Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

How To Live A Better Life * - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Live A Better Life * (5191 Views)

SA Radio Host To Reduce Breast Size For Better Life (PICS) / VIDEO: I Had To Remove My Womb To Live A Normal Life – Nse Ikpe-etim / How Do You Feel When You See Your Ex Living Better Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 3:58pm On Jan 21
lordnkem000:

I don't mind at all & there's nothing wrong or bad in calling my luv, it's an innocent endearment. Very humorous of you. I am glad those quotations aren't from you because i fidgeted at first when i saw it & had images of you in my head but I was happy to indulge you too.
I can understand your personal reasons but there are exceptions to every rules atimes and this is one i don't want to miss, so i crave and humor you to reconsider, I encourage your discipline. I am so happy and excited you agreed with my assessment & opinion, but again I know you got some reservation you aren't or mightn't say to me.
See that scenario there? It's factually true about today's marriage, everything to the later is totally correct and it's so disheartening to see how this plays out 89% of the time. I can't even find any excuses for it. Morality is gone, from teenage, juvenile to adults & co have retarded standards today and people marry for the wrong reasons, especially as friendship aren't built before marriage. I'd like to hear what you think about it too dear. Happy sunday

*Politeness*
Happy Sunday to you too my luv (since you don't mind). How was church? I went to Catholic church today. A bit boring but I like it. Funny how they totally ignore the biblical injunction not to bow to graven images. But who am I to judge.
I totally agree with all you said, and you said it very eruditely too.
Oh, about the personal reasons thing, if it were something exceptionable you wouldn't even have to ask. The scenario there is inevitable in this day of social medial. There are men who constantly search the internet looking for "victims", then there are women who search the internet looking to be "victims"! The demand is there and the supply is there😆. And as u said, it is quite disheartening.
What u think of other memes on the thread. I agree with this one below, depending on definition.

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Happy Sunday to you too my luv (since you don't mind). How was church? I went to Catholic church today. A bit boring but I like it. Funny how they totally ignore the biblical injunction not to bow to graven images. But who am I to judge.
I totally agree with all you said, and you said it very eruditely too.
Oh, about the personal reasons thing, if it were something exceptionable you wouldn't even have to ask. The scenario there is inevitable in this day of social medial. There are men who constantly search the internet looking for "victims", then there are women who search the internet looking to be "victims"! The demand is there and the supply is there😆. And as u said, it is quite disheartening.
What u think of other memes on the thread. I agree with this one below, depending on definition.
Yeah ofcourse I don't mind about the endearment. Honestly, I didn't go to church at all, haven't gone to church up to 10times in 5years, alot about my personal life made me that way and it's been harder to change.are you a Catholic? It's a cool church just like the rest and their services can be boring so you're right, am sorry for that dear. they'll never agree to that injunction of bowing to graven images they'll rather oblige you with quotations to back their actions so get used to it okay, I've been a member of many different churches and I have come to accept everyone's view of Christianity so no need to judge.
I'm happy you agree with all I said, very cute of you to concur.
About that personal reason thang, you are right about being pragmatic and careful and I agree totally, social media these days have become something else and the one I hate most is this one plaguing this forum, which is tribalism, ethnicism and etc and I buy all your defensive measures myself. However, my own with you is different and peculiar and I think very exceptionable, infact it means a lot to me, I am not asking you to lower your guard or standard, I'm just saying I'll be glad if you give me this exception.
I agree too with you on this one too, many people don't know this but that saying is very correct..
I've been so busy but I keep looking forward to hearing from you always
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 1:03am On Jan 22
lordnkem000:

