Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother (40246 Views)

I'm Falling In Love With The Guy Who Disflower Me...i Didn't Plan For This / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by fredoooooo: 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
humilitypays:
There is nothing wrong at all.

Just try and adopt her son legally as your own son and you guys are good to go.

Adopt the blood and DNA too

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
kunle75:

Sure why not,infact those ladies you mentioned won't even cost me nothing because their initial value was depleted already.
I won't spend shishi on No good premium investment, that aside age is different from WISDOM ,please choose wisely
Haha,i dey laugh you.
Single mothers are even expensive to get cause they are hardworking and financially independent compared to the so called fake life single ones.
In
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
kunle75:

You're very correct, but all am asking you to pray for is her type,I promise you find out the hard way.

That's all
Average Naija ladies are so unpredictable,so it's the grace of GOD and our home work
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:43pm On Dec 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
Why should a single woman's child or the fact that she has a child repulse anyone?!! undecided

Does birthing a child make a woman less human?!! Is that supposed to make them less attractive?!!

SMH!!!

You still don't get it?

When that child needs tuition, feeding, accommodation you will be the one to pay.

When the child needs mentorship via discipline you will be reminded you are not the father of the child. 99percent of the time your relationship is dependent on providing money for the upkeep of the child, the moment you can't provide that money you will be jettisoned like a pack of card.

The dynamics of having a soft of polyandry is another issue altogether, an issue you don't wish for your enemy.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Angelfrost(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
sylve11:

Frost, the child is not the issue here. Loving them is not the issue here, too.

Most of the single mothers are extremely manipulative.

If things are right, a virgin man is supposed to marry a virgin woman. The scattered ones can as well get themselves. Hope you understand. wink cool

You make a great point, but it doesn't always happen like that... Nothing is ever that simple.

Virgin ladies can do far worse to a man than single mothers.

Great character is not always wrapped up in virginity.

My point is... We should keep an open mind at all times.

Once you find a good woman, it shouldn't matter whether she is a virgin or not.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Azazyel: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.

Hmm i hope it's not sex or her curvy body that is making you think this way? Time would tell. Na battle you dey enter so o if her baby daddy is still alive. I won't discourage you if you feel this is what you want. Just be vigilant and don't rush to marry her. I know say konji dey disturb but with time, you would decide
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Average Naija ladies are so unpredictable,so it's the grace of GOD and our home work

Am glad you're reasoning it out.

Not only in Naija female films worldwide are same.
Am grateful to God ,I have visited many places in my life and still visiting, its same old story.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by ceejay80s(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2023
Okoroawusa:
You won't be the first and you won't be the last. So relax. Single mothers are humans too
It's not about being human....it's about what comes out of u

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
kunle75:

Am glad you're reasoning it out.

Not only in Naija female films worldwide are same.
Am grateful to God ,I have visited many places in my life and still visiting, its same old story.
Single Mothers don't deserve to be Discriminated.
Thou they messed up but who never Bleep up hands in the air
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by karkinase(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:
She brazenly told me "I have a 5yr old son", before she did I was crushing hard, then she told me she has a son today, I was taken aback for a while but much to my shock, I find her more attractive now? Instead of getting repulsed by the new information I want her more now, is it weird? Lol, I'm even thinking she can bring her son and live with me like we're family.

Please advise me.
Hv U f-**ed her yet
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You still don't get it?

When that child needs tuition, feeding, accommodation you will be the one to pay.

When the child needs mentorship via discipline you will be reminded you are not the father of the child. 99percent of the time your relationship is dependent on providing money for the upkeep of the child, the moment you can't provide that money you will be jettisoned like a pack of card.

The dynamics of having a soft of polyandry is another issue altogether, an issue you don't wish for your enemy.

Well said, I don't even waste my time to pacify people on whom to associate with,I always wait for them to figure things out themselves.

Abeg make I take some nap, my fall holidays is here already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Angelfrost(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You still don't get it?

Yeah, I agree... Very good points.

However, these don't apply to every single mother out there... A lot of them are good and responsible. It's not carved in stone.

