Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? (43648 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Tohmey(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2023
Smiles. . .
Eat and enjoy yourself, but incase she later offer you puna make sure you no dive in raw. Cuz she mighty planning something fishy. Neither to infect you with deadly disease via sex nor to carry unwanted belle wey she don go carry another come putam for your head. BE WISE MY BRO!
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by RonuThings(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
RonuThings:

Fake 🤔

A lady is behind this thread 🤔

How can a lady cook for her fellow lady

Do ladies even like each other

When did this one start 🙄
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Adekot: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
ayterajah:
Pls define the relationship... Before it's too late ... I have similar experience some years back and it ended roughly because I was just enjoying the foods and talks almost everyday.

Mehn no be small thing ooo ...

Give us the full gist
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by intruder15(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
Againstallodds:
Eat food and forget about intention. Abi you won marry her

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by intruder15(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

File Photo for illustration

When ladies like you, they show it in different ways. E.g regularly cooking for someone they are not obliged to. You can reciprocate the gesture and cook for her. If she rejects it, that's a red flag. If she accepts it, it's mutual. It's difficult stopping what you have started. However, if you are not interested in her, call it out codedly now. If you have someone, let her know too.

Life no hard. No complicate the poor girl heart with their self made adage "men are scum"
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Chemlite: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

If you teach me how to cook.
I don't have money to buy foodstuffs neither do I have skimpy wears to serve you with grin grin

There is foodstuffs in his house, as for the skimpy wears go with what you have. I believe you will find something in his wardrobe.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Mhizzard(m): 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
[quote author=Quebec91 post=127020809]How did you know his glory is promising?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by focus7: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

Start giving her gbola
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by BECALMBECALM(m): 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Stop eating her food. Stop being careless and learn how to be careful.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by elonize(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

n u put picture of wat she didn't cook,c as d chicken leg lean🙄😂
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Slurity(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2023
SHOULD I REMIND YOU THAT YOU CAN ONLY CONSISITENTLY GIVE FOOD TO WHO YOU LIKE?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Theweekend: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Finally Op i think God almighty don give u wife free of charge but don't 4get to apply Hakimi's rule incase. my 2 cent
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by stacyadams: 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Na so one dey give me food then,and her boyfriend always come around then..na till I move comot when I get another accomodations,she come visit me say make I take am out,I carry am comot,she say make we go back house,we go back house grin she gave me her shaved beautiful puussi grin

That gender grin

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by elonize(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2023
IkePeters:
Deep down, you already know the answer to your questions. There's no free lunch anywhere, not even in Freetown. Actions and inactions have consequences... Use your tongue to count your teeth.

wat if e nor get teeth😁

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by elonize(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Bankowner:
Two things.

If you're the type that likes awuf, then continue eating her food. But remember, awuf dey purge sometimes.

Secondly, she may be giving you food with honest intentions. She likes you, and that's her way of showing it. She's also passing the message that she's not lacking in the food department. So if you like her back, stop eating her food and be the man. She can come cook the food bought with your money.
I love dis
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Medley02(m): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
My dear brother grin, remember say AWOOF DEY PURGE

My piece of advice...

December don dey reach cheesy

Therefore, RUN O!
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Oju4190: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
Just b careful......dat gender is something else
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by jubrilELsudan: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
ABEG SEND ME HER CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Silentgroper(m): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
Op don't go asking her why she's giving you food .. let her bring it the discussion up first
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Dchampion65: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
Stop eating your future.

One advert like that.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Are you good looking. How do you carry yourself? Are you responsible. Do you keep to yourself? Do you have friends come over, especially female friends? Are you loud or reclusive?

A woman will never cook and give you food unless.

She needs a good smashing
She finds you attractive
She wants a relationship.

She has checked everything about you and she sees you as someone she can have something with.

You serious?

A big lady was doing that for me. She told me that her bf is in USA. She was a friend for a year or so b4 she started cooking for me. At first she said she was scared of me, but now she cooks and call me. She encouraged me to stop eating outside. Expensive food.

But be rest assured that..the day you smash her. Na that day you get girl friend and let no woman come around you after that, because ..

A woman's rage is Hell....

Finito...

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by seanwilliam(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
What I know is that, unlike men, women don’t do things for free.
And if you don’t really find her attractive, it’s high time you stopped her. The consequent is not worth it.

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by osuare1: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
Love sex relationship
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by wolebest: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Eat and have no fear....... but

If she brings anything you don't want or you can't handle make, be clear about it.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Silentgroper(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
cowtail:
Keep eating but giver her money from time to time to appreciate her.
.. no don't ...

He rather could get her stuffs from time to time, provisions and all that shiit for the appreciation...

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by sweethoney1234(f): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
You go soon chop yanch then very soon u go begin find ring to take propose to her. Single lady just Dey do Father Christmas dey cook food for you everyday. My guy u suppose dey fear now for ur self. Girls are desperate nd they would do anything to hold down just any man dem see
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Silentgroper(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
sprints1:
u want make free food spoil 😉
economy no dey smile 😁😁😁
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by teewhyhomes: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Starships4u(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

My married colleague at work usually brings me food to my office... I'd complete the dish... Most times we even eat together...

Infact today she brought soup and I bought the fufu..... There's nothing there... It's just a way of being nice... Buh in yhur case, she could be sending you signals...
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Charly68: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2023
She may meant well but foods are covenant items ...with time you may fall in love with her as there is no way you won't develop soul ties with her . This is always the case when people share food with opposite sex. It has serious spiritual implication even though the guesture may be harmless abinitio . This is the reason why many husbands fall in love with their housemaids as they are the ones cooking for them at home when Madam chose to play big woman role at the home front . The moment a man develops a soul tie with his maid ,only God can separate them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Silentgroper(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
Moniya4Real:
“Most men are cheap sef, imagine men in the comments section will get laid for a plate of rice. Just food o.!“🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Men has always been cheap since time immemorial ...

Though, best believe the only time they come cheap is when punna is involved...

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Charx122: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

My guy you know the drill, enjoy the ride before it goes sour..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.