Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

How To Live A Better Life * - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Live A Better Life * (5194 Views)

SA Radio Host To Reduce Breast Size For Better Life (PICS) / VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim / How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 5:45am On Jan 19
FreeIgboho:

The “decide” thing actually makes sense to me. Example, once Tinubu decided it was his turn, the uninverse went to work!

*Politeness*
Well, well, thanks a lot. That's the aim of the thread - that anybody who comes accross it and applies some of it will live a better life!
Speaking of Tinubu, I think his attitude in this video demonstrates a big part of why he was successful, and we can learn a lot from it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjlnWATqrIM?si=PRkDs305DtSglRYd
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 6:08am On Jan 19
lordnkem000:

I heard about that woman's death and I felt bad because awhile ago I was in exactly that place and almost ended it like that, but i remembered my enemies and concluded that I was making them fulfilled if i took my life so i buckled up and here i am still trying to make it. You are so right when you said all a man had to do is make money and worry less about other things. But a man needs a woman who understands life and is faithful in both little and few

*Politeness*
I bet yours can be traced to money problems one way or another. Compare to this poor girl - she had a good job, making good money, and it still wasn't enough!
As for a man NEEDING a woman. I don't agree. Same way I don't think a woman NEEDS a man. It's a good thing for them to have each other. But NEED? I think that's societal conditioning!
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 6:22am On Jan 19
pansophist:
Don't be a forklift.

A forklift is someone that leaves his own problem to go handle other people's problem. You be God?

The sad news is that most people's problems are structural, only God and them can save themselves.

So remove what's in your eyes first, face your challenges, and let others face theirs, then it shall be well with you.

*Politeness*
I'm not sure I agree with this. Sometimes it's in solving other people's problems that you solve yours.
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 8:17am On Jan 19
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
I bet yours can be traced to money problems one way or another. Compare to this poor girl - she had a good job, making good money, and it still wasn't enough!
As for a man NEEDING a woman. I don't agree. Same way I don't think a woman NEEDS a man. It's a good thing for them to have each other. But NEED? I think that's societal conditioning!
Wow, how can you even say that you don't agree that a man needs a woman and vice versa? Forget societal pressure or conditioning here, life is not complete without a woman in a man's life, even God saw this before he created Eve, it's not easy to cater for so many problems alone without moral advice, companionship, support, etc and when you then add the society pressure it becomes a necessity, though paternity fraudsters are making me have a rethink regarding marriage but once I see a good girl that ticks my boxes I'll marry her asap, I don't care about body counts as long as i can trust her.
And you are right, mine is money problems, bills and issues that are eating me up without a shoulder to cry on or a mind to share with. These things can make you think or feel there's no hope again and I was there
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by machbrown2: 8:55am On Jan 19
You can live better life by Selecting right course python language course in delhi which helps you to get placed in highest salary paid MNC's ...You can earn lot of money to spend lavish and better life. So be smart and visit python language course in delhi.
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 9:00am On Jan 19
PEOPLE CAN. I DID!

IM A LIVING EXAMPLE. IM A TESTIMONY TO THE METHOD I USED TO END MY ADDICTION

a poor man doesnt end up a rich man without quitting habits that wastefully takes away money from his pockets.
now listen. the poor man could win a lottery worth millions of naira, but without dealing with his wasteful habits, hed still end up poor in just a matter of time.

how does one plan to end ones drinking habit without learning to build a tolerance to staying away from alcohol FIRST.
you want to build a house but you dont want to lay foundation.
you want to build muscles but you dont wanna exercise cus exercise is stressful.

cmon.

THE GOAL IS SIMPLE. follow the instructions in the thrrad link i gave and i promise you, by march youll be free of your addictions. im open to questions from anyone whomsoever

PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Well, here's your method in a nutshell, your method to beat any addiction:

STOP DOING ALL THE THINGS YOU LOVE DOING AND START DOING ALL THE THINGS YOU HATE DOING FOR 30 DAYS STRAIGHT!!!

