Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. (38677 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Coolsat(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Maxcollins042:

No mind the OP. Na better simp him be.
What he doesn't know is that the girl is constantly sleeping with the disguised ex but she wants to smartly make her visit open so that his simp fiance will never suspect anything. Na wa for some guys sha

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by dannykares: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
I will rather advice u to tell her to inform her ex to meet her at yr place and in yr presence but visiting him is sorry 4 u .... Cos definitely de guy will knack her Wetin no good
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by mkoabiola: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
Mugun.

Keep asking mumu question.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by floflo12: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
Hello good people of Nairaland.
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.
Should I grant her this request or should I be worried?

There's nothing wrong, let her go grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by mchonourable1: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
Quit the relationship because you will suffer after marrying her. She is still find of her ex. Check yourself she's been taking you for a fool... What an effontery to utter such..
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by greypencils: 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.
Okafor's law is real.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by cliqtips: 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

Do you think you've a Fiancée?
If you grant her or not, she would find a way to see him.
BTW, why would a serious person who is in a serious relationship be in contact with their ex ?

And you calling her your fiancée means you're seeing your future with her as your wife.

I don't think she's ready to settle down yet.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by M0M0SHIKI: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
She's not your fiancee
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Didi2d(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
Makunahatata:
I'm suspecting it's the same babe that visited me last weekend, cos she mentioned something about her current bf being insecure or something... If na u , she visited already sir and we chatted about old times and use small Bleep end the day,

make I no lie, she resisted at first but as my hand find way slid into her panties she succumbed .. I'm very sorry sir🙌

Stop playing Bros
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by pongwa(m): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
tuzle:
that is why I used sensible. I see no justification why u would want to visit ur ex just because he/she is in town most especially when u already have a fiance.
ladies are weak bro, they are weak
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by cliqtips: 11:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
correctyourself:

Don't grant such request, infact tell her that if she knows that she is still interested in her ex she should let you know so that you can move forward, it's not something you would tolerate from her.

The ex has nothing good to offer than wanting to feel her again because of his imagination, and your fiancee should understand she supposed to have cut off all communication from her ex.

Except if she is still having strong feelings for the ex, i would not be surprise if she jump backyard fence when you're not around to visit her ex. And when she is cault she would blame devil with artificial tears like bamboo that is hungry. grin

You don't know this gender.

She'll go and see that ex. She asking for permission could just be in case, the fiance got to know later.

If he doesn't grant her that request, she would go behind him to see that ex.

Why should someone in a serious relationship be in communication with their ex ?

If that ex was so good, he would be your ex.

But most ladies are so gullible and in their mind, they want to have a very last taste or bite of the ex...

And when caught, you'll be hearing " I don't know what came over me"
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Dotmanq: 11:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
Whether you grant her or not, she's already there riding the guy.
Ex should be ex and nothing more.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by themanderon: 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

How can she be asking for your permission? Does she want to be consumed by old passions? Nothing good will ever come out of this bet me.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Evolutionism: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Most men are naturally foolish and stupid when it comes to matter of the other gender.

Imagine the mumu question this one is asking.

I will suggest you join her to go greet her exgrin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Error401: 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
lmao

general111:
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Error401: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2023
Big red flag lol
Itiskdg121:
For her to ask you such

RED FLAG ALERT!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Haveyoueatentod: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Rubbish request.
I once shared flats with dog owners guess what I became a dog owner.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by BreakingNews21: 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
generally111, you have mad jokes man. Many NLERS are taking you seriously but some get the humor in your thread.😂
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Clinghton: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Tell her to make her decision, then make your decision according to hers
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by ojonugba2014(m): 11:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
See jamb question.

God abeg, don't let me to alive ND be this stupid ooo. Before I mumu like this guy. Make I don die.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by wolverine78: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
You must be a mfking SIMP. If you were an ALPHA or a P-I-M- P, she'd never have the cajoles to ask you about a stupid ish like that.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by vikstandon(m): 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jayrockk:
Then DNA on your first child is a must

You are not being sincere to him.

Out of four, em go get one... and that one go be product of make up sex... Em go beg get am.

Na sex wey em enjoy after much starvation go produce that one child wey be em own out of four
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Ashirioluwa: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2023
Mr. Simp
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Incognito9: 12:03am On Nov 22, 2023
Nonsense topic sad

U be mugu for bringing this question here

Original mugu
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Rukkyken71: 12:03am On Nov 22, 2023

Some of you re not supposed to be called men
Which kain hand u give her in the first place to even make her ask u such silly question? And u re asking us if u should permit her

Abeg! Permit her
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by DropsMic(m): 12:08am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

Lol.. That man is the love of her life. She settled with you.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by MightySparrow: 12:09am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

Give her a pack of condom.

Or, look for another girl, in case they reconcile.
grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by rickleye: 12:16am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

The mere fact she is asking you is a sign of respect. She could say she is going to visit a friend or a colleague . I would go with her and meet the dude and drop her off and pick her up. There is no way anything would happen after that. I can guarantee.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by fredoooooo: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2023
Give her transport money too
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by obaidan: 12:38am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
Grant her the permission to go and return no more
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by obaidan: 12:39am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
say she dey even consider am sef...na break up story u suppose dey share
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by obaidan: 12:39am On Nov 22, 2023
rickleye:

The mere fact she is asking you is a sign of respect. She could say she is going to visit a friend or a colleague . I would go with her and meet the dude and drop her off and pick her up. There is no way anything would happen after that. I can guarantee.
are you sure you are not that ex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Romance Section Battles 1. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Lexus In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.