Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady (48624 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Racoon(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Stupidity.This is how to know a brainless fellow “Yahoo boys” are waiting for you for ritual specimen
Well said sis. Well said. Cheap brainless lady. Yahoo boys please do the needful

5 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
5million cheap naa the only reasonable naija girl grin
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by oobelomo: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Already used by yahoo plus
Amotolongbo:
Stupidity.

This is how to know a brainless fellow
“Yahoo boys” are waiting for you for ritual specimen

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by APOPTOSIS: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ordinary #5M....I thought you would say #500M..
You are cheap, honestly...
Ordinary $5000... 😭😭😭😭. People's weekly pay in the United States 😭😭😭😭
My Hardworking BabyMaMa can't even date someone with #500M....She wouldn't think of such.

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Erikposi(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Rebuker:
"You must have up to 5 million Naira and above in your account before you can date me," the fine lady says.

In the short video, the beautiful lady says, "For those of you who want to date me, please drop your CV, let me see what you can do. How can you be poor and say you want to date a fine girl? See, I am a fine girl; I don't use filters. How could you be broke and want to date me? You must have at least 4-5 million Naira in your account balance." She goes on to ask, "Girls that date poor guys, how do you people do it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPCLB__dCk0

You are not ready yet to settle down. Ask your aunties.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Akharmony: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
5m. 5k dollars🤣🤣
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by dust144(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
.....but your breast is fallen hero. I get 2k. How far?
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
ndidibabe:
Ordinary 5m
Poor girl.

Honestly, that is very low of her.

Anyway, that is what mental poverty can do to some people sha.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by MrColdsweat: 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Postinor:
Apart from pussy which I can put my rod in, what else can you offer
Without that pussy, none of us would be here. Na the portal to life.
Pussy is life.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Blitzking: 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Rebuker:
"You must have up to 5 million Naira and above in your account before you can date me," the fine lady says.

In the short video, the beautiful lady says, "For those of you who want to date me, please drop your CV, let me see what you can do. How can you be poor and say you want to date a fine girl? See, I am a fine girl; I don't use filters. How could you be broke and want to date me? You must have at least 4-5 million Naira in your account balance." She goes on to ask, "Girls that date poor guys, how do you people do it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPCLB__dCk0
Lol..5 million..some girls no get sense...5 million in account is a relative statement....if u are a trader u might have 40m in your acct by the time u order from supplier u fit get 200k left but in 2 weeks when u empty ur inventory u go get ur money back. Money no dey static e dey circulate.

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Hezmatosky: 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
If your father had made it, you won't be here looking for cheap 5m naira worth of love. Ozwai. Afor ga amagbu there. All these ikpodo brought ups
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Mayor88(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Mtcheww Na this type Abuja broke guys dey use English chop their money and kpekus for free.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Emeksman: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
This one na for sacrifice nah. E fit be say niggas don use her womb double their hustle. See the kind room wey she dey stay
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by 12345baba(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Poor lady. I fit go borrow money knack her. Only 5 million
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Joshmuch: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
princeemma69:
What a man can do, a woman can do better, meaning she has to have 5.1milliin before dating such man.
remove the 5, leave the rest for her
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Opanka44(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Freelancerr:
Na hustler she be.
This kind girl dey look for man wey go change her life, she think say na to yellow.

Na her pussy go pay the price, person go sit down for house dey yarn dust , like say any of her siblings worth 5million.

See person wey de talk see her house self old ceiling

This is the comment I've been waiting to read.
The girls must be high on some cheap IJEBU weed
Some girls just worst ah swear.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Angelfrost(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Those of you guys taking offense and insulting her should shut the fvck up abeg.

For every man cussing her out, another guy is getting much more than that 5 Million ready just to talk to her.

So, direct your anger and frustrations to your fellow men who fall head over heels for these hustlers with vaginas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Basicend: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
Old-forgoten witch. .
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by babdap: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
If she is a virgin no problem then
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by omooje1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
I hope her father had 100k before he dated her mother.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by superCleanworks(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:
So dating you now comes with statement of account ontop expired product.... Tuehh....

If her father had 500k, they would not be living under that kind of rotten outdated ceiling.

if dem don do mistake yellow, na so dem mouth go dey run without brain.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Richpet85: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Meaning she is very cheap then. I can't date a girl with 5million worth or value. 5m can't even buy my shoes, talk more of my undies. Hmmm very cheap indeed.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by uvie66: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wujio:
No let menopuase humble you o
livam let her contact as she dey age the money go dey less. When she reach 30 something we go be you don't have to be rich just be nice and considerate, in her 40s it will be don't worry I will take care of your bills. Lass Lass na woman dey get menopause nor be Man.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Basicend: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Those of you guys taking offense and insulting her should shut the fvck abeg.

She looks like an evening newspaper from the marine kingdom. .

She deserves to be blasted. . He brain is filled with puff puff. .
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Okiton: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Tomorrow when yahoo boy take am do ritual, umunna go come protest "justice 4 so so so"

She una don hear her now
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Her sense is not sensing ☹️
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by omooje1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
She is so poor that it's written all over her face
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by onadana: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
Josephkabila12:
With ur smelling pu*ssy. I laugh in Swahili

Probably so wide like well..that will even swallow your balls.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Godada(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
angry
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Offkey: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
She just started what she wants.if you are not up to her demand,look the next way.how I wish all my fellow men can reason like me.

That is what she needs in a relationship. cool
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
omooje1:
She is so poor that it's written all over her face
And she's usin filter

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by MrSundry: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lol
N5m to date you, coming from someone that can't afford to use P.O.P in her house😂

The level "delulu" and entitlement ehnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Largest Natural Breasts On Earth- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.