Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. (7610 Views)

Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite / Congratulations To Southwest And South South. / Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by wiseoneking: 3:56am On Dec 23, 2023
flokii:

Go to Ogun State and Oyo State and see your people there in their millions.. Noone can pinpoint exactly what is driving Igbos away from South East.
You are now quoting that they are in millions not only in Lagos but other parts of SW. By the time they start quoting some of you that is on ground and who truly knows that made of a very significant populations in millions in your land, you start lamenting. They remain developers any day any time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by wiseoneking: 4:40am On Dec 23, 2023
spagettiluv:
oyo state is bigger than the whole SE
3 states in SE are same size with ibadan.
If 60% of Ibadan is slum,don’t you think the remaining beautiful 40% should be bigger than any of your tiny cities ?.
You shouldn’t forget oluyole,an area in Ibadan is bigger than a city In alaibo
Always have in mind that Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria with estimated 25 million people which is equivalent to the population of Ekiti, Ondo, osun and Ogun put together. Permit me to let you know that the size of Niger state is twice the size of the whole SW States. Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria but with the highest population. The GDP of Lagos State alone could even triple that of the whole SW States. Niger state may be ten times the size of Anambra state but Anambra is far more populated, advanced in in commerce and education and virtually in all indices of development.

Borno state is almost twice the size of the whole SW as well as you should know that Sambisa forest is bigger than Ekiti and ondo state combined. Don't argue with my points but confirm all. But one thing that surprises me about SW States is that they tend to live in a very deplorable houses, very dirt poor even in their cities. One of the major indices of development of an area is actually the type of houses the people live, and I tell you, S W houses are eyesore. Unfortunately, this is all you see in all their states except Lagos which is a mans land. Anyone should give it to SE for this reasons: Lagos the former capital is in SW. Missionaries with education was already in SW almost more that 60 yrs before getting to Igbo land, there is Sea port in SW, they never fought or experience 3 yrs civil war, federal government favors and builds more infrastructure, they claim to produce presidents etc. Bro, respect the igbos, despite not having all this to their advantage, they still pull up indices of development. Give it to them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by orisa37: 5:00am On Dec 23, 2023
IT IS ALL COVETOUSNESS AND JEALOUSY OF ONE TO THE OTHER. AND IT IS BAD.
ATA-AKPABIO TINUBU AND ARIWOOLA SHOULD CONSIDER FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG AS SOLUTION AND PANACEA TO NIGERIA UNITY AND DEMOCRACY.
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2023
wiseoneking:
Always have in mind that Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria with estimated 25 million people which is equivalent to the population of Ekiti, Ondo, osun and Ogun put together. Permit me to let you know that the size of Niger state is twice the size of the whole SW States. Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria but with the highest population. The GDP of Lagos State alone could even triple that of the whole SW States. Niger state may be ten times the size of Anambra state but Anambra is far more populated, advanced in in commerce and education and virtually in all indices of development.

Borno state is almost twice the size of the whole SW as well as you should know that Sambisa forest is bigger than Ekiti and ondo state combined. Don't argue with my points but confirm all. But one thing that surprises me about SW States is that they tend to live in a very deplorable houses, very dirt poor even in their cities. One of the major indices of development of an area is actually the type of houses the people live, and I tell you, S W houses are eyesore. Unfortunately, this is all you see in all their states except Lagos which is a mans land. Anyone should give it to SE for this reasons: Lagos the former capital is in SW. Missionaries with education was already in SW almost more that 60 yrs before getting to Igbo land, there is Sea port in SW, they never fought or experience 3 yrs civil war, federal government favors and builds more infrastructure, they claim to produce presidents etc. Bro, respect the igbos, despite not having all this to their advantage, they still pull up indices of development. Give it to them.
I stop reading your jargons when I got to the bolded.
Sitting in your village and judging cities by what your ignorant mofos post online about SW is stupidity.
None of your cities comes close to Ibadan when it comes to infrastructural buildings(no city is develop in Nigeria but none of yours come close to Ibadan).
y’all keep deceiving yourself with pictures of ancient buildings located in BEREE area lol.
You think posting pictures of a single mansion surrounded by bushes in your village is what they called development?
Leave your backward primitive village and explore SW cites to see wonders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Ogene001: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2023
They are now claiming"millions of Igbos" in SW. Same people will cry when Igbos repeat this claim

3 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
wiseoneking:

pictures don't lie... Sw look far Developed than sadeast... Take it to the bank.... stop saying rubbish... I . Married a beautiful lady from your tribe... Your look too primitive to be call a city except enugu and owerri in the whole of se
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Nigercity: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
walefresh3:
pictures don't lie... Sw look far Developed than sadeast... Take it to the bank.... stop saying rubbish... I . Married a beautiful lady from your tribe... Your look too primitive to be call a city except enugu and owerri in the whole of se
Ibadan looks more primitive than abaiklki,
Unless you haven't been to both!
Moreover no place in the whole of ondo, Ekiti, osun , Abeokuta e.t.c Can't lace they shoes of Aba, and onistha in terms of beauty?
Do I need to remind you that Asaba is still proudly igboland (beauty choke)! (Check all there Facebook page)!