I told you the BIG FLAW in your method is that people can't stop doing what they love for even 5 days, and do what they hate for even 4 days, TALKLESS OF THIRTY DAYS!!!!

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 9:12am On Jan 19
pain is not a bad thing but even masochist dont want to die

all suffering leads to pain. youre attacking the outcome. focus on the cause: suffering

we suffer so we can learn. even death of a loved one teaches us that everyone we love or hate will leave us at some point. either before us or after us.
the pain is there to make sure we dont make such mistakes again. ie hanging on to the idea of together forever. sone children even die before their parents

pain teaches us lessons but even masochists want to be alive

one can also reduce pain by UNDERSTANDING the cause of such pain. your back pains you after exercising prolly cus you were doin it wrong. that doesnt mean anytime you have a back pain after exercise, you run to panadol or you start craving for massage.

PAIN IS MORE PAINFUL than pleasure is more pleasurable. stop what hurts you first and youll be happy. instead of doing more happier things

https://www.nairaland.com/7942067/equation-happiness-dont-add-happiness
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
I'm not sure pain is a bad thing, as long as it doesn't kill you.
Assuming it is a bad thing, one can also reduce pain by taking pain medication
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 2:06pm On Jan 19
lordnkem000:

Wow, how can you even say that you don't agree that a man needs a woman and vice versa? Forget societal pressure or conditioning here, life is not complete without a woman in a man's life, even God saw this before he created Eve, it's not easy to cater for so many problems alone without moral advice, companionship, support, etc and when you then add the society pressure it becomes a necessity, though paternity fraudsters are making me have a rethink regarding marriage but once I see a good girl that ticks my boxes I'll marry her asap, I don't care about body counts as long as i can trust her.
And you are right, mine is money problems, bills and issues that are eating me up without a shoulder to cry on or a mind to share with. These things can make you think or feel there's no hope again and I was there

*Politeness*
Remember the word is "NEED" not "would like to have". History is full of men and women who lived long, happy lives without the other gender. Catholic priests and nuns for example. There was a monk who never set eyes on a woman and died in his 80's. There are lots of women who died very old, never having a man.
Take this poor girl that committed suicide, I bet you it's because she let society get into her head, NOT because she couldn't live without a husband. If she had the attitude in my DP (below), she'd still be alive today, and enjoying her life

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Remember the word is "NEED" not "would like to have". History is full of men and women who lived long, happy lives without the other gender. Catholic priests and nuns for example. There was a monk who never set eyes on a woman and died in his 80's. There are lots of women who died very old, never having a man.
Take this poor girl that committed suicide, I bet you it's because she let society get into her head, NOT because she couldn't live without a husband. If she had the attitude in my DP (below), she'd still be alive today, and enjoying her life
Now you are deviating when you use catholic priests and nuns as examples, those people are the biggest hypocrites worldwide because they lie about what they do, they are very secretive about their sexcapades so they are not logical examples.
The word NEED is more stereotype in this discussion and it's either you NEED or you DON'T, there's nothing like HAVE in this context. You are absolutely right when you say she allowed society get into her head but again we don't know the extent of her pain. She might have seeked help or good counseling and had rejection everywhere and she decided not to face the public shame, I've been there and I know how it feels, I'm currently going through such embarrassment but I just close my eyes to everyone because you can't shame the shameless. I tell you my dear no one has been there for me, only God. Today I'm still breathing because i am resolute and determined to succeed no matter the difficulty & rejection i encounter.
As for that stuff on your dp, it's just a sentimental analysis you tell yourself to feel good and i know you are so much better than that dear. We have to care and show care to whoever wants us or appreciate us, but we just need to be wiser
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 3:29pm On Jan 19
lordnkem000:

Now you are deviating when you use catholic priests and nuns as examples, those people are the biggest hypocrites worldwide because they lie about what they do, they are very secretive about their sexcapades so they are not logical examples.
The word NEED is more stereotype in this discussion and it's either you NEED or you DON'T, there's nothing like HAVE in this context. You are absolutely right when you say she allowed society get into her head but again we don't know the extent of her pain. She might have seeked help or good counseling and had rejection everywhere and she decided not to face the public shame, I've been there and I know how it feels, I'm currently going through such embarrassment but I just close my eyes to everyone because you can't shame the shameless. I tell you my dear no one has been there for me, only God. Today I'm still breathing because i am resolute and determined to succeed no matter the difficulty & rejection i encounter.
As for that stuff on your dp, it's just a sentimental analysis you tell yourself to feel good and i know you are so much better than that dear. We have to care and show care to whoever wants us or appreciate us, but we just need to be wiser

*Politeness*
Ok I see what the problem is: you are equating it to celibacy, two different things. Sex is a basic drive that'll find expression one-way or another, except the very old or sick. When you say "NEED man/woman", I take it you mean "NEED husband/wife or something close to it". Which is where I disagree. A person doesn't need to have a permanent or regular man or woman to have sex or sexual outlet, which the catholic nuns/priests demonstrate.
As for my DP, I take it very seriously. I try to consider myself outside society's illogical "laws" that make no sense to me. It is not easy but very rewarding. Take this woman below, if only she questioned her society's obviously stupid idea of beauty, she'd still have her perfect mouth and ears!

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 3:50pm On Jan 19
IAmHim1:
PEOPLE CAN. I DID!

IM A LIVING EXAMPLE. IM A TESTIMONY TO THE METHOD I USED TO END MY ADDICTION

a poor man doesnt end up a rich man without quitting habits that wastefully takes away money from his pockets.
now listen. the poor man could win a lottery worth millions of naira, but without dealing with his wasteful habits, hed still end up poor in just a matter of time.

how does one plan to end ones drinking habit without learning to build a tolerance to staying away from alcohol FIRST.
you want to build a house but you dont want to lay foundation.
you want to build muscles but you dont wanna exercise cus exercise is stressful.

cmon.

THE GOAL IS SIMPLE. follow the instructions in the thrrad link i gave and i promise you, by march youll be free of your addictions. im open to questions from anyone whomsoever

*Politeness*
I just don't understand why you can't see that it is very ridiculous to tell someone who finds it extremely difficult to go a day without drinking that the way to quit alcohol is to go 30 days without drinking!!
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Ok I see what the problem is: you are equating it to celibacy, two different things. Sex is a basic drive that'll find expression one-way or another, except the very old or sick. When you say "NEED man/woman", I take it you mean "NEED husband/wife or something close to it". Which is where I disagree. A person doesn't need to have a permanent or regular man or woman to have sex or sexual outlet, which the catholic nuns/priests demonstrate.
As for my DP, I take it very seriously. I try to consider myself outside society's illogical "laws" that make no sense to me. It is not easy but very rewarding. Take this woman below, if only she questioned her society's obviously stupid idea of beauty, she'd still have her perfect mouth and ears!
I guess you must be below 25 then for you to keep saying you consider yourself outside society's illogical laws. Yes it makes no sense I agree but it's an eye opener and if reasoned properly it can help guide you. It seems rewarding to you now but I doubt you will have same views in let's say 10-15yrs time.
To me beauty is starts from the mind, down to what one think of themselves, you don't have to look at what they say about you, but you know you ladies don't believe you are beautiful until you apply makeup and wear skimpy dresses etc. I'm glad you don't buy that bullshit but please don't continue to act emotionless, I can tell from our conversation you care a whole lot and you have a kind heart but so don't let situations and bad decisions of ingratitude deter you.
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 4:02pm On Jan 19
IAmHim1:

pain is not a bad thing but even masochist dont want to die

all suffering leads to pain. youre attacking the outcome. focus on the cause: suffering

we suffer so we can learn. even death of a loved one teaches us that everyone we love or hate will leave us at some point. either before us or after us.
the pain is there to make sure we dont make such mistakes again. ie hanging on to the idea of together forever. sone children even die before their parents

pain teaches us lessons but even masochists want to be alive

one can also reduce pain by UNDERSTANDING the cause of such pain. your back pains you after exercising prolly cus you were doin it wrong. that doesnt mean anytime you have a back pain after exercise, you run to panadol or you start craving for massage.