Besides, if a man can afford it, what's the big deal helping in raising the kid?!! In any case, it's no different from adopting kids once the money is there... If you don't have the funds, then find your level.

Additionally, is this any worse than marrying single ladies who end up saddling the man with Paternity fraud?!!

Well, it all comes down to choices... If single mothers are not one's type, he should avoid, no matter how attractive they are.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by kunle75(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Single Mothers don't deserve to be Discriminated.
Thou they messed up but who never Bleep up hands in the air

No discrimination or persecution here.
We are just stating the obvious,they're a ticking time bomb anyday anytime.

Moreso,we will talk about some dead beat dad later too

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by nairaland2: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
hakym619:

Can I get detailed article on men in their phallic stage? I find it interesting.

Kindly Join the IAJ platform,

Learn along.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by lordnkem000(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Unknown to her she is telling you what will befall you when you go ahead with her.

People who don't see good in others will never see good in you.
Exactly
I can have my differences with my ex or my gf or so but I'll never demonize them or her on social media or in the eyes of a stranger. No be me holy pass

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Decarbonisation: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2023
laluski:

It's a good thing... I'm proud of you ... I'll also advice you to study her first and know the kind of person she is... You have a good and kind spirit

How do you come to this conclusion? Because of a post you have concluded the guy has a good and kind spirit? Lol

Some of you are so gullible.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Princezibk: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Bros u dey irritate me..... U know why??... U dey try paint women wey dey spread legs outside marriage as victims.....

U cannot meet a man and refuse to do ur home work about him...then spread legs and claim he deceived you..why are u fvcking outside marriage in the first place??

All of them na slut hiding under being deceived.........besides...the decision to keep the baby is hers....it's her body...abortion is a very good option.....
Ok 👍
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Offpointng: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
Why should a single woman's child or the fact that she has a child repulse anyone?!! undecided

Does birthing a child make a woman less human?!! Is that supposed to make them less attractive?!!

SMH!!!

Your question is useless. marry one and find out for urself

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by occfx: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

The kayamata got you... Just offend your self and move on unless the father of the child is dead or she was a victim of rape or was teenage victim of circumstance. However, don't near a woman who divorced her husband or separated for any reason. She doesn't love any man again, she is strictly business.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by tabaralph: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.
What happened to the father of the son… dig well oo
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by FertilityH: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
PastorFire:

Why didn't she tell him from day 1 of the relationship? Na when she take the guy head wash napkin na him she com dey tell am grin

Fear Woman or Fear who no dey fear Woman.

so the man that impregnated her without marrying her na him she no suppose fear man?

She might just be taking her time to study the guy without falling into another trap Abi he don put ring for her hand?

You guys need to erase the notion that single mothers aren't worth getting married to and last last na girl wey don abort like 10 times una go marry

If ladies say no sex, na war
if we allow sex and get pregnant awọn were ma japa

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by iammolise(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2023
I don't disapprove dating or marrying a single mother as a single guy but. 1.Make sure u find out the truth about her past relationship with her baby daddy, most especially if she's is still in connection with the guy(e get why). 2. The measure of love u have for the mom is equal to that of her child, i.e u don't love the mom more than the child, once u get involved with her u're automatically a father to that child be u boyfriend or spouse to her. 3. Most single mothers carry too many baggages from their previous experiences with their ex, if the ex was a serial cheater, she's scared for life with thinking like that with every man she gets into a relationship with, so u have to be prepared for the "u went to see ur girlfriends" nag most of the time, they tend to be extremely jealous and insecure because they would always believe every man would prefer a single lady or girl, especially a 'virgin' to settle down with, some have OCD syndrome from past toxic violent relationship and are now hardened and would never want to be the soft one ever again so any quarel between u two they explode and would be on guard or worse attack first before u make the first move.

My brother there are many factors to consider before settling for a single mom, no lie "LOVE is a beautiful thing" but in real life u have to love with ur brain.

Peace🏳️

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Offpointng: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
casualobserver:

Run away, woman scarce for market?

