Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments (32333 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Oghenechris(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Lol you are complaining me an addicted to cartoon Nickelodeon is my favorite station sometimes my girl do complain but I tell her it wwhat I like sponge bob Patrick show power puff girls and many more Omo I too like cartoon
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by nedekid: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bros does not know he is a lucky man. Cartoon is what she is addicted to, what if she were addicted to other things eg, shopping, gbola, MOJO, church, stealing, fighting, cursing, partying, booze, amebo etc?
He who get cap no get head. undecided
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Wakatumbit: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Life isn't supposed to be hard. Why are you making it hard for yourself

DyshApp:
A married man has anonymously taken to social media to complain about his wife’s addiction to watching cartoons with their children.

According to him, his wife was always excited to watch and sing along to the cartoon with their kids and she would narrate the stories to them if they missed them.

According to the man, something must be wrong with his wife. While admitting that she has not failed in her roles as a wife and mother to his kids, he reiterated his worry that he felt she should have grown past cartoons.

He appealed for help to fix the cartoon problem.

In his words:
"I feel like something is wrong, I don't really get her sometimes. She doesn't even watch the movies I want us to watch together unless I really encourage her. She acts like me not watching those their cartoons with them, I'm missing out on something great.

“My wife, 37 years old, enjoys watching cartoon even more than our kids. When I say cartoon, I mean animated movies.
Our first boy is 14 years old down to our last who is currently 4 years old.
They’ve turned the home into a cartoon home.
They are soo addicted, they sing their songs, do their dances and discuss those things all the time.

My wife at her age will be running as if something strange was happening and she forgets herself to be an adult sometimes.
I’ve tried to explain to her that I don’t really like it, I don’t complain because they are being happy but, I don’t understand my wife’s addiction. Even when the kids aren’t around, she’ll be watching animated movies alone.

Once they get home, she’s going to narrate all she watched to them and even demonstrate with actions some funny/emotional scenes.
I feel like something is wrong, I don’t really get her sometimes. She doesn’t even watch the movies I want us to watch together unless I really encourage her. She acts like me not watching those their cartoons with them, I’m missing out on something great.
Is there something I can do to help her? It’s somehow bothering me.

Kindly note that, she’s fully employed and still does her duties as a wife and a mother. I don’t have any problem on that side, I just feel she’s addicted to animated movies when actually, she has grown pass it.”

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Druss(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
If I was single, I would have loved to meet the lady. Nothing much with it. I salute that she has something that gives her great joy. She is also a contributor to the home. Man is silly for complaining.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by elonize(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Cartoon is one of d most sweetest tin ever..as long as u do ur work n den u cm n relax with some anime like samurai x,shingeki no kyoyin,ninja scroll,Scooby doo,Godzilla, ghostbursters,holla mama coco,Aladdin,thumblelina😂.
Except there's a job dats take lot of ur time,dats wen it starts to drop n ders a thinking in ur mind dat disturbs u..
No matter wat u do like,if ders smtin dat takes a lot of ur time n it kips ur mind too busy,u would not b having time for those things u love dat much...
She's a good wife,she does her responsibilities.. As a husband ,u shud b flexible in ur thinking, try to watch it with her n discuss sm of it while watching.. It mks u to b even more closer Dan ever because u have smtin in common..hope u understand..
N again,those pompous ppo forming maturity "cartoons r only for kids".. Ur mind is too rigid.not everyone love music,sports n films...so correct dat backward thinking.. Happy Sunday y'all
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Naddy100(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
[quote author=DyshApp post=127383629]A married man has anonymously taken to social media to complain about his wife’s addiction to watching cartoons with their children.

According to him, his wife was always excited to watch and sing along to the cartoon with their kids and she would narrate the stories to them if they missed them.

According to the man, something must be wrong with his wife. While admitting that she has not failed in her roles as a wife and mother to his kids, he reiterated his worry that he felt she should have grown past cartoons.

In his words:
"I feel like something is wrong, I don't really get her sometimes. She doesn't even watch the movies I want us to watch together unless I really encourage her. She acts like me not watching those their cartoons with them, I'm missing out on something great.

“My wife, 37 years old, enjoys watching cartoon even more than our kids. When I say cartoon, I mean animated movies.
They are soo addicted, they sing their songs, do their dances and discuss those things all the time.

My wife at her age will be running as if something strange was happening and she forgets herself to be an adult sometimes.
I’ve tried to explain to her that I don’t really like it, I don’t complain because they are being happy but, I don’t understand my wife’s addiction. Even when the kids aren’t around, she’ll be watching animated movies alone.

Once they get home, she’s going to narrate all she watched to them and even demonstrate with actions some funny/emotional scenes.
I feel like something is wrong, I don’t really get her sometimes. She doesn’t even watch the movies I want us to watch together unless I really encourage her. She acts like me not watching those their cartoons with them, I’m missing out on something great.

Kindly note that, she’s fully employed and still does her duties as a wife and a mother. I don’t have any problem on that side, I just feel she’s addicted to animated movies when actually, she has grown pass it.”

Honestly to me, i dont see anything with that my wife is 43 years old... She prefer watching cartoons then movie thou i dont like watching movie like that.... It shows shes happy with her family n you dont stress her out.... As long as it doesnt disturb your peace, leave her
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Blacktruth: 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
🤣😂😂🤣

I even prefare dat cartoon to the zee world some of dem are watching sef , i just wish i can delete dat zee world from dstv

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Blacktruth: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
viyon02:
I do watch cartoon too, infact smart people watch cartoon.