Yeah ofcourse I don't mind about the endearment. Honestly, I didn't go to church at all, haven't gone to church up to 10times in 5years, alot about my personal life made me that way and it's been harder to change.are you a Catholic? It's a cool church just like the rest and their services can be boring so you're right, am sorry for that dear. they'll never agree to that injunction of bowing to graven images they'll rather oblige you with quotations to back their actions so get used to it okay, I've been a member of many different churches and I have come to accept everyone's view of Christianity so no need to judge.
I'm happy you agree with all I said, very cute of you to concur.
About that personal reason thang, you are right about being pragmatic and careful and I agree totally, social media these days have become something else and the one I hate most is this one plaguing this forum, which is tribalism, ethnicism and etc and I buy all your defensive measures myself. However, my own with you is different and peculiar and I think very exceptionable, infact it means a lot to me, I am not asking you to lower your guard or standard, I'm just saying I'll be glad if you give me this exception.
I agree too with you on this one too, many people don't know this but that saying is very correct..
I've been so busy but I keep looking forward to hearing from you always

*Politeness*
Thanks 4 your response my luv (or "my lof" as my lisping friend would say😆)
10 times in 5 years? That's not a lot. No, I'm not a Catholic at all. But I believe they’re an authentic part of body of Christ. Of course they’re not perfect at all, but which church is?
The personal thing is irrevocable, otherwise you'd be the perfect person to revoke it with. Yes, that "all real men are feminists" can be be true or false depending on definition. BTW, If you come accross any excellent quotes or insights don't hesitate to share!

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 8:27am On Jan 22
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Thanks 4 your response my luv (or "my lof" as my lisping friend would say😆)
10 times in 5 years? That's not a lot. No, I'm not a Catholic at all. But I believe they’re an authentic part of body of Christ. Of course they’re not perfect at all, but which church is?
The personal thing is irrevocable, otherwise you'd be the perfect person to revoke it with. Yes, that "all real men are feminists" can be be true or false depending on definition. BTW, If you come accross any excellent quotes or insights don't hesitate to share!
Yeah it's not a lot, it might be lower sef, though am not proud of it but I've come to understand few things about church. Too much hypocrisy, religion is destroying us all and people don't adhere to the teachings of Christ, they just care about picking bible quotes to suit or validate their lifestyle, many things sweetie is wrong and I just decided to worship my God in my heart and try to do what's right, though I'm not that perfect or even close but I let the fear of God be my standard, that's how I've been ever since. And yeah Catholic are a very authentic part of thr body of Christ and I love their choir too, I was a member for 5yrs, I love classical music. Some church act as if they are perfect, you need to see how they talk down others and it's disgusting because the church is one foundation according to chtist, maybe not in Nigeria o.
The personal thing is irrevocable otherwise I'd be the perfect person to revoke it with, you just dey SUGAR me with ambiguous words and it breaks my heart, but what can i do? You are just being hard as i see it because there re exceptions to every rule, though i also believe one must be sure about it before taking that exception, you aren't the only one scared here, am lost for words honey.
Real men are feminists and it's true in my opinion, but not the Nairaland feminists version o, they preach hate and disregard for men and that's bullshit, no one takes them serious. Feminism is about rights and justice and I totally agree.
I will share some quotes when I see but we must discuss that personal thing of yours first and find a way
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 12:00am On Jan 23
lordnkem000:

Yeah it's not a lot, it might be lower sef, though am not proud of it but I've come to understand few things about church. Too much hypocrisy, religion is destroying us all and people don't adhere to the teachings of Christ, they just care about picking bible quotes to suit or validate their lifestyle, many things sweetie is wrong and I just decided to worship my God in my heart and try to do what's right, though I'm not that perfect or even close but I let the fear of God be my standard, that's how I've been ever since. And yeah Catholic are a very authentic part of thr body of Christ and I love their choir too, I was a member for 5yrs, I love classical music. Some church act as if they are perfect, you need to see how they talk down others and it's disgusting because the church is one foundation according to chtist, maybe not in Nigeria o.
The personal thing is irrevocable otherwise I'd be the perfect person to revoke it with, you just dey SUGAR me with ambiguous words and it breaks my heart, but what can i do? You are just being hard as i see it because there re exceptions to every rule, though i also believe one must be sure about it before taking that exception, you aren't the only one scared here, am lost for words honey.
Real men are feminists and it's true in my opinion, but not the Nairaland feminists version o, they preach hate and disregard for men and that's bullshit, no one takes them serious. Feminism is about rights and justice and I totally agree.
I will share some quotes when I see but we must discuss that personal thing of yours first and find a way

