Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother (40140 Views)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by nosa2ekundayo: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.

This one no be issue naw ... Na pre-cum confusion de do you so..upon the 6th nutting please come back here and tell us your true feelings. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Guy,make I shock you,good number of ladies already have a child but staying with their granny.

Baba ....U nor get point....if u wan marry single mother with three kids go ahead.....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by NewDea4: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Broken arrow!!!!
Broken arrow!!!

U don dey waka blindfolded, e remain small make u reach express

grin
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by TRAPLORD13: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
If she meets your criteria of an ideal woman why the Hell not?
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by MICVOCT(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
bablon20:
What am about to tell you may take you 20+ years to understand. I'll advise u to pray about it and follow ur mind. If u find what u want in ur woman in her I will advise you marry her and take her son as yours. If the boy grows up to become a great man he will never forget u, he will even take and treat u like his father. I have a friend who is enjoying this little act of kindness now, the boy (my nephew) he took in then is d one help d man to pay for his children school fees. The boy even got his mother and d man a new, furnished apartment recently.

Brilliant đź‘Ź

MICVOCT
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
intruder15:

A single mother doesn't mean she is less than human. What matters is her story and how she fends for her baby. Does she depend on others to feed and take care of her baby? Is she working her ass out to ensure that she doesn't beg anyone for funds?
I find hardworking women attractive. They may be bossy and focused but also a baby when around the right person. Her story matters. It may be fabricated as well. Read between the lines.

Single mother get belle, decide say she no go abort.

How we for compare am with all these "hoe-low-shows" wey don abort tire?

So they are better that her because she kept her child?

Her body count might even be much less than those ones who don't have a child.

Well, those who don't understand, won't understand.

Still, we keep telling them.

Especially those idiots who are looking for virgins to marry when they're not virgins themselves, as if marrying a virgin is the key to having a happy home.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Princezibk: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
kunle75:

You're very apt in your submission, thats exactly why this discussion needs serious attention we are giving it at the moment.
Maybe or maybe not,at anytime the same girl would probably have had anyone/relationship before the guy she settled for no one knows.
But one thing is certain, there's is always a time in our lives as individuals when you're thorned between making certain decisions, which obviously this topic is one of those,and the individual messed it up and boom we are here talking about this.
It's complicated but not much,sometimes if we can be prepared/responsible for the results of our decisions earlier taken in bad fate.
I totally concur . You know some women/ girls likewise some men/ youngsters falls for love at first sight , I meant dey fall flat without doing thorough search 👀. It’s well
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by jumpmasta(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.
Your Penis is making the decisions now
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Kemadealadire(f): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
Single mothers have suffered in this life.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Mikeiron78(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
I pray for most of you guys on here with the low level mentality you have as young Nigerian guys. There is nothing wrong with that, if most of you think outside the box and step up as real men, the life some of you live will be different. Open your eyes and stop thinking like idiots,lol

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by toxtimmy: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nigerians and their mentality... If he is happy with her and her child what is your problem?.... The sad part is that lady even with her child has more to offer this world than you.

Let the man do whatever floats his boat.... You wife or mama or girlfriend was not virgin when you when you or your Papa meet them

For all we know you may not even be the child of who you call your father today as your mama might have played away game while with your Papa... If so will you disown the man that brought you up?

Nicepoker:
You find her more attractive even after such a bone cracking and nerve paralysing revelation. You have been jazzed big time.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I'm telling you d facts

I know what you're saying, most atimes the ladies involved do that codedly

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Nicepoker(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
toxtimmy:
Nigerians and their mentality... If he is happy with her and her child what is your problem?.... The sad part is that lady even with her child has more to offer this world than you.

Let the man do whatever floats his boat.... You wife or mama or girlfriend was not virgin when you when you or your Papa meet them

For all we know you may not even be the child of who you call your father today as your mama might have played away game while with your Papa... If so will you disown the man that brought you up?

Are you satisfied. grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by ozonechrome: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Never take advice from strangers. Most of the time they are reflecting their own short comings on you.

