Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London (51912 Views)

A Woman Brought 2 Spoons For My Husband At Work / Woman Divorced Her Husband For Buying A Car / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Geenosko: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Will reserve my comment until we hear from the other party.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by bukatyne(f): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

How can he get them deported? He can try being petty he doesn’t have any credibility with the British authorities because he is the one who had his visa cancelled due to a documented history of abuse. If he did succeed, it would still backfire because the wife can say that she fears retaliation from him and his family if they are sent back to Nigeria.
The wife worked and got money from her family to travel. The wife also seems to have it all together because she anticipated this—in the other thread Ednut posted receipts with wifey saying husband had been trying to get her to send nude pictures to later blackmail her. I see you said you don’t like the blindsiding but he was definitely trying to find a way to blindside her sooner or later. While he pretended to be smart, the wife kept quiet until the time came to show who was really the smart person in the marriage.

The wife hustled alone to travel; the husband sold all his properties to sponsor his wife.....

Please where can I read the 'truest' version of events?

Would make for a good weekend read.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by harjay1986: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Tokotaya:
Microsecondnews Reporter 5 mins read

Friends defend Nigerian lady who ‘divorced’ her husband at Airport in London upon arrival

The dramatic case of a Nigerian man, Henry Osah, who arrived in the United Kingdom with his kids to reunite with his wife but was dumped at the airport by the wife who only took the kids with her is continuing to generate reactions.

Even as the lady in question has spoken up to defend her actions, a number of her friends are also speaking up in her defence.

At least one of the friends, Peace Obule, felt so strongly about the case that he prayed that the man would be deported back to Nigeria, adding that even then it would not be enough for what he did to his wife when she was with him in Nigeria.

The story was broken on an online community for Nigerians in the UK by a lady with the Twitter handle @jayydubby.

She wrote:

“Hello everyone,

A family friend of mine is in urgent need of a job with sponsorship. Last month, he arrived in the UK with his children as dependents and his wife went to pick them up at the airport and asked to see their children’s passports, which he handed over without any suspicion. She then told him that their marriage was over and wanted nothing to do with him. She took their children and abandoned him at the airport. He just come to the UK for the first time to join his wife, who came last year to study. He helped pay her fees and sold off everything he had to join her.

Today, the Home Office sent him a letter saying that he has until 1st of January, to return to Nigeria. He has nothing to go back to and may never see his children again.

I am pleading with anyone who can help him with a job referral so that he can stay and fight for his children. If you know of any job openings or can put him in touch with someone who might be able to help, please reach out to me. I would be incredibly grateful. 🙏🏼😥.”

Letter from the Home Office to the estranged husband. He must leave by January next year unless he finds a job.
Many netizens reacted to the post with cynicism, insisting that the marriage must have broken down before now for a woman to take that action.

JayDubby responded:

“For those saying it’s unbelievable, these are some of their chats before he travelled. They never quarrelled. She feigned happiness and was even asking which soup he would like to eat.
A Twitter user with the handle @tiffanyibeh responded with some venom, accusing JayDubby of not telling the whole truth.

She wrote: “A family friend of yours ?? And you want to say you Donno how he beats up his wife back in Nigeria?? He’s been beating her up for years!! And coming to the UK was her chance of getting freedom! She did what she did just to be with her kids again!”

When JayyDubby tried to rubbish her version of events, @tiffanyibeh responded:

“Do u want to see evidence of bruises? Do you want to listen to some recordings?? Long before he came those evidences got to the police already! Are you also aware he tried to hurt her at the airport again too My dear you are no family friend if u donno this story.”

@Jayydubby again wrote: “Lol. So that idea of her going to the airport in clutches was because of this?”

@tiffanyibeh: “She broke her leg! Evidence dey!!! No dey cap!!!”

@tiffanyibeh: “If you say you are a family friend and you don’t know this story then you are a liar! If you are not married yet may you marry a man like him.

Everyone is very much aware of how he hits his wife, down to his siblings and parents and they keep saying he’d change for years now! My dear you’d do exactly what she did if you were in her shoes.