*Politeness*
'Preciate your response me luv. You are quite right, some Nairaland feminists are just red pill, female version. It may sound like I'm bragging but I'm actually balanced, I consider both sides.That's my kind of feminist!
Can't say I blame you about church. And sometimes it can be something that has to do with dressing, as depicted in this post below, from a book called " The house on Mango street"

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 1:24am On Jan 23
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
'Preciate your response me luv. You are quite right, some Nairaland feminists are just red pill, female version. It may sound like I'm bragging but I'm actually balanced, I consider both sides.That's my kind of feminist!
Can't say I blame you about church. And sometimes it can be something that has to do with dressing, as depicted in this post below, from a book called " The house on Mango street"
I waited for your response all day and I felt empty, it feels good to see your writeup Hun.
Anything that carjoles me to hate other gender is a No No for me and I hate using other peoples wrongs to judge others, I'd rather be careful and smart but these feminists are a menace here and so too are some guys who bash women because of these feminists, wrong plus wrong. It makes me laugh most times. Being balanced is cool, am already fascinated & curious about your personality, keep it up dear. Thank you so much for not judging my decision about church, it means a lot. My decision had nothing nothing to do with dressing but more with people's character and actions. Remember, the disciples of Christ were first called christians in Antioch or so because of what? Their attitude and actions. They behaved liie Christ. So you see, its important to practice what you preach, but today they tell you A and do B, then tell you not to judge. Bullshit to me.
As for that house on the mango post, I don't even understand it, it's cool though. Hope to hear from you more sweetie
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by IAmHim1: 1:42am On Jan 23
youre misquoting me

i didnt say stop only the addictive act but also stop doing other things that brings pleasure to you

you havent tried it yet you criticise it

the iron youre using, you dont know how many colors of wires is inside, yet you use it to iron your clothes. you dont question the manufacturer unless you tried it and find its faulty

the car youre driving, you cant build an engine from scratch yet it takes you from one point in the world to another in record time. you dont care about building an engine. you just want to move

same as the food you eat. if you knew the steps rice n beans farmers go through to gather that rice you buy in bags and cook at home for your family and loved ones
but you dont care about the steps involved in cultivation...YOU JUST WANT TO EAT RICE OR BEANS

now someone gives you a method this person used to end an addiction of yearsss in JUST 45 days...not selling a course or telling you to subscribe to any newsletter or bullshit and here you are...

you suddenly remembered youre a researcher.
hmmm. i feel sorry for you unno. just hope youre not like this in real life though

heres the link for those truly seeking to be free of their addiction whatsoever like i am now

https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction

PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
You know, yours is the WEIRDEST discussion I've ever been involved in on this forum. Kindly, I don't know how you can't see the total STUPIDITY of what you are saying. People write books and give all sorts of techniques on how to quit addictions, YOUR BIG ADVICE IS THAT THEY SHOULD STOP DOING WHAT THEY ARE ADDICTED TO FOR 30 DAYS!!!!!
Can't you see that the whole point of addiction, why it is called addiction, is because they CAN'T stop doing it!
if they could stop doing it WHY WOULD THEY BE TALKING TO YOU??!!!!!
Jeez!
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 4:51am On Jan 23
lordnkem000:

I waited for your response all day and I felt empty, it feels good to see your writeup Hun.
Anything that carjoles me to hate other gender is a No No for me and I hate using other peoples wrongs to judge others, I'd rather be careful and smart but these feminists are a menace here and so too are some guys who bash women because of these feminists, wrong plus wrong. It makes me laugh most times. Being balanced is cool, am already fascinated & curious about your personality, keep it up dear. Thank you so much for not judging my decision about church, it means a lot. My decision had nothing nothing to do with dressing but more with people's character and actions. Remember, the disciples of Christ were first called christians in Antioch or so because of what? Their attitude and actions. They behaved liie Christ. So you see, its important to practice what you preach, but today they tell you A and do B, then tell you not to judge. Bullshit to me.
As for that house on the mango post, I don't even understand it, it's cool though. Hope to hear from you more sweetie

