Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments (32305 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Donaldsmartguy: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
look at this man, so ur problem is not that she is not a great woman, but cartoon,, what do men even rily want.. am shoked,, pls go buy a car full load of cartoon cd and give her to watch.. that woman is a lovely woman.. i wish i can exchange my own with u.. cus my own na wahala woman

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by funshint(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
If she's not lackng in any other aspects as a wife then there's nothing wrong with her. For your own peace of mind let her live in her own fantasy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Lucius899(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Mumu and foolish complaint. I'll take this over Zee world and African Magic!
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
Your wife is a special woman

Rare bred

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Acidosis(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Who says Children must watch cartoons?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
I’m in my 30s and you’ll have to pry my anime collections from my cold dead hands. I don’t watch most cartoons because they are too mild for me. I prefer Japanese/korean anime..those ones have enough violence and gore to my taste. This life is too short and death is always around the corner, I will do what gives me happiness and peace till the day I leave. And not even age nor family will deny me those!
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by emperorz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
The man no serious I'm currently watching jjk and demon slayer anime cool...... na dz type of woman I want sef angry
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by favour32(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
Man!
There's nothing wrong.
Let her be.
I watch cartoons too..

Go watch Alita man!
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by kwasoly(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
DyshApp:
A married man has anonymously taken to social media to complain about his wife’s addiction to watching cartoons with their children.

According to him, his wife was always excited to watch and sing along to the cartoon with their kids and she would narrate the stories to them if they missed them.

According to the man, something must be wrong with his wife. While admitting that she has not failed in her roles as a wife and mother to his kids, he reiterated his worry that he felt she should have grown past cartoons.

He appealed for help to fix the cartoon problem.

In his words:
"I feel like something is wrong, I don't really get her sometimes. She doesn't even watch the movies I want us to watch together unless I really encourage her. She acts like me not watching those their cartoons with them, I'm missing out on something great.

“My wife, 37 years old, enjoys watching cartoon even more than our kids. When I say cartoon, I mean animated movies.
Our first boy is 14 years old down to our last who is currently 4 years old.
They’ve turned the home into a cartoon home.
They are soo addicted, they sing their songs, do their dances and discuss those things all the time.

My wife at her age will be running as if something strange was happening and she forgets herself to be an adult sometimes.
I’ve tried to explain to her that I don’t really like it, I don’t complain because they are being happy but, I don’t understand my wife’s addiction. Even when the kids aren’t around, she’ll be watching animated movies alone.

Once they get home, she’s going to narrate all she watched to them and even demonstrate with actions some funny/emotional scenes.
I feel like something is wrong, I don’t really get her sometimes. She doesn’t even watch the movies I want us to watch together unless I really encourage her. She acts like me not watching those their cartoons with them, I’m missing out on something great.
Is there something I can do to help her? It’s somehow bothering me.

Kindly note that, she’s fully employed and still does her duties as a wife and a mother. I don’t have any problem on that side, I just feel she’s addicted to animated movies when actually, she has grown pass it.”

This is not a problem if you dey watch your match she dey complain say you dey addicted to football?
Let the woman breath
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by jrusky(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
That is a indirect symptom of stress
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Karemarealty288(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
If she cooks very well and also good in bed, abeg let her be with her choice of cartoon......na until she starts watching BBN and keep on with the Kardshians that's when you call her normal. Let the happy woman be.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by histechs(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
Honestly, its far better than watch nonsense films.I have a boss that was recommended to watch cartoons that it improves one's health.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Deogratiasfx: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
9jii:

People, kids with Big imagination enjoy and understand cartoon. Most of them have great sense of humor. Nothing wrong with that.

You know when you don't have problems, the tiniest and insignificant things become a problem; that can even give u sleepiness night.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Lightorder: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Woman wey sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by kay29000(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
She's in her second childhood
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by kay29000(m): 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
richeeyo:
Better than those stupid Philippino, indian soap opera

I swear.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Lightorder: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
finallybusy:
People who grew up with cartoons never outgrow the habit. People who didn’t grow up with them never learn the habit. Maybe he was raised in the village or they didn’t have TVs when young.
don't mind the local man
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by easzypeaszy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Bring her let me wife her
My wife no dey watch cartoon and he dey pain me
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by NinjaMetahuman: 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
I watch cartoons/ Animations than regular movies.

