Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? (25751 Views)

Truth You Learnt As An Adult / What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / What Is The Biggest Lesson You Learnt From A Past Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by GUNITGuy: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Atolu01:

Sicko. "bend her rules" indeed. Rapist.
Excuse me are you a she or he

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Newborn27(f): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
abobote:

Exactly like following different men at the same time

I don't know about that....as I've never practiced such lifestyle.

Multi-task in raising kids... taking care of the home and spouse... functioning well in career and working diligently in the church and others.

Women are strong.

I'm proud to be one of them!

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Akano5(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
tundepy:
You can't really understand that gender.. It's deep, Recently i Met a Nigerian lady on a dating site, we chatted about life's stuff, immediately she told me, I think you are my missing rib, love don show me shege. I stopped chattin immediately.. Me I Don loose interest, cos I can't just understand that gender, I'm in my 30s, virgin as well.. I just Wan try this thing called relationship, I'm scared really with the kind of ladies available these days.. Yet it's hard to be in a relationship in a country like Kuwait..

Kuwait, Nigerian girls are something else.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Abigailzino(f): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Apus:
1. No matter how educated or intelligent they may be, they are more emotional than rational, hence behave stupidly most times.

2. They are cunny and sly hence the need to always deal with them with extra caution.

3. If you find one that truly loves you unconditionally as a man, count yourself as one of the luckiest men on earth.

4. Don't take that one for granted lol. Cox you could still count yourself lucky and still ruin it at the end of the day. So don't.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by freedomchild: 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
sad I learnt that from my experience that a woman reveals her true colours when you appear broke or struggling and not flaunting wealth before her.
But the idiot that served me international breakfast suddenly repositioned to " interested" when she heard I had 8.5 million naira from sale of a parcel of land shared by my kindred and I got my share.
you are bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Satazaa: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
soundOsonic:
They are very easy to understand as compared to how guys see them as complicated beings.
A lady can have different personalities for different men, in other to get their actual personality, just be yourself, and make sure you have a strong personality.
Women don't like guys that forms, if you try to act good, smart or rich to them, they will just go ahead and show you another personality.
In terms of intelligence, women are more intelligent than men, but they are not very practical.
Don't ever spend on a woman without reason, if you want to spend, make her convince you it is a need and not a want, they are more likely to take advantage of your generosity to help with their unwarranted desire. Believe me she will appreciate it more if you are very discipline and discreet on how you spend on her needs.
The truth is the more you spend unnecessary on her, they begin to loose respect for you.
Don't ever try to come upfront you want to have sex with a woman, even if they are Hot they don't like it. Show no interest in sex when dealing with them, if they want to have sex with you, you will know, they don't know how to hide it. Don't ever ask sex from a woman you are not dating.
Women might ask for your advice but they will not take it, whenever they ask for advice, don't advise them by telling them what to do, just agree with whatever they are saying and chip in what you think you would do in that situation, don't tell them what you think they should do.
A woman likes guys that are better than them, which is surprisingly opposite to men, the reason you might not be having luck with ladies is simply because you are not smarter, rational, organized, richer, educated and anything positive. You just need to be mostly better than her in most things.
Don't hold it against them they like a richer, more intelligent girl than themselves, men don't like richer and more intelligent woman than themselves too.
Men gets bored easily, women don't, when they like you, they always want you to be there for them.
In my opinion I will love to have women as friends than have a man has friend.
They are more playful, friendly, caring, joyful, check up on you more.
The only advantage of having a male friend to a female is that male friends are very loyal and more likely to help you in need, female are less likely to spend their last Kobo to make you feel better, they will though if they have abundant, a male friend don't need to have abundant to help you
brilliant analysis
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by kamtamark(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
When the have money and you don't have as a man, you are finished. They will control you like a house boy

7 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Newborn27(f): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Reading through all the comments baffled me as to who the person breaking sincere women hearts are.....

Every commenter above kept painting women badly....how about we women that were used...jilted and dumped despite the sincere love ..sacrifices and commitment....na same women too?

This campaign about women being useless is becoming harsh on Nairaland that the few innocent ones are getting tangled up in the whole mess.... truly some women are bad but this generalization isn't worth it...have you dated or married all the women in the universe to create a yardstick for generalization?

Eniyan lon ko esin loro....esin o ni ika ninu..

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Atolu01: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Available9:

Depends on how you define "control". Scumbag

Stop looking for whose life to control. Piece of empty shit looking for who to oppress, abuse and denigrate, so as to feel good about its over-bloated ego and self. Stop projecting your scumminess on another person. Own it, and work on yourself. Or not. Scumbag.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Uptheante(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Firefly2017:
This man sense wee not kill you
He quoted this from the Bible, book of Sirach which is found only in Catholic bible
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Atolu01: 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
GUNITGuy:

It's how it's supposed to be become an high valued man with strong Principles u dictate the pace .....No one is raping any ...Stop getting your validation from them, have self control....
They ve no generation that have waeponize sex like the one we have now ... I Have standards and would never settle for less ....
The Glory and Power of masculinity will be restored

