Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How To Live A Better Life * - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Live A Better Life * (5196 Views)

SA Radio Host To Reduce Breast Size For Better Life (PICS) / VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim / How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 5:20pm On Jan 28
lordnkem000:

I appreciate you too sweetie, you know that. Those quotes are all correct. Very true words and shouldn't be overlooked

*Politeness*
Thank you so much my sweerie pie. Happy Sunday. Those quotes make lots of sense. Here are some for you (Nairaland men will love them! cheesy)

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 5:46pm On Jan 28
lordnkem000:

This is unbelievable. U mean somebody had the

*Politeness*
These are good

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Thank you so much my sweerie pie. Happy Sunday. Those quotes make lots of sense. Here are some for you (Nairaland men will love them! cheesy)
Missed you so much sweetie.
U see that palost about many good men and women being dealth with? So so true, you start suspecting each other and being scared. True words.
Those quotes too about successful men is also partially true. Behind every successful man most times there are no women, and you are right when you say women pick successful men, I think it's the reason they don't like identifying with an unsuccessful man. Very few will stick by a man. Your quotes are always top notch and i look forward to it everyday. Happy Sunday and happy new week in advance. Feels so good hearing from you my sweet. Pls be careful and stay outta trouble
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by FreeIgboho: 4:02am On Jan 31
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Quite good too yours. Never knew cancer is so easy to avoid. Here's one 4 you

Happy you like. Dm me, there is more
This one will make you laugh

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 11:42am On Feb 01
lolzzzz.
your number 5 in your to-do list speaks volume.

Doing painful/ unpleasant things

hmmm

prolly PoliteActivist finally getting ittttt

PoliteActivist:
*Politeness*
Drop advice or quotations you think will help people live a better life, or that have helped you in life.

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 11:50am On Feb 01
when you feel tired on a workday, you dont just quit your job to go rest. YOU FEEL TIRED but you go to work regardless.
thats the key to understanding emotions: knowing when acting according to your emotions is detrimental to your survival
pansophist:
No gree for Yourself.

One thing I have trained myself to do is that the difficulty or easy mode of a task has no influence whether I'll do it or not.

If I have to do something, then I'm doing it. Full stop. If I plan to run for example, the rain won't stop me, it would be challenging, but now it become a matter of what is greater? My will or the rain?

And that's how you get things done. Mandatory comfort is your enemy. Comfort is like procrastination, only that it makes you enjoy wasting time.

So do things you have to do, because it has to be done, not because it's easy or hard.
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 11:51am On Feb 01
when you feel tired on a workday, you dont just quit your job to go rest. YOU FEEL TIRED but you go to work regardless.
thats the key to understanding emotions: knowing when acting according to your emotions is detrimental to your survival

THE STARK DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN
pansophist:
No gree for Yourself.

One thing I have trained myself to do is that the difficulty or easy mode of a task has no influence whether I'll do it or not.

If I have to do something, then I'm doing it. Full stop. If I plan to run for example, the rain won't stop me, it would be challenging, but now it become a matter of what is greater? My will or the rain?

And that's how you get things done. Mandatory comfort is your enemy. Comfort is like procrastination, only that it makes you enjoy wasting time.

So do things you have to do, because it has to be done, not because it's easy or hard.
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 11:58am On Feb 01
lolzzzz. if the term 'feminist' caters to both gender, why is it 'girly-termed'

FEMIN- IST and not MAsCUL- INIST

since both term agrees theres a problem with both genders, why not call yourself a masculinist henceforth

theyre playing you PoliteActivist by distorting the meaning of the word.

sugar is no longer called sugar again but sucrose or 'diet'
people hate sugar but they dont hate sucrose BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT SUCROSE IS

THE W.O.R.D IS CHANGING. open your eyesss

PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Well, I'm a feminist and so is Chimamanda below. If you knew the true definition, you're probably also a feminst
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 5:59pm On Feb 01
lordnkem000:

Missed you so much sweetie.
U see that palost about many good men and women being dealth with? So so true, you start suspecting each other and being scared. True words.
Those quotes too about successful men is also partially true. Behind every successful man most times there are no women, and you are right when you say women pick successful men, I think it's the reason they don't like identifying with an unsuccessful man. Very few will stick by a man. Your quotes are always top notch and i look forward to it everyday. Happy Sunday and happy new week in advance. Feels so good hearing from you my sweet. Pls be careful and stay outta trouble

