Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother (40248 Views)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by FireUpNow(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
Follow your heart but carry your brain along. Try to use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Albertgr8: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.
The reason is that u don't want to marry
But to do hit and run
That it
Go look for money and marry
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by achimendy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.

Don't be carried away by emotions o.

You better be watchful o, and do some necessary investigation b4 forging ahead. Some of them single mothers are good sha, but very few of them. Majority of them are very stupid and useless, only looking for who to transfer their frustration on.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by achimendy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nicepoker:
You find her more attractive even after such a bone cracking and nerve paralysing revelation. You have been jazzed big time.

Few of them single mothers have brains sha.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by sylve11: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

You make a great point, but it doesn't always happen like that... Nothing is ever that simple.

Virgin ladies can do far worse to a man than single mothers.

Great character is not always wrapped up in virginity.

My point is... We should keep an open mind at all times.

Once you find a good woman, it shouldn't matter whether she is a virgin or not.

See, I only wrapped my opinion up with that virginity thing. Not as it's the sole thing one should seek out for when looking for a woman.

Anybody can exhibit any form of character, be it a virgin or non-virgin. shocked
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Decarbonisation:

How do you come to this conclusion? Because of a post you have concluded the guy has a good and kind spirit? Lol

Some of you are so gullible.

Person wey dey men...nor mind am....

See some of these guys wey dey this nairaland get women wey go "beat" them if them no post also these simping and "the boy is good" comment ....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by DDIA: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nicepoker:
You find her more attractive even after such a bone cracking and nerve paralysing revelation. You have been jazzed big time.
grin

You wicked grin
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Metrofox(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
humilitypays:
There is nothing wrong at all.

Just try and adopt her son legally as your own son and you guys are good to go.

grin funny kids here, you just wake up and adopt someone's son like say na milk wey you see for supermarket.. funny
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by oneman2k7: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Bring her son to live with u and his papa go give u his son to live with u.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Tonytonex(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
What is wrong about it?

I didn't bother reading your story.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

If Na your sister or daughter get pikin at her youthful age,would you discourage single young men from marrying your daughter?

I will teach her early to reason with logic and not emotions. Perhaps she fell in that trap,she will have to deal with her decisions.
Let's be responsible for once.

There's cause and actions, chose wisely

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
FertilityH:

If ladies say no sex, na war
if we allow sex and get pregnant

Be deceiving yourself and forming victim. ..which war are u talking about because u refused to spread ur own legs for who has not married you....

The fact is ...You women want to fvck and enjoy just like men outside marriage ... Embrace it and face the consequences of chose to have sex without protection or chose celibacy....all these pretence like u did men a favour by having sex and they fvcked u up is truck load of pathetic bullshît....war indeed

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Metrofox(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
Why should a single woman's child or the fact that she has a child repulse anyone?!! undecided

Does birthing a child make a woman less human?!! Is that supposed to make them less attractive?!!

SMH!!!

It's funny how you simplify a pretty complex situation. Find one and marry her please grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

If Na your sister or daughter get pikin at her youthful age,would you discourage single young men from marrying your daughter?
I don't want to marry a woman with another man's kids.......why will I advice a fellow to do what I cannot do..??

See ooo ...even single mother nor want make their own son marry a fellow single mother....

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
Princezibk:
They are gullible indeed ,,, A similar case scenario just happened to a well brought up lady who’s 33 yrs of age at my work place …

Her mom’s Chinese while her dad is a rich yoruba man … She was giving all juicy and beautiful things life could offer while growing but she was always grounded. She had no sense of the negativities going out there and boom she got married to a naija guy here, gave birth to 2 kids and alas guess what happened?

She’s now dumped by this guy after elevating himself financially& Status wise through this babe. He talked her into having a joint account, traveled 🧳 to UK 🇬🇧 to her parents, made high class partnerships but unknowingly he had no love ❤️ for this innocent beautiful soul . After he relocated to abroad , story and character changed and wanted a divorce.

