Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,938 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady (48647 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by onyxo76(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2023
stuupid people everywhere.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by 7arrows: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2023
Rebuker:
"You must have up to 5 million Naira and above in your account before you can date me," the fine lady says.

In the short video, the beautiful lady says, "For those of you who want to date me, please drop your CV, let me see what you can do. How can you be poor and say you want to date a fine girl? See, I am a fine girl; I don't use filters. How could you be broke and want to date me? You must have at least 4-5 million Naira in your account balance." She goes on to ask, "Girls that date poor guys, how do you people do it?"

Then you must be a prostitute. Congratulations I wish you good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPCLB__dCk0
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by tnerro1(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2023
I qualify but I no send you at all
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Haydens: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2023
Someonw dey Bleep her for free.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by caye(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2023
Simps...the major cause of all these yeye broke girls having entitlement.

Simps, must be eliminated.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by philos(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Rebuker:
"You must have up to 5 million Naira and above in your account before you can date me," the fine lady says.

In the short video, the beautiful lady says, "For those of you who want to date me, please drop your CV, let me see what you can do. How can you be poor and say you want to date a fine girl? See, I am a fine girl; I don't use filters. How could you be broke and want to date me? You must have at least 4-5 million Naira in your account balance." She goes on to ask, "Girls that date poor guys, how do you people do it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPCLB__dCk0

You're only saying you're a huge liability to any man. Your condition/demands betrayed the fact that you're not a productive lady, but only a consumer and therefore cannot make a good wife.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by obrian888: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
So when the 5m finishes what happened? relationship ends abi? you are a prostitute or highly paid hookup babe.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by difference5050: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
Later she will start looking for husband when she approaches her monopause. By that she be running from one church to another . Amend your ways before yahoo boys use you to cash out
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Gidigrav(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Her problem every one with different problem wonder why she is isn't Rich or family ..mumu
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by YaQsGaYa(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
See her hair e no reach 5k
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Tapout(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
she be like makeshift cardi b.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Prettygirl200(f): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2023
Postinor:
pussy, give me pussy let me shook my dick,u gurls have nothing else to offer than pussy,ur pussy is a dumping site for our sperm
Na that dumping site your mama take born you, nd na that same dumping site na to send most of una enter grave. Peace!!!
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Postinor: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Na that dumping site your mama take born you, nd na that same dumping site na to send most of una enter grave. Peace!!!
why don't you give me ur contact let me dump some sperm into ur kpekus,I want to fertilize u
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Prettygirl200(f): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
Postinor:
why don't you give me ur contact let me dump some sperm into ur kpekus,I want to fertilize u
You are free to dumb it in old mother's own, she's at your service everytime.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Postinor: 4:26am On Nov 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:
You are free to dumb it in old mother's own, she's at your service everytime.
noo I like ur pussy and I want to deposit some things in it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.