*Politeness*
Thank you so much mah dahling. Happy new month. May your month (special month because shortest month) be filled with the best of God's blessings!
Here's more "live a better life" stuff,

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 6:06pm On Feb 01
IAmHim1:

lolzzzz. if the term 'feminist' caters to both gender, why is it 'girly-termed'

FEMIN- IST and not MAsCUL- INIST

since both term agrees theres a problem with both genders, why not call yourself a masculinist henceforth

theyre playing you PoliteActivist by distorting the meaning of the word.

sugar is no longer called sugar again but sucrose or 'diet'
people hate sugar but they dont hate sucrose BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHAT SUCROSE IS

THE W.O.R.D IS CHANGING. open your eyesss

*Politeness*
Oh, you are mistaken. There's not a problem with both genders, only the female gender. We are disadvantaged by both nature and our patriarchal society (where men make all the rules). Simply acknowledging that is my definition of feminist

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 6:11pm On Feb 01
IAmHim1:
lolzzzz.
your number 5 in your to-do list speaks volume.

Doing painful/ unpleasant things

hmmm

prolly PoliteActivist finally getting ittttt

*Politeness*
I always made it clear "for 30 days" is the part of your method that is ridiculous. If you had said it the way I said it, we would have had no problems

1 Like

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 6:44pm On Feb 01
FreeIgboho:

Happy you like. Dm me, there is more
This one will make you laugh

*Politeness*
Actually made me laugh for real😅. Especially the part about the husband sleeping outside🤣
Here's an informative one

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 9:57am On Feb 02
"she gets home from work tired and stressed out"

"she dragged herself to the gym...she was totally tired and depressed when she came back"

PoliteActivist

cmon

your friend only wasted her precious time by doing nothing

i dont clearly know you that well cus we only online chattin but say your best food is beans.
you love beans sooo much that you take cooked beans without condiments to the cinema as your replacement for pop corn

now lets say you want to eat that beans and fully enjoy it, WILL you want to eat rice in between before eating your beans

WILL YOU WANT TO FILL YOUT STOMACH WITH RICE FIRST before you eat your beans

NO. OF COURSE NOT

you will make sure your stomach is empty before you eat that beans SO YOU CAN FULLY ENJOY IT

your girlfriend went to the gym to exercise when shes already tired from work because thats the thing she hated:exercise...rii

lolzzzz

she wasnt exercising CUS SHE WAAS ALREADY TIRED. she cant lift weights properly cus her body is stressed outtt alreadyy
DONT YOU GET

you have to do the things you hate NOT ATTEMPT TO DO THE THINGS YOU HATE WHEN THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU

cmon. yourre smarter than this alreaddydyyy

i dont know your friend that well but i do know she LOVES to take a glass of wine

AND

2) watch a relaxing show on tv when she comes back from workk

SOoooooooo
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Well you're wrong. I have tried it. I had a friend addicted to tramadol try it. She gets home from work tired and stressed out. She usually takes the pill with a glass of wine and relaxes watching a show on tv. I told her your method. So instead of doing any of those things she instead dragged herself to the gym (which she hated). She was so totally tired and depressed when she came back she swore never to try any such stupidity again!
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 1:21pm On Feb 02
IAmHim1:
"she gets home from work tired and stressed out"

"she dragged herself to the gym...she was totally tired and depressed when she came back"

PoliteActivist

cmon

your friend only wasted her precious time by doing nothing

i dont clearly know you that well cus we only online chattin but say your best food is beans.
you love beans sooo much that you take cooked beans without condiments to the cinema as your replacement for pop corn

now lets say you want to eat that beans and fully enjoy it, WILL you want to eat rice in between before eating your beans