PAIN IS MORE PAINFUL than pleasure is more pleasurable. stop what hurts you first and youll be happy. instead of doing more happier things

https://www.nairaland.com/7942067/equation-happiness-dont-add-happiness

*Politeness*
That's why I said as long as the pain doesn't kill you.

By the way, kindly, the statement "pain is more painful than pleasure is more pleasurable" is a non sequitur
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 4:34pm On Jan 19
lordnkem000:

I guess you must be below 25 then for you to keep saying you consider yourself outside society's illogical laws. Yes it makes no sense I agree but it's an eye opener and if reasoned properly it can help guide you. It seems rewarding to you now but I doubt you will have same views in let's say 10-15yrs time.
To me beauty is starts from the mind, down to what one think of themselves, you don't have to look at what they say about you, but you know you ladies don't believe you are beautiful until you apply makeup and wear skimpy dresses etc. I'm glad you don't buy that bullshit but please don't continue to act emotionless, I can tell from our conversation you care a whole lot and you have a kind heart but so don't let situations and bad decisions of ingratitude deter you.

*Politeness*
Thanks for the compliment. I can tell you're kind-herated and maybe a bit on the "soft" side. Here are examples of types of societal laws I consider myself outside of:
*One must get married or they'er finished, life becomes meaningless
*One must have a child or they might as well just kill themselves
*A male child is more valuable than a female child
* You need to have a child to take care of you in.old age or you might as well just commit suicide
Etc., etc
I consider myself outside these "laws". They have nothing to do with me.
I wouldn't mind having these things but I've DECIDED my life won't be dependent on them!
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by FreeIgboho: 7:24pm On Jan 19
PoliteActivist:

*[Politeness*
Well, well, thanks a lot. That's the aim of the thread - that anybody who comes accross it and applies some of it will live a better life!
Speaking of Tinubu, I think his attitude in this video demonstrates a big part of why he was successful, and we can learn a lot from it!

https://youtu.be=PRkDs3

So just ignore everything people are sayin and just believe it’s your turn! grin

I like this below

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Thanks for the compliment. I can tell you're kind-herated and maybe a bit on the "soft" side. Here are examples of types of societal laws I consider myself outside of:
*One must get married or they'er finished, life becomes meaningless
*One must have a child or they might as well just kill themselves
*A male child is more valuable than a female child
* You need to have a child to take care of you in.old age or you might as well just commit suicide
Etc., etc
I consider myself outside these "laws". They have nothing to do with me.
I wouldn't mind having these things but I've DECIDED my life won't be dependent on them!
Yeah you guessed right about me especially the soft one, wow.
You see these laws you stated here? They are all very important and very tricky to overcome and i don't really think you are truly outside these laws no matter what you tell yourself and here's my reason.
* Life isn't meaningless without marriage but companionship makes old age easier and worthwhile, it's gives more respect in the family, among peers, in the church and even makes visa application to japa faster because they see you as responsible.
* Children are the most important aspect of our existence, no woman feels complete without having her own child, I have a neighbor right now who's in her late 60s with no child, I've heard people mock her & abuse her secretly and she avoids arguments with people, the other day after a few exchange of words I saw crying and I felt terrible. Many years back I know she might be feeling and talking like you re now but at old age now it's different. Doesn't mean one should kill theirselves but it's imperative to find the right man and the right time to have your own child as a woman, marriage or not, so please erase this one from your list.
* In many cultures in Nigeria male children are valuable than females and that notion has come to stay, hate it or love it. You know why? It's because of the payment of dowry and exorbitant list of payments a man must pay to claim the girl child, meaning she's no longer an active member. The western world we copy don't practice our culture so every child is valuable there especially the female child.
* See this last one is a must, though committing suicide is wrong but if these old women without kids tell you how lonely life is and the ridicule they get from family, friends, church etc you will abort mission. Look dear don't think it. The joy of grand children is invaluable I swear. I know you are trying to be strong against these pressures and i love that. It's so good of you
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 11:36pm On Jan 19
lordnkem000:

Yeah you guessed right about me especially the soft one, wow.
You see these laws you stated here? They are all very important and very tricky to overcome and i don't really think you are truly outside these laws no matter what you tell yourself and here's my reason.
* Life isn't meaningless without marriage but companionship makes old age easier and worthwhile, it's gives more respect in the family, among peers, in the church and even makes visa application to japa faster because they see you as responsible.
* Children are the most important aspect of our existence, no woman feels complete without having her own child, I have a neighbor right now who's in her late 60s with no child, I've heard people mock her & abuse her secretly and she avoids arguments with people, the other day after a few exchange of words I saw crying and I felt terrible. Many years back I know she might be feeling and talking like you re now but at old age now it's different. Doesn't mean one should kill theirselves but it's imperative to find the right man and the right time to have your own child as a woman, marriage or not, so please erase this one from your list.
* In many cultures in Nigeria male children are valuable than females and that notion has come to stay, hate it or love it. You know why? It's because of the payment of dowry and exorbitant list of payments a man must pay to claim the girl child, meaning she's no longer an active member. The western world we copy don't practice our culture so every child is valuable there especially the female child.
* See this last one is a must, though committing suicide is wrong but if these old women without kids tell you how lonely life is and the ridicule they get from family, friends, church etc you will abort mission. Look dear don't think it. The joy of grand children is invaluable I swear. I know you are trying to be strong against these pressures and i love that. It's so good of you

*Politeness*
Kindly, you're actually wrong about me not being outside those laws. I have managed to INTERNALIZE being outside certain societal "laws". Inside myself, inside my soul, I'm truly outside them. As you are listing them, I was just thinking what has this to do with ME? As to people talking, people will ALWAYS talk no matter what. Whatever you have or don't have, people WILL talk! Do you know there's nothing that was not said about Tinubu, to the extent they named him Thief-nubu. He could have chosen to cry himself to sleep every night. Instead he simply lived his life and let them talk.
Mind you, I'm not saying I won't work for and pray for these things, but I can doubly assure you of one thing: if I don't get some or all of them I WON'T commit suicide. Infact I'd still live and enjoy my life to the fullest. There's soo much to do and enjoy in life!
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 1:39am On Jan 20
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Kindly, you're actually wrong about me not being outside those laws. I have managed to INTERNALIZE being outside certain societal "laws". Inside myself, inside my soul, I'm truly outside them. As you are listing them, I was just thinking what has this to do with ME? As to people talking, people will ALWAYS talk no matter what. Whatever you have or don't have, people WILL talk! Do you know there's nothing that was not said about Tinubu, to the extent they named him Thief-nubu. He could have chosen to cry himself to sleep every night. Instead he simply lived his life and let them talk.
Mind you, I'm not saying I won't work for and pray for these things, but I can doubly assure you of one thing: if I don't get some or all of them I WON'T commit suicide. Infact I'd still live and enjoy my life to the fullest. There's soo much to do and enjoy in life!
Honestly hearing you talk this time felt better and reassuring, but again please don't use tinubu as any examples whatsoever because he presiding on a stolen mandate and everyone was right about him. He's a collosal failure in just 8months already and seems clueless, infact buhari looks a saint compared to him, only in a disaster of a state like ours can he be ruling and walking freely with all that we know of him and all that's been happening, from dollar to fuel to gas to insecurity in the FCT.
You are right saying people will talk regardless of what you do but again I feel happy hearing you say you will work for & pray for these things, it's the right thing to do and please continue to pay deaf ears to opinions outside like you do. E get why.
Yeah there's so much to do and enjoy, feels good to hear you say that. You were sounding scary earlier in your comment
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 4:57am On Jan 20
the same way youll find it ridiculous when doctors tell diabetes patients to STOP the consumption of direct sugar and foods that converts to sugar in their body(carbohydtates) AND START eating more proteins (beans, lean meat etcetera etcetera) in order to deal with their diabetes

stop what hurts you first before doing other things that makes you happy. the equation of happiness
PAIN IS MORE PAINFUL Than pleasure is more pleasurable ie PAIN and pleaaure isnt equal

i know youll come here with another arguements. but its either you want to be free of your addiction OR YOU DONT. you love your suffering so youre looking for reasons to go on. and in the absence of any reason to go on, you try to come against any reason to quit addiction

dont derail peoples progress with quitting their addictiins with your grammars and logic.noone was born with an addiction. it was learnt of their freewill. if it was learnt in repeated pleasure, it must stop in temporary pain