Nothing like "high value" man, or whatever. Dictate indeed. Control your life, and stop looking for who to oppress and control. Which glory and power. You mean toxicity. Unrefined, callous, incredibly self-centered, insufferable creation.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Atolu01: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Excuse me are you a she or he

So you can determine who to close your ears to; or give selective advice to. Sicko. A person's gender doesn't change the fact that you should stop raping women, and abusing their human rights.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MSN1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
They are the easiest but MOST complex beings to deal with.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
Be stingy, let them earn your money

7 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Okoroawusa: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lesson that I have learned from women? It's simple: If I leave woman woman go leave me

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by GUNITGuy: 12:09am On Oct 23, 2023
Atolu01:

So you can determine who to close your ears to; or give selective advice to. Sicko. A person's gender doesn't change the fact that you should stop raping women, and abusing their human rights.
Hey come I am not a rapist watch Your words please
I have maintained decorum without insults please respect yourself carefully

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by GUNITGuy: 12:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Atolu01:

Please get off my mention if you have no intelligent conversation to say ...Go look for your kind ..

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Atolu01: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Hey come I am not a rapist watch Your words please
I have maintained decorum without insults please respect yourself carefully

Stop raping women. If you say you are not one, you'll support the crime, so, no difference. Nobody should have to "bend their rules" because of your whims. How is calling you what you are an insult? Respect yourself, and respect others' human rights.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Atolu01: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Please get off my mention if you have no intelligent conversation to say ...Go look for your kind ..

As if you know what intelligence means. Stop raping and abusing women, in your excessive need for control.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by makun01(m): 12:37am On Oct 23, 2023
After God fear woman, then satan
They will prove you wrong for trustung them🀧πŸ₯±

7 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by GUNITGuy: 12:39am On Oct 23, 2023
Atolu01:

As if you know what intelligence means. Stop raping and abusing women, in your excessive need for control.
I'm not a murderer like you leave my mention Killer

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by GUNITGuy: 12:48am On Oct 23, 2023
Atolu01:

Hope you don't kill someone while he sleep you are a Killer arsonist would definitely end up poisoning your husband.....You better stop being a killer or else you end like chidinma, and that one that burnt her husband or the one that stab her husband all because of cheating

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by zedegit: 3:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Stephen2324:
What lesson have you learnt from women?

They have short memory. When things are rosy, you are darling but if things go south they'll forget those things and disrespect comes in.

8 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MrAgbako: 5:54am On Oct 23, 2023
Ah
Many things o, πŸ˜‚
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MrAgbako: 6:00am On Oct 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Lol. Nairaland boys with their obsession
aboutt the female gender. grin

If men have sense like women ehn. But men don't have sense at all and that's why we milk them of their hard earn money. Money dem no fit give dia mama wey born dem we go collect and dem still no go smell our pant (ubunja carelessly taught us this trick which he said he teaches his daughter because it guarantees 200% milking of men's money. CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH)

Lesson is, continue calling us 'fish brain' lol grin hahahaha.

Why all these girls dey raise their legs when Dem dey with their men for ATMπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As for me I be peter Obi. I no dey give shishi
Except I just want give. Nobody can force meπŸ˜‚πŸ’―

5 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MrAgbako: 6:09am On Oct 23, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
They're always on survival mode hence why they'll settle with rich polygamist than a broke loyal man.

Their offspring and family comes first.

They don't love.

you are not the only one dating your girl

cowbell our milk!πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by LivingSage: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2023
This is kobojunkie in another form undecided undecided
Atolu01:

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Oluwateemzy123(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2023
I have always attract the wrong ones all my life till this morning the last time I saw a real one I was more social and balanced than her in all aspects so I walked out of the relationship..
Angelfrost:

Different strokes...!

kissAll the women I have encountered so far in life, up to the one I'm currently married to, left awesome and great impressions in my life.

Sometimes, I wonder how and where some of you guys meet the bad eggs you all gripe about
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by OyinO: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Leave the women alone. Did they force you? The kind of women you find in any society are a direct result of how the men in that society want them to be. And then you turn around to start crying fowl. You Nigerian men love to show off wealth and status to win a woman's love or attention. At the end, you created money loving golddigging women whom you then turn around to condemn especially when you find yourself among the broke dudes. Yeye Nigerian men

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
I can patch up your broken spirit grin grin cheesy..Holy Spirit and I will do a very good job..give us a chance smiley
Are you consoling him or you're mocking him
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by Angelfrost(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2023
Oluwateemzy123:
I have always attract the wrong ones all my life till this morning the last time I saw a real one I was more social and balanced than her in all aspects so I walked out of the relationship..

I understand... That's life sir.

I think you need to take step back and refocus your goals.

The women I always got attracted to were those who totally aligned with my mentality and life pursuits. I simply ignored or refused to get into relationships with those that were clearly out of my league or way outside my life goals.
Re: What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? by dakeskese(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

Don't follow internet and allow it be cloud u, there are many good godly women like myself..imagine if someone start generalizing men when they have never tested your character
Lets be friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yearnin For A Man's Touch / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? / My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.