WILL YOU WANT TO FILL YOUT STOMACH WITH RICE FIRST before you eat your beans

NO. OF COURSE NOT

you will make sure your stomach is empty before you eat that beans SO YOU CAN FULLY ENJOY IT

your girlfriend went to the gym to exercise when shes already tired from work because thats the thing she hated:exercise...rii

lolzzzz

she wasnt exercising CUS SHE WAAS ALREADY TIRED. she cant lift weights properly cus her body is stressed outtt alreadyy
DONT YOU GET

you have to do the things you hate NOT ATTEMPT TO DO THE THINGS YOU HATE WHEN THE ODDS ARE AGAINST YOU

cmon. yourre smarter than this alreaddydyyy

i dont know your friend that well but i do know she LOVES to take a glass of wine

AND

2) watch a relaxing show on tv when she comes back from workk

SOoooooooo

*Politeness*
Let me tell you again what I've been telling you:
The flaw with your method is THIRTY DAYS!!!!
Someone who can't go a day without alcohol, you want them to go thirty days!! That's what makes your method ridiculous

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 4:29pm On Feb 02
you clearly didnt read what i wrote. seems you really dont want to help yourself
hmmm sadd unno. you saying its sounds ridiculous despite the fact that im telling you it worked on me. hmmm

really sad

PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Let me tell you again what I've been telling you:
The flaw with your method is THIRTY DAYS!!!!
Someone who can't go a day without alcohol, you want them to go thirty days!! That's what makes your method ridiculous
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 5:16pm On Feb 02
IAmHim1:
you clearly didnt read what i wrote. seems you really dont want to help yourself
hmmm sadd unno. you saying its sounds ridiculous despite the fact that im telling you it worked on me. hmmm

really sad

*Politeness*
Below is what you wrote verbatim. What part didn't I read?? You keep saying it worked for you. Just because something worked for you doesn't mean it will work for anyone else. Simple common sense ought tell you that if someone is truly addicted to something they can't just suddenly stop doing it for THIRTY DAYS!!

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 5:17pm On Feb 02
[quote author=PoliteActivist post=128254372]
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by Fattprince23: 6:53am On Feb 03
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Well you're wrong. I have tried it. I had a friend addicted to tramadol try it. She gets home from work tired and stressed out. She usually takes the pill with a glass of wine and relaxes watching a show on tv. I told her your method. So instead of doing any of those things she instead dragged herself to the gym (which she hated). She was so totally tired and depressed when she came back she swore never to try any such stupidity again!
I just knew it the first time you argued with him that the addiction you are talking about is tramadol. You are both right but when it's come to tramadol addiction he's totally wrong. We better look for another method. He doesn't know how tough stopping tramadol addiction cold turkey is.
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 7:42am On Feb 03
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Thank you so much mah dahling. Happy new month. May your month (special month because shortest month) be filled with the best of God's blessings!
Here's more "live a better life" stuff,
See these quotes you posted here, I love them all, top top notch and very real. Life is just tougher these days and i seldom think about some of these things these days.
So nice to hear from you sweetie, been so busy lately it's why you haven't heard from me, I hope you are good darling? How do you see the recent increase in dollars? My kid bro sent me 100$ to run something and I was shocked how much it was now, honestly the country is gone babe. Fine girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 4:51pm On Feb 03
u have a nice name but your mentality s one of the most backward i have ever come across in years now

maybe if you had bought books from amazon and after paying, you find out what the motivational speaker wrote in the book didnt work for you, you think youll get a refund

you have gotten something without paying a single cent yet look at you making a mess of yourself and defending your addiction like a little baby. the taste of alcohol is greater than the taste of your freedom thats why youre at this point now politeactivist

lemme tell you how youll end for free...once again

if youre a man, alcohol will make your sweat smell different and unpleasing + youll end up with a pot belly. your motivation will be tooo low to take cahrge of your own life. imagine hitting your babe from behind but your pot belly keeps doin the hitting instead of your penis

if youre a woman, i hope you dont plan to have children, cus as you said earlier yourself in the main post https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction , children in womb tend to acquire addiction from their parents (words biting baccc harddd)

drunkard mom + drunkard son and drunkard daughter
plus youve seen drunkards in old age. you know how life is for them. from paycheck to bar...rinse and repeat.

