Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. (7877 Views)

Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite / Congratulations To Southwest And South South. / Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
You're lamenting that Igbos migrate to other regions forgetting they're business tribe that's why they are doing well in transportation sector than any tribe both land and air closely followed by Edo people, if Igbos don't travel those transportation companies they control will collapse.
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Otondo that sectors that contribute to economy so stop wasting your time mentioning those institutions they all belong to service sector, how about transportation sector

Do you even know the meaning of the figures you posted? Do you know what they call nominal GDP compared Real GDP?
Or you just posted a figure you feel Anambra managed to get on top? Lol

Why am I even asking you question sef, person whey think say trade na spare parts. What economic or finance knowledge do you have?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by LeonSaab: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Anu those traders control majority of containers that enter the country
that's fair but trade is supposed to go both ways....how many do you ship out?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
LeonSaab:
that's fair but trade is supposed to go both ways....how many do you ship out?

That guy is a warehouse economists, spare part finance expert. grin

Na two by two he sabi, he knows nothing about finance and economy

Baba think say trade na buying and selling of spare parts

3 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by LeonSaab: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Some of you are swimming in ignorance do you know Trade contribute more to GDP than industry, Do you know that Anambra have more commercial activities than Ogun and Oyo join together That's the point you guys failed to understand
shebi If this is true it will show in your IGR or will it not? Yet Oyo and Ogun tops Anambra

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
You're lamenting that Igbos migrate to other regions forgetting they're business tribe that's why they are doing well in transportation sector than any tribe both land and air closely followed by Edo people, if Igbos don't travel those transportation companies they control will collapse.

Don’t let me have your time in this forum. I will disgrace you with no mercy. Because you are so ignorant and an olodo, half baked education.
You should be debating with your fellow road sides okrika sellers. Your talents and skills no fit pass buying and selling, you have zero finance knowledge and I could smell it all over you. We no mates at all

3 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Do you even know the meaning of the figures you posted? Do you know what they call nominal GDP compared Real GDP?
Or you just posted a figure you feel Anambra managed to get on top? Lol

Why am I even asking you question sef, person whey think say trade na spare parts. What economic or finance knowledge do you have?
Nominal GDP measures economy

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Don’t let me have your time in this forum. I will disgrace you with no mercy. Because you are so ignorant and an olodo, half baked education.
You should be debating with your fellow road sides okrika sellers. Your talents and skills no fit pass buying and selling, you have zero finance knowledge and I could smell it all over you. We no mates at all
You're dumb and refused to learn

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Hmmm, I’m interested in how nominal GDP measures economy

Tell me more, like how does it measure it? How do we know a recession is looming? How does it speak to us about purchasing power of the people or the total goods and services in produced?
What are its weaknesses compared to other measures of economic strength?

Anybody can copy and paste from internet, but do you have the capacity to interpret what you see? Do you have what it takes to make an opinion out of it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Anu base on nominal GDP which is the tool in measuring economy, states in your region are far below Anambra and Imo that's fact, IGR doesn't measure economy

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

IGR is internally generated revenue? It’s called internal to know how much each state is contributing, right? So why will countries compare themselves with internally generated revenue? You compare to other countries based on GDP

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Hmmm, I’m interested in how nominal GDP measures economy

Tell me more, like how does it measure it? How do we know a recession is looming? How does it speak to us about purchasing power of the people or the total goods and services in produced?
What are its weaknesses compared to other measures of economic strength?

Anybody can copy and paste from internet, but do you have the capacity to interpret what you see? Do you have what it takes to make an opinion out of it?
Typical Yoruba man you don't agree with nominal GDP because it didn't favour you, those traders are far richer than those few factory workers that's why majority of them are buying up choice areas in your region, your people than here can't even afford a decent apartment to rent they prefer to live in uncompleted buildings here

4 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Raskimonojendor: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Armaggedon:
they are!