PoliteActivist. lolzzz
ive done it and it works for me. my path in life has never been more clearer i tell you this
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
I just don't understand why you can't see that it is very ridiculous to tell someone who finds it extremely difficult to go a day without drinking that the way to quit alcohol is to go 30 days without drinking!!
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 10:59am On Jan 20
lordnkem000:

Honestly hearing you talk this time felt better and reassuring, but again please don't use tinubu as any examples whatsoever because he presiding on a stolen mandate and everyone was right about him. He's a collosal failure in just 8months already and seems clueless, infact buhari looks a saint compared to him, only in a disaster of a state like ours can he be ruling and walking freely with all that we know of him and all that's been happening, from dollar to fuel to gas to insecurity in the FCT.
You are right saying people will talk regardless of what you do but again I feel happy hearing you say you will work for & pray for these things, it's the right thing to do and please continue to pay deaf ears to opinions outside like you do. E get why.
Yeah there's so much to do and enjoy, feels good to hear you say that. You were sounding scary earlier in your comment

*Politeness*
Thanks kindly for your responses. It's just the way I've honestly CHOSEN to be, as I've noticed there's so much illogicality and unfairness in society, the best way to be and enjoy my life is to know in my soul that I'm NOT part of the system, that I'm not part of the whole societal nonsense - though I outwardly I may appear to be! cheesy
As for Tinubu he's just a good example of someone who is able to tune out all the noise and be living his life

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 11:16am On Jan 20
IAmHim1:

the same way youll find it ridiculous when doctors tell diabetes patients to STOP the consumption of direct sugar and foods that converts to sugar in their body(carbohydtates) AND START eating more proteins (beans, lean meat etcetera etcetera) in order to deal with their diabetes

stop what hurts you first before doing other things that makes you happy. the equation of happiness
PAIN IS MORE PAINFUL Than pleasure is more pleasurable ie PAIN and pleaaure isnt equal

i know youll come here with another arguements. but its either you want to be free of your addiction OR YOU DONT. you love your suffering so youre looking for reasons to go on. and in the absence of any reason to go on, you try to come against any reason to quit addiction

dont derail peoples progress with quitting their addictiins with your grammars and logic.noone was born with an addiction. it was learnt of their freewill. if it was learnt in repeated pleasure, it must stop in temporary pain

PoliteActivist. lolzzz
ive done it and it works for me. my path in life has never been more clearer i tell you this

*Politeness*
You know, yours is the WEIRDEST discussion I've ever been involved in on this forum. Kindly, I don't know how you can't see the total STUPIDITY of what you are saying. People write books and give all sorts of techniques on how to quit addictions, YOUR BIG ADVICE IS THAT THEY SHOULD STOP DOING WHAT THEY ARE ADDICTED TO FOR 30 DAYS!!!!!
Can't you see that the whole point of addiction, why it is called addiction, is because they CAN'T stop doing it!
if they could stop doing it WHY WOULD THEY BE TALKING TO YOU??!!!!!
Jeez!
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 1:37pm On Jan 20
lordnkem000:

Honestly hearing you talk this time felt better and

*Politeness*
What u think of the following? Agree? Disagree?

