Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady (48648 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by rollywise(m): 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
With her sagged boobs 😂

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by goggle48: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
I get 7Millon for acct. Do u have fine pillion not smelling pillion.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by omooba969(m): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
What if I have #4,999,999 ? grin

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by donhils: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
But this girl's reasoning get as e be. So once you have 5M in your own account oh, how does the 5M transform to her own? There people who have less than 2M in account but will spend on you far more than someone who has 10M. You don't know their income
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by NwokoloOwa: 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
5 million kiii you. How much is in your own account? Nonsense
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Basicend: 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
JustPowerApps:
With that fallen chest? cheesy cheesy Girl wey no rate 30k, only a foolish guy will spend money on this bleacher. Nah 10k dem take dey go 3 rounds on her type for street.

No mind am. . Na Allen she dey.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Olat4421: 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Stupid girl what do u Ave to offer d guy apart from Toto. Don’t go and look for work b looking for Rich guys. Dis are d kind of girl dat mislead young girs
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by usagee36: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
I wish some friends could together to show her 5milion and useless her ugly face. $4,000 very cheap dirty girl.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Shaev7(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Definitely she will get it, but she should be aware that majority is not coming for anything serious. So, logically she is seeking for a hookup and not marriage for those of you thinking she cares about marriage. That is not what she is after. But no doubt, marriage can also be possible with her demands as well o. So it is a two way thing, just depends on how she presents it to the men/suitors.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by casppyjay: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Rebuker:
"You must have up to 5 million Naira and above in your account before you can date me," the fine lady says.

In the short video, the beautiful lady says, "For those of you who want to date me, please drop your CV, let me see what you can do. How can you be poor and say you want to date a fine girl? See, I am a fine girl; I don't use filters. How could you be broke and want to date me? You must have at least 4-5 million Naira in your account balance." She goes on to ask, "Girls that date poor guys, how do you people do it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPCLB__dCk0

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Akerele44(m): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
IF the 5M con later finish for the guy hand

U go move to another man Toto

Iyabo ojo sister
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by grandstar(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
I feel so sorry for this slowpoke.

One day, all your assets will become obsolete and men will stop chasing you. I know your type never exercise.

The best you can do for yourself now is to use the money you're "earning" to set up a business that will take care of you in future.

Just pray you don't encounter a 15 year old Yahoo Yahoo plus who uses you for ritual.

Your body will be used to make cash for him.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by stuffs2002: 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
Some people are just running their mouths upanda on this thread. The girl is 100%

These kinds of girls are in Abuja getting involved with Senators, ministers etc.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by rafcrown(m): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yahoo boys have more than that but I pity your......
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by stanliwise(m): 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Angelfrost:
Those of you guys taking offense and insulting her should shut the fvck up abeg.

For every man cussing her out, another guy is getting much more than that 5 Million ready just to talk to her.

So, direct your anger and frustrations to your fellow men who fall head over heels for these hustlers with vaginas.
What exactly is this your comment about?
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by ufotunang: 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lazy girl
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by UNDFTD: 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
This is the reason some of these airheads and dingbats get trapped in the ugly webs of Yahoo boys. Imagine if one of them is dating this mindless heifer and he experiences a dry spell in his business, don't you think he would offer her dumb a$$ for sacrifice in hopes of keeping the money flowing? What has really happened to the society?

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
Corolla 2005 grin

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by ernestnyong: 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Wao 5 million well you will end up below 6 feet,
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by rolams(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Don't worry, I go dey carry my account statement all around because of you.

Fine gal, no brain! SEBI na anybody wey get 5 million God create your private part for?
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Originalsly: 12:04am On Nov 06, 2023
It's girls like her that go missing ..... and be found dumped in some bush.... and we be wondering why.
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by cococandy(f): 12:05am On Nov 06, 2023
You’d think they love traditional women who want to depend on them. They’ve seen one now na to insult am.

SMH

Magnoliaa:
I'm sure feminism is the reason behind her cloutinus demand.

Modified: Don't quote me to say shxt. This is a sarcastic comment, because I know some y'all brains do be sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by KarinaSlim(f): 12:09am On Nov 06, 2023
Lady with class.

Good job.

She knows her worth.

1 Like

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by litaninja(m): 12:09am On Nov 06, 2023
lol. Inside this same house with dis ceiling wey I dey look so?

Lmao.

Rebuker:
"You must have up to 5 million Naira and above in your account before you can date me," the fine lady says.

In the short video, the beautiful lady says, "For those of you who want to date me, please drop your CV, let me see what you can do. How can you be poor and say you want to date a fine girl? See, I am a fine girl; I don't use filters. How could you be broke and want to date me? You must have at least 4-5 million Naira in your account balance." She goes on to ask, "Girls that date poor guys, how do you people do it?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPCLB__dCk0
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by peacettw: 12:13am On Nov 06, 2023
Built2last:
Demons still possess people.

These days, they don't have tribal marks.

Ogbanje wears proper make up and expensive wigs.

Beware. You sleep with some of them. The 10 billion in your account will vanish.

Never be deceived by the beauty of a woman.

This is hilarious 🤣
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2023
Ice cream and chicken
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by pansophist(m): 12:27am On Nov 06, 2023
She no even get taste sef. Why stop for 5M?

How about 5 Billion? and in dollars? And if you meet such men, does she honestly think she is in a position to dictate terms to such men?

Entitlement, dictating, ego, self-delusion, unrealistic, and living in lala land is not an asset to any man, and even to you. It just makes life difficult because the world will not be soft on you, the way you are soft on yourself.

If you are in your 20s, the peak of your attraction, and such men still havent found you, when will they? Maybe they are hiding from you? maybe they don't see you the way you see yourself?

Men have a lens they see women, and women generally can't see themselves through such lenses. If these women understand how the male brain thinks, they won't be saying this rubbish.

Any woman putting a price tag on the caliber of men she wants has automatically chased such men away from herself. Just as women are eternally insecure about their beauty, men are insecure about their finances.

He imagined she loved him for his money and not him, and if he faced any life challenges, she would turn into his worst nightmare. A woman does not rate a man who values her only for her body, it's the same for men's finances.

9 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:33am On Nov 06, 2023
Her criteria to make her worthy of dating a guy worth 5m is cos she's beautiful.
What if d guy is very handsome with good sources of income,but cannot keep 5m in his account,but rather re invest his money as it comes,and he is a very good spender
Such person will spend more money at a seating than someone who has 5m in his saving account with no good investments,
Now consider the later ugly with low spendings at a seat
Which one is better?
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Lexusgs430: 12:35am On Nov 06, 2023
The simple question to ask her........ How much does she have in her account........ And if I had 5 million, it's not for her benefit.......
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by Magnoliaa(f): 12:38am On Nov 06, 2023
cococandy:
You’d think they love traditional women who want to depend on them. They’ve seen one now na to insult am.

SMH

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by DrMuzungu(m): 12:38am On Nov 06, 2023
I just got an acute case of idontgiveafvckitis!
Re: You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady by rickleye: 12:43am On Nov 06, 2023
That’s easy but you won’t touch shishi!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.