the few innocent ones are getting tangled up in the whole mess.... truly some women are bad but this generalization isn't worth it...have you dated or married all the women in the universe to create a yardstick for generalization?

Eniyan lon ko esin loro....esin o ni ika ninu..

The way men bad-mouth women in their gathering is the way women would do too wen they are together gossiping, this should tell you that everyone is being selfish wen giving his or her own side of story, remember, wen they ask u to preside over ur own case, u will always win.

Meanwhile, anybody that carries hearsay/online comments to behave in real life, sorry for him/her.

Even many that they, themself misbehaved in the relationship would still come online to paint themselves saints and ladies bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by DonroxyII: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2023
Stephen2324:
What lesson have you learnt from women?
They are the Moulder of "Men" For Services to Nature Since Men are The Rock Pillar of Earth, Women are The Solidifer/Churning Machine.... Without Women, All Men are Forever Boys With No Reasonableness & Maturities!

A Man That has Never Passed Through The "Trainings-Systems" of Womenhood is Forever a "Boy" ....

Those Men Who Fails to Learn From The Deep Messages Being Passed By Womenhood are "Failed-Men" and a Failed Men are Disastrous to Humanities Because No Matter Their Age They are "Adult-Boy & Wo-Men(Men like Women Who Think With Their Heart Not Brain)" .

Redpillers, Misogynist, MGTOW, Incel & Narcissist are All Failed Men looking for Stewpid Philosophies & Principles to Make Up for Their Lost & Immaturities to Womenhood grin

Women & Men are Never-Ever Competitions But Complements We are to Build One another Thus Most Women Reason from their Heart While Men(Real Masculinity Energies) Reason From Our Brain(No Need for Stewpid Philosophies Once You Manned-Up, She will Oblige You If She didn't, Simply Find Your Level)...

Most Women That Reason with Their Brain are usually Lonely because Most men are "Wo-Men(Men like Women That Reason With Their Heart & Compete with Feminine Gender)" which is no Good for Women(Heart-Based Thinkers) & Brain-Based Women!

A Woman is Never Wrong to Me Because if She is wrong, Then I'm the one That's Wrong For Failure to Define & Mark My Manhood Once You Defined Your Manliness Frame, Women would pick Her Womanhood & Feminism Energies Therefrom & Find Her Spot Like Your First Daughter.... She would behave like Water while You are Her Rock!

Finally, Women are The Manufacturer of Soul into Human By Churning & Cooking Our Bodies till Human Evolved ... Women are Beauty & Adorations of Humanities On Earth With Different Shapes & Styles... You Can't Find Woman in Any Planet Other Than Earth !

Shame to All "Wo-Men & Redpillers" grin .. Awon Weyrey !

God Bless All Real Men Out There Dirtying, Soiling, Toiling Daily to Manned Their Women,
Provide for their Families & Those Manning Up to Masculinity Energies Duties as well as Upcoming Men(The Pillars of Manhood) ....

God Bless Womenhood & Humanities cheesy...

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by DonroxyII: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2023
burp18:
Plenty of bad experiences. Not a lot of good ones
Upgrade your Manhood Brotherly. If you dey repeat class, No be say school get Problem e mean say u no sabi Book.

You are too Emotional na ihm Be Ya wahala.

Men must not reason with Heart But Brain.

Were you raised by ya Mom

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Lol. Nairaland boys with their obsession
aboutt the female gender. grin

If men have sense like women ehn. But men don't have sense at all and that's why we milk them of their hard earn money. Money dem no fit give dia mama wey born dem we go collect and dem still no go smell our pant (ubunja carelessly taught us this trick which he said he teaches his daughter because it guarantees 200% milking of men's money. CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH)

Lesson is, continue calling us 'fish brain' lol grin hahahaha.
You're on pointπŸ‘.Some men are senseless,they keep giving out their money instead of taking care of their family and their mother who took care of them first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by DonroxyII: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2023
otipoju:
A. Say less, do more. Keep an air of mystery about you to avoid "see finish".

