Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady (88431 Views)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Babaken(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23
How much is the rent that you can't add up to the t-fair and balance of the hotel to pay you want cheap things now you get .
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by mastasam(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23
I pity her sha but girls will always be girls
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by iLegendd(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23
That is too much, but better than being killed. Even a staunch redpiller isn't this bad. Why does he look like Mayorkun, Efe or IK of BBNaija?
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by AgbaDesigner(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23
He bleeped her Nutri Milk and bread grin This is by far the funniest thread I've read so far this year.

Always knew Nigerian girls are freaking cheap. One sliced bread and a bottle of nutri milk and Anty is already down for real bleeping cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by LIGHTROOM: 6:42pm On Jan 23
Bouncing2:
Wait oh…na u screenshot that Facebook profile?

U sef nor small oh…u even de use iPhone 14 pro dey look for help..

🤔 why do i feel like this is some cooked story!!?

The Facebook account of both the man and the lady are fake, it's a cooked up story to scam people of their hard earn money. You can check it out.

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by preselect(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:
I made a post on my Facebook about my accommodation issues in school and how I needed help with a new one.

This guy went to my DM and asked me to delete the post, that he’d help me.

Asked me to come to Umuahia from Calabar, I asked for tfare, he asked me to come first with mine, after all na me dey find help.

I traveled down two days later, got to Umuahia only for the guy to tell me to find a place to lodge and he’d join me later because he had to attend to an emergency.😳

I managed to lodge with what I had which was even a deposit and told the hotel receptionist that my host will balance up when he comes.

He came later in the night with “Nutri Milk and Bread”.😡

He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭

4am he took excuse to rush to go for another emergency.

Na so Orjiako Emmanuel Japa from the hotel and left me stranded o.🙆🏽‍♂️

Balance of hotel e nor pay.
Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.
Money for rent e promise e nor give

Blocked me everywhere and left me in more vulnerable and terrible state.😭😡

Nobody treats any human like that no matter what
You don’t ride on people’s desperation to make yourself feel good.

Orjiako Emmanuel is a terrible human and he should be famous by force!!!

Here is his number

He cannot block the whole world!”

and you are foolish enough to come here to showcase how foolish you have been already.

A man you have never met asked you to leave Calabar and travel to umuahia without sending you transport money, you agreed. He asked you to stay in a hotel without sending you money. You agreed. He then came and convince you to sleep with him without giving you any commitments about why you came to umuahia. Again you agreed. You know what, he should not pay you. your stupidity should never be rewarded.

You know what, you are a moronic, pathetic, shameless, prostituting idi0t with no modicum of self esteem, proudly wearing your monumental foolishness like a crown in a gathering of imbeciles.

2 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by LIGHTROOM: 6:43pm On Jan 23
Coolsat:
Not good. He should pay for the services rendered by the desperado

The Facebook account of both the man and the lady are fake, it's a cooked up story to scam people of their hard earn money. You can check it out.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by AskNgige2: 6:44pm On Jan 23
Wawelexy:
This isn't funny but I find myself laughing..... Make una no dey visit guys you don't know but una no go gree hear word... Thank God he didn't even kill and harvest your organ... But normally sha, na God go punish that guy for anywhere wey him dey grin

Which kind punish..

My bro Igbo pple say onye kwee Erieya

Na mumu she be with no sense at all..

For her to even go all the way.. she be olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by crestrental: 6:45pm On Jan 23
Should I call you a slut or what?
I rest my case. You know yourself better
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by viodemus: 6:45pm On Jan 23
This one na im yoruba people dey call oti lo.

One chance traveling.

Bad character exhibition from the guy. But you this girl, you dey find place, cun dey ask for tfare plus rent money. The guy see liability, he jabo.

The guy no try, he no give you food, upon say you decode am say, your mata strong, the guy cun act like say he fit help you do soft landing, cun waa.

God go help you sha.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Nauttyprof(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23
Now, if the guy starts struggling with curse and can't figure out his life anymore, he will blame his village people without knowing that he is the evil himself.

That guy is heartless. Sex has destroyed many lives.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by EmekaBlue(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23
Just another *whoore* blabbing

Next
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Way4orward: 6:47pm On Jan 23
How many rounds the smart guy do?

This girl wan reap where she no sow.

No shame anymore

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by anthonioo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23
What’s ur own name ? And ur num? Even if na 10k make I dash u make u use pay transport
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Nauttyprof(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23
crestrental:
Should I call you a slut or what?
I rest my case. You know yourself better

If you called her one, you are sick.

