Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,354 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. (7819 Views)

Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite / Congratulations To Southwest And South South. / Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Raskimonojendor: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Minus Lagos during PVCs registration Igbos recorded in Southeast than typical Yoruba states nothing mind IPOB restricted many, I guess those that registered are spirits since all Igbos are in Yoruba land grin grin I wonder which year you guys go get sense grin grin

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Minus Lagos during PVCs registration Igbos recorded in Southeast than typical Yoruba states nothing mind IPOB restricted many, I guess those that registered are spirits since all Igbos are in Yoruba land grin grin I wonder which year you guys go get sense grin grin

There was a video where INEC said Igbos did double registration, they all migrated to Lagos to register pvc from the 5 landlocked dotted states. All migrated to Lagos to register pvc

Maka why? I’ve never seen this kind of thing in my life . Lmao, out of 200 tribes in Nigeria, igbos just decided to migrate in mass to Lagos to control the voting pattern. But the owners of the land tell una say una never reach. Try that again in 2027, una go collect another beating again and nothing on earth will happen

6 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Raskimonojendor: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

The biggest players of Lagos economy 😂
You dey mind them. They can only deceive dummies. Na poverty dey drive dem away from their region.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

What part of top do you not understand flat head grin

You want me to list phone charger wheelbarrow shop bah 😂😂😂
Your people full Southeast

4 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You dey mind them. They can only deceive dummies. Na poverty dey drive dem away from their region.

So with one crate of coke and one cartoon of Indomie, one can harvest like 200 Omo ibo

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

There was a video where INEC said Igbos did double registration, they all migrated to Lagos to register pvc from the 5 landlocked dotted states. All migrated to Lagos to register pvc

Maka why? I’ve never seen this kind of thing in my life . Lmao, out of 200 tribes in Nigeria, igbos just decided to migrate in mass to Lagos to control the voting pattern. But the owners of the land tell una say una never reach. Try that again in 2027, una go collect another beating again and nothing on earth will happen
grin grin ewedu brain go back and study PVC registration and collection by states

4 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Raskimonojendor: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

https://www.nairaland.com/7562930/lot-people-migrated-se-just

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

grin grin ewedu brain go back and study PVC registration and collection by states

Tell me you did not register PvC in Lagos or none of your family members did?

4 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
There are widespread of Agbo sellers and other Yoruba men walking round the streets with two containers all in the name of selling harb in every nooks and crannies in my state

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by SSFeedsNigeria: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
maivd:

I don't need to look at igbo town and villages cos u dolts can't even stay there. And I am guessing the money you make from the southwest falls from heaven. You need us to survive....Southwest is your london. People from all over the world goes to the china and india you just mentioned but guess what nobody goes to your shithole. In the affairs of things in this country and the world at large southeast is inconsequential.

Lol, keep deceiving yourself. The number of Yoruba girls and women loitering our cities and villages will shock you. The number of Yorubas doing mechanic, tailoring and driving kabu kabu among other low level work in the East will surprise you.

Igbos are everywhere including Niger 🇳🇪, chad and other poor countries. They don’t go to those places to do menial jobs but rather constitute the middle class. That’s why realtors in Lagos and other places target Igbos because they know Igbos have disposable income.

It’s quite ridiculous when people like you living in slums and shanties you call cities will call others living in decent cities and villages, shithole. You really don’t have shame.

Slum dwellers.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Abagworo(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
This observation is apt and plain. Southeast has better housing arrangements than all of Nigeria by far even though a lot is still yet to be done.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by chopnaira: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

So with one crate of coke and one cartoon of Indomie, one can harvest like 200 Omo ibo
There are more sef

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by chopnaira: 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
Out of your confusion, you are posting pictures of a movie star grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by chopnaira: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Or the garri and bitterleaf soup from the kerosene governor, or the thousands of baby factories shops. They are called audio billionaires for a good reason.

