Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? (43622 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Luckysbab: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:
Did you abandon your own cooking ?

Or you eat yours and her's too ?

Just save the food money for her bride price ?

Continue eating her food .

wink

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by BishopZion(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
She wants to invite you to her church.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Ten06(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Be careful with those daughters of Eve, she may have a motive. It may be negative or positive. Shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Luckysbab: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

If you teach me how to cook.

I don't have money to buy foodstuffs neither do I have skimpy wears to serve you with grin grin

cheesy cheesy

This Nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by RichAbujaGuy: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

File Photo for illustration

Very Important Advice!
Vid is only one minute long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAN9-Y-L9Ws?si=MR2QbCwkpmbvgjoo
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Luckysbab: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2023
Kukutente23:

There's no motive
She just wants you to be well fed
She's related to mother Theresa
You learners think too much of yourselves

cheesy
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Luckysbab: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2023
ednut1:
By next week una go begin nack

Hmmm.

What did you "retire" from please, especially in relation to this your observation?
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Luckysbab: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
Adewale1603:
You're not even curious of how she prepared the food, what if she puts something into those foods. In 2023, you're still trusting people easily like that and eating food you're not there or how it was cooked. If a boyfriend could kill her girlfriend she loves for rituals, how much more just a mere neighbor

Everyone will eventually die one way or the other.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by iammolise(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2023
A woman will never come straight if they like you, they use kind gestures but these gestures carry subtle messages and when they're certain you're very aware of these messages and keep playing the ostrich they'll know and anything that make another woman come into the picture, she'll turn that gesture into spite. If you like her just start the relationship, but if you don't, ask her why she keeps giving you food and what she wants, she should come out plain, but if she doesn't and says no intentions at all, dey chop dey go till she comes clean.

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Powersurge: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:
For two weeks now, my next door neighbor who is a young single lady has been constantly bringing different meals for me after cooking.
Please note: I have never asked her for food before, as I cook at home and enjoy doing my things myself.

The second time she brought me a meal she wore a skimpy dress. I didn’t mind tho, I just told her she is a very good cook and I enjoyed the first meal. Since then, she’s been bringing different dishes to me now. Sometimes she even calls to know if im back from work that she’s cooking something.

Also note, I have never given her any money for this meals she’s been giving me.

My question now is, should I continue eating? do I have anything to be scared of? Could there be another motives behind this her kindness? Or maybe im over thinking?

Advise please.

If you are single, fairly ok financially, and you do not see her as a wayward girl, what stops you from asking her out?

Sometimes, we do not see what's under our nose. We may need a third-party to point us in the right direction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by IbrahimSola: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2023
You dey ask me? Are you a child? Are you not enjoying the food? Keep eating. And eat everything that you see, after all they easiest way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

Enjoy your meal in peace.

Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ufotunang: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
The weather is cold...she wants you to give her that thing in the other room 🙄
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ednut1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2023
Luckysbab:

Hmmm.

What did you "retire" from please, especially in relation to this your observation?

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Luckysbab: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
[quote author=ednut1 post=127022817][/quote]

Dey play.

You mind your business, na im I see your comment. grin
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by okoroemeka(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

she likes you and don't mind showing it, it to be sincere if you don't want anything to do with her body or intentions pls stop eating the foods, anything is possible and what enters directly into your body through your mouth maybe difficult to eradicate,she likes you and can try by any means necessary to get you
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Countersam(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

The day you will bring another babe to that house that's when you will know her mind since you don't want to draw the line or cross the line.

3 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by shedy03(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

She is single, you are single. That's the motive behind her kindness. lol.
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Nonywendy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Persn gave u something from pure heart u cone dey ask yeye question. We already knw ur own intention. U want to smash her

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Prisco4luv(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
Try and know her intentions.. define relationship.
All thanks to her for constantly bringing you food

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Moniya4Real(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2023
Only a man that is filled with the power of the ‘Holy Spirit’ can turn down the sumptuous view and the pleasant aroma of an hygienic kitten. May God help us all

Silentgroper:
Men has always been cheap since time immemorial ...

Though, best believe the only time they come cheap is when punna is involved...
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Boldideas: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
If she is fetish, your destiny is now that of a tortoise😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by ad84ada(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
The real litmus test is this. Have a lady visit you and allow them to meet. Things will become clearer afterwards.
Keepamsafe:

Advise please.

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by darediamond(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:

Fear woman but you have women in your life they've not killed you , you are still alive typing fear woman .

If we check well, you have plenty women rubbing your back.

Fear woman indeed !
grin grin Oki PoPo!!

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by darediamond(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2023
Odin13:

I don’t do manipulative women..

They don’t have a place in my life .. my woman mind Dey.. she sef na G.

Not all women are women....
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Strech(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
she definitely want You to poke her
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by NothingDoMe: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
doggedfighter:
Did you abandon your own cooking ?

Or you eat yours and her's too ?

Just save the food money for her bride price ?

Continue eating her food .

😄😄😄😄
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by John360comng: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I had a similar experience

When I started staying on my own in this benin. I had no gas,pot, plates etc. My female neighbour would Cook and give me whenever I come back from work or sometimes she'll tell me to take myself because we do share the same kitchen. According to her she's in a long distance relationship but I noticed she was open to try new relationship. She calls me when I'm at work. Very kind girl. She never made any move to seduce me. Though at times she wear bumshots or short skirts which is normal for a girl living alone. It was because of her kindness I followed her to her church which I still attend till date even though I've moved away from that area. What I noticed is that when I got a girlfriend she started attaching "Love" to my name, something she hasn't done before😁 I tried wooing her when I moved out but her answer is either "you are not serious or "I told you before I have a guy"

What you don't understand is woman compete more than males especially when another female enters the picture like in your case but they are gurus at perfectly hiding all that competition while trying to make it seem like you the male is the one coming with the advances.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Iamzik: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
Op you don hear chop and stay before?

Na so one commissioner daughter been dey bring food come office for me that year. Omo after a while afraid catch me, I run 440.

The way to a man's heart is through the stomach....Na food she dey serve you now. Laslas she go serve herself give you grin grin
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Aguilar(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2023
grin grin
I experienced this same situation when I first moved in to my yard. She did it until she later stopped after some months when she noticed that I'm not falling for her advances and packages. It didn't stop there o, she became an annoying monitoring spirit.

4 Likes

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Silentgroper(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2023
Tbh
Moniya4Real:
Only a man that is filled with the power of the ‘Holy Spirit’ can turn down the sumptuous view and the pleasant aroma of an hygienic kitten. [/b]May God help us all[b]

Amen to that .. fr

1 Like

Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Elidrisy20: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
You don marry be that nau, wetin remind na to knack her well, God bless you
Re: My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? by Clinghton: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2023
This ain't good, things like this comes with consequences.

Dose she work, if yes where?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married Women Are Attracted To Me, I Dont Know Why!! / Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.