Talking about pictures !
For all pictures I have seen on all social media, south west looks more primitive! Than all part of Nigeria!
South West is actually a brown roof jungle!
The only thing you can boost of in South West is Lagos
Which is a collective effort!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nigercity:

Moreover no place in the whole of ondo, Ekiti, osun , Abeokuta e.t.c Can lace they shoes of Aba, and onistha in terms of beauty?
Do I need to remind you that Asaba is still proudly igboland (beauty choke)! (Check all there Facebook page)!

Talking about pictures !
For all pictures I have seen on all social media, south west looks more primitive! Than all part of Nigeria!
oga pictures and videis are here to bustall your lies... Even anamstupidson son can't dear me...

Villages in and town In ogun state look supperb than sad eastern region....

1) 2) 3) are pictures from LAGOS while (4) (5) and (6) are from ogun State...

If u want more... Am here to expose u...

Don't think because we are not toxic like u guys that always go to the east and snap pictures to masturbate over mediocrity stuff...

We are now ready to challenge u guys with video evidences and pictures...

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by HBB1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nigercity:

Moreover no place in the whole of ondo, Ekiti, osun , Abeokuta e.t.c Can lace they shoes of Aba, and onistha in terms of beauty?

Talking about pictures !

Then why do you keep running away from your beautiful region?

Doesn't make sense
🤣
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nigercity:

Talking about pictures !
are u ready for the show down...
How could you compare a region with beautiful look and development like dis with sad eastern region... Abeg which kind igbo u dey smoke ?

1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Alsenora: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
Folks here erroneously posit that living standard is determined by physical look of building...lols.This nairaland is no longer for rationale minds as it looks....
spagettiluv:
there you go again,SW towns,cities always have the ancient part and the new part.

Why Pull drone view of areas with ancients buildings in ogbomosho compare with areas developed less than 5yrs ago just to deceive his gullible people?
Do not forget same Nsukka as ancient part as well.

I know ogbomosho well,next time,show views of estates,new sites,GRAs,beautiful areas in ogbomosho
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Nigercity: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2023
walefresh3:
are u ready for the show down...
How could you compare a region with beautiful look and development like dis with sad eastern region... Abeg which kind igbo u dey smoke ?
Metcheew!
Why showing pictures of Lagos and ogun under Lagos metropolis?
Is this highness?
Is Lagos the only state in South West?
Abeg you people should leave Lagos and to rest
It's a collective effort!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 6:52pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nigercity:

Metcheew!
Is this highness?
is LAGOS not part of Southwest.. what concern me with collective efforts u mentioned above ?did u ask your GUILIBLE self why other nigerians are scared to invest in your cursed underdeveloped region ? Is likee telling u to remove owerri or enugu out of sadeast....

Even at that.. ogun look far richer and Developed than any sad east State...

Imo GDP is 6.1trillion
Anambra is 5.2 trillion and while ogun state is 5.1 trillion .... the different between Anambra and ogun is 1 trillion...
Meanwhile the highest in the East in term of GDP is imo state with 6.1..

Igr... ogun state generating 100b naira every year while Anambra generating 20b year in year out.. can u see the margin ?

V. A . T IN 8 months ( 2022 )
Oyo state alone generated 69b while the whole of sad Eastern region generated 29b... What if we now marged the whole of southwest together...

Let me tell u the obvious Truth.. sadEast is a poor zone when u compare it with southwest

Economy poor
Education poor
Entertainment poor
Infrastructures poor
Services poor
Industrialization poor
Leadership poor
Igr poor
Vat poor
Gdp poor

Abeg weytin una take better pass southwest ?

Dey there dey play

Later on u go mention collective efforts.. ask your GUILIBLE self, while collective efforts no develop your place... Ohh I remember because of cannibalism right ?
Maybe man una igbos collective efforts builds dis infrastructures below ?