*Politeness*
Thanks for the compliment ma dahling. Really appreciate. Sorry you were waiting. That's what I mean by personal reasons. Sometimes I may not reply for days. There was this guy I was having very nice conversation with, then I "disappeared". He must be wondering what happened. I 100% agree with you -
reject anything that tries to make you hate anybody. It will affect you, not the people you hating!
Here's the full excerpt of the mango street post. Do you now understand it?

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 5:08am On Jan 23
IAmHim1:
youre misquoting me

i didnt say stop only the addictive act but also stop doing other things that brings pleasure to you

you havent tried it yet you criticise it

the iron youre using, you dont know how many colors of wires is inside, yet you use it to iron your clothes. you dont question the manufacturer unless you tried it and find its faulty

the car youre driving, you cant build an engine from scratch yet it takes you from one point in the world to another in record time. you dont care about building an engine. you just want to move

same as the food you eat. if you knew the steps rice n beans farmers go through to gather that rice you buy in bags and cook at home for your family and loved ones
but you dont care about the steps involved in cultivation...YOU JUST WANT TO EAT RICE OR BEANS

now someone gives you a method this person used to end an addiction of yearsss in JUST 45 days...not selling a course or telling you to subscribe to any newsletter or bullshit and here you are...

you suddenly remembered youre a researcher.
hmmm. i feel sorry for you unno. just hope youre not like this in real life though

heres the link for those truly seeking to be free of their addiction whatsoever like i am now

https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction

*Politeness*
Well you're wrong. I have tried it. I had a friend addicted to tramadol try it. She gets home from work tired and stressed out. She usually takes the pill with a glass of wine and relaxes watching a show on tv. I told her your method. So instead of doing any of those things she instead dragged herself to the gym (which she hated). She was so totally tired and depressed when she came back she swore never to try any such stupidity again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 8:58am On Jan 23
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Thanks for the compliment ma dahling. Really appreciate. Sorry you were waiting. That's what I mean by personal reasons. Sometimes I may not reply for days. There was this guy I was having very nice conversation with, then I "disappeared". He must be wondering what happened. I 100% agree with you -
reject anything that tries to make you hate anybody. It will affect you, not the people you hating!
That's what you mean by personal reasons? Attachment & closure? You gotta be kidding me dear. Connections are built that way, business or others are built that way, you just being melodramatic with this particular reason for me though i still buy it. As for the guy you were having nice conversation with and disappeared, I believe you had your reasons, maybe you saw something, people bolt when they see something that doesn't compliment their personalities so only you know why and i believe he might have a clue as to why you disappeared probably based on your conversations, am just guessing, but ours in entirely different & you have no reason to be pessimistic but rather be optimistic
I think I understand that mango post now, very funny too.
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 8:59am On Jan 23
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
That's what you mean by personal reasons? Attachment & closure? You gotta be kidding me dear. Connections are built that way, business or others are built that way, you just being melodramatic with this particular reason for me though i still buy it. As for the guy you were having nice conversation with and disappeared, I believe you had your reasons, maybe you saw something, people bolt when they see something that doesn't compliment their personalities so only you know why and i believe he might have a clue as to why you disappeared probably based on your conversations, am just guessing, but ours in entirely different & you have no reason to be pessimistic but rather be optimistic sweetie.
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 12:16am On Jan 24
lordnkem000:

That's what you mean by personal reasons? Attachment & closure? You gotta be kidding me dear. Connections are built that way, business or others are built that way, you just being melodramatic with this particular reason for me though i still buy it. As for the guy you were having nice conversation with and disappeared, I believe you had your reasons, maybe you saw something, people bolt when they see something that doesn't compliment their personalities so only you know why and i believe he might have a clue as to why you disappeared probably based on your conversations, am just guessing, but ours in entirely different & you have no reason to be pessimistic but rather be optimistic sweetie.

