Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother (40103 Views)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Idaytesj29(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
casualobserver:

Run away, woman scarce for market?

You can never be a priority to a woman with a child….even when the child is yours.

1. When there is a problem she will remind you that you are not the father. Even you the man, the day you have problems you will start behaving or even telling her you are doing her a favour by taking her on with a child. When she doesn’t have time for you because of the child (children are time consuming) you will become resentful because the child is not yours. As time goes on you may start to feel you shortchanged yourself and resentment may start to build.
2. Do you want to have a child with her such that your child’s mother has children from different men?
3: a woman who is divorced or has had a child outside wedlock is not likely a woman who values a stable relationship and so is unlikely to go the extra mile to rough the hard times that will come in any relationship.
4. All women are sweet in the beginning, all women bring problems. So select a woman without baggage. A woman will not see a broke man and a secure man and choose a broke man because he is more attractive. Women select partners with their brains, learn something from women and stop choosing partners based on emotion.

Run away from a woman with a child, run an additional distance from a woman with a child who is prepared to move herself and her child into the house of a man she is not married to.

OP after this advise, nothing more again. Na you know now o
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Nicepoker(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
toxtimmy:
I was satisfied with myself a longtime before nairaland... The question is are you satisfied that another has man is satisfied with his life with a woman that has a child or you angry at him being satisfied with his life instead of
doing armed robber or ritualist or thieving police or politicians work?

If you are satisfied. You can then relax.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Xkale1996(m): 2:59am On Dec 16, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.
she will still be fûcking her ex man

Get sense and leave her
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 3:42am On Dec 16, 2023
searchlight:
If the guy is poor will the lady consider marrying him? Or don't you know that there are a lot of factors that make a man poor?

Lol....bad guy

Lots of factors....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 4:17am On Dec 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Baba ....U nor get point....if u wan marry single mother with three kids go ahead.....
And I believe you get Sisters and Daughters.
Stop Discrimation against single mothers
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Ewroghene1(m): 4:32am On Dec 16, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.
Family keh
What exactly are you high in
Cana or igbo
You wan train person pikin for this economy!
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by FertilityH: 4:34am On Dec 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

It's is not a crime weda u are virgin or not.... Trying to form victim for a sex u willingly had is nonsense..... If u chose to be a virgin....there's no war....it's ur decision...if u spread legs....face the consequences

Exactly what we are saying.. She choose to face the consequences by giving birth to the birth

Why do most men run away?

If men don't run and neglect dr part, that exactly why we have single mothers...

A lady contacted someone I know sometimes ago that she was looking for so so that worked at so so, so so years but thru social media platform

immediately that person recognized the person and decided to inform the person. All thru that woman gave birth to that lady, she couldn't get marriage because of the tag single mama and whatsoever I don't know about

This lady is almost in her final and all she needed from her biological irresponsible father is support just to finish her education

This man immediately recognized the woman when contacted but said he didn't know she got preg because he was transferred from that place

now the question is Sabi the man suppose dey remorseful? No he wasn't and he dey para that they want to destroy him family.

He was a married man when he got another woman pregnant and why didn't he pocket his thing or travel with his wife when they transferred him to the town he met that woman

Do you think he will just tell the woman to come and do without sweet talking her into it?

She is facing the consequences throughout her life now, what about the man?

Is it fair

You misunderstood my post, What I am only saying is love, cajole, sweettalk, promises turned some women to single mothers
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by FertilityH: 4:45am On Dec 16, 2023
searchlight:
What is not wrong about marrying a single mother? Is her son coming with her?, who will pay his school fees? Like me who wants to have two kids because of economic reasons, I will go and bring inconveniences to myself?

Can I scod and flog the boy as much as I would flog my son and the mother wouldn't raise eyebrows?

I was dating one though not ever considering anything serious, but she killed the remaining thing in me by telling me that even though she marries and gives birth to other children, that she will still love her son more than my children. Meaning that I am not even considered in her life. I am her third option. Na so I ran for my dear life.