I prefare it to the zee world others ate watching, i just wish i can delete dat tin from my dstv
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by 1TrippleCee: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
Men, can never be pleased. What's wrong in watching cartoons?

I do watch cartoons. I prefer this to movie, especially Nigerian movie.

Whats thus chronic begging for attention. What did men ever do to you, that the slightest issues is man. You need good regular sex. Find a man to get married to. Youre too sex starved to think straight
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by DeepSight(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Administration1:
Omo, I watch family guy more than most kids

Family Guy is not even for kids.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by viyon02: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
colossus91:

We learn much from cartoons than most Nigerian movies no jokes. It’s just for the smart 32 still love American dad family guy Simpson love rugrats growing up,jimmy neutron, dexters lab, phineas and ferb etc I can go on for ages. Cartoons are my run to.
your head dey there, I love Dexter lab, when I was a kid am addicted "VOLTRON" I still watch though.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Jonah507(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Cartoons such as Zootopia, Coco, Moana, Luca, ant bully etc are by far more meaningful and interesting than Nigeria Nollywood.

I never get tired of watching zootopia, coco, soul, Luca, shrek, toy story, konfu panda... I can go on and on.

I can't remember the last time I watched a real movie from beginning to end.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
I love cartoons and watch them a lot grin grin

Sorry ooo overserious husband grin
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by viyon02: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
Blacktruth:

I prefare it to the zee world others ate watching, i just wish i can delete dat tin from my dstv
Exactly
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by DrAda(f): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
She sounds fun. Lucky you
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Westerhoffe(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
Thank GOD she's not that addicted to Zeeworld and Televista…
You have no problem at all.

What you don't know is, she is creating a bond between her and the children. And you see such bond, if she is not around for just 3 days,
even you will beg her to come back home.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by kollysnut(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
DyshApp:
A married man has anonymously taken to social media to complain about his wife’s addiction to watching cartoons with their children.

In his words:

Don't say ur addicted to that nollywood shitts
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by azpekuliar: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
Should not be an issue. I still treat myself to a good episode of ‘The Simpsons’ once in a while and I am older than your wife.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by humberjade: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
No biggy here, as long as she's isn't lacking in her role as a mother and wife, and as long as it is even affecting her personal growth, there is no cause for alarm. It is just as guys are addicted to video games into their 50s.

He said it, they are happy together watching those cartoons, perhaps he should join them once in a while to build some memorable family time. I can bet, the wife will reciprocate by joining him to watch his favorites too from time to time.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by femi4: 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
DyshApp:

In his words:

My wife, 37 years old, enjoys watching cartoon even more than our kids. When I say cartoon, I mean animated movies.

he hubby is half educated. There is a huge difference between cartoons and animated movies.

People like him will refer to Pocohontas, Avatar etc as cartoons
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Shantyken(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
DyshApp:

In his words:

Join the ministry brother and ur life will not remain the same
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by SeriouslySense(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
You better leave her to watch her cartoons, she is doing others things well, so what is your problem. grin grin

She is happy to watch cartoons, please dont take the only thing that seem to make her occupied and happy.

She is employed and does her work well.

She does her duties as a woman at home, so what more do you want, is she a slave, let her watch the cartoons, lo cool cool cool

Kindly note that, she’s fully employed and still does her duties as a wife and a mother. I don’t have any problem on that side, I just feel she’s addicted to animated movies when actually, she has grown pass it.

DyshApp:

In his words:

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by izubext007: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Menh I'm 38 nothing can separate me from cartoon or PS
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by godofuck231: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
When she starts fvcking outside you will not tell pepper how the cartoon issue started the quarrels, you seem jobless and petty for a man , get a harder job then
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Captain0823: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
I want to see the woman before I talk..
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by qtguru(m): 12:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
I only watch animes like JJK, but if I had a wife watching cartoon, I'd be okay with that, it might be silly but it's better than browsing social media for nonsense news like the Blessing CEO feeds angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Achoghim: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
It’s adults with very low IQ that binge watch cartoons, because it is known to suppress reality. My uni roommate was a fan of Japanese animes and he’d always annoy me with the way he brings in imaginary situations into serious discussions.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by innobarca(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Some Cartoons even talk about boyfriend and girlfriend and some stupid love ,, little kids learning nonsense too.

The ones that help kids to learn are good,but many others when u listen and watch with kids together you will notice some are not really good for little kids.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by SeriouslySense(m): 12:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Does not make them duller than anyone, does not make you better than anyone, let them watch what they want to watch, as long as it keeps them engaged and sane. We should have empathy, if we claim we are highly intelligent cool smiley

I personally love people that think like that, makes things more interesting not too monotonic, claiming to be so wise and intelligent and the country is going down grin grin

Achoghim:
It’s adults with very low IQ that binge watch cartoons, because it is known to suppress reality. My uni roommate was a fan of Japanese animes and he’d always annoy me with the way he brings in imaginary situations into serious discussions.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Myhusband(m): 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
I'll watch Tom&jerry over a movie that have a ghost looking left and right before crossing
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by NOBLE179(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
same as my wife. though, 25.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Princeton92(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
I don't like your mindset about cartoons.... There's no age limit for cartoons in your must know that..

I love cartoons, Abacha was a big fan, Obama lives fans many others, so LOVE YOUR WIFE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent / Interprete The Ring On Each Finger. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.