Another friend @peaceobule also spoke up. He wrote:

“This Family friend named Henry Osah is a serial wife-beater and a manipulative husband. I’m deliberately not getting involved with this but if I’m pushed I will share receipts of his wickedness. Your family friend deserves everything that came to him. I hope he is deported to Nigeria.

How can Henry Osah use the kids as a bargaining chip with his wife. She struggled to go to the UK and since then you have held her to ransom. You deprived her access to the kids because you said if she doesn’t also help you to the UK, she wouldn’t see her kids.

The matter long.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/11/04/friends-defend-nigerian-lady-who-divorced-her-husband-at-airport-in-london-upon-arrival/

In as much as we disagree to agree, have made up my mind that anything that make me slap a woman am dating hmmmmm thats the end of the relationship... beating woman is a no for me and right now I don dey inject the same to my children.. you must defend them just that women a stupid but anyway just let go of that stupidity and move on
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by maasoap(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2023
Chioma1989:
I knew the man must be the guilty party. We have a family member that the husband was using as a punching bag. Someone sold the idea of japa to him, which he happily bought. The wife was prepared to travel to study in Amsterdam, Holland, which the man fully sponsored.

The wife travelled, finished her studies and luckily, joined an NGO organisation in the Hague. She did exactly what this Nigerian lady did to her husband and invited the husband and the kids. Just after four days stay in Holland, she and her organisation filed papers for the husband "s deportation to Nigeria becauseof previous unresolved domesticviolence.
Her evidence was water-tight and the man was sent packing back to Nigeria.

It has been seven years now and the lady is still with the kids who are all grown. The last child was 8 then when they were brought to Holland in 2015. That was before the general elections. I remembered vividly how the gist spread within our family. Luckily, the man is still doing well in Nigeria, doing his business at Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos. I am surprised that he didn't remarry after that incidence. He is still living his normal life, attending our town's meetings. My husband regularly sees him in the meeting.

Still typical example of "use and dump". "Previous unresolved domestic violence" my ass when she gladly accepted him sponsoring her abroad. Unresolved indeed, as if husbands were always the wicked and guilty partners in relationships. Like men don't overlook bad behaviour of their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by reddingtonblack: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
I said it on the other thread...women don't just dump their husbands like that,she must have endured his toxicity for years.

We masked our feelings n hatred alot and always wait for the right time to strike, underestimate a woman at your own peril.

Immediately I read the topic,I already knew our bobo was a toxic
Person who must have dealt massively with his wife...some naija men and toxicity.

When you start hitting on your wife she channels all atom of love she has for you to the kids and that ends it all,she may be giving you her body,and patiently waiting for you to slip then she strikes.

If it were me....I would do same to him no hard feelings.

Women will never accept they did wrong, they will find every means to bring in domestic violence to save face at all cost.
A woman will bring bastard home and still claim she did it to save the man reputation

If the husband was a beast indeed why can't the wife go through the proper process to divorce the man and seek custody of the kids @least she stands favorable hearing abroad, all that evidence her friends were bragging they have why not put it to good use in court.

A woman just defrauded a man of his children and she knows so well "Domestic violence" in one sure umbrella to hide under, just shout he slap me and the whole society will hang the man

when Mercy aigbe was sleeping around all she did to justify her infidelity was post picture of swollen lips and that was it, Gentry was hanged. Nedu ex wife till date never accepted she did wrong despite proof those kids are bastards.

IF the man is evil and there are evidences then why use deceit to take the kids why not go for a fair hearing in court abroad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Magnoliaa(f): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Salowise:
From what i read, the man is wrong but the lady went too far.

What choice does she fùcking have??

He held her kids to a ransom! A father used his own children to blackmail his wife. He told her to bring him abroad as well, as her dependent if she wanted to see her kids.

He would never release the children to her or make her see them.

The lady went to the UK with the help of her own family and friends.

Who cares if he doesn't have anything to fall back on? Is that her problem? So she should bring him abroad to be living with and in danger of him again? After escaping him for Naija?