hate to be the one to break it to you unno

imagine as a woman people keep thinking youre carrying triplets not knowing its a pot belly gotten from addiction to drinking alcohol

plus carrying a child for 9 months while drinkin alcohol during those period....lolzzzz. itll be a thick pity unno

no one trust an alcohol cus they cant keep secrets and leta not forget the erection problems caused by improper flow.of blood...thats as a man once again

i, IAmHim1, boldly came out to share how i ended my own MASTURBATION of 7YEARS PLUS in just 45 dayss ( 30 days + another 15 days extra juat to be sure i wasnt seeing double. lolzzzz) but look at you. you think it was easy for me. being surrounded with unlimited wifi plus being alone plus vonstant power supply to charge my phone back to backk. WHATS YOUR OWN EXCUSE. absolutely nothing. just that your friend tried it after you relayed a wrong interpretation to her. dont doom your friend too

maybe if it was one of robert greens books, you think robert greene will have time to be chatting online WITH ONE OF HIS RANDOM READERS without such a reader paying money for his time.lolzzzz. i look at your.moniker and i feel pity once again

i explained that your friend addicted to tramadol is doing my steps outlined wrong. SHOW HER WHAT I WROTE LLET HER READ IT HERSELF...

this post including the main post https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction
... MAYBE SHE CAN SHED MORE LIGHT FOR BOTH OF YOU.

ive been here for you to guide you to yoir freedom but now, ill no longer reply to any question coming from the moniker PoliteActivist anymore. should you want to reach out to me, open a new account. ill know youre serious then. this is me giving you a new chance. take it or take it, its up to you
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Below is what you wrote verbatim. What part didn't I read?? You keep saying it worked for you. Just because something worked for you doesn't mean it will work for anyone else. Simple common sense ought tell you that if someone is truly addicted to something they can't just suddenly stop doing it for THIRTY DAYS!!
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 9:40pm On Feb 04
Fattprince23:

I just knew it the first time you argued with him that the addiction you are talking about is tramadol. You are both right but when it's come to tramadol addiction he's totally wrong. We better look for another method. He doesn't know how tough stopping tramadol addiction cold turkey is.

IAmHim1:
u have a nice name

*Politeness*
Nope, we are NOT both right. He lacks understanding of human nature. He doesn't realize people have weak periods or even moments of "madness" or depression and also triggers. He doesn't realize these won't go away just because you decided to not do an additive behavior for 30 days!!
*Thanks 4 the compliment, mr IAmHim

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 10:24pm On Feb 04
lordnkem000:

See these quotes you posted here, I love them all, top top notch and very real. Life is just tougher these days and i seldom think about some of these things these days.
So nice to hear from you sweetie, been so busy lately it's why you haven't heard from me, I hope you are good darling? How do you see the recent increase in dollars? My kid bro sent me 100$ to run something and I was shocked how much it was now, honestly the country is gone babe. Fine girl

Happy Sunday my sweerie pie. Thanks 4 the kind compliments. But never let replying get in the way of your biz, always take all the time you need - even a week or more. That's what I do. Wow, you have a younger bro that hooks you up with dollars. That's so cool! Especially now exchange rate has gone craaazy!
Happy you like those quotes. H'about these grin😂

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 10:30pm On Feb 04
lordnkem000:

See these quotes you posted here, I love them all,
Here's a useful one

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05
PoliteActivist:

Happy Sunday my sweerie pie. Thanks 4 the kind compliments. But never let replying get in the way of your biz, always take all the time you need - even a week or more. That's what I do. Wow, you have a younger bro that hooks you up with dollars. That's so cool! Especially now exchange rate has gone craaazy!
Happy you like those quotes. H'about these grin😂
I don't like any one of these quotes, I don't even fancy any at all. Yeah my younger brother brother went to the U.K last year to do his masters at UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL. we suffered to see him through there especially myself as I had to give up my comfort, he's a very brilliant boy and am glad his my bro. Carry God for head join. He's doing two jobs to support his school. Am hoping na me go be next to japa because naija is finished completely. I bought ice cream for 2k yesterday and I just lost my cool, something of 500 before.
Sweetheart you know I look forward to hearing from you everytime, though am kind of busy this period
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05
PoliteActivist:

Here's a useful one
Very useful, didn't even know about all these.
Very cool
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 2:31am On Feb 06
lordnkem000:

I don't like any one of these quotes, I don't even fancy any at all. Yeah my younger brother brother went to the U.K last year to do his masters at UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL. we suffered to see him through there especially myself as I had to give up my comfort, he's a very brilliant boy and am glad his my bro. Carry God for head join. He's doing two jobs to support his school. Am hoping na me go be next to japa because naija is finished completely. I bought ice cream for 2k yesterday and I just lost my cool, something of 500 before.
Sweetheart you know I look forward to hearing from you everytime, though am kind of busy this period
*Politeness*
Don't blame you at all my dear - they are real people posting about their crappy lives😁. Wow, you really tried for your brother, lucky guy him. You'll soon be joining him, DV. Why didn't he go for scholarship?
Check out these ones

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 2:55am On Feb 06
1) how much is the price of cheapeat tramadol. gueSs what. I DONT KNOW

but what i do know is night sub for mtn is #30 for 250 mb enough to stroll throu porn sites and ruin ones life
TRAMADOL IS NEVER #30

2) how many triggers of tramadol is there in this world. apart from advert on some select billlboards or when you walk into a shop that sells.

PORN is everywhere. log into facebook, NUDE OR SEX VIDEO. whatsapp status---> girls with skimpy clothes are used to purposely incite lust cus people make emotional decision. walk down the street. EVENN GHETTO PART. its like a nude walk show. girls dressing without a care in the world. even married women nowadays. sex has become a selling point

lota of triggers everywhere compared to your nonsense petty tramadol

now someone comes oyt and shares a method he used to end his own masturbation of 7yrs in 45 days and look at Fattprince23 spilling shiit

"he doesnt know how tough stoppinv tramadol is cold turkey"

hot turkey ni

TRY STOPPING MASTURBATION COLD TURKEY. ASK AROUND.

tramadol is expensive. sachet alcohol drink is #60 naira minimum.
night sub to visit porn sites to ruin ones life is #30 naira.

one of the easiest addcition to be a damned victim is porn. even hard to come ouut of after seeing lotts of triggers around in society and on social media.

theres no fvckin excuse. youre just a lazy fatprince who doesnt want to help himself become better in this life.
cold turkey kor chilled turkey nii

petting your addiction like a weak baby. until you become a parent and in old age.

log on nairaland to encourage people to continue their addiction by sympathising with them lolzzzz
pettyprince
Fattprince23:

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by Fattprince23: 11:28pm On Feb 06
IAmHim1:
1) how much is the price of cheapeat tramadol. gueSs what. I DONT KNOW

but what i do know is night sub for mtn is #30 for 250 mb enough to stroll throu porn sites and ruin ones life
TRAMADOL IS NEVER #30

2) how many triggers of tramadol is there in this world. apart from advert on some select billlboards or when you walk into a shop that sells.

PORN is everywhere. log into facebook, NUDE OR SEX VIDEO. whatsapp status---> girls with skimpy clothes are used to purposely incite lust cus people make emotional decision. walk down the street. EVENN GHETTO PART. its like a nude walk show. girls dressing without a care in the world. even married women nowadays. sex has become a selling point

lota of triggers everywhere compared to your nonsense petty tramadol

now someone comes oyt and shares a method he used to end his own masturbation of 7yrs in 45 days and look at Fattprince23 spilling shiit

"he doesnt know how tough stoppinv tramadol is cold turkey"

hot turkey ni

TRY STOPPING MASTURBATION COLD TURKEY. ASK AROUND.

tramadol is expensive. sachet alcohol drink is #60 naira minimum.
night sub to visit porn sites to ruin ones life is #30 naira.

one of the easiest addcition to be a damned victim is porn. even hard to come ouut of after seeing lotts of triggers around in society and on social media.

theres no fvckin excuse. youre just a lazy fatprince who doesnt want to help himself become better in this life.
cold turkey kor chilled turkey nii

petting your addiction like a weak baby. until you become a parent and in old age.

log on nairaland to encourage people to continue their addiction by sympathising with them lolzzzz
pettyprince

You are right you know. If I go down the ghetto and see naked girls and also go on the internet and look at these pretty busty advertising girl with a beautiful cleavage and I go Hot. But I just don't want to masturbate today, I start feeling feverish and start feeling this nausea with my skin crawling that I'm feeling so restless and weak. My temperature on high with this mad craving for another dose not to feel high but just to feel normal. Whereas I can just decide not to take tramadol today and feel superb. Yeah I am free from tramadol because I went to the gym or used premiere soap as I hate using them before. You see how smart you sound.
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 1:55am On Feb 07
youre the one who sounds wayy smarter

youre able to directly access me ONLY because im replying your message on nairaland.