You can never be a priority to a woman with a child….even when the child is yours.

1. When there is a problem she will remind you that you are not the father. Even you the man, the day you have problems you will start behaving or even telling her you are doing her a favour by taking her on with a child. When she doesn’t have time for you because of the child (children are time consuming) you will become resentful because the child is not yours. As time goes on you may start to feel you shortchanged yourself and resentment may start to build.
2. Do you want to have a child with her such that your child’s mother has children from different men?
3: a woman who is divorced or has had a child outside wedlock is not likely a woman who values a stable relationship and so is unlikely to go the extra mile to rough the hard times that will come in any relationship.
4. All women are sweet in the beginning, all women bring problems. So select a woman without baggage. A woman will not see a broke man and a secure man and choose a broke man because he is more attractive. Women select partners with their brains, learn something from women and stop choosing partners based on emotion.

Run away from a woman with a child, run an additional distance from a woman with a child who is prepared to move her and her child into the house of a man she is not married to.

All these points u raised, bro flesh and blood did not reveal it to you

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Angelfrost(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
Offpointng:

Your question is useless. marry one and find out for urself

I have to be incredibly idle and dull to bandy words with someone whose moniker is even off point.

Guy, you don win already. Take care.
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by LZAA: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2023
OP i leave you with the hook from kizz...
My gee....😄😄😄🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Princezibk: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
kunle75:

Bro that's why we are advocating/ shouting on top of our lungs now , They should stop using their emotions in place of logic and stop been foolish.
Doing things same way without results and keep doing it,is a definition of insanity. We have had too many single mom already.
You said men deceive them but these been happening since ages,how come the new generation couldn't learn from the past and instead repeating same old mistakes, all boils down to gullibility and selfishness of the female folks.
It's hard to tell though, this is complicated bro.....
They are gullible indeed ,,, A similar case scenario just happened to a well brought up lady who’s 33 yrs of age at my work place …

Her mom’s Chinese while her dad is a rich yoruba man … She was giving all juicy and beautiful things life could offer while growing but she was always grounded. She had no sense of the negativities going out there and boom she got married to a naija guy here, gave birth to 2 kids and alas guess what happened?

She’s now dumped by this guy after elevating himself financially& Status wise through this babe. He talked her into having a joint account, traveled 🧳 to UK 🇬🇧 to her parents, made high class partnerships but unknowingly he had no love ❤️ for this innocent beautiful soul . After he relocated to abroad , story and character changed and wanted a divorce.

He has ruined this lady mentally cuz she now drinks from clubs to clubs telling every dick and harry her ordeals. Note that “He deflowered this babe at 25 “ he was her first love ❤️ and she did everything a woman in love could offer her man … So I don’t mean to side all single ladies but some are just unlucky to fall victim

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Offpointng: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

I have to be incredibly idle and dull to bandy words with someone whose moniker is even off point.

Guy, you don win already. Take care.

The note up there wasn't for you to give me points, I obviously don't need it. It was just a simple advice you need to take to help ur knowledge.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by drimzsmoke(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.

Your problem now is that you don't masturbate and you don't have frequent coitus. Person wey you go still resent her and her baby. After 1 round of sex, your eyes go clear!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Verbtips(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
L1TTLE:

Please advise me.
good if you can take care of them and she love's you two no pro
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by SIONKPO1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
kunle75:

No discrimination or persecution here.
We are just stating the obvious,they're a ticking time bomb anyday anytime.

Moreso,we will talk about some dead beat dad later too
If Na your sister or daughter get pikin at her youthful age,would you discourage single young men from marrying your daughter?
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Dynamicboss: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Know about her past and read through if she possess the qualities of a woman that can be called a good wife. She is human and the fact that she has a baby out of wedlock doesn't connotes she is a liability and a loose woman
Re: I Can't Believe I'm Falling In Love With A Single Mother by Talismann: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
mumu man, do Marry her make others quickly learn from your sad experience. As you no see other ladies without foolish baggage to involve ya self with.

Ozuor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.