A wise man makes independent decisions based on facts around him and what he thinks is best for him not other people's opinions. That's what makes him a real man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

If you don't believe,
Should we now believe? grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by FertilityH: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Be deceiving yourself and forming victim. ..which war are u talking about because u refused to spread ur own legs for who has not married you....

The fact is ...You women want to fvck and enjoy just like men outside marriage ... Embrace it and face the consequences of chose to have sex without protection or chose celibacy....all these pretence like u did men a favour by having sex and they fvcked u up is truck load of pathetic bullshît....war indeed

Are you a Virgin?
If you are married, hope u married as a virgin if not get out

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by akpumping7720(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
casualobserver:

Run away, woman scarce for market?

You can never be a priority to a woman with a child….even when the child is yours.

1. When there is a problem she will remind you that you are not the father. Even you the man, the day you have problems you will start behaving or even telling her you are doing her a favour by taking her on with a child. When she doesn’t have time for you because of the child (children are time consuming) you will become resentful because the child is not yours. As time goes on you may start to feel you shortchanged yourself and resentment may start to build.
2. Do you want to have a child with her such that your child’s mother has children from different men?
3: a woman who is divorced or has had a child outside wedlock is not likely a woman who values a stable relationship and so is unlikely to go the extra mile to rough the hard times that will come in any relationship.
4. All women are sweet in the beginning, all women bring problems. So select a woman without baggage. A woman will not see a broke man and a secure man and choose a broke man because he is more attractive. Women select partners with their brains, learn something from women and stop choosing partners based on emotion.

Run away from a woman with a child, run an additional distance from a woman with a child who is prepared to move herself and her child into the house of a man she is not married to.
Bro. I salute you. The bolded is on point. I would have love to post the screenshot of my conversation with a single mother here just to buttress the bolded. But let me make it brief below:
Me: I would be coming to see you next week so that we can celebrate Xmas together
She: ok
Me: just ok like that
She: yes naaa what do you want me to say. You've been postponing your coming since and on Xmas I might have visitors like my family members and friends
Me: so is it a crime if your family get to know me
She: I don't know your plans for me if they see you now and later I brought another person again.

With that her last statement, I give up so the bolded is so on point bro.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
FertilityH:

Are you a Virgin?
If you are married, hope u married as a virgin if not get out

It's is not a crime weda u are virgin or not.... Trying to form victim for a sex u willingly had is nonsense..... If u chose to be a virgin....there's no war....it's ur decision...if u spread legs....face the consequences

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Single mother get belle, decide say she no go abort.

How we for compare am with all these "hoe-low-shows" wey don abort tire?

So they are better that her because she kept her child?.
U no know anything ....so u no know say na after several abortion abortions most babes dey refuse to abort....when doctor tell them say if u do this one u fit no go born again...

Stay there make dem dey scam u say dem be good girl pass other babes becos them no commit abortion. ...hahahahhahhaha...

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Kobicove(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
Caleycash:
You no get sense!... a single mother is vulnerable to her ex and other men she was with before meeting you, the possibility of raising another man's child is higher due to her ability to cheat on you, think deeper!

Na you no get sense!

Do you know the circumstances under which she became a single mum?

You people will just be making baseless and stupid assumptions because of your personal bias!
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by searchlight: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
FertilityH:

What is wrong with marrying a single mother?

What is not wrong about marrying a single mother? Is her son coming with her?, who will pay his school fees? Like me who wants to have two kids because of economic reasons, I will go and bring inconveniences to myself?

Can I scod and flog the boy as much as I would flog my son and the mother wouldn't raise eyebrows?

I was dating one though not ever considering anything serious, but she killed the remaining thing in me by telling me that even though she marries and gives birth to other children, that she will still love her son more than my children. Meaning that I am not even considered in her life. I am her third option. Na so I ran for my dear life.