I will marry a single mother on one condition. She must have money and influence and still be loyal. Anything outside that is a no-no.

Hmmm

We ladies get different mentality and normal without a child, You suppose fit help relieve your hubby from any financial stress if you have opportunity

Talking about loving her first child, na only she understand that one. Maybe she no wan marry
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 4:55am On Dec 16, 2023
THISLIFE01:

Hmmm....I know some of them,no wonder they keep talking about their baby daddy during conversation.

Yeah
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 5:05am On Dec 16, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Haha,i dey laugh you.
Single mothers are even expensive to get cause they are hardworking and financially independent compared to the so called fake life single ones.
In

In your dream !! ,single mothers hard/expensive to come bye?
grin grin grin grin grin,
I live here in the state and shuttle europe too,and can tell you categorically they're not expensive,I don't know about elsewhere infact they knew how much their premium has reduced so they don't form any hard to get at all. I have nothing against them but expensive nahhhh that's not true.

Infact I don't care how rich or beautiful she's, once I know she's had babies nahhh,she dare not do me shakara if at all I make a pass at her.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by lordnkem000(m): 5:13am On Dec 16, 2023
Niyi4321:

I know right?
Women hanging on Nairaland are all hangout users. They like illegals
You can say that again
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kwasoly(m): 5:35am On Dec 16, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Dreadful lane about to take...
Watch before you leap

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 5:35am On Dec 16, 2023
FertilityH:

If men don't run and neglect dr part, that exactly why we have single mothers...

Is it fair

You misunderstood my post, What I am only saying is love, cajole, sweettalk, promises turned some women to single mothers

I didn't misunderstand ur post....I addressed a part of it where u are trying to make these single mothers victims...which u are still doing now....

..the reason why we have more single mothers is because you guys think "oga I'm pregnant" after casual sex..should automatically become aso ebi, wedding ring or automatic bankrolling .... U women will be pretending u don't know what u have with a man na just flings and casual relationship....like you are trying to call it sweet talks and promises.....

.both men and women have flings and casual relationship ...let's not pretend.....

and both genders walk away when we don't want to marry someone....men do it, women do it ......it's just that men don't get pregnant ...

..women even walk away and abort when they don't want anything to do with a guy...and the guy have no say..so why do you now want to drag him into responsibility of marriage or caring for you because u decided on your own to keep the baby?...is that fair too??

Why will u keep a baby of someone that doesn't want a life with u? It doesn't make sense to me...What happened to the abortion option ma....?? ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 5:40am On Dec 16, 2023
SIONKPO1:

And I believe you get Sisters and Daughters.
Stop Discrimation against single mothers

Na Fake solidarity u dey do.........when ur son brings single mother of two kids to marry ...then we will know if u dey discriminate or not...

Dey there dey disguise because u wan impress ur babe on nairaland.....me I nor dey pretend

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Caleycash(m): 6:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Kobicove:

Na you no get sense!

Do you know the circumstances under which she became a single mum?

You people will just be making baseless and stupid assumptions because of your personal bias!
That's your business to know the circumstance!, everyone should carry there baggages, I no be saviour or messiah to anyone!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Hassanmaye(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2023
nwakibie3:
Ime mkpuke osim single mother grin
Abeg translate For us
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Hassanmaye(m): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I accepts but Single mothers I know will want to give in Everything to make the marriage work cause she knows that her Value will drop if she messes up in the new marriage.
The so called Ladies we date have mostly flushed out their Wombs through Abortion and social media has taken over their thinking
Marriage They scare me sir

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12am On Dec 16, 2023
Watinhapen:
There’s nothing wrong with marrying a single mother if that is your wish but are you ready to do what it takes to be with a single mother of a 5 years old son? Have you thought of the future when you start having your own children with her? She already has a male child. Assuming you finally have yours, who will be the first child of your home? Is it her son or the one she’s going to have for you? Will she take it when you decide to make yours your legit first child instead of hers? You need to discuss everything with her before diving into this because it may not be as easy as you think.
Smart Man, You think ahead
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by superCleanworks(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Broken arrow!!!!
Broken arrow!!!

the guy is about to land his helicopter in a hot LZ. 😂

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Camberlo(m): 8:26am On Dec 16, 2023
You dey enjoy the Panama, fake love
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by femi4: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.
Don't go there
...premium tears loading

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by yusluvad(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Broken arrow!!!!
Broken arrow!!!

