Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London (51920 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jman06:
I don't blame women for how badly they treat men in marriage. I rather blame f00lish men who would work their butt off only to lavish the money on one ungrateful lady who would not hesitate to dump his assz if the money stops coming.

Men should desist from carrying women as responsibilities in this modern time! Not even in marriage! There's equal opportunities for both genders in all spheres of life, so why should you make a woman your responsibility Someone who'll not look back in treating you like trash when the chips are down. Stop being brainwashed by religious tales, after all modern women have discarded all the marital duties given to them by same bible!

These f00lish men would still call themselves logical beings but show no iota of logic when dealing with women.
Simple

4 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

The problem with you is your inability to stay in one place. Which are you fighting for? My grandmother in 1900s or the lady in 2023?
Getting a divorce is as easy as ABC in today's Nigeria even in the Conservative North!!
Don't argue what you don't know pls
You dey mind her ... na to dey use people dem Sabi ... always thinking na only them come this world come enjoy ...

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

You no reach. I know say your fish brain no go comprehend my initial message.

Na the man wey carry you put for house you fit use your crude attitude frustrate.
Lolzzz
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by maasoap(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jeon:
Men are very stupid. They think the bad seeds which they planted can never be harvested.

But why are they so quick to cry and playing the victim if the Woman is no longer interested ?. And all the other fools will be blaming /insulting the woman without knowing the past events in the Marriage.
I'm sure that you discovered this early in life by observing your father's stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Faposky95: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
If na that foto be brutality.... you're in for a long thing......
Fact.. the man's an animal......but there's more to life.
Now, the kids do what....?
Love without a father.
Then, if mummy new guy dey brush am.....what else.....?
Send him to Naija.....?!
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jman06:
I don't blame women for how badly they treat men in marriage. I rather blame f00lish men who would work their butt off only to lavish the money on one ungrateful lady who would not hesitate to dump his assz if the money stops coming.
Men should desist from carrying women as responsibilities in this modern time! Not even in marriage! There's equal opportunities for both genders in all spheres of life, so why should you make a woman your responsibility Someone who'll not look back in treating you like trash when the chips are down. Stop being brainwashed by religious tales, after all modern women have discarded all the marital duties given to them by same bible!
These f00lish men would still call themselves logical beings but show no iota of logic when dealing with women.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
1Sharon:

If you truly believed that, why una dey change when you travel abroad. Keep beating your wives now. I'll be waiting for your mugshot on front page.
Me beat woman for Wetin ... I go send you away claiming equal right inside my house ... I dey tell my daughter if you claim equal right for your husband house na she go suffer am... I hate nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by maasoap(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nazgul:
The man is very foolish. How can you be brutalizing your wife and not expect any kind of reaction from her? Like you beat her every now and then, and you're planning to relocate to a country where the rights of women are seriously protected by the law, and your relocation doesn't give you goosebumps?
Has any of them shown the evidences they claimed to have to the public? Or, we just have to agree that they're saying the truth, bro Joseph the dreamer? Common sense is not common these days sha
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by luminouz(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Her story is that the man lied about that. undecided
K
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
maasoap:
■ Has any of them shown the evidences they claimed to have to the public? Or, we just have to agree that they're saying the truth? Common sense is not common these days sha
Well duh! Were you there to know the story better than the one told by both of them or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by pirazo: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
How can you just make a blanket statement because one what you just read. Are all men like that? Why didn't you just direct the insult to the man in question?
Clearly you ha e forgotten that you father and brothers are men also.

Jeon:
Men are very stupid. They think the bad seeds which they planted can never be harvested.

But why are they so quick to cry and playing the victim if the Woman is no longer interested ?. And all the other fools will be blaming /insulting the woman without knowing the past events in the Marriage.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Then they move West and the men deserve the knife, gun, or courtroom the wife carries for them.
That place wey gun cheap... you go collect my property you no go use reach I week I swear ...

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Discountsempai:
I had a feeling that there was more to the story.

It is like one story I heard about a man who was crying online about how his wife had left him and won't let him see their children. I was siding with the man, believing the man was suffering for nothing...until I heard the full story. Plus how the wife 1) had promises made to her broken 2) how she had to watch as her husband brought another woman into their house , with the child he had with the woman. Madam left as soon as she could....

The woman planned well for him.

Make he come back to Nigeria, make he come learn humility.
No worries you go see woman wahala you go cry , you sha dey see Wetin them dey do those sport guys ... no worries

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
oliverwrites:
I try not to argue with anyone when they say a man beats a woman. Especially Nigerian women. The world is hypocritical towards men and it is disgusting.
Na man come world come suffer na ... make man broke it's normal for the woman to move , make man make money he no take care of wife we go dey hear ... all those when he no get I wait ooo... if you know Wetin she don show the man ... Omo! There are good women out there ooo... most times women na frustration dem dey bring ... just give them belle dey send upkeep ...

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by maasoap(m): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
I think she perfectly went Tyla on this man...she serve the breakfast Wella.

