Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? (43649 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by doggedfighter(f): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Odin13:

I don’t do manipulative women..

They don’t have a place in my life .. my woman mind Dey.. she sef na G.

Not all women are women....

You even have a good woman in your life who's taking care of you and you are here generalizing.

Anyone reading you would have thought you are an eunuch and have nothing to do with women .

You guys should do better on this forum !

4 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by doggedfighter(f): 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
Gbadugbakun:

Hi come and cook for me. wink

If you teach me how to cook.

I don't have money to buy foodstuffs neither do I have skimpy wears to serve you with grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by wunmi590(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2023

Be ready to be her forever husband

This I've seen

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Skillsnigeria: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
Hmmm
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
She wants you to eat her food and "lick her plate" cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by firearcher: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2023
My people say you should not smell what you do not intend to eat. Shikenah!

5 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Laple0541(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Ask yourself what is your own intention.

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by thaoriginator: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Oga chop food and chop food grin

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Awise09(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Congratulations you even have someone that feed you! Be greatful for once.

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by wunmi590(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

File Photo for illustration

Ask her why she has been giving you free food...

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Kukutente23: 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

There's no motive
She just wants you to be well fed
She's related to mother Theresa
You learners think too much of yourselves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Confirm4real(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Just have it at the back of your mind that women don't do anything for free...

You be her Papa abi her Boyfriend grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by phemmyfour: 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Kanyamata....you don chop vegetables
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Koppaguard: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Op any day wey she go see another lady for your room, na that day the food giveaway go end, talking from experience grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ednut1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
By next week una go begin nack

9 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Winning123: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Fake attention seeker. Get busy.

3 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Cook and return the favour this Sunday.

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by GLouis: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

She wants you to get fat like Chicken so she will use you and do Christmas meat.

Someone dey give you food. Instead of you to ask her. You come media dey ask us. We follow you chop am ?

If you have a girl friend ,leave her.

This one na wife material.

9 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by izibili44: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2023
No intention attached. She just dey give you food.
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Cutehector(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
I need that neighbor in my life right now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by IkePeters(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
Deep down, you already know the answer to your questions. There's no free lunch anywhere, not even in Freetown. Actions and inactions have consequences... Use your tongue to count your teeth.

Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

4 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by wanted222(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Rubbish na everything una dey carry come social media, what kind of childish character is this one
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Coolcat95: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
SO NA BAD THING NOW TO GET GOOD NEIGHBOUR ABI?

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by OMEGA009(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Do it the Nigerian way.
Start by saying “Haaa, neighbor. This one wey you dey give me food steady, make your boyfriend no vex ooo. I no get power to fight”

or if you think she wants knacks and you’re able to do it, say “Neighbor, all this food wey you dey give me, my waist don dey full oooo. I for like pay you back with one night of Netflix and chill”

but if you want to end it, say “my girlfriend don dey complain say I no dey chop her food anymore. I no want make she pour you acid”.

Go and try any of the above but do it quickly before you chop winch.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by FamTomx2(m): 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
Zonefree:
You dey see free food daily for this Tinubulation and you are asking if you should continue eating? undecided

Dem swear for you?

U dey follow d Ode dey talk. I go eat the food and the other one join, why I no dey get dis kinda luck sef

3 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Bankowner: 1:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
Two things.

If you're the type that likes awuf, then continue eating her food. But remember, awuf dey purge sometimes.

Secondly, she may be giving you food with honest intentions. She likes you, and that's her way of showing it. She's also passing the message that she's not lacking in the food department. So if you like her back, stop eating her food and be the man. She can come cook the food bought with your money.

4 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Dcaliphate(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin
She wants ur D bro.
Chop the food, chop the cook.
Was in a similar situation few years back, it was so sweet, there were no strings attached, I just dey eat, knack, eat, knack. It was clear she wanted me. I too wanted a taste of the food and the cook.

3 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Exceed15: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
Just be nice to her to too.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by jayAjoku(m): 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tell her you go like to chop her as well as you have been eating her food she’s probably trying to get your deek So offer it to her and see how it goes
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Nackzy: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2023
Mine she's buys expensive drinks and perfumes food and everything for me
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Tonytonex(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
ayterajah:
Pls define the relationship... Before it's too late ... I have similar experience some years back and it ended roughly because I was just enjoying the foods and talks almost everyday.

Mehn no be small thing ooo ...
True. There is no free meals even in freetown. That's how one of my neighbors wanted to do. I only collected the first one. Then told her to be asking me first before bringing it next time. Then, whenever she asked me, I will tell her that I've eaten already. And that's how I have been doing till date. To avoid see finish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Hezmatosky: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
I may not know you, but maybe you look sickly and malnourished. Pls don't drag it to another level. Solve ur hunger first kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.