*Politeness*
Thanks for buying it my dahlin'. That’s just the way it is. So you liked the Mango street stuff? Here's more below. How ya like it? I think it's very good writing.

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by Fattprince23: 3:39am On Jan 24
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
ALL a man has to do is make money. That's it! He doesn't have to worry about anything else. He doesn't have to go live in another family and have them judge him. He doesn't have to worry about pregnancy, childbirth, and all the headaches about them. He doesn't have to worry about waiting for someone to come for him.
Case in point, this poor girl below who committed suicide. Even when a woman has a good job and money the headache doesn't end. If she were a man she'd be balling and having time of her life!
You think money is easy to make? As lordnkem as said both gender don't have it fair. I look around me now and see how girls without work or job use expensive phones and wigs and even gadget. Can a jobless young man afford that?
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 4:29am On Jan 24
Fattprince23:

You think money is easy to make? As lordnkem as said both gender don't have it fair. I look around me now and see how girls without work or job use expensive phones and wigs and even gadget. Can a jobless young man afford that?

*Politeness*
Perfectly illustrates what I was saying. Most girls are NOT in that category Say a girl doesn't go that route (whether because she chooses not to or because she's not attractive enough) and works hard and makes her own way, and finally has some money. For a man that's it! That's ALL he has to do. He has arrived! For a girl she may still end up committing suicide like that poor girl, if she's not mentally strong like some of us!

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 9:35am On Jan 24
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Thanks for buying it my dahlin'. That’s just the way it is. So you liked the Mango street stuff? Here's more below. How ya like it? I think it's very good writing.
I like the story alot, very educating though, very complicated when reading because if you don't have patience and understanding you won't like to continue reading. It's good to dream and never get too comfortable in your aspirations. You don't know how happy I am hearing from you, I keep waiting and waiting sweetie and this is not fair, you know it. How has your week been? Waiting on you sweetie
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 6:51pm On Jan 24
lordnkem000:

I like the story alot, very educating though, very complicated when reading because if you don't have patience and understanding you won't like to continue reading. It's good to dream and never get too comfortable in your aspirations. You don't know how happy I am hearing from you, I keep waiting and waiting sweetie and this is not fair, you know it. How has your week been? Waiting on you sweetie

*Politeness*
So beautiful hearing from you too ma dahling. Yeah that story, it's amazing how such a simple narrative can be so interesting - just a girl writing about her everyday life o. Makes me feel I can do same. My week's been great my sweetie. Hope yours too. As long as we have our vibrant health, the rest na jara!

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
So beautiful hearing from you too ma dahling. Yeah that story, it's amazing how such a simple narrative can be so interesting - just a girl writing about her everyday life o. Makes me feel I can do same. My week's been great my sweetie. Hope yours too. As long as we have our vibrant health, the rest na jara!
My week has been great, I'm just praying for the week to run faster because i have an important project I am to start in early February. So under pressure but God on my side i hope I'll overcome my fright. You can do anything you put your mind to, just believe and focus sweetie, I got your back.
God will continue to give us vibrant health but we still need more, everything has skyrocketed, salaries are stagnant but prices are sky high, education is almost out of reach for the poor and average and there's over 10k people looking for one job, certificate is useless and so on. Am so happy to hear from you sweetie, do you have any project or stuff you working on? What are the objectives for the first quarter of the year? I wanna know, maybe we could team up
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 11:23am On Jan 25
lordnkem000:

My week has been great, I'm just praying for the week to run faster because i have an important project I am to start in early February. So under pressure but God on my side i hope I'll overcome my fright. You can do anything you put your mind to, just believe and focus sweetie, I got your back.
God will continue to give us vibrant health but we still need more, everything has skyrocketed, salaries are stagnant but prices are sky high, education is almost out of reach for the poor and average and there's over 10k people looking for one job, certificate is useless and so on. Am so happy to hear from you sweetie, do you have any project or stuff you working on? What are the objectives for the first quarter of the year? I wanna know, maybe we could team up