I will marry a single mother on one condition. She must have money and influence and still be loyal. Anything outside that is a no-no.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by searchlight: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
Xpol:
you're wickedly wicked haba. Lol

There are many factors that make a woman single mother. It can happen to your sister or mine. In this case are we going to wish they remain single for life? No

The major problem with most single mother is that they'll deceive you with good characters til you marry them finish and start seeing shege banza.
If the guy is poor will the lady consider marrying him? Or don't you know that there are a lot of factors that make a man poor?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by searchlight: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
spiSeyi:
Nothing do you bro but don't allow yourself to be controlled by dopamine.
1 Stop having s*x with her for a few weeks to return to your senses so that you can act logically and not emotionally because all I see is that her pvssy is turning your head and pvssy can become a trap. It is like you have been trapped for now grin
2 Watch out for her behavior when you are broke or try to correct her child and when you have in abundance.
3 Find out from other sources about what went wrong between her and the baby daddy.
4 Run a background check on her family
5 See how she relates with your family meanwhile, don't tell your family that she is a single mom for now.
6 Finally see how committed she is to your spiritual and physical well-being.
If all this is correct you can go on marrying her because some single moms are better than the so-called virgin as life partners undecided
Who will train the child? Like when we were growing, my father always tell us that anybody who fails in school will stop schooling and he did it. My younger brother failed his Waec na so pupsy commit hand for en matter.

Can you as a father do that to her child and have peace? If the child is not coming to stay with them that's another thing all together but as far as the boy will live with you, the man will either divorce her or live unhappily all the rest of his life.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by searchlight: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
It’s only in naija that people find single mothers repulsive. Olboy here for SA they are still hot cake ooo.
How many you don marry?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by THISLIFE01: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
kunle75:

Majority of them met those baby daddy when they're virgin and it's somewhat hard to let go even they're not together anymore.

Hmmm....I know some of them,no wonder they keep talking about their baby daddy during conversation.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Idaytesj29(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
GOFRONT:
You fall for a single mother.......Okay but be wary of Okafors law of CongoElasticity

Okafor's Law of Congo Dynamics, very potent and effective.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by toxtimmy: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
I was satisfied with myself a longtime before nairaland... The question is are you satisfied that another has man is satisfied with his life with a woman that has a child or you angry at him being satisfied with his life instead of
doing armed robber or ritualist or thieving police or politicians work?

Nicepoker:
Are you satisfied. grin
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Niyi4321: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
TinubuThief:
Just go and share your assets because you go soon...... OTILO

Believe you me, I have been there and that was my worst mistake in life.

She was so lovely for the three years we dated. After that, we got married and wedded in a church but the marriage didn't last up to 7 months. This happened 2017. I later remarried last 3 years and I am blessed with a baby boy and a wonderful woman.

She was very lovely and caring when we were dating but immediately we got married, she immediately changed to Jezebel+ Lucifer. My dear friend and brother,dont be deceived by all those caring and loving and this early thrill's. Right now, you are allowing your erection to direct your direction and it's not going to be easy on you believe me. You are going to waste your time, your energy, and resources.They don't worth it. Immediately you marry her, the true color will come out. You better run as far and fast as your legs can carry you
The real story would have been more enlightened than just warning.
Somebody had said they only care about their children. What's more?
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Niyi4321: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
lordnkem000:
Single mothers? Op I no join you at all. Became friends with one few weeks ago and we started talking, the girl don destroy her baby daddy for my side no be small, how he left her for another woman and later marry the woman, how she dey train her kid alone and how he came back to ask her to be his second wife but she refused, talk plenty no be here. Red flags just plenty around her na so I just suru and advice myself. Run as fast as you can. Today's women especially Nairaland women are bittered and has nothing or little to offer you outside pvssy
I know right?
Women hanging on Nairaland are all hangout users. They like illegals
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by jimcaddy(m): 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
It's only in this part of the world that we find single mothers unattractive. The typical African man with his backward mentality. In saner climes, people get married to single mothers and co parent together. But in African will we see single mothers as a taboo. Besides, who are those who made them single mothers? Isn't it deadbeat men that still come here and lament? You cannot marry a single mother, but you can effing close eyes and release blissfully inside her and still blame her for getting pregnant, like as if you did not do Biology in secondary school. We are bloooooodyyy hypocrites in this country abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Niyi4321: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2023
Every Christian on Nairaland know about revelation of John, we also know about the book of proverbs.( It's not meant for inexperienced). Song of Solomon isn't the last. The book of Lamentations is there also
One thing I know OP is your book must be in this category.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.