Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? (43621 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Truvelisback(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

File Photo for illustration
She likes you. It's just that, that's the only way she could express her love for you. Accept her, her type is rare. Ladies rarely love guys but when they do, it is REAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by streetsoldier1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

Pls give us address ooo, since you are scared? Are you Yemi my lover?
Pass the OPPORTUNITY to someone else biko
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Tonyx5(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Try to think w your head and not your stomach. It's best you define the relationship now, just know it's stuff like this that causes see finish
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Ekugbeh(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Oga eat food stop complaining
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dats how its start. Don't worry, you'll tell ur children dis story..

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by blazepascal(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

Fear woman but you have women in your life they've not killed you , you are still alive typing fear woman .

If we check well, you have plenty women rubbing your back.

Fear woman indeed !
lol

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Anayordike(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2023
How can you be eating free meals just like that? You are not discipline. Is she your mother or sister? How doe she get the money to cook for you every day?
Long throat dey worry some people pass dog own.

Continue dey eat. You go soon exsplain tire. Small time you give me belle and you will be blaming Devil.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by charleoj(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
My Brother, if you no go do, Abeg make you no chop her food again. E get why because I don't know which one you go prefer btw Jazz and poison
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Ikpongiton: 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

Fear woman but you have women in your life they've not killed you , you are still alive typing fear woman .

Fear woman indeed !
you are taking his comment personal,abi you de vex? anyway, truth is always bitter, live with it.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by BBIA: 12:57am On Nov 18, 2023
doggedfighter:

Fear woman indeed !
Why e pain you like this? grin

Abi has his comment prevented you from being one of the girls rubbing your so called boyfriend's back? grin

Chill B. grin grin grin
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Bbqekpa: 3:20am On Nov 18, 2023
doggedfighter:
Did you abandon your own cooking ?

Or you eat yours and her's too ?

Just save the food money for her bride price ?

Continue eating her food .

Wahala

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by PlayMaker14: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2023
ThunderFireAgba:

How you take know say his house rent go soon expire? riff-raff undecided
This one is already mistaking me for his father

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by jimakeabi: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2023
A woman will never cook and give you food unless, She finds you attractive,She wants a relationship. Am talking from experience, in three different occasions

2 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2023
Starboytwo:
It's not Free food bro

You will Pay later.
grin angry
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2023
vincenteger:
I hope she doesn't move to your house when her rent expires.
Na from clap dance dy start
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Haha he doesn't understand woman matter

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2023
thaoriginator:
Oga chop food and chop food grin
Haha bad guy grin
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2023
villa9555:
That’s how mine started
We are into 2 years relationship now 🙈🙈😂
Hahahaha bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by drlateef: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

She loves you no doubt about it. How else do you want a woman to show her interest in you?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by freemanq(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2023
Eat food and enjoy your life to the fullest, did you promise her marriage?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ROK123: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2023
You get mind sha, dey eat free food wey you no pay for or sabi wetin dey use cook am, you should know that something is attached to it, and it only takes a desperate person to make such move, unless you have feelings for her, stop her at once, if not,gradually she will start controlling your life.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by thaoriginator: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Haha bad guy grin
clear matters na cool
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Snoolv360(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ask her and don't disturb us here. It's your copy of tea
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by SPAMBOX7: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2023
If you the type that smash neighbors ask the girl the wetin be her intention behind the kindness she been showing. Let her know it's hard for ladies to do favors for free and you know that. She may have ulterior motives. If she likes you she should let you know now before it's too late cos you don't want a situation you will bring another woman home and she will start keeping malice over what she bottled up. If she likes you she will open up. You fvck shege comot for her body. If it's just her being nice she will also let you know. Simple

But if you the type that don't smash neighbors reciprocate by being nice to her too. Could give her money sometimes to buy food stuff or when you cook you could invite her to come dish some for herself too. Or if you buy groceries you could get some for her too as a way of reciprocating her kind gestures. What are friends for anyways.
That way even if you bring woman come house she won't hold anything against you cos technically you don't owe her shit since you also being showing her love.

3 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by litaninja(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2023
Feeding the ram for slaughter of course.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Hassan88(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
Eat deeper
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by newoffer: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
A woman is feeding you and you are sheepishly comfortable. Don't eat food from any lady. Not once but continuously. U go chop winch
Kukutente23:

There's no motive
She just wants you to be well fed
She's related to mother Theresa
You learners think too much of yourselves
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Pauliaette(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
For this hard time person dey see free food and still dey complaint
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by emmyN(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

You look malnourished; she is trying to epp your laif. cheesy
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Wizywiz(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
frozen70:

Na you Sabi
Since you don't appreciate free food
free food fit purge am ooo ; Mummy how are u today....been a while
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by frozen70(f): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
Wizywiz:
free food fit purge am ooo ; Mummy how are u today....been a while

Am fine dear

He knows why she is serving him food and he is eating it
So let him enjoy the moment
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Wizywiz(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
frozen70:

Am fine dear

He knows why she is serving him food and he is eating it
So let him enjoy the moment
grin let him enjoy it while it last..and be ready to pay back, how is your family?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by frozen70(f): 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
Wizywiz:
grin let him enjoy it while it last..and be ready to pay back, how is your family?
Lol
We are fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.