I wish you the very best in your project my luv, you can indeed do anything you put your mind to. As to fright, use this quote from Seneca to ameliorate it. God has indeed given us natural vibrant health, let's just do our little part by exercising, eating ginger and garlic, etc.
You're so right rampant inflation and lack of jobs are killing this country. Let's just hope it gets better soon. So happy hearing from you ma sweetie

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 11:44am On Jan 25
lordnkem000:

My week has been great, I'm just praying for the week

Real insights in these

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 12:26pm On Jan 25
Dyfynezz12:

This hit hard!!!
pansophist, lordnkem000, freeigboho, IAmHim1, Fattprince23

*Politeness*
Soo...

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25
PoliteActivist:

I wish you the very best in your project my luv, you can indeed do anything you put your mind to. As to fright, use this quote from Seneca to ameliorate it. God has indeed given us natural vibrant health, let's just do our little part by exercising, eating ginger and garlic, etc.
You're so right rampant inflation and lack of jobs are killing this country. Let's just hope it gets better soon. So happy hearing from you ma sweetie
Thanks so much honey, you are amazing. I really have that belief and I trust in God for his direction and that quote from Seneca is dope and accurate, thanks. That 3rd quote under the Seneca quote I don't quite agree with some sentences there. I agree with the one that talks about results, but the one that says because someone tries to know your plans or project the person is not a friend is totally wrong and misleading. I know you know that honey so be careful what you take as inspiration.
I am the happiest hearing from you sweetie and you know that, I long for it everyday. God will prosper your projects too and grant you open doors my sweet. Hope to hear from you soon
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 1:12pm On Jan 25
PoliteActivist:

Real insights in these
Trust me honey those two quotes are right. Socrates is a legend for me. With you I now have so many reasonable quotes that I draw inspiration from and that's so cool. Thanks hon
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Soo...
I don't even know why that person quoted me there but e no concern me. I love these teachings. I don save am. Thanks sweetie
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by Mrvictorwrite(m): 9:41pm On Jan 25
In this like keep a small circle and not a large circle your life will be more easier and simple

bring your assignments
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by FreeIgboho: 12:57pm On Jan 26
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Soo...

Quite good. Here’s one for you

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 5:29pm On Jan 26
lordnkem000:

Trust me honey those two quotes are right. Socrates is a legend for me. With you I now have so many reasonable quotes that I draw inspiration from and that's so cool. Thanks hon

*Politeness*
Thanks ma luv. I really appreciate you

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 5:34pm On Jan 26
lordnkem000:

Thanks so much honey, you are amazing. I really have that belief and I trust in God for his direction and that quote from Seneca is dope and accurate, thanks. That 3rd quote under the Seneca quote I don't quite agree with some sentences there. I agree with the one that

*Politeness*
Ma dahling, this below reminds me of you grin.
That third quote, u right, I don't quite agree with it myself

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Ma dahling, this below reminds me of you grin.
That third quote, u right, I don't quite agree with it myself
This is unbelievable. U mean somebody had the effrontery to utter such nonsense? You can see what I've been telling you sweetheart, atleast I have my peace. I hope you are having a great week? Thanks for making me happy baby. How do you see these quotes below? What do you think of it?

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by lordnkem000(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Thanks ma luv. I really appreciate you
I appreciate you too sweetie, you know that. Those quotes are all correct. Very true words and shouldn't be overlooked
Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 5:11pm On Jan 28
Mrvictorwrite:
In this like keep a small circle and not a large circle your life will be more easier and simple

bring your assignments

*Politeness*
Makes a lot of sense. Post more. Here's one 4 ya

Re: How To Live A Better Life * by PoliteActivist: 5:15pm On Jan 28
FreeIgboho:

Quite good. Here’s one for you

*Politeness*
Quite good too yours. Never knew cancer is so easy to avoid. Here's one 4 you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice Me: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating But Agreed To Marry Me / Chris Brown's Ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Displays Her Camel Toe In Bikini - Photos / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.