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by FreeIgboho: 2:49pm On Jan 20
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*

Many women are not prostitutes at all. Some infact pay to be “serviced” grin
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 3:37pm On Jan 20
FreeIgboho:

Many women are not prostitutes at all. Some infact pay to be “serviced” grin

*Politeness*
Correct! U a smart boy sir! cheesy
If you say women are all prostitutes in a larger sense, then men are too! See below

1 Like

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Sorry I've been busy today and haven't been online hence my delay.
I categorically disagree.
Forget about the abuse of the marriage as an institution today, marriage is too sacred, good, direct, responsible and blessed to be compared to prostitution. I don't know why or what brought such analogy from you but I'll like to see you explain for me dear. Can I pm you? Really would love to hear more of your theories and assertions
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by FreeIgboho: 11:33pm On Jan 20
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Correct! U a smart boy sir! cheesy
If you say women are all prostitutes in a larger sense, then men are too! See below

I don’t mean it quite that way. If you pm me I will explain to you in detail
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 12:39am On Jan 21
lordnkem000:

Sorry I've been busy today and haven't been online hence my delay.
I categorically disagree.
Forget about the abuse of the marriage as an institution today, marriage is too sacred, good, direct, responsible and blessed to be compared to prostitution. I don't know why or what brought such analogy from you but I'll like to see you explain for me dear. Can I pm you? Really would love to hear more of your theories and assertions

*Politeness*
Thanks 4 your response. Oh, no need to apologize at all my luv. Happens to me all the time. ( BTW don't mind me, I was just channeling a lady I know who calls everybody "my love"wink
Those quotations are not from me at all, nether do I agree with them. They're quotations I saw online and thought they're worth discussing. Oh, for personal reasons I don't do pm's, but I agree with you 100% - GOOD marriage is too sacred, good, direct, responsible and blessed to be compared to prostitution. Now bad marriage, bad marriage is a different kettle of fish altogether. Speaking of bad marriage, what u think of the scenario below?😆

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 12:50am On Jan 21
FreeIgboho:

I don’t mean it quite that way. If you pm me I will explain to you in detail

*Politeness*
Appreciate it, but don't do pm's. What u think of the scenario above?🤣
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 12:58am On Jan 21
PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
Drop advice or quotations you think will help people live a better life, or that have helped you in life.

Start with FAITH. Don't aim to figure it all out before you start. As you start walking, the path will be appearing. Just start!

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by FreeIgboho: 7:53am On Jan 21
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Appreciate it, but don't do pm's. What u think of the scenario above?🤣

That scenario is no big deal. Happens from time to time. And what do you think of this one? Is this you? cheesy

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 9:32am On Jan 21
FreeIgboho:

That scenario is no big deal. Happens from time to time. And what do you think of this one? Is this you? cheesy

*Politeness*
That's not me at all. I'm not that type of feminist. I wouldn't mind being a housewife at all, but put me in "my place"?? My place is anywhere I want to be!
I'm not this type of feminists below either

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 10:11am On Jan 21
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Thanks 4 your response. Oh, no need to apologize at all my luv. Happens to me all the time. ( BTW don't mind me, I was just channeling a lady I know who calls everybody "my love"wink
Those quotations are not from me at all, nether do I agree with them. They're quotations I saw online and thought they're worth discussing. Oh, for personal reasons I don't do pm's, but I agree with you 100% - GOOD marriage is too sacred, good, direct, responsible and blessed to be compared to prostitution. Now bad marriage, bad marriage is a different kettle of fish altogether. Speaking of bad marriage, what u think of the scenario below?😆
I don't mind at all & there's nothing wrong or bad in calling my luv, it's an innocent endearment. Very humorous of you. I am glad those quotations aren't from you because i fidgeted at first when i saw it & had images of you in my head but I was happy to indulge you too.
I can understand your personal reasons but there are exceptions to every rules atimes and this is one i don't want to miss, so i crave and humor you to reconsider, I encourage your discipline. I am so happy and excited you agreed with my assessment & opinion, but again I know you got some reservation you aren't or mightn't say to me.
See that scenario there? It's factually true about today's marriage, everything to the later is totally correct and it's so disheartening to see how this plays out 89% of the time. I can't even find any excuses for it. Morality is gone, from teenage, juvenile to adults & co have retarded standards today and people marry for the wrong reasons, especially as friendship aren't built before marriage. I'd like to hear what you think about it too dear. Happy sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Girlfriend's Sister / Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know / I Think I Have Had My Fill Of The Stench!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.