Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady (88468 Views)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Dennisochampa: 7:05pm On Jan 23
Oya come lemme help you too.... I promise not to give you milk and bread grin cheesy grin grin grin......

Na wa o.... How you take gain admission if you can be this daft
It is well with your soul Sha....
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by RosyIsBlessed: 7:06pm On Jan 23
Please normalize having sense this year. Amidst this height of insecurity you still trust strangers and travelled all the way. Make una dey get sen.se na
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Niyi4321: 7:06pm On Jan 23
Can this kind matter be put forward to a reasonable judge?
Lawyers in the house over to you
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by crestrental: 7:07pm On Jan 23
Nauttyprof:

So, you are justifying what the guy did as right? Sharp guy, right? Deceiving others to get sex, right?
Not justifying anything. But let's call a spade a spade. She knew what she was getting herself into but since it didn't work out in her favour, that was the reason she came here to cry. If the guy had helped her after giving him sex, she won't complain here and what does that make her too? Answer the simple question
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Peakdesign23(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23
You should be thanking your stars that you’re still alive.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by wallaze(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23
Onyé eriri eri 😂😂😂
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by SonofGod231: 7:08pm On Jan 23
She should call it what it is and she's very stupid. An idiot
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Dennisochampa: 7:08pm On Jan 23
gasparpisciotta:
Vulnerable or stupid.

The Facebook profile should spook any right thinking person. A football agent, Nollywood actor, resides in Abuja but asked you to come to Umuahia?

Anyway she has been scammed
.... Broz abeg take am easy... She dey find celeb grin grin
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by rruggedity: 7:10pm On Jan 23
The guy no try

If nah me I go first nak your kpekus like 3 times after I will buy food for you and drink and also make you to feel at home ..’ then pay half of the hotel bill ..’ then after that I will disembark from the hotel.. but I will not block you I will be replying your chat ...You go beg .,wail., cry ..’ I go use you catch cruise with my Loud ..
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by yusluvad(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23
gasparpisciotta:
Vulnerable or stupid.

The Facebook profile should spook any right thinking person. A football agent, Nollywood actor, resides in Abuja but asked you to come to Umuahia?

You be FBI agent ooo...
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Ubdavis(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23
I honestly do not have pity for poeple like this

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by yusluvad(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23
Wawelexy:
This isn't funny but I find myself laughing..... Make una no dey visit guys you don't know but una no go gree hear word... Thank God he didn't even kill and harvest your organ... But normally sha, na God go punish that guy for anywhere wey him dey grin
On point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by AviatorMoney(m): 7:16pm On Jan 23
gasparpisciotta:
Vulnerable or stupid.

She was not scammed ,i followed d post on Facebook and d boy in question, also posted his own part of d story.. Since then,dis Adaobi of a girl has refused answering calls
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by omoharry(f): 7:17pm On Jan 23
gaby:
Lost for words.

Shame don die since 1902.

You were coerced to travel all the way from Calabar to Abia.

Coerced to "bo pata". Coerced to position and coerced to "judile".

You brain dey pain you.

She's still stupidly advertising her foolishness and at the same time advertising herself for the next "lazy youth" to take advantage of.

Make una dey careful with all these una "dripping boys" wey dey fascinate una abeg oh.
The money that she used from Calabar to Umuahia nko! She said she didn't have money and she had enough to transport all the way from Calabar to Umuahia and even had some change left to deposit for a hotel .. Then the boy still come eat you ,clean mouth and left ..
Well, the boy is heartless while the lady is very naive and gullible. I believe this act should teach women a good lesson
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Nauttyprof(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23
crestrental:

Not justifying anything. But let's call a spade a spade. She knew what she was getting herself into but since it didn't work out in her favour, that was the reason she came here to cry. If the guy had helped her after giving him sex, she won't complain here and what does that make her too? Answer the simple question

Please, stop all these. You are justifying the guy as being right. You see the evil of a man lure a female with the pretence of helping her out just to have sex with her. Yet, nothing in your conscience speaks of the evil from this guy instead you crucified the lady. This is evil in itself.

May God help this generation.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by oluwatosin070: 7:17pm On Jan 23
There's more to this story that meets the eye.

It takes two to tango.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by iSense247: 7:18pm On Jan 23
vibrogazmo:
Me wey dey here dey think say no dumb ladies again. Well, my sister, you've successfully changed my mind
Beauty and intelligence hardly go together. Most beautiful ladies are dumb.

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by MadeMan01(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23
Update. You can bang a Nigerian girl with Nutri Milk and Bread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:21pm On Jan 23
Haaland! Unbelievable with all this Packaging?
So guy yu no fit pay for hotel room,but you ask her to lodge?
You too ,girl you get mind to post pix and show ya face like say na beta dating.