go and read atomic habit or the 5am club or robert greene books or ANY OF SILLY THOSE SELF BOOKS YOU FEEL WILL HELP YOU GET RID OF YOUR ADDICTION

when youre on chapter 2 of any of those books, come online on nairaland and look for those authors to question their methods

look for robert greene number on any of his books and dial it, lets see if he'll pick up and you'll be able to directly chat with him and "question his method"

"good morning robert green, this your method in chapter 2 is not making sense. what i know doesnt coreelate with your method. youre writing nonsense"

lolzzzz

lazy prince. the man who pets his addiction and looks for people to support him in his quest to remain addicted forever.

hope you dont grow old addicted. or become a parwnt with your addiction.

when youll come back from work one day and over-hear your only two children saying "i wanna grow up to be a drunkard like daddy" or "tramadol is my best sweet. daddy taught me well."

hmmmmmm

Fattprince23:

You are right you know. If I go down the ghetto and see naked girls and also go on the internet and look at these pretty busty advertising girl with a beautiful cleavage and I go Hot. But I just don't want to masturbate today, I start feeling feverish and start feeling this nausea with my skin crawling that I'm feeling so restless and weak. My temperature on high with this mad craving for another dose not to feel high but just to feel normal. Whereas I can just decide not to take tramadol today and feel superb. Yeah I am free from tramadol because I went to the gym or used premiere soap as I hate using them before. You see how smart you sound.
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 11:01am On Feb 07
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Don't blame you at all my dear - they are real people posting about their crappy lives😁. Wow, you really tried for your brother, lucky guy him. You'll soon be joining him, DV. Why didn't he go for scholarship?
Check out these ones
Yeah he tried scholarship a few times but wasn't lucky enough and still didn't give up on his dreams. I've learnt alot from that attitude of his. He's doing alright now.
I agree with the first quote, even the 3rd quote is cool but you see that last one about men marriage, very hilarious I swear but there's some funny truth or reality about it because it's partially right. The only reason I'll consider two wives is if the wife I married doesn't give me peace and comfort. If she's the type that challenges me and question my authority as the leader of the family, then I'll definitely consider a 2nd wife but I won't drive my wife away..
So sweet to hear from you sweetie, hope you are having a cute February?
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 2:43pm On Feb 07
lordnkem000:

Yeah he tried scholarship a few times but wasn't lucky enough and still didn't give up on his dreams. I've learnt alot from that attitude of his. He's doing alright now.
I agree with the first quote, even the 3rd quote is cool but you see that last one about men marriage, very hilarious I swear but there's some funny truth or reality about it because it's partially right. The only reason I'll consider two wives is if the wife I married doesn't give me peace and comfort. If she's the type that challenges me and question my authority as the leader of the family, then I'll definitely consider a 2nd wife but I won't drive my wife away..
So sweet to hear from you sweetie, hope you are having a cute February?

Awww, about your brother ma dahling. Happens a lot - people not getting a scholarship. But his perseverance saw him through. That plus he's lucky to have you, let's be honest!😁

Yeah, turns out our ancestors were not totally wrong. To me it makes sense that people with exceptional genes spread those genes widely, while those unlucky to have inferior genes be restricted as much as possible. It can only advance humanity grin

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 3:08am On Feb 09
PoliteActivist:

Awww, about your brother ma dahling. Happens a lot - people not getting a scholarship. But his perseverance saw him through. That plus he's lucky to have you, let's be honest!😁

Yeah, turns out our ancestors were not totally wrong. To me it makes sense that people with exceptional genes spread those genes widely, while those unlucky to have inferior genes be restricted as much as possible. It can only advance humanity grin
Honestly I don't even understand this gene thing, do you think that hypothesis is correct?
About my brother, he's very humble and loves God alot, rare virtue in today's men. Lucky to know you sweetie. So sweet of you to always make out time for me in your tight schedule.
Those quotes re very awesome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Walks Naked Boyfriend On Leash (pics And Image) / I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!! / I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.