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Were you not just saying women deserve beating ?? Why are you now changing mouth??
When you open your mouth abuse your lord na beating you want na... your husband is your lord

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 1Sharon(f): 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

When you open your mouth abuse your lord na beating you want na... your husband is your lord

Lol. What a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
43Ronin:
■ they will deport both of them, that's the point. Remember they did not get married in the UK and even if they did, separation comes 1st before divorce(same in naija). seperation is at least 2 years before final divorce. some men are beast ooo, but this wasn't well thought out. at all
What you have here makes no sense at all! undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 43Ronin: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Women have been known to do it in Nigeria, talk less of the UK where the system provides benefits for single parents. undecided
benefits are only for citizens and one of those benefits is monthly contribution from divorced spouse. Se has gotten rid of the man, now she must face the real hustle.

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. What a clown.
Is your husband not your Lord or oga?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
43Ronin:
■ benefits are only for citizens and one of those benefits is monthly contribution from divorced spouse. Se has gotten rid of the man, now she must face the real hustle.
Stop talking if you do not know what is abeg! https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/
https://www.trusselltrust.org/

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by reddingtonblack: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

What chouve does she fùcking have??

He held her kids to a ransom! A father used his own children to blackmail his wife. He told her to bring him abroad as well, as her dependent if she wanted to see her kids.

Who cares if he doesn't have anything to fall back on? Is that her problem? So she should bring him abroad to be living with and in danger of him again? After escaping him for Naija?

Seems it happened before your very eye, however can you post reciept of that statement.
Some of us have lived long enough to know women add enough jara to there story to make it sensational, if tonto dikeh is allowed one more time to talk about church hill one woud have chop off ChurchHill's head even before she finish the story.

Until we hear from both sides equally
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 43Ronin: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What you have here makes no sense at all! undecided
it will make not sense to you because your mind is closed. so is the man not aware that he was divorced if she told home office she was divorced what evidence did she submit to that effect? forged divorce cert? don't even go there. I know someone who sent his wife to US to go school. girl finished and couldn't regularise papers, she quickly dumped her hubby and married a citizen (I actually don't blame her for this) dude went to consulate and submitted proof of marriage and claimed she defrauded him into marriage. the girls status was changed backed to immigrant asap. no talk wetin you know no abeg.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Salowise: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why is it her problem to deal with? undecided

Welcome him so he can continue bashing part II and maybe live off of her in the UK as well. undecided
I also started "tell him about the law" if he raises his hands on her she'll file for his deportation immediately. Gee as much as i don't want anything to do with my ex, she also deserves a better life. Is there any need seeing your once lover in pains, the deed has been done it's for she to show that she's human. If not for anything just for the sake of their children.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by sonyad: 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
wittywriter:
Domestic Violence is a No No.

If you are in such relationship or marriage kindly leave by either separation or divorce.
Don't die before your time.

Wittyness.

Which Kain k leg story be dis. She dey UK, he dey naija and she dey show us bruise as evidence.
Was the beating via phone??

Sooner or later, the truth/ true story will emerge. No be all this Twitter narrations

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 1Sharon(f): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
viodemus:
The guy can sue her, and have her share custody of the kids.

If she think say dem go deport am and leave her, she lie. UK will gladly rescind her kpali and send all of them back, afterall, them no dun collect processing money and years of tax money. As Nigeria dey thief them, they them dey clear Nigeria too, from every avenue possible. from the top leader to the common man. U think say you wise, no be only them, any country with leverage, dey clear Nigeria without pity, and Nigeria get willing thieves wey go cooperate with them.

Illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by jogojogo: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Jeon:
Men are very stupid. They think the bad seeds which they planted can never be harvested.

But why are they so quick to cry and playing the victim if the Woman is no longer interested ?. And all the other fools will be blaming /insulting the woman without knowing the past events in the Marriage.
I guess the way you talk anyhow, calling men names is how your mother talks to your father because certainly, I see you are product of a home where the father bullies the mother. Gey out here
allinf
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Magnoliaa(f): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ykc2:
his beating her later he sold all he had on this earth to sent her to abroad ,I need part 2 of this movie from ossy afasson Nig Ltd 51 iweka Road onitsha

You people are funny.