Maybe you too made some outstrageous demands from this guy that made him flee from you.e.g
Some under graduate girls,once they see a guy that wants to help them,they begin to give him heat with long list of crazy demands as if he must wipe out ya poverty na na,even for the first time meeting. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by seguno2: 7:21pm On Jan 23
Natbrowny:
****He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭****

There is a big problem with this statement.
We tend to always overlook it in long sentences.

That statement is GRAND when making decision on this case.

COERCED?

Maybe she is using coerced as a synonym for convinced.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by macho44(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23
Wawelexy:
This isn't funny but I find myself laughing..... Make una no dey visit guys you don't know but una no go gree hear word... Thank God he didn't even kill and harvest your organ... But normally sha, na God go punish that guy for anywhere wey him dey grin
Na lie abeg, God no dey judge case like that. Make she go CRY her CRY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Kollabo419: 7:21pm On Jan 23
Nna Mehnnn

Oye eriri eri go ya

Shit happens grin
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Indispensable85(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23
Girls get fish brain normally.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by fykes(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23
This children...you can't shame the shameless
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by luminouz(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23
Zaheertyler:
Omo the boho no try
Be a man
If you no want the lady send her back or something
It wasn't necessary
You are a fucking simp
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by rafcrown(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23
WE NIGERIANS LOVE TO BEHAVE LIKE REAL HEARTLESS PEOPLE .If you cant help why adding more to her problems
Ladies, you like to open up your legs fast. Meeting him for the first time,.If the guy should be a yahoo plus person, you are a gonna. YOU SEE FINE BOBO, you open your legs.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by gabriel66386: 7:27pm On Jan 23
That dude sent her 40k. She requested for 150k for her rent. Which the guy told her he will settle the rest. Always get info from both sides. The Werey girl na my friend's neighbor.That dude sent her 40k. She requested for 150k for her rent. Which the guy told her he will settle the rest. Always get info from both sides. The Werey girl na my friend's neighbor....
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by onuman: 7:27pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:
I made a post on my Facebook about my accommodation issues in school and how I needed help with a new one.

This guy went to my DM and asked me to delete the post, that he’d help me.

Asked me to come to Umuahia from Calabar, I asked for tfare, he asked me to come first with mine, after all na me dey find help.

I traveled down two days later, got to Umuahia only for the guy to tell me to find a place to lodge and he’d join me later because he had to attend to an emergency.😳

I managed to lodge with what I had which was even a deposit and told the hotel receptionist that my host will balance up when he comes.

He came later in the night with “Nutri Milk and Bread”.😡

He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭

4am he took excuse to rush to go for another emergency.

Na so Orjiako Emmanuel Japa from the hotel and left me stranded o.🙆🏽‍♂️

Balance of hotel e nor pay.
Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.
Money for rent e promise e nor give

Blocked me everywhere and left me in more vulnerable and terrible state.😭😡

Nobody treats any human like that no matter what
You don’t ride on people’s desperation to make yourself feel good.

Orjiako Emmanuel is a terrible human and he should be famous by force!!!

Here is his number

He cannot block the whole world!”

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EiZU9md1JwvN4dHLJ9VxCVGprtYNYcqt84HJLJujrynodkeGo1hnXZYyRmWvUHXHl&id=100001866995599&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Because you be ashaw..
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Natbrowny: 7:28pm On Jan 23
seguno2:

Maybe she is using coerced as a synonym for convinced.

Synonym kill her there.

To convince u to open leg. Witout jazz oo

I saw anoda post frm d guy. HE SAID HE GAVE HER 40K. THAT SHE LIED. BABE REFUSE TO COUNTER HIM STILL
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by OKOATA(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23
preselect:

and you are foolish enough to come here to showcase how foolish you have been already.

A man you have never met asked you to leave Calabar and travel to umuahia without sending you transport money, you agreed. He asked you to stay in a hotel without sending you money. You agreed. He then came and convince you to sleep with him without giving you any commitments about why you came to umuahia. Again you agreed. You know what, he should not pay you. your stupidity should never be rewarded.

You know what, you are a moronic, pathetic, shameless, prostituting idi0t with no modicum of self esteem, proudly wearing your monumental foolishness like a crown in a gathering of imbeciles.
Guy abeg this is too much na haba. 😅😅
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by iSense247: 7:29pm On Jan 23
youngrichnigga:
Coded oloshoism undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Aluckiest(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23
How much be d house rent sef?
You get money for tfare from Calabar-Umahuia, Pay part of the hotel bills and still waiting for some 1 to pay your Rent. U wan wind me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.