U don dey waka blindfolded, e remain small make u reach express
Egungun be careful na express you dey gooo! 😂😂😂😂
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by yusluvad(m): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2023
Bro, you need hard knock on your head to get a premium factory resetting!😂😁😁🤣

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Chinny024(f): 8:48am On Dec 16, 2023
Lols..What crime has he committed pls...Is a single mother no longer a human being?...Love knows no boundaries..
Hv seen someone marry a single mom of two and they are basically happy and doing well..

You that married brand a new higher purchase with countless of abortions to conceal her evidence..Are u happy and fully satisfied with your marriage or relationship?...Creating thread here and there about how hell ur lives hv been..

Don't crucify him for nothing!..

My neighbor is eating today cos of a girl and boy he married alongside their mom being a single mother....Th daughter is married and doing well..She sends the man not less than 100k monthly aside other expenses..The boy is already a rig worker at Saudi Arabia..He literally told him to stop suffering...pays him monthly aside from upgrading his chemist shop to a big pharmacy store.....Opened a big store for their mom too..

Kids never forget who was there for them..Very rare!!!...

OP, if she gives u all u want in a woman, pls go ahead, date her and find out more about her..If she's what u need..Marry her!!!

Also, to women..If u see a single dad who loves you, date and marry..Take the kids as urs..There's this video I saw on tiktok where a lady was appreciating their step mom..U will cry...She took them as her own..Nurtured them from 9yrs up.Today she's earning the reward in happiness..

No one knows tomorrow pls!..

Shalom
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Slurity(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.
HAHAHA.. YOUR EYES WILL EVENTUALLY OPEN, BUT I PRAY IT WILL NOT BE TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by frozen70(f): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Being a single mother is jot a curse but a blessing to her because some married women are even looking for a child

No need to bring the child yet to live with you

Understand the relationship you are having with her then decide if you want marriage with her or you want just a mistress

If you must bring that child to live with you

Make sure you are already married with her and settle down

Ask her more about his dad so thst you will understand the background of that child

Love can be found in any where and from any one

Thr most important thing is a partner who will give you happiness in a relationship
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Marriage They scare me sir
Not only you but it's the best

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

Na Fake solidarity u dey do.........when ur son brings single mother of two kids to marry ...then we will know if u dey discriminate or not...

Dey there dey disguise because u wan impress ur babe on nairaland.....me I nor dey pretend

I ain't been two sided,I believe you will empty your account to marry Beyonce.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by bonetalk(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.
Go to Facebook, search for allakaduna.... Read all his previous posts... Try to understand it, then check yourself again if you will still have the same feeling for her....

Don't be a Simp, bro

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 10:05am On Dec 16, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I ain't been two sided,I believe you will empty your account to marry Beyonce.

Nigga u have a weird taste in women...

Why the fvck will I want to marry someone's wife...woman wey don born
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by L1TTLE(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2023
seguno2:

Before we advise you, please confirm if she is Nigerian or not, in view of your thread below.

When the desired isn't available, the available becomes the desired, hope you catch my drift.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Jesubaby: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2023
Abeg, let me come and be going jor 🚶🚶🚶🚶. Is it not one of those irresponsible men that made her to be a single mother today? Maybe because she refused abortion or some other illegal reason he might be imposing on her. Whose lady wish to be a single mother on earth if not for one stupid animal man she fell in love with?
Guy, go ahead and marry your woman jor if you find her genuine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.