Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother (40261 Views)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by bablon20(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
What am about to tell you may take you 20+ years to understand. I'll advise u to pray about it and follow ur mind. If u find what u want in ur woman in her I will advise you marry her and take her son as yours. If the boy grows up to become a great man he will never forget u, he will even take and treat u like his father. I have a friend who is enjoying this little act of kindness now, the boy (my nephew) he took in then is d one help d man to pay for his children school fees. The boy even got his mother and d man a new, furnished apartment recently.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SalamRushdie: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Better wake up from.that nonsense love

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by saleemkt: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
haha
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by sirblend: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.

Calm down and wait for the bills..

Next term you will be paying his second term fees and also take care of other bills.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Tubaba83: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nothing bad abt it, just check what led her to being a single mother and her family history.... but be ready for everything not just fall oo

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Kobicove(m): 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
Emma513:
NO GO AREA OO, IF NOT, YOU WILL END UP TRAINING A CHILD THAT IS NOT YOURS tongue

He already knows the child she has is not his so what is your grouse with that? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by abba190: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.
her juju is very strong

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by advanceDNA: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
Beuberry:

Evil advocate!

Shiorr....we sabi u women..... Una sabi give other people son bad advice..... If he reach ur son and brothers turn.... una know how to tell them to Jappaa from single mothers and high body count women...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Quebec91(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
wink which advice you seeking again?

Your 🧠 seem to be gone and all in it already

NO validation needed on what you already decided to do 🙄
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by olisaEze(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
The maturity and understanding nature of a single mom with a good head on her shoulders makes her very alluring. The only way you can bear to live with the bond between her and her kid(s) is by loving them as much as you love her. Anything less, just straff your straff and go! She won't hold it against you, because of the same maturity & understanding!! grin Soldier go soldier cum barrack remain! cool

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by FertilityH: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

What is wrong with marrying a single mother?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Juniorangel(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hmmm another matter on top single moms... Oga Run oooo, Thank God I finally came out of that relationship it's not worth it at all.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by VaginaAcademic: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
When your lust expires after 2 years your eyes go clear you go look for another one.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Shezzman: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
Guffaw!
GeneralPula:
People wey fall yesterday don stand up back..

So no worry, you self go later stand up..
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by deyplay: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
This type of men don't deserve pity! When the women divert her love to her son and not you, don't be angry oo. Moreover, are there no more attractive single ladies in your area?

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Crafteck1: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kindly dont come here when issues start

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Jackipapa: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Having a child or children outside wedlock is not a crime, the only issue is the father should not be showing up all the time.
You needed to ask her a lot of questions and may be document it. Do this and thank me later!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by stormborn28(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Continue and continuously
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Myer(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.
She's honest with you upfront. Good.
If you love her and you can handle the responsibilities, marry her, don't make the mistake of co-habiting without doing the needful.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Xpol: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Single mother no be human being?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Xpol: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Broken arrow!!!!
Broken arrow!!!

U don dey waka blindfolded, e remain small make u reach express
you're wickedly wicked haba. Lol

There are many factors that make a woman single mother. It can happen to your sister or mine. In this case are we going to wish they remain single for life? No

The major problem with most single mothers is that they'll deceive you with good characters til you marry them finish and start seeing shege banza.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by ravensckar(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
casualobserver:

Run away, woman scarce for market?

You can never be a priority to a woman with a child….even when the child is yours.

1. When there is a problem she will remind you that you are not the father.
2. Do you want to have a child with her such that your child’s mother has children from different men?
3: a woman who is divorced or has had a child outside wedlock is not likely a woman who values a stable relationship and so is unlikely to go the extra mile to rough the hard times that will come in any relationship.
4. All women are sweet in the beginning, all women bring problems. So select a woman without baggage.
May your ocean of wisdom never run dry!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Pray(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2023
Abort mission bro, I repete abort mission. I have been there and they are addictive but laslas you can never be loved more than her child. Abort mission.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Popeonah(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
Bro leave that nonsense you are feeling and run.... Their problem is worse than a normal girl... Run as fast as you can. I'm speaking out of experience

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by spiSeyi: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
Nothing do you bro but don't allow yourself to be controlled by dopamine.
1 Stop having s*x with her for a few weeks to return to your senses so that you can act logically and not emotionally because all I see is that her pvssy is turning your head and pvssy can become a trap. It is like you have been trapped for now grin
2 Watch out for her behavior when you are broke or try to correct her child and when you have in abundance.
3 Find out from other sources about what went wrong between her and the baby daddy.
4 Run a background check on her family
5 See how she relates with your family meanwhile, don't tell your family that she is a single mom for now.
6 Finally see how committed she is to your spiritual and physical well-being.
If all this is correct you can go on marrying her because some single moms are better than the so-called virgin as life partners undecided
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by adecz: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2023
❗️❗️❗️
Single motherhood is not a
taboo nah..

There is always a story behind
every situation..

Moving forward though, it's important
you get to know her current relationship
with her baby daddy, so you don't find
yourself caught up in a deadly sadomasochistic love triangle ❗️❗️❗️
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Caleycash(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
Kobicove:

He already know the child she has is not his so what is your grouse with that? undecided
You no get sense!... a single mother is vulnerable to her ex and other men she was with before meeting you, the possibility of raising another man's child is higher due to her ability to cheat on you, think deeper!

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by osinimegaciousi: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hmmmmnnnn.. my unsolicited counsel is this as good as it is, pls take caution and ensure you do your due diligence about her into to avoid "stories that touches"
Igi gogoro ma gun mi loju, okere la ti now🙏
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by flexispy: 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
We will be there
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by osinimegaciousi: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2023
Hmmmmnnnn.. my unsolicited counsel is this, as good as it is, pls take caution and ensure you do your due diligence about her into to avoid "stories that touches"
Igi gogoro ma gun mi loju, okere la ti nwo..🙏
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by iajour(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
Pls bruh, dont make dat decision, its a fatal one, there are single ladies out there with no kid yet. I dodged same bullet last year. Am so glad i disnt allow my emotions control my sense of reasoning.

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by rolams(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Having a son is not a big deal because many of the single mothers today are not the cause of the issue. You are not wrong for loving her.

My advice:

Study her

Know a little about what led to the present situation.

Check if you can handle her or manage her shortcomings.

The rest na story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.