B. Don't depend on them for your happiness . You must learn to generate happiness from deep within you.

C. Stay focused on actualizing your vision and don't let her whims make you deviate your from your purpose here on earth.

D. Make sure to ***k her mercilessly that when she remembers you, a huge smile comes up her lips for making her feel good.
It is better to hear her tell you..."please let me rest small", than for her to say "are you already done? "

E. To hold her for long, hold on lightly.For If you hold on too tight, she will slip away from your grip like fish.

grin
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by DonroxyII: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2023
Love56743:
The more you try to understand a woman the more confused you become, just accept them the way they are just for peace to reign, only thing i noticed about them is they are vry emotional, easily to brain wash, mood whine,
Never-Ever Accept a Woman The Way she is .. she will Destroy You ....

You Must Be a Better Man then Change whatever Craze Loaded unto Her Head From Her Father's House & Those From The Street Then Replace it with Your Own Modules !

If you leave her like that, She will raise your children with her Own Family's Philosophies or Whatever Jan.jawe.eds(Boyfriends Who has damaged Her) Loaded unto Her In the Street instead of Yours ...

You will see your children behaving like members of her household or Some Street Lords grin ...

Raise Your wife, She will raise your kids same as you raised her ! ... Trust Me Once Your Wife Finds You Unworthy of A Man She will Raise Your Children With the Philosophies of Other Men She Cherished While Poisoning Your Children Against You...

Meanwhile Manage the in-between to avoid her magma-Rising !

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by DonroxyII: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Newborn27:
Reading through all the comments baffled me as to who the person breaking sincere women hearts are.....

Every commenter above kept painting women badly....how about we women that were used...jilted and dumped despite the sincere love ..sacrifices and commitment....na same women too?

This campaign about women being useless is becoming harsh on Nairaland that the few innocent ones are getting tangled up in the whole mess.... truly some women are bad but this generalization isn't worth it...have you dated or married all the women in the universe to create a yardstick for generalization?

Eniyan lon ko esin loro....esin o ni ika ninu..
grin .... You don't Understand Nairalandcheesy ... if you take the words of dudes here for Bank, You are used again ....

Nairaland boys no be am cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by DonroxyII: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
OyinO:
Leave the women alone. Did they force you? The kind of women you find in any society are a direct result of how the men in that society want them to be. And then you turn around to start crying fowl. You Nigerian men love to show off wealth and status to win a woman's love or attention. At the end, you created money loving golddigging women whom you then turn around to condemn. Yeye Nigerian men
Na dem lol.. cheesy
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by DonroxyII: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
Myer:

If woman love and trust you, she can go to heaven or hell for you to succeed.
But if woman hate you, start to dey fast and pray.
grin Olohun !

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by DonroxyII: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
Karlifate:

@ bolded:

I knew "God" must be a Computer Scientist

LMAO! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

God is an Accountant.
All Your "Good Works" are "Credit Entry" While all Your "Evil Works" are "Debit Entry" .. !!

Statement of Your Performance & Statement of Your Position shall be revealed to you in due Course.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by DonroxyII: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hassanmaye:

I don't like this statement but its true, I once asked my married friend to borrow me 30k he said he doesn't have only for me to check his inbox and saw he transferred 45k to a lady living in Lagos.
Oga Forget, You Can't do for him what the lady was doing for him ....

That lady was his "Peace of Mind" .. What do you expect Sir grin .....

Na person wey owns money sabi where & how ihm monies suppose be channeled grin ....

You can fvck him Bro .. Comot !
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by holicupp(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
a woman can betray u anytim

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Kingogbotor(m): 2:19am On Oct 26, 2023
Dont date a single mom.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by OyinO: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
DonroxyII:
Na dem lol.. cheesy

I'm a guy o. My dickk even big pass ya own o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yearnin For A Man's Touch / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? / My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.