They're the ones that end up taking over the economy of Lagos.
Una go just open your mouth wahh and vomit nonsense. I am sure you have never crossed the naija bridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

IGR is internally generated revenue? It’s called internal to know how much each state is contributing, right? So why will countries compare themselves with internally generated revenue? You compare to other countries based on GDP
IGR is tax being generated by government not citizens
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Typical Yoruba man you don't agree with nominal GDP because it didn't favour you, those traders are far richer than those few factory workers that's why majority of them are buying up choice areas in your region, your people than here can't even afford a decent apartment to rent they prefer to live in uncompleted buildings here

You are very correct

All the most beautiful buildings in Lagos, are all owned by spare part traders and igbo people

Out of 10 houses, igbos own 8, the remaining 2 are government owned

Even those mansions in Ibadan and ogun state are all owned by igbos too

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Una go just open your mouth wahh and vomit nonsense. I am sure you have never crossed the naija bridge.
grin grin grin
Oluwale niggro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

I am not bragging, but you and I are not same level.
I feel ashamed even debating with you, it’s like Real Madrid flexing muscle with shooting stars. Go and rest, I forgive you.

3 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You are very correct

All the most beautiful buildings in Lagos, are all owned by spare part traders and igbo people

Out of 10 houses, igbos own 8, the remaining 2 are government owned

Even those mansions in Ibadan and ogun state are all owned by igbos too
Go to Areas dominated by Igbos in Lagos and areas dominated by Yorubas you will see the difference, even during presidential election once you guys sight well feed guys you assume he's Omo Igbo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Raskimonojendor: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

grin grin grin
Oluwale niggro grin grin
Another nonsense flat head vomiter grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I am not bragging, but you and I are not same level.
I feel ashamed even debating with you, it’s like Real Madrid flexing muscle with shooting stars. Go and rest, I forgive you.
You're nothing bro, nothing, just broke a.ss nigger

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Raskimonojendor: 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Go to Areas dominated by Igbos in Lagos and areas dominated by Yorubas you will see the difference, even during presidential election once you guys sight well feed guys you assume he's Omo Igbo grin grin
Like Ajegunle and ajagbandi slums that are dominated by Ibos 😂
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

IGR is tax being generated by government not citizens

Yeah, you are a genius bro. The government obviously taxed cows and donkeys to get the IGR.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Like Ajegunle and ajagbandi slums that are dominated by Ibos 😂
Ajegunle, Makoko are areas dominated by Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You just listed 50 company in your ewedu brain

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Raskimonojendor: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Business tribe my arse. Na poverty dey make them flee the red mud region 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Raskimonojendor: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Ajegunle, Makoko are areas dominated by Yorubas
This guy has never left Alaibo. The flat head dey abakaleke. Every Ali, Femi and Okoro in Lagos know that ajagbandi and ajegunle and it's environs are Ibo dominated because those areas are close to Alaba International grin

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Imagine paga grin cheesy Nord motor and host of useless companies grin oboy una no kill person for Nigeria,
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Raskimonojendor: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

You just listed 50 company in your ewedu brain
What part of top do you not understand flat head grin

You want me to list phone charger wheelbarrow shop bah 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Raskimonojendor: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
The billionaires that control the economy according to flat heads 😂

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

What part of top do you not understand flat head grin

You want me to list phone charger wheelbarrow shop bah 😂😂😂

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Business tribe my arse. Na poverty dey make them flee the red mud region 🤣🤣🤣
Minus Lagos during PVCs registration Igbos recorded in Southeast than typical Yoruba states nothing mind IPOB restricted many, I guess those that registered are spirits since all Igbos are in Yoruba land grin grin I wonder which year you guys go get sense grin grin

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The billionaires that control the economy according to flat heads 😂

The biggest players of Lagos economy 😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

"Test Your Popularity” – APC Challenges Fubara To Conduct LGA Election / PDP Governors Boycott Tukur’s Book Launch / CBN To Inject More Lower Naira Denominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.