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nigercity:

Metcheew!
Is this highness?
If biafra don come carry that place wey I show u go sad East... Mumu... Talking assive lagos is not southwest again...
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Streetdoctor: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
spagettiluv:
trash.
Stop listening to radio Biafra

Don’t tell me the nwa boy boy who sells gala and lacasera in hold up are part of what yoh listed up there
Here's d answer

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Jeyun: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
flokii:

Go to Ogun State and Oyo State and see your people there in their millions.. Noone can pinpoint exactly what is driving Igbos away from South East.
that is the make up of the igbos and hausas. They always have a quarter in every part of the country that doesn't mean their lands are unproductive. I believe you don't see the hausas in Ogun and oyo state too.
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Jeyun: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
tsdarkside:
is this a joke....??

you cant compare south west to south east....
makes no sense....

if south east was realy like south west or even near,would soo many igbos be relocatin to south west....??

u sound more of a fool than a sane person.
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Nigercity:

Metcheew!
Is this highness?
oga don't be fake like dis your people here destroying life of other nigerians with fake products in all the name I want to get rich to show my people for village say I don make for lagos....

See video below... https://www.facebook.com/share/r/n8TmZHyecGkU6EPz/?mibextid=jaSYs6

U know how many nigerians una don kill because of get rich by force ?
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jeyun:
u sound more of a fool than a sane person.
The guy u are abusing I'd from south south .. are u guys not brothers again ? Why are u attacking him for the obvious truth he said ?..

U akpu eaters are immigrants in southwest not an investors
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Jeyun: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
skj1377:
The reason people migrate to a region is for better prospects . This simply means lack of satisfaction in their region for one reason or the other. How many Nigerians have migrated to Somalia or Afghanistan or Yemen. Now imagine some funny guy from Yemen telling you Ibadan is underdeveloped or has zinc rusted roofs then backs up his claim with pictures from a city in Yemen.
serious!!! U mean Nigeria is better than China and India? That we see a lot of Chinese and India company all over Nigeria and Africa. Sense is really far from some people here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Cosbyrich: 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Emetex22:

You mean shit hole Ibadan 😆 🤣 😂, I love that Igbos are hated and jeered, it means they are doing something good, they are a pain in your ass, your bitterness and envy gives us energy to keep dominating
I read from the beginning and was laughing at Igbos delusion.
The standard of living of Yorubas have always and will always be higher than Igbos because Yorubas are richer and more progressive.

For example,only Ibadan city has more than 11 GRAs while the entire Igboland has 7.

Infrastructures in Ibadan such as roads,malls,modern buildings etc are more than the entire Igboland.

Videos of places in Ibadan compared to that of the entire Igboland show that the reason why Igbos are fleeing Igboland is mainly because of poverty and the unavailability of decent houses.

The only partially good place in the East is Onitsha which is 52 sq km according to Google.
Half of this 52 sq km is taken up by the large slummy Okpoko.

Ibadan is 3080 sq km according to Google and it has an old part which was the most beautiful area in Nigeria during the 1800s when Igbos were living in huts and hamlets.

Yorubas have more than 100 verified billionaires that I can post with their businesses while Igbos do not have up to 30.

Yorubas have 3 times the professors that the Igbos have Professors are some of the middle class of a people and they are mostly rich.
I can post it if you want.

Yorubas have triple times more businesses,companies in Nigeria than Igbos.The proof is here on nairaland and they verifiable.

I can post 5 to 6 multibillion dollars/pounds companies owned by Yorubas abroad while Igbos have none.

Yorubas have the richest lawyers,doctors,engineers etc.

Yorubas have the highest paid CEO in Nigeria.
They have the richest musicians.
They have the richest ICT people etc etc.
The list is endless.

I have proof of all I have stated here if you need them.
You even know some of them but delusion is Igbos' greatest enemy.
It is good to dream but Yorubas are way,way ahead in making wealth and had always and continue to be richer than Igbos.
Owanbe money that Yorubas spend yearly can feed the entire Igboland for a long time. cheesy

NB
If you are ready to prove that you are a little close to living good lives as the Yorubas.
Let us start by posting videos of out cities.
I know you will run and start blah,blah,blah because Igboland is a desolate dungeon compared to Yorubaland.
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Cosbyrich: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2023
lol
They will run away now.
This challenge has never been taken by any Igbo man on Nairaland or anywhere because they have nothing to show except make mouth and build castles in the air.Shiooor wink
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by skj1377(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jeyun:
serious!!! U mean Nigeria is better than China and India? That we see a lot of Chinese and India company all over Nigeria and Africa. Sense is really far from some people here
And how long do they stay in Nigeria In case you don't know it's usually less than 5yrs. Indians stay longer but eventually go back home. Besides, they bring value to Nigeria in terms of goods or expertise. Please don't compare them to migration of eastern Nigeria people. It's never same thing.
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Cosbyrich: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2023
The standard of living of Yorubas have always and will always be higher than Igbos because Yorubas are richer and more progressive.

