Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? (43759 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by OvertheTop(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
backtalkG:
Na so one mature lady I had for a neighbour was being nice and cooking for me that year although I do give her money for the cooking. The day a gal came to sleep over at my place I see red for this woman hand, come see ranting and malice for days lol. I come dey wonder wetin she want from me because I have never had any romantic thoughts about her b4

Assuming she had been seeing Girls coming and going already OR you had playfully told her stories of some girlfriend(s). BEFORE collecting her food, you would have passed the message indirectly to her that you can not have anything serious with her...
that way her Anger will be Avoided...you go just dey enjoy

Because you didn't do that, She felt you were Available for Capture!! (to be boyfriend)
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by OvertheTop(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
OMEGA009:
Do it the Nigerian way.
Start by saying “Haaa, neighbor. This one wey you dey give me food steady, make your boyfriend no vex ooo. I no get power to fight”

or if you think she wants knacks and you’re able to do it, say “Neighbor, all this food wey you dey give me, my waist don dey full oooo. I for like pay you back with one night of Netflix and chill”

but if you want to end it, say “my girlfriend don dey complain say I no dey chop her food anymore. I no want make she pour you acid”.

Go and try any of the above but do it quickly before you chop winch.

Legend! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by OvertheTop(m): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
Dcaliphate:
grin
She wants ur D bro.
Chop the food, chop the cook.
Was in a similar situation few years back, it was so sweet, there were no strings attached, I just dey eat, knack, eat, knack. It was clear she wanted me. I too wanted a taste of the food and the cook.

BUT, could you bring another Babe Home??
i guess Not
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by OvertheTop(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
OMEGA009:
Do it the Nigerian way.
Start by saying “Haaa, neighbor. This one wey you dey give me food steady, make your boyfriend no vex ooo. I no get power to fight”

or if you think she wants knacks and you’re able to do it, say “Neighbor, all this food wey you dey give me, my waist don dey full oooo. I for like pay you back with one night of Netflix and chill”

but if you want to end it, say “my girlfriend don dey complain say I no dey chop her food anymore. I no want make she pour you acid”.

Go and try any of the above but do it quickly before you chop winch.

bro, what if u wan Nack such a Neighbor "while expressing: u have a existing Girlfriend" ?
How will you say that one?

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by OvertheTop(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Flows001:

Omoh you have a point here o.

I just moved into a new compound and I have been on a low key since I moved in.

I noticed that one of my female neighbours has been acting all nice and friendly towards me, atimes she would leave her room and give me her phone for me to help her charge (despite her also having light in her own room). She was always ready to kick-start a lengthy conversation whenever we saw (especially during weekends that everyone is home).

The day I brought one of my knacking mates to my house eh, she was around and saw the lady. I noticed a sudden cold in her response when I tried to joke with her (of course with my hands wrapped around my knacking mate's waist) grin

This my neighbour became extremely cold towards me since then.

I no kuku send because I no dey like chop house rat, I prefer importing them at my own timing.

Girls matter sha cheesy

Legend

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by OvertheTop(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Flows001:
@Op.

Dem no dey chop house rat oo cheesy grin

Dont trade away your "freedom of association" by being tempted into getting intimate with her, jist let it remain on this free food level, unless you believe she is worth it, and you're ready to be caged!! grin

Exactly
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Dcaliphate(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2023
OvertheTop:

BUT, could you bring another Babe Home??
i guess Not
I did. I brought another babe home.

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by OvertheTop(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2023
Dcaliphate:

I did. I brought another babe home.

shocked shocked
what was her reaction?
Did she give you attitude or continue to give u freebies(food and Kpekus)?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Dcaliphate(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
OvertheTop:

shocked shocked
what was her reaction?
Did she give you attitude or continue to give u freebies(food and Kpekus)?
The food was a constant, k,...but after seeing new babe we break for a while, later I go back, I sweet talk her and still get kpekus, see baa, if u fine as a man, if woman really love u, esp those 26 and above,the love dey thick

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by OvertheTop(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Dcaliphate:

The food was a constant, k,...but after seeing new babe we break for a while, later I go back, I sweet talk her and still get kpekus, see baa, if u fine as a man, if woman really love u, esp those 26 and above,the love dey thick

Legend

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by buJu234: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
guy, she is not doing anything bad o..

if am a single lady and there is a single guy around, i will try my luck oo with the same tactics

at least its food na.. not sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.