Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. (38708 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by agborodun: 12:57am On Nov 22, 2023
Please give her the permission to go but don’t forget to let her know that your ex is also visiting you while she’s away. Thank me later.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Nahunger(m): 1:00am On Nov 22, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Loyalty means nothing to ladies of this generation.Na to get baby mama and worry less about all this women wey no fit sit for one place.
If there is any means you can use collect her phone and read her chat with the said Ex,you will obviously know her true intention.

How do you know baby mama is fuvking only you and the baby she has is yours?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by rickleye: 1:00am On Nov 22, 2023
obaidan:

are you sure you are not that ex

lol .
I’ve shared this before here . When I returned from abroad after a few years I called my ex . She took me straight to meet her fiancé a soldier. Had I known earlier , I wouldn’t have tagged along but I didn’t . All he said was thanks because if I had married her then she would d be his intended. All hopes of yashi kappour vanished after meeting the guy.
The mere fact of dropping her off is that you know where the guys stays so you can come back and size him up . Whose loss is it , if an ex sleeps with her . Not you .. you would know she’s a ho and. Annoy be trusted. For any relationship trust must be present . She was open . Meet in an open area don’t meet at his place . Who else will be there . Just don’t go alone would be my advise
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by daylay7(m): 1:04am On Nov 22, 2023
There is nothing wrong in it.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Dancebreaker: 1:10am On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:
Some so-called men are just very annoying.

If you are in charge of your games, where she for see liver to come up with such request.

Smh
But she go still pass back go. Na today?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by MrDoGood(m): 1:16am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
Hello good people of Nairaland.
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.
Should I grant her this request or should I be worried?

What nonsense?

Abi na cook up story be this
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by biggie73(m): 1:17am On Nov 22, 2023
Please let her go, and make sure you bring your other lady to sleep with you. Let your other lady spend a week with you. The world is full of heart breaks.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by loswhite(m): 1:22am On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:

If you are in charge of your games, where she for see liver to come up with such request.

Smh
That's how you kids make noise...last last we know the story. She is an adult and except she is from a poor family...sorry there is nothing you can do. Highest you will break up.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by theysg: 1:26am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
lol..this is very funny.but thanks

Lol... mumu man.
If she visits and her ex didnt knack her, i go break into 50billion pieces.

You arent man enough bruh, that is why she has the audacity to introduce this to you...

No good thing ever comes out of the ex hide and seek game... the chances are dam*n high bruh.

Dont ever allow such.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by godwinstringed1(m): 1:38am On Nov 22, 2023
grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Maxcollins042(m): 1:39am On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:
What he doesn't know is that the girl is constantly sleeping with the disguised ex but she wants to smartly make her visit open so that his simp fiance will never suspect anything. Na wa for some guys sha

What's more annoying about this whole thing is that the lady insulted him and he's yet to realize it this. I bet that he's validating what she did with some horeshit reasons. His eyes go one day clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by joetoocute: 1:45am On Nov 22, 2023
She doesnt rate you. Stay away from people like that.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by NwaliE01: 1:47am On Nov 22, 2023
Status and personality is very important.

There are some questions a girl wouldn't ask if you have the aforementioned in a good proportion.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Desusi: 1:56am On Nov 22, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
There are some stories you'll just see on this Nairaland eeehn and you just can't help but Laugh out Loud grin grin grin grin
Nairaland,na crazy platform now. A weird newsstand!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Dshocker(m): 1:57am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.

You need to go check your brain, for asking this question.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by escapadechuks: 2:02am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:
... Na wa o. She doesn't respect the relationship to ask such.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Traplord09: 2:04am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

Since you are not married to her. Let her. Be...
She have her life to leave.
May be her heart not for you ... Still belong to the other man ....
.. na Chioma abi..
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Dshocker(m): 2:04am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

For her to have suggested it, shows automatically she is interested to go in the first place, otherwise she wouldn't have disrespected you by even suggesting it in the first place.

Secondly, why were they still in communication?

She has made up her mind to go, but needed your validation.

Better keep a close tab on her, because the way i am seeing it, that guy will pound her soon, if he hasn't even started.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by EEIA: 2:06am On Nov 22, 2023
Coolsat:

Smh
God ma know say e no the hard me to waka pass.

Give a girl with a full blown Nigeria girl mentality an inch and she will cover a mile.

Very soon she will ask him boldly whether she should sleep with other men for before she is final bound by law to him in marriage. grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by felix55(m): 2:06am On Nov 22, 2023
Are u a kid or are u still sucking breast ? So u can't stand as a man & take decision?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 22, 2023
daylay7:
There is nothing wrong in it.

Yea, if you are the ex!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Zooposki(f): 2:28am On Nov 22, 2023
general111:

You haven’t put a ring on it and she is asking for your permission? Some women are just too stupid.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Zooposki(f): 2:30am On Nov 22, 2023
EEIA:

God ma know say e no the hard me to waka pass.

Give a girl with a full blown Nigeria girl mentality an inch and she will cover a mile.

Very soon she will ask him boldly whether she should sleep with other men for before she is final bound by law to him in marriage. grin

The yeye OP has not married her so she is free to do whatever she wants. Why would she ask an ordinary boyfriend for permission? Tomorrow when the boy wastes her life and time she will still be the same fool lamenting all men are scum.

Ladies, always keep your options open until they put a ring on it.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by olusola200: 2:33am On Nov 22, 2023
Meaning you are not in control for boldness to ask for such permission.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by olusola200: 2:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Meaning you are not in control for boldness to ask for such permission.
Thank God she not a wife yet

Use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by EEIA: 2:43am On Nov 22, 2023
Zooposki:

The yeye OP has not married her so she is free to do whatever she wants. Why would she ask an ordinary boyfriend for permission? Tomorrow when the boy wastes her life and time she will still be the same fool lamenting all men are scum.

Ladies, always keep your options open until they put a ring on it.
We will not settle for ashawo...

Periodt grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Zooposki(f): 2:49am On Nov 22, 2023
EEIA:

We will not settle for ashawo...

Periodt grin

Who cares. All ladies will get eventually get the memo that they should always keep their options open.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Darkandhandsom(m): 2:54am On Nov 22, 2023
Leave that girl. Don't say I didn't warn you
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by EEIA: 2:57am On Nov 22, 2023
Zooposki:

Who cares. All ladies will get eventually get the memo that they should always keep their options open.
Keep their options open. grin

Their valuable asset open. grin

What is in between your legs is what you think is your option? grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Zooposki(f): 2:59am On Nov 22, 2023
EEIA:

Keep their options open. grin

Their valuable asset open. grin

What is in between your legs is what you think is your option? grin

Must you always think about sex? Im talking about dating, you are talking about sex. Sex while dating is a terrible combo. It beclouds everything.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by maxzzo1(m): 2:59am On Nov 22, 2023
Go with her naw.....so d visit will be very short....
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by EEIA: 3:02am On Nov 22, 2023
Zooposki:

Must you always think about sex? Im talking about dating, you are talking about sex. Sex while dating is a terrible combo. It beclouds everything.
That is how you all are wired.

You girls of this generation with the typical Nigerian girl mentality are nothing but sex objects cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

18 Secrets Men Want Women To Know / Businesswoman Reveals The Kind Of Husband Most Women Are Shopping For / She Called Off Our Relationship Few Months To Our Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.