He has ruined this lady mentally cuz she now drinks from clubs to clubs telling every dick and harry her ordeals. Note that “He deflowered this babe at 25 “ he was her first love ❤️ and she did everything a woman in love could offer her man … So I don’t mean to side all single ladies but some are just unlucky to fall victim

You're very apt in your submission, thats exactly why this discussion needs serious attention we are giving it at the moment.
Maybe or maybe not,at anytime the same girl would probably have had anyone/relationship before the guy she settled for no one knows.
But one thing is certain, there's is always a time in our lives as individuals when you're thorned between making certain decisions, which obviously this topic is one of those,and the individual messed it up and boom we are here talking about this.
It's complicated but not much,sometimes if we can be prepared/responsible for the results of our decisions earlier taken in bad fate.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:
I don't want to marry a woman with another man's kids.......why will I advice a fellow to do what I cannot do..??

See ooo ...even single mother nor want make their own son marry a fellow single mother....
Guy,make I shock you,good number of ladies already have a child but staying with their granny.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Coly2012(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family. Go ahead, I have been in love for over a year now with one, and her daughter is 14, between God and man she has been the best of ladies I have gone out with, she loves me like made and don't joke with anything about me, I have watched her closely to see her intentions, but to me surprise she is pure as she has uncousiously passed all my test. So go ahead for love can be found in any place.

Please advise me.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
kunle75:

I will teach her early to reason with logic and not emotions. Perhaps she fell in that trap,she will have to deal with her decisions.
Let's be responsible for once.

There's cause and actions, chose wisely
Ladies are averagely mumu with fish brain, A Secondary school guy can easily manipulate a PhD Ladies and get her pregnant.
Nobody should be rejected and Discriminated
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SAMAJ: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
Egungun be careful.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Ladies are averagely mumu with fish brain, A Secondary school guy can easily manipulate a PhD Ladies and get her pregnant.
Nobody should be rejected and Discriminated

You're capping bro

Secondary school guy to a PhD no be juju be that?
grin grin grin shocked cool cool
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Don't mind them,hypocrisy everywhere

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by GreatOchuks: 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
Xpol:
you're wickedly wicked haba. Lol

There are many factors that make a woman single mother. It can happen to your sister or mine. In this case are we going to wish they remain single for life? No

[/b]The major problem with most single mother is that they'll deceive you with good characters til you marry them finish and start seeing shege banza[b].
😂😂🤣🤣🤣 You don spoil the whole thing now
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Willdone5406: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.
NOTHING Nothing nah just Bleep, after getting enough of it your eyes 👀👀 would clear.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Uzosaint(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
I did not need to read all through the article before I give you this candid advice. Even though there might be good single mothers out there(because it's also our gender that put some of them in that condition) notwithstanding you have to be very careful,a large portion of them are indecisive, reason to a large extent why would someone who claims to genuinely love a lady get her pregnant,she puts to birth and then the man abandons him check very well there is something somewhere even though I know some of our gender can be something else and also a large portion of single mothers see it as an opportunity to hustle and live a promiscuous life so please 🙏 first find out independently from the man what transpired and don't rely wholeheartedly on Just her own account cos a man can be a bit descent if caught cheating but the other gender even when caught,will justify it and defend so our dear brother falling in love with a single mother is not a crime but watch before you leap

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
kunle75:

You're capping bro

Secondary school guy to a PhD no be juju be that?
grin grin grin shocked cool cool
I'm telling you d facts
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by lomprico(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Carry go!
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by TinubuThief: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
sylve11:

They will not listen to you.

cool
They will have themselves to blame
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by ClitRaider: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2023
GOFRONT:
You fall for a single mother.......Okay but be wary of Okafors law of CongoElasticity

Okafor second law of Congo states that;

"A Fvckin Fvck Fvcked can be Refvck only if the Fvckee and the Fvcker agreed that the first Fvck Fvcked was a good Fvck.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by GreatOchuks: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
Any of my son who brings home a single mother as his intended wife should be ready to be disowned on the spot and also drop his Surname ...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Xpol: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
GreatOchuks:

😂😂🤣🤣🤣 You don spoil the whole thing now
😂😂🤣 na so we see am oh. Since na only good characters can get then husband.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by MICVOCT(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
Error401:
You are walking into a trap. Its best you fucccck and leave. They are always lovely for the first few months till they show their true toxic nature. I have been there, its not worth it.
They have too much emotional burden to carry, (ex husband, child, family, financial issues, emotional blackmail, depression and insecurity, They think everyone is like their previous abuser / deadbeat spouse)
You should only proceed if the ex husband is dead. If not, I will suggest you abort mission.

I hope he hearken to your take on this.

MICVOCT
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by IamHonourable1: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
No need for people's opinions, just go ahead and marry her

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.