For example,only Ibadan city has more than 11 GRAs while the entire Igboland has 7.

Infrastructures in Ibadan such as roads,malls,modern buildings etc are more than the entire Igboland.

Videos of places in Ibadan compared to that of the entire Igboland show that the reason why Igbos are fleeing Igboland is mainly because of poverty and the unavailability of decent houses.

The only partially good place in the East is Onitsha which is 52 sq km according to Google.

Ibadan is 3080 sq km according to Google and it has an old part which was the most beautiful area in Nigeria during the 1800s when Igbos were living in huts and hamlets.

Yorubas have more than 100 verified billionaires that I can post with their businesses while Igbos do not have up to 30.

Yorubas have 3 times the professors that the Igbos have Professors are some of the middle class of a people and they are mostly rich.

Yorubas have triple times more businesses,companies in Nigeria than Igbos.The proof is here on nairaland and they verifiable.

I can post 5 to 6 multibillion dollars/pounds companies owned by Yorubas abroad while Igbos have none.

The list is endless.

It is good to dream but Yorubas are way,way ahead in making wealth and had always and continue to be richer than Igbos.
Owanbe money that Yorubas spend yearly can feed the entire Igboland for a long time. cool

NB
If you are ready to prove that you are a little close to living good lives as the Yorubas.
I know you will run and start blah,blah,blah because Igboland is a desolate dungeon compared to Yorubaland.
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by captirony: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2023
walefresh3:
oga pictures and videis are here to bustall your lies... Even anamstupidson son can't dear me...

Villages in and town In ogun state look supperb than sad eastern region....

1) 2) 3) are pictures from LAGOS while (4) (5) and (6) are from ogun State...

If u want more... Am here to expose u...

Don't think because we are not toxic like u guys that always go to the east and snap pictures to masturbate over mediocrity stuff...

We are now ready to challenge u guys with video evidences and pictures...
how do you all post more than 4 pictures at once
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:25am On Dec 24, 2023
spagettiluv:
I stop reading your jargons when I got to the bolded.
Sitting in your village and judging cities by what your ignorant mofos post online about SW is stupidity.
None of your cities comes close to Ibadan when it comes to infrastructural buildings(no city is develop in Nigeria but none of yours come close to Ibadan).
y’all keep deceiving yourself with pictures of ancient buildings located in BEREE area lol.
You think posting pictures of a single mansion surrounded by bushes in your village is what they called development?
Leave your backward primitive village and explore SW cites to see wonders.

Eastern cities are far better than yours
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:26am On Dec 24, 2023
walefresh3:

While you don't have any proper cities in the SW aside Lagos island and Ikeja
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:28am On Dec 24, 2023
HBB1:

Then why do you keep running away from your beautiful region?

Doesn't make sense
🤣

Lots of Yorubas are in the East.
Oga, the East is densely populated
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Emetex22(m): 6:13am On Dec 24, 2023
Cosbyrich:

I read from the beginning and was laughing at Igbos delusion.

The list is endless.

Owanbe money that Yorubas spend yearly can feed the entire Igboland for a long time. cheesy

NB
Yen Yen Yen 😆 🤣 😂 😹, thank God for internet, all the lies you spit have been debunked 😆 🤣 😂, Ogun is the capital of skullarship mining, that says alot about your education and civilisation. Look at Ibadan, a complete shit hole, isn't Niger bigger than England and yet you talk about land mass, aren't you aware Nigeria is the poverty capital of the whole world and yet you open your rotten gbegiri mouth list billionaires, just Google brown roof capital and see what happens, spits, descendant of the fallen angel, how muchbis the dollar 😆 🤣 😂
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 6:39am On Dec 24, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Eastern cities are far better than yours
is this what you called “better” In SE?

Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

is this what you called “proper” in your cities ?

Enugu

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

none of those things you called cities come close to Ibadan.

An area in Sagamu town,ogun state below

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Attempted Suicide In Abuja(video Attached) / Obama Chills Nnamdi Kanu And His Secession Groups / APGA Primary, A Monumental Embarrassment – Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.