You didn't call the evil in human clothing which is the guy any name. Why would someone because of sex deceive someone who needs help and leave her in a more terrible state?
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Nauttyprof(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23
EmekaBlue:

Next

And an evil person calling another whoore
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by vikstandon(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:
I made a post on my Facebook about my accommodation issues in school and how I needed help with a new one.

Asked me to come to Umuahia from Calabar, I asked for tfare, he asked me to come first with mine, after all na me dey find help.

I traveled down two days later, got to Umuahia only for the guy to tell me to find a place to lodge and he’d join me later because he had to attend to an emergency.😳

I managed to lodge with what I had which was even a deposit and told the hotel receptionist that my host will balance up when he comes.

He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EiZU9md1JwvN4dHLJ9VxCVGprtYNYcqt84HJLJujrynodkeGo1hnXZYyRmWvUHXHl&id=100001866995599&mibextid=2JQ9oc

What is happening to this generation? How can a beautiful girl be so shameless? The pride of womanhood seems to be fading away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by chukwuoke(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:

Woman shotup and rest your case. If ,say this person killed you, you for get mouth to say these trash. When una go ever get sense for this life ,make una learn work Babu,get sense no. Watin una want again for this life?

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by casppyjay: 6:52pm On Jan 23
gasparpisciotta:
Vulnerable or stupid.

The Facebook profile should spook any right thinking person. A football agent, Nollywood actor, resides in Abuja but asked you to come to Umuahia?

Anyway she has been scammed

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Sijo01(f): 6:52pm On Jan 23
I'm ashamed on her behalf 😡
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by crestrental: 6:52pm On Jan 23
Nauttyprof:

If you called her one, you are sick.

You didn't call the evil in human clothing which is the guy any name. Why would someone because of sex deceive someone who needs help and leave her in a more terrible state?
Why will she give in to him cos of help. Is she not wise enough to know that he definitely has a plan of sleeping with her. It's called common sense dude. No need for her coming here to cry cos she took the risk and got a bad result. If the guy had slept with her and actually helped her, will she come here to complain about the sex? Absolutely NO.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Nauttyprof(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23
crestrental:

Why will she give in to him cos of help. Is she not wise enough to know that he definitely has a plan of sleeping with her. It's called common sense dude. No need for her coming here to cry cos she took the risk and got a bad result. If the guy had slept with her and actually helped her, will she come here to complain about the sex? Absolutely NO.

So, you are justifying what the guy did as right? Sharp guy, right? Deceiving others to get sex, right?
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by NSK4U(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23
What do you mean he coerced you?

You must be thinking of everyone reading your story as daft??

Truly, there's no more shame for you to have sex with a stranger and you are comfortably advertising him alongside yourself as a lady?? Haa, your parents really brought you up well
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by ogawisdom(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23
Why rent an apartment you can't afford to renew?

The girl is just silly

No free food even in free town and one has to be street smart.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Bosman17: 6:56pm On Jan 23
You are just one step to being a ritual killer’s victim.
What if he’s a ritual killer? What if he had other ulterior motives beyond having sex with you and running away…
Why do you want to put your parents in a lifetime home of agony? Is it by force to go to school? The richest people on earth are ironically the ones who didn’t complete school..
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by mipeesoft(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23
If dey are looking for person wey mumu pass abeg just raise your hands up. grin grin grin
WebOracle:

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EiZU9md1JwvN4dHLJ9VxCVGprtYNYcqt84HJLJujrynodkeGo1hnXZYyRmWvUHXHl&id=100001866995599&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Xosh: 6:58pm On Jan 23
EmekaBlue:

Next
Rule 3 Broken
Slur words against the female gender.

Seun
Nlfpmod
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by kennosklint(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23
Dm let me help you ,
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Subonbon(m): 7:02pm On Jan 23
For the guy mind now him be sharp man....not knowing say God don already dey punish am now and forevermore....
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Rumundele(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23
No comment, the real guy will call you and wanted to help you, but no way you prefer the one that will trick you because he does not have lyrics to trick you.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Dafresh: 7:03pm On Jan 23
gasparpisciotta:
Vulnerable or stupid.

The Facebook profile should spook any right thinking person. A football agent, Nollywood actor, resides in Abuja but asked you to come to Umuahia?

Anyway she has been scammed
One side judgement is worst than cancer, have you heard from the guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.