There are two claims in this matter-

'I sent her abroad'.

'He abuses me.'

But because the man shared his side first, y'all are assuming he's automatically the right person.

Why don't you believe the second claim is the true, hence, he abused her and so he couldn't have sponsored her travelling.

Infact, it should be the man you're calling out for his absurdity because why will you use your hand and money to send a woman whom you beat abroad? Why not send himself if he has that money?

3 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
43Ronin:
■ it will make not sense to you because your mind is closed. so is the man not aware that he was divorced if she told home office she was divorced what evidence did she submit to that effect? forged divorce cert? don't even go there.
■ I know someone who sent his wife to US to go school. girl finished and couldn't regularise papers, she quickly dumped her hubby and married a citizen (I actually don't blame her for this) dude went to consulate and submitted proof of marriage and claimed she defrauded him into marriage. the girls status was changed backed to immigrant asap. no talk wetin you know no abeg.
You are not making any sense at all! So long as the woman asked him for a divorce, there is no need for proof of marriage as it means nothing at that point. undecided

2. Una dey like tell tales. So the woman was court-married to the man in Nigeria but came here to marry another man. That constitutes bigamy and is considered an offense. A woman asking a man she was formerly married to for divorce and cutting off from him immediately after is not a crime. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 1Sharon(f): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Is your husband not your Lord or oga?

If you are Christian, you should know that your God is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 43Ronin: 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop talking if you do not know what is abeg! https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/
https://www.trusselltrust.org/
the link you posted is citizensadvice grin not international students or non-immigratnts. what exactly are you even saying saying that benefits for UK citizens are given to noncitizens?? please clarify
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Salowise:
I also started "tell him about the law" if he raises his hands on her she'll file for his deportation immediately. Gee as much as i don't want anything to do with my ex, she also deserves a better life. Is there any need seeing your once lover in pains, the deed has been done it's for she to show that she's human. If not for anything just for the sake of their children.
You are being dishonest here. The man had no problem seeing her, his wife, in severe pain while he was punching and dragging her by the hair. The sake of the children was not on his mind all that while. But you feel she should not want to see him go through pain? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Fearyourcreator: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
1Sharon:

If you are Christian, you should know that your God is in heaven.
Lolzzzz.... Ephesians 5:22-24, which discusses the roles of husbands and wives within a marriage, stating, "Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything."
Dey play ooo modern woman

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
43Ronin:

the link you posted is citizensadvice grin
The Link also includes information relevant to those who are residents. And the other link is to the food bank system which caters to all including illegal immigrants. undecided
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by 1Sharon(f): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzzz.... Ephesians 5:22-24, which discusses the roles of husbands and wives within a marriage, stating, "Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything."

Na una favourite verse be that. That's why atheists call you guys cherry pickers.

Don't forget the same bible also says husbands submit to your wife and any man that can't care for his family is an infidel.

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Nahunger(m): 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Luckysbab:

Abi.

I tell you. Anybody wey dey find love from woman, anything him eye see, make he take am.

Simple as ABC
women don't love, they are attracted and once you lose that source of attraction they leave you for another man, with very very flimsy and funny excuse for their actions

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by crystalmoon(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
This thread have shown most men on this thread have comprehension issues
The woman was sponsored by her family member

4 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by crystalmoon(m): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

you don start again

1 Like

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Salowise: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

What choice does she fùcking have??

When we give opinion in an issue we're not 100% sure of we should try not to act as if we were present when the whole thing started. Always balance your statement, don't be one sided until you here from both sides, also everything might be true but can also be exaggerated to paint him more evil. For me i don't really care if they divorce or not, but at least he should start up life from there, just that grace from his wife.
Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Magnoliaa(f): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Adeshinau98:
He abuse and mistreat her only for him to send her abroad so she can get back at him, you guys must be joking.

Meaning that the man is lying.

