Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? (43762 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ruffDiamond: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
Did you complain to her you re starving? undecided..Bette be careful and guard your heart and singleness jealously,e get why.one red flag :
DESPIRADO! cheesy
Time don dey do over time for that one body be dat!

After Everything don sagged and wash out! Niqqa becareful!

Modified

The fact that you keep accepting the food without any form of restraint or something close to a nice but firm decline shows you gat issue too
You dey like all Simpson guys out now.no principles whatsoever undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Machinegun91(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
Did she see the size of your p*NIS?

If Yes....

She's luring you into her demonic trap

My advice to you...

Go hustle and start feeding yourself
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Cyrus176(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

Fear woman but you have women in your life they've not killed you , you are still alive typing fear woman .

If we check well, you have plenty women rubbing your back.

Fear woman indeed !
You will not understand. Shey you did not see the other comments that are telling you to define the relationship before you eat your way into it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Blitzking: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

File Photo for illustration
Don't over think ...enjoy your meal in peace...except you get gf..fiancee or wife wey go break your head..
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Ihee01: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
My friend wise up. It is the same intention you have in eating her food.
Best regards,
Association of Bachelor intending to marry.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Jamie1000: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
She could just be a kind person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by finallybusy: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
My question now is, should I continue eating?
This alone has shown the story is made up. A child on Nairaland is always quick to throw the meal in the trash. Una too fear poison or juju for this forum.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Achor1111(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

Enjoy the offer while it last.
You will vomit it one day.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by fattycoolface(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
She don dey date u already but u Kno no

8 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Tonytonex(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2023
Koppaguard:
Op any day wey she go see another lady for your room, na that day the food giveaway go end, talking from experience grin
LOL 😆😆 grin
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Adewale1603(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
You're not even curious of how she prepared the food, what if she puts something into those foods. In 2023, you're still trusting people easily like that and eating food you're not there or how it was cooked. If a boyfriend could kill her girlfriend she loves for rituals, how much more just a mere neighbor

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Mosba: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
She wants to be doubled and you are a spec. Congratulations in advance and accept my sorry consequentially

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Authur729(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
ayterajah:
Pls define the relationship... Before it's too late ... I have similar experience some years back and it ended roughly because I was just enjoying the foods and talks almost everyday.

Mehn no be small thing ooo ...
abeg tell us wetin happened
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by gassbee: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Bros u r gradually paying her bride price, e just remain for you to touch her then pregnancy comes in by then the bride price list wil be finally printed out

4 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by CaptainFM1: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Maybe you have been looking so lean, starved and malnuriched to her.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Pepperoyinbo: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind his her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

Have you ever rejected the meal? If Yes, what was her reaction? If you have never rejected it, you have seen a wife my brother. She is not ready to be on a girlfriend level with you but a level that must lead to marriage (Single ladies are plenty outside). If you can't consider her for marriage, quickly find a way of disconnecting yourself but if you can consider her, then, let me know when the Wedding is just one month away. Happy Married Life in advance

3 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ThunderFireAgba: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Intentions?
What kind of food has she been serving you? undecided

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by jaxxy(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

chop and clean mouth. Literally undecided

So far she hasn't said anything She is a generous giver.

But if u want to be nice u can ask her how can I repay u back and hear what she says. undecided
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by olusola200: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
Me I call it , feeding goat against market day for a good value,
Nothing go 4 Notting

4 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by blowjohn(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
Stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Amonijosh1: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2023
be a man and ask her what she wants. give it to her with no strings attached. if you have genuine feelings for her, its left for you.
Might be companionship, not necessarily sex, might be advice or protection. But man and woman something....Bleep must dey inside..

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by WantsandMore: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Surprise her nah! Take her out on a date & let the cat out of the bag or give her plenty money & tell her you've a fiance but you appreciate the kind gesture but don't want to get caught in an unexpected situation
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Teenaira: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Why are you not giving her any money ?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Figger(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nothing is free, my signature says it all

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by lexyclasy: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

She pity you because you are broke ass and nothing more.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Pepperoyinbo: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

Fear woman but you have women in your life they've not killed you , you are still alive typing fear woman .

If we check well, you have plenty women rubbing your back.

Fear woman indeed !

Odin just gave that guy one out of the best pieces of Advice on earth. Both married and single should fear women; even one's wife. What women cannot do to make or mar you does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
No woman does anything for a man she is not dating or in a relationship without an ulterior motive, my brother run for your life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by twilliamx(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Answer these questions! Are you married? In a relationship? Are you gay?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by fortunechy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
My dear ask Google...
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Neddyogu(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
The babe is likely pregnant and she wants to pin the kini on some fool. All u need do is insert an urgent penis into her hole and u have become a daddy by fire, by force. I no go tell u make u no chop oo, but be wise.

8 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Teenaira:

Why are you not giving her any money ?
he will soon start giving her money but very likely not with a sound mind and heart
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by killsmith(f): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
If you know the plans she's laid for you, you'll pack out of that house.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.