I don't see how that should be a problem
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Vadese1: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
Stop subscriptions o the cable
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by mruwaifo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
You have managed to show the world that you are just one generation away from a village man in heritage and curlture.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by israelmao(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
victorazyvictor:

Explain it and I'll tell you the name.

A certain character made an invention and he was to make presentation of it and some people were doing everything possible to prevent him from doing so.They ganged up against him and also trying every means to frustrate him...
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by bigtt76(f): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
Several factors come to play here. First is she might have caught the bug to bond well with the kids on a common ground which is the cartoon movies. She might have also been missing her childhood days. Secondly, its easier to catch up on cartoons more than real movies. I still crave my Thundersub, Voltron cartoon movies cheesy

I would suggest you join in the crase just to be part of the fun when she's relating with the kids on movies watched. You got a lovely family man.

DyshApp:
A married man has anonymously taken to social media to complain about his wife’s addiction to watching cartoons with their children.

According to him, his wife was always excited to watch and sing along to the cartoon with their kids and she would narrate the stories to them if they missed them.

According to the man, something must be wrong with his wife. While admitting that she has not failed in her roles as a wife and mother to his kids, he reiterated his worry that he felt she should have grown past cartoons.

In his words:
"I feel like something is wrong, I don't really get her sometimes. She doesn't even watch the movies I want us to watch together unless I really encourage her. She acts like me not watching those their cartoons with them, I'm missing out on something great.

“My wife, 37 years old, enjoys watching cartoon even more than our kids. When I say cartoon, I mean animated movies.
They are soo addicted, they sing their songs, do their dances and discuss those things all the time.

My wife at her age will be running as if something strange was happening and she forgets herself to be an adult sometimes.
I’ve tried to explain to her that I don’t really like it, I don’t complain because they are being happy but, I don’t understand my wife’s addiction. Even when the kids aren’t around, she’ll be watching animated movies alone.

Once they get home, she’s going to narrate all she watched to them and even demonstrate with actions some funny/emotional scenes.
I feel like something is wrong, I don’t really get her sometimes. She doesn’t even watch the movies I want us to watch together unless I really encourage her. She acts like me not watching those their cartoons with them, I’m missing out on something great.

Kindly note that, she’s fully employed and still does her duties as a wife and a mother. I don’t have any problem on that side, I just feel she’s addicted to animated movies when actually, she has grown pass it.”

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by Zhunnurayn(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
emperor4love:
This one never knows the sweetness of Tom nd jerry

Till today I still watch tom and jerry,it never gets old to me.. that's the best animated entertainment ever
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by BluntCrazeMan: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
DyshApp:

In his words:

So,, real movies that are above the grasp of kids, but which are animated (Jango for instance), the man regards all of them as kiddies cartoons??
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by CSTRR: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
There are plenty of men in their 40s that can't do without anime and cartoons.
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by omoadekunle(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
She does not have a problem, you do.majority wins here, you should show more interest in what they are interested in
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by achorladey: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
Wetin I gain when I no watch cartoon grin grin Crazy and funny like the Droopy grin grin grin

Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by LagosG: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
BoJack Horseman, Family Guy, South park, Inside job, ati be be lo. Cartoons aren't exclusively for kids
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by slimmax: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
SeriouslySense:
abeg, maybe i will look for cartoon to watch, let me escsape from this reality a bit. cool

Abeg next xmen cartoon, i enjoyed evolution, it is time they make something like that, i dont enjoy avenger cartoon. Wolverine and the xmen men was also good smiley

Bro hit me with site for download
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by illicit(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
richeeyo:
Better than those stupid Philippino, indian soap opera

Or K dramas
Re: My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments by umuna(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
DyshApp:

In his words:

My favorite is Aladdin and the fortt thieves. Have you watched the Incredibles?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Which Condom Is The Best? Married Only! / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.