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by leksite120(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
itsIYKE:
You are a dimwit 1mbecile😂

The Indians and Chinese are all over Nigeria because their country is an economic desert?

This ewedu you guys are eating needs to be studied for brain damaging properties

Igbos will continue to extend their tentacles where ever in the world new opportunities present themselves like their ancestors before them did

Cry me a million oceans 😂😂
The Chinese and Indians analogy is the dumbest analogy ever

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=127574816][/quote]you had to post Eniola badmus to suit your narrativegrin ,do not forget she can buy your generation .
Should we go about posting pictures of your ladies selling ugwu and opokoro leafs in Ibadan or pictures of grown man selling fan yogo in traffic?

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by itsIYKE(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
leksite120:
The Chinese and Indians analogy is the dumbest analogy ever
Yes because it rubbishes your stupid narrative
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by chopnaira: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2023
spagettiluv:
you had to post Eniola badmus to suit your narrativegrin ,do not forget she can buy your generation .
Should we go about posting pictures of your ladies selling ugwu and opokoro leafs in Ibadan?
grin grin grin and those crayfish and periwinkle blended with Egunsi.
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Lol, keep deceiving yourself. The number of Yoruba girls and women loitering our cities and villages will shock you. The number of Yorubas doing mechanic, tailoring and driving kabu kabu among other low level work in the East will surprise you.

Igbos are everywhere including Niger 🇳🇪, chad and other poor countries. They don’t go to those places to do menial jobs but rather constitute the middle class. That’s why realtors in Lagos and other places target Igbos because they know Igbos have disposable income.

It’s quite ridiculous when people like you living in slums and shanties you call cities will call others living in decent cities and villages, shithole. You really don’t have shame.

Slum dwellers.
well,the ibos we only see here are those who run after our cars in traffic just to sell fanyogo to our kids(visit ojoo,Sango,you gonna see thousand of them by roadside),or those who drag us by road side just to advertise earpiece and cord while they shout “oga,oga” running 440 after us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by maivd: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Slum dwellers.
Yes we see them in prisons all over the world,little minded folks always making noise. I repeat it you and your people are inconsequential in the running of world affairs. You are like little girls showing off little breast. NOT IMPORTANT

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by leksite120(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
itsIYKE:
Yes because it rubbishes your stupid narrative
If you're educated or intelligent, you'll know that China and India singly has population higher than the whole of Africa continent..
The number of Chinese in Nigeria cannot even be up to 20,000. Now check the percentage of 20,000 in China, the figure will be ridiculous right?

Now just imagine that in US which is just one country, Chinese are more than 1 milion there.
Or UK where Indians are like 10% of their population or more..

It's like seeing maybe just 2,000 Nigerians in Somalia.. obviously if Somalia is better than Nigeria, we should be seeing at least 500,000 Nigerians there..

So the analogy of using Chinese or Indians is very wack... How many Americans will u see in Nigeria.

Law of survival can never change, people will always migrate to a better abode. There can never be lots of opposing your land and you'll still think of relocating to another person's land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
chopnaira:

grin grin grin and those crayfish and periwinkle blended with Egunsi.
or Emeka who would push phone accessories wheelbarrow from iwo road to ologunero under hot sun,after sun melt his brain,he would come online to tell us he owns 5 mansion in ikoyi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by chopnaira: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

Slum dwellers.
I did not even see this post. Middle class kee you there. They go to those countries to push drugs on the streets. Selling drugs on streets do not equate to middle class in those countries. Not something to be proud of.

Same ibos getting executed in their 100s all over the world. In South Africa alone, lots have been executed not to mention the ones being executed in Thailand, China, Indonesia e.t.c

It was also on an Ibo owned blog Linda ikeji's that I saw Ibo men being flogged in Pakistan and also in Afghanistan by the Taliban 😂

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by itsIYKE(m): 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2023
leksite120:
If you're educated or intelligent, you'll know that China and India singly has population higher than the whole of Africa continent..
The number of Chinese in Nigeria cannot even be up to 20,000. Now check the percentage of 20,000 in China, the figure will be ridiculous right?