Abi why do you believe that he sent her abroad? Do you have a proof for it l?

2 Likes

Re: Friends Defend Nigerian Lady Who ‘divorced’ Her Husband At Airport In London by Swiftgrp: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Tokotaya:
Microsecondnews Reporter 5 mins read

Friends defend Nigerian lady who ‘divorced’ her husband at Airport in London upon arrival

The dramatic case of a Nigerian man, Henry Osah, who arrived in the United Kingdom with his kids to reunite with his wife but was dumped at the airport by the wife who only took the kids with her is continuing to generate reactions.

Even as the lady in question has spoken up to defend her actions, a number of her friends are also speaking up in her defence.

At least one of the friends, Peace Obule, felt so strongly about the case that he prayed that the man would be deported back to Nigeria, adding that even then it would not be enough for what he did to his wife when she was with him in Nigeria.

The story was broken on an online community for Nigerians in the UK by a lady with the Twitter handle @jayydubby.

She wrote:

“Hello everyone,

A family friend of mine is in urgent need of a job with sponsorship. Last month, he arrived in the UK with his children as dependents and his wife went to pick them up at the airport and asked to see their children’s passports, which he handed over without any suspicion. She then told him that their marriage was over and wanted nothing to do with him. She took their children and abandoned him at the airport. He just come to the UK for the first time to join his wife, who came last year to study. He helped pay her fees and sold off everything he had to join her.

Today, the Home Office sent him a letter saying that he has until 1st of January, to return to Nigeria. He has nothing to go back to and may never see his children again.

I am pleading with anyone who can help him with a job referral so that he can stay and fight for his children. If you know of any job openings or can put him in touch with someone who might be able to help, please reach out to me. I would be incredibly grateful. 🙏🏼😥.”

Letter from the Home Office to the estranged husband. He must leave by January next year unless he finds a job.
Many netizens reacted to the post with cynicism, insisting that the marriage must have broken down before now for a woman to take that action.

JayDubby responded:

“For those saying it’s unbelievable, these are some of their chats before he travelled. They never quarrelled. She feigned happiness and was even asking which soup he would like to eat.
A Twitter user with the handle @tiffanyibeh responded with some venom, accusing JayDubby of not telling the whole truth.

She wrote: “A family friend of yours ?? And you want to say you Donno how he beats up his wife back in Nigeria?? He’s been beating her up for years!! And coming to the UK was her chance of getting freedom! She did what she did just to be with her kids again!”

When JayyDubby tried to rubbish her version of events, @tiffanyibeh responded:

“Do u want to see evidence of bruises? Do you want to listen to some recordings?? Long before he came those evidences got to the police already! Are you also aware he tried to hurt her at the airport again too My dear you are no family friend if u donno this story.”

@Jayydubby again wrote: “Lol. So that idea of her going to the airport in clutches was because of this?”

@tiffanyibeh: “She broke her leg! Evidence dey!!! No dey cap!!!”

@tiffanyibeh: “If you say you are a family friend and you don’t know this story then you are a liar! If you are not married yet may you marry a man like him.

Everyone is very much aware of how he hits his wife, down to his siblings and parents and they keep saying he’d change for years now! My dear you’d do exactly what she did if you were in her shoes.

Another friend @peaceobule also spoke up. He wrote:

“This Family friend named Henry Osah is a serial wife-beater and a manipulative husband. I’m deliberately not getting involved with this but if I’m pushed I will share receipts of his wickedness. Your family friend deserves everything that came to him. I hope he is deported to Nigeria.

How can Henry Osah use the kids as a bargaining chip with his wife. She struggled to go to the UK and since then you have held her to ransom. You deprived her access to the kids because you said if she doesn’t also help you to the UK, she wouldn’t see her kids.

The matter long.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/11/04/friends-defend-nigerian-lady-who-divorced-her-husband-at-airport-in-london-upon-arrival/

Whoa! That's was a tectonic rejection at the London Airport.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shakirudeen Adewale Alade A.k.a Boneticsart, British Got Talent Contestant / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.