The man feelam... hopefully he gets deported back to Nigeria make he learn his lessons.
I see used and dumped, simple as ABC. Used him to travel abroad, used him to bring the kids over. No marriage is perfect, anyone who wants out of marriage for any reason will still have to find a way to put the fault on the other partner

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Chi133(f): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
Tokotaya:
Microsecondnews Reporter 5 mins read

Friends defend Nigerian lady who ‘divorced’ her husband at Airport in London upon arrival

The dramatic case of a Nigerian man, Henry Osah, who arrived in the United Kingdom with his kids to reunite with his wife but was dumped at the airport by the wife who only took the kids with her is continuing to generate reactions.

Even as the lady in question has spoken up to defend her actions, a number of her friends are also speaking up in her defence.

At least one of the friends, Peace Obule, felt so strongly about the case that he prayed that the man would be deported back to Nigeria, adding that even then it would not be enough for what he did to his wife when she was with him in Nigeria.

The story was broken on an online community for Nigerians in the UK by a lady with the Twitter handle @jayydubby.

She wrote:

“Hello everyone,

A family friend of mine is in urgent need of a job with sponsorship. Last month, he arrived in the UK with his children as dependents and his wife went to pick them up at the airport and asked to see their children’s passports, which he handed over without any suspicion. She then told him that their marriage was over and wanted nothing to do with him. She took their children and abandoned him at the airport. He just come to the UK for the first time to join his wife, who came last year to study. He helped pay her fees and sold off everything he had to join her.

Today, the Home Office sent him a letter saying that he has until 1st of January, to return to Nigeria. He has nothing to go back to and may never see his children again.

I am pleading with anyone who can help him with a job referral so that he can stay and fight for his children. If you know of any job openings or can put him in touch with someone who might be able to help, please reach out to me. I would be incredibly grateful. 🙏🏼😥.”

Letter from the Home Office to the estranged husband. He must leave by January next year unless he finds a job.
Many netizens reacted to the post with cynicism, insisting that the marriage must have broken down before now for a woman to take that action.

JayDubby responded:

“For those saying it’s unbelievable, these are some of their chats before he travelled. They never quarrelled. She feigned happiness and was even asking which soup he would like to eat.
A Twitter user with the handle @tiffanyibeh responded with some venom, accusing JayDubby of not telling the whole truth.

She wrote: “A family friend of yours ?? And you want to say you Donno how he beats up his wife back in Nigeria?? He’s been beating her up for years!! And coming to the UK was her chance of getting freedom! She did what she did just to be with her kids again!”

When JayyDubby tried to rubbish her version of events, @tiffanyibeh responded:

“Do u want to see evidence of bruises? Do you want to listen to some recordings?? Long before he came those evidences got to the police already! Are you also aware he tried to hurt her at the airport again too My dear you are no family friend if u donno this story.”

@Jayydubby again wrote: “Lol. So that idea of her going to the airport in clutches was because of this?”

@tiffanyibeh: “She broke her leg! Evidence dey!!! No dey cap!!!”

@tiffanyibeh: “If you say you are a family friend and you don’t know this story then you are a liar! If you are not married yet may you marry a man like him.

Everyone is very much aware of how he hits his wife, down to his siblings and parents and they keep saying he’d change for years now! My dear you’d do exactly what she did if you were in her shoes.

Another friend @peaceobule also spoke up. He wrote:

“This Family friend named Henry Osah is a serial wife-beater and a manipulative husband. I’m deliberately not getting involved with this but if I’m pushed I will share receipts of his wickedness. Your family friend deserves everything that came to him. I hope he is deported to Nigeria.

How can Henry Osah use the kids as a bargaining chip with his wife. She struggled to go to the UK and since then you have held her to ransom. You deprived her access to the kids because you said if she doesn’t also help you to the UK, she wouldn’t see her kids.

The matter long.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/11/04/friends-defend-nigerian-lady-who-divorced-her-husband-at-airport-in-london-upon-arrival/

He should be deported. Men are scums
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kukutente23:

What predicament is that? You're just everywhere and can't stay in one place. My grandmother inherited my grandfather's properties.

How the society views divorce is not the topic. Like i said, you're just jumping everywhere. She could have divorced him when she was in Nigeria if that was the sole reason on her mind. Her decision to do that when she had the upper hand shows more of a class struggle than quest for survival.
I won't be surprised if she already has a lover over there.
That woman na really trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by maasoap(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chi133:

He should be deported. Men are scums
That includes your dad

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fiscus105:

This wife is deadler than husband, infact she is a serpent, the level of blame I gave the husband reduced wen I read the extent the wife dealt with her man, who is also father of her children, in future, how will she stand and face him, if occasions call for it.

Did she even think, if she can still need his assistant in future?

Woman will take decisions without thinking twice.

A wise person would have given him last chance in UK to try nonsense before doing that, at least, she would be able to justify her actions .
Your last paragraph carry weight... she no get prove for UK... normal woman wey issue no dey sef ... make woman just get advantage over the man first ... the man don enter wahala ... you will here she has over grown him or nonsense like... they can't manage power

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 1Sharon(f): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Me beat woman for Wetin ... I go send you away claiming equal right inside my house ... I dey tell my daughter if you claim equal right for your husband house na she go suffer am... I hate nonsense

Were you not just saying women deserve beating ?? Why are you now changing mouth??