Now just imagine that in US which is just one country, Chinese are more than 1 milion there.
Or UK where Indians are like 10% of their population or more..

It's like seeing maybe just 2,000 Nigerians in Somalia.. obviously if Somalia is better than Nigeria, we should be seeing at least 500,000 Nigerians there..

So the analogy of using Chinese or Indians is very wack... How many Americans will u see in Nigeria.

Law of survival can never change, people will always migrate to a better abode. There can never be lots of opposing your land and you'll still think of relocating to another person's land.
So how does this your long irrelevant jargon change the fact that Igbos are also seeking out new opportunities because of high competition at home?

Is Igboland empty?…….halfsmart dimwit
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
There are widespread of Agbo sellers and other Yoruba men walking round the streets with two containers all in the name of selling harb in every nooks and crannies in my state
stop spewing rubbish,no sane Yoruba man or woman will wake up and decide SE is the next destination,what is the joy in going to places where the indigenes are running away in masses.
The amount of Yorubas in alaibo are not half the numbers of ibos in Ogbomosho let alone the entire SW.

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by BeautifulMind2: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
spagettiluv:
stop spewing rubbish,no sane Yoruba man or woman will wake up and decide SE is the next destination,what is the joy in going to places where the indigenes are away in masses.
The amount of Yorubas in alaibo are not half the numbers of ibos in Ogbomosho let alone the entire SW.
Your people full my state see one of your sister, may God continue to bless her hustle, let the ignorant ones continue deceiving themselves on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by SSFeedsNigeria: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
maivd:

Yes we see them in prisons all over the world,little minded folks always making noise. I repeat it you and your people are inconsequential in the running of world affairs. You are like little girls showing off little breast. NOT IMPORTANT

There are more Yoruba women in prison or already executed in Saudi Arabia for doing drugs. But hypocritical and delusional folks like you will keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by SSFeedsNigeria: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
chopnaira:

I did not even see this post. Middle class kee you there. They go to those countries to push drugs on the streets. Selling drugs on streets do not equate to middle class in those countries. Not something to be proud of.

Same ibos getting executed in their 100s all over the world. In South Africa alone, lots have been executed not to mention the ones being executed in Thailand, China, Indonesia e.t.c

It was also on an Ibo owned blog Linda ikeji's that I saw Ibo men being flogged in Pakistan and also in Afghanistan by the Taliban 😂

If they go abroad to sell drugs to junkies and send money home, then they're smarter than yorubas who keep mining the skulls of their own people for ritual.

Meanwhile, more yorubas have either been executed or languishing in Saudi Arabia prisons than any other group in Africa.

Hypocritical and deluded tribe.
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Your people full my state see one of your sister, may God continue to bless her hustle, let the ignorant ones continue deceiving themselves on Nairaland
this one don take it personal to Dey take pictures of those hustling.
How do we knw they are Yorubas when local Herb is been sold by all tribes.
Dey there Dey play.

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2023
SSFeedsNigeria:

If they go abroad to sell drugs to junkies and send money home, then they're smarter than yorubas who keep mining the skulls of their own people for ritual.

Meanwhile, more yorubas have either been executed or languishing in Saudi Arabia prisons than any other group in Africa.

Hypocritical and deluded tribe.
is the bolded a joke?
You don’t even need google search to tell you those on execution list in ASIA.
The Tai police even confirmed it “ibos are the only cursed tribe in Africa “

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Omoawoke2(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
chopnaira:

Or the garri and bitterleaf soup from the kerosene governor, or the thousands of baby factories shops. They are called audio billionaires for a good reason.

🤣😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow / 2019 Budget: Buhari Preside Over Special FEC Session / Nigeria Decides: Live 2019 Presidential Election Results (PDP Leading)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.