Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother (40153 Views)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Broken arrow!!!!
Broken arrow!!!

U don dey waka blindfolded, e remain small make u reach express

6 carriage one ba? Where meat go look minced after jamming grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by humilitypays(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2023
nairaland2:

What do you mean by "adopting Legally"?

Kindly educate us how one can Legally adopt someone else's son please.
Me I no know oh, just go to court my brother them go show you how cheesy
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Rickmann: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family. Please advise me.

There's nothing wrong mate. Single mothers deserve love and care too but you need to be careful.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Streetmovement(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Something must kill a man my brother

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by L1TTLE(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2023
Luckysbab:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why I find this extremely hilarious, I'm not even really sure.
It's funny I know but that's honestly how I feel grin
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by TYCO77: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family. Please advise me.

Earnestly be careful!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Emu4u2c: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2023
GeneralPula:
People wey fall yesterday don stand up back..

So no worry, you self go stand later stand up..
Nor be lie..I fall too and I stand up....I pray make O.P dress well for the party were e dey go so

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by lordnkem000(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2023
Single mothers? Op I no join you at all. Became friends with one few weeks ago and we started talking, the girl don destroy her baby daddy for my side no be small, how he left her for another woman and later marry the woman, how she dey train her kid alone and how he came back to ask her to be his second wife but she refused, talk plenty no be here. Red flags just plenty around her na so I just suru and advice myself. Run as fast as you can. Today's women especially Nairaland women are bittered and has nothing or little to offer you outside pvssy

20 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Eazie351(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2023
Here’s this investment opportunity again, Earn 1k daily when you invest
Register with this link

https://gmgtry.com/?gmg=6965
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Foodqueen(f): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2023
Go ahead, them no de tell person.

U will be back here, to give your heartbreaking story

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by GeneralPula: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2023
Emu4u2c:

Nor be lie..I fall too and I stand up....I pray make O.P dress well for the party were e dey go so
Lol..

Abi..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Exceed15: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Prepare for premium tears

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by miraclechux: 1:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
phintohlar:
nothing anybody wan tell me abeg, you have sense DIE. God bless you
this really got me
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by falcon01: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nicepoker:
You find her more attractive even after such a bone cracking and nerve paralysing revelation. You have been jazzed big time.
Big time grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by grandstar(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Nothing wrong in loving a single mom. Most single ladies who aren't mothers have had abortion(s)

Why live together? It's better to get married. What if she gets pregnant? Her being a single mother adds special dynamics to the situation.

Date for some time and if she's the one, put a ring on it.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by 4ward4: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Go ahead Op, someone must write the book of lamentation on such issues. It may be you and it might not be you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Zeenat2: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
Not bad, many are so caring
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by happney65: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
Aiye e ti ba je. grin

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
Why should a single woman's child or the fact that she has a child repulse anyone?!! undecided

Does birthing a child make a woman less human?!! Is that supposed to make them less attractive?!!

SMH!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Beuberry(f): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Broken arrow!!!!
Broken arrow!!!

Evil advocate!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by GoodRocks: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.

Single mother wey everybody dey chop for street, e reach your turn u wan privatised her?

Dudes like You will learn the hard way!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Nice2023(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
This one don dey kill himself gradually.

Single mother...be careful.

Some are good but majority of them are always funny.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by nwakibie3(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ime mkpuke osim single mother grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by iamtardey: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Broken arrow!!!!
Broken arrow!!!

egungun be careful o ⚠️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by LoveJesus87(m): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Evolutionism:

Yes go ahead.

You have my full backing.
Lolz grin
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by ExtremeDot: 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.

Eyaaaaaah. See as I deh pity you in advance. Sorry.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by LoveJesus87(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
GOFRONT:
You fall for a single mother.......Okay but be wary of Okafors law of CongoElasticity
this is a very strong point to note ooo

Okafors law

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by dododawa1: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
6feet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Skillsnigeria: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hmmm
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by casualobserver: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Run away, woman scarce for market?

You can never be a priority to a woman with a child….even when the child is yours.

1. When there is a problem she will remind you that you are not the father. Even you the man, the day you have problems you will start behaving or even telling her you are doing her a favour by taking her on with a child. When she doesn’t have time for you because of the child (children are time consuming) you will become resentful because the child is not yours. As time goes on you may start to feel you shortchanged yourself and resentment may start to build.
2. Do you want to have a child with her such that your child’s mother has children from different men?
3: a woman who is divorced or has had a child outside wedlock is not likely a woman who values a stable relationship and so is unlikely to go the extra mile to rough the hard times that will come in any relationship.
4. All women are sweet in the beginning, all women bring problems. So select a woman without baggage. A woman will not see a broke man and a secure man and choose a broke man because he is more attractive. Women select partners with their brains, learn something from women and stop choosing partners based on emotion.

Run away from a woman with a child, run an additional distance from a woman with a child who is prepared to move herself and her child into the house of a man she is not married to.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by AZControversial(m): 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
GeneralPula:
People wey fall yesterday don stand up back..

So no worry, you self go later stand up..

grin
Your words are not nice at aallll!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by zoghys: 4:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Marrying a single mother is no biggie, what's important is marrying a good woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.