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Nonexisting1: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Believe that gender at your own risk. He was a bad husband yet he sponsored her visa to UK. Why didn't she go back to papa house in Nigeria if he was abusing her? She waited to milk him dry and then dump him. Trust no vaginarian but simps won't learn. She secretly recorded every argument they had but I'm sure she omitted the ones she was the wrong in or was she right all the time? Simps deserve all the pain they get. If I see that stupid man, I'll add slap join his current pain and spit on his face for being foolish. He should go and die so that simps will reduce on earth. While he is going through this, another simp is planning to sponsor his wife to the UK and in his mind, his wife won't do this but his eyes will clear soon.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nazgul:

I don't know what is it you're defending. But the pictures of her bruised skin is there on the front page for you to see.

My point for the post I made which you choose not to see isn't the sacrifice the man made, but that he failed to settle things with her.

If you beat your wife, and after a while you begin to feel bad, hold her hands and apologize to her, it won't cost you anything.

Don't go out there and buy her an expensive material item; and expect that your gift should serve as an apology. It doesn't work that way. In most cases, she would still be holding that grudge against you because you never officially told her you were sorry for what you did to her.

That's exactly what the man did. He sold all he had to send her to the UK without apologizing for what he did. Unfortunately, she was still holding it against him and acted when the opportunity presented itself.
She dey crase...

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by virginchaser(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
I always wonder why women are physically weak but orally powerful. Men rather pray for grace not to be reacting to oral abuse.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Magnoliaa(f): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Those supporting the man should help him with accommodation so he can begin properly fighting his case there in the UK. undecided

Lmaooo. Abi they have help him ni. I was on a Twitter space where they were discussing the matter yesterday. The host said that every single person that was defending the man pulled back and refused to come forward. Even the man himself, when he was shown his wife's account of the story, what he said was: "I have nothing more to say on the matter" or something like that.

Nobody accepted to come forward for him.

4 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by BeigJawnson(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Two wrongs = Right?

An eye for an eye teaches a great lesson to the oppressor.

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Lmaooo. Abi they have help him ni. I was on a Twitter space where they were discussing the matter yesterday. The host said that every single person that was defending the man pulled back and refused to come forward. Even the man himself, when he was shown his wife's account of the story, what he said was; "I have nothing more to say or the matter" or something like that. Nobody accepted to come forward for him.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 43Ronin: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Sue her how? undecided

2. The UK already gave the man until January 2024 to find his roots or be deported. You don't seem to know how the UK works at all but you publicly beat your chest in ignorance, why? undecided
he can write to the home office and claim the wife defrauded him into the marriage so that she can use his resources to run the UK. he can also claim that there are no legal documents backing the divorce and she lied to the home office.. he can evidence his account as POF. she did not think it through properly. I know someone that did same to her husband he just did the above and she was repatriated back to naija.

4 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hezmatosky:
This is exactly why the man was beating his wife. Probably the man don see whin. For the woman to act like that, she's very mean. A man won't have such mind against his children mother. If i be the man, very easy for me, give God all the glory, atleast children won't suffer. I will pick up a job quickly as possible, put myself together, turn a new leaf, be a church person, triple my hustle, because she will like to get information about me from friends. Then let's see what happens within 5yrs. I know she will come begging. But then, i will still forgive her
See as you end am... many of them no dey forgive ooo...

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
blackslayer:
Serves the buffoon wife beater right! I hate men that have zero self control and beat on their wife! No real man will raise their hands on any woman. Good on the woman, she served him a nice dish of payback is a bitch**! Deport him! Wife beater ain't no man!
But real women verbally abuse a man... dey play ... no tame your mouth hot slap go dey land your face anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by gaspology(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Men be careful. Women only need marriage to legitimate her children. Stop getting married. Sow seeds and move on; that's the way nature made it

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
43Ronin:
he can write to the home office and claim the wife defrauded him into the marriage so that she can use his resources to run the UK. he can also claim that there are no legal documents backing the divorce and she lied to the home office.. he can evidence his account as POF. she did not think it through properly.
■ I know someone that did same to her husband he just did the above and she was repatriated back to naija.
She did not think her demand for divorce from the man through properly? Where is this evidence of fraud? What account is he evidencing to prove this fraud? I hope you are not under some delusion that this man can falsely accuse her of fraud and get away with it. undecided

2. Can you please provide a link to this story of yours? undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 43Ronin: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Una too dey like make yeye noise! Where is this your evidence of fraud? You think say if the man tell that kain lie to the government dem no go deport am, and add am for visa ban list for life put? undecided
they will deport both of them, that's the point. Remember they did not get married in the UK and even if they did, separation comes 1st before divorce(same in naija). seperation is at least 2 years before final divorce. some men are beast ooo, but this wasn't well thought out. at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.