Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady (88560 Views)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:56am On Jan 23
emperor4love:
You must be stupid for u to travel from calabar to umuahia nd was asked to lodge and u did so,without predicting de outcome,so if he had giving u de money after making his way on u,will u still cast him that he took advantage

Very stupid girl, she wanted sex for money but the guy gave her sex for sex and went home. Next time she will learn how to work and pay her bills, to her men are her employers.

8 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:04am On Jan 23
So someone you don't know from Adam invited you to come to a different state, convinced you to lodge in a hotel and you didn't notice something was off?

Some people matter tire me, if you no care about yourself, at least try get sense for the sake of your family

5 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by okoroemeka(m): 11:04am On Jan 23
WebOracle:
I made a post on my Facebook about my accommodation issues in school and how I needed help with a new one.

This guy went to my DM and asked me to delete the post, that he’d help me.

Asked me to come to Umuahia from Calabar, I asked for tfare, he asked me to come first with mine, after all na me dey find help.

I traveled down two days later, got to Umuahia only for the guy to tell me to find a place to lodge and he’d join me later because he had to attend to an emergency.😳

I managed to lodge with what I had which was even a deposit and told the hotel receptionist that my host will balance up when he comes.

He came later in the night with “Nutri Milk and Bread”.😡

He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭

4am he took excuse to rush to go for another emergency.

Na so Orjiako Emmanuel Japa from the hotel and left me stranded o.🙆🏽‍♂️

Balance of hotel e nor pay.
Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.
Money for rent e promise e nor give

Blocked me everywhere and left me in more vulnerable and terrible state.😭😡

Nobody treats any human like that no matter what
You don’t ride on people’s desperation to make yourself feel good.

Orjiako Emmanuel is a terrible human and he should be famous by force!!!

Here is his number

He cannot block the whole world!”
thank your lucky stars that your stupid head,breasts pussy and other parts are not in Baba's pot somewhere in the bush,just thank God,iit is only sex

3 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by sukar886: 11:09am On Jan 23
Pls put your picture let me check somethiing
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by youngrichnigga: 11:10am On Jan 23
Coded oloshoism undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:23am On Jan 23
WebOracle:
I made a post on my Facebook about my accommodation issues in school and how I needed help with a new one.

Asked me to come to Umuahia from Calabar, I asked for tfare, he asked me to come first with mine, after all na me dey find help.

I traveled down two days later, got to Umuahia only for the guy to tell me to find a place to lodge and he’d join me later because he had to attend to an emergency.😳

I managed to lodge with what I had which was even a deposit and told the hotel receptionist that my host will balance up when he comes.

He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

My words can't describe enough my feelings without coming off as foul and disrespectful

3 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by PrinceofSarcasm: 11:24am On Jan 23
WebOracle:

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

Prostitution is not a life. Find a job and pray for yourself you will need it. Prostitution is not a life

3 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:28am On Jan 23
And you believe this story? Laughing

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by 1Alex: 11:28am On Jan 23
You dey complain because you dey alive.

Thank your god say e nor kill you join.

2 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:29am On Jan 23
The girl na oloshooooooo

3 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by LucyFer: 11:52am On Jan 23
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by LucyFer: 11:52am On Jan 23
See as him legs dey face East and West.
From one emergency to another.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by franchasofficia: 11:59am On Jan 23
This is how most Nigerian guys attract generational curses upon their life and their unborn children and tomorrow he and his family will be running from one Church, Prophet, White Garment Church, Juju house and ifa Priests looking for solution and they won't remember foolish things like this they did out of youthful exuberance and guyman acts.

If this story is true, this guy is already under a serious curse but he won't know until after some years.

Life is mysterious oh, be mindful of how you offend people, especially poor, vulnerable people in need.

If you must have sex with her, make sure you take care of her needs and take off her burden so she won't have any reason to ulter negative words against you, guys be careful, sex is not that serious that you should destroy your future with, hmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by KosiGee(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23
I’m not sure whether to sympathise with this lady or not.

She was really stupid and careless. How could she travel to an unknown place, to meet an unknown man, lodge in a hotel and allow this said man to touch her? She wasn’t just desperate, she was foolish and an idiot.

It’s funny that the man surfaced armed with Nutrimilk and bread 😄😄😄😄😄😄. He came prepared. I hope he’s caught though.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Tochj(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23
This is too bad
Thank God
He didn't kill U.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by abbasajao(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23
You had sex with him with your empty stomach.
Very pathetic.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Obierika(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

What is his Nairaland user name?
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by finoki: 12:47pm On Jan 23
garriAndsugar:
Ashawo don lose at last

You saw through the lies...

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by finoki: 12:48pm On Jan 23
:
vibrogazmo:
Me wey dey here dey think say no dumb ladies again. Well, my sister, you've successfully changed my mind
grin... you got me laughing.. she was played in her own game.

2 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by finoki: 12:51pm On Jan 23
ExudeLoveToAll:

You don't know whatsup, that story is just made up to collect and scam the guy money but rather the was played.

If truly she is in need why can't you sell your phone and pay for your education? Dum.b and gre.edy girl.

Agba. Baller.. you saw through her maze of lies..

3 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by finoki: 12:56pm On Jan 23
franchasofficia:
This is how most Nigerian guys attract generational curses upon their life and their unborn children and tomorrow he and his family will be running from one Church, Prophet, White Garment Church, Juju house and ifa Priests looking for solution and they won't remember foolish things like this they did out of youthful exuberance and guyman acts.

If this story is true, this guy is already under a serious curse but he won't know until after some years.

Life is mysterious oh, be mindful of how you offend people, especially poor, vulnerable people in need.

If you must have sex with her, make sure you take care of her needs and take off her burden so she won't have any reason to ulter negative words against you, guys be careful, sex is not that serious that you should destroy your future with, hmmmm

Are you gullible or you are just pretending not to see what is going on.
Stop deceiving yourself. Which curse? grin.. she didn't travel to seek any help and you know it. grin

4 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by RPG2020(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23
The most painful part is her brother is here on nairaland

..e get money 🤑 ooo
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Sirhush(m): 1:01pm On Jan 23
Coded olosho grin
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by DivinegiftofGod: 2:15pm On Jan 23
You allowed a stranger to sleep with you ? With ordinary nutri milk and bread?

I find this difficult to believe but if it actually true then you yourself are cheap and it looks like that's what you do for a living. I mean... For you to have the mind to go sleep with a stranger. Hmmm

Una dey take risk ooo..
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by HussenAdul: 2:17pm On Jan 23
Person you have not seen or met b4!!
What if he used you for ritual?
God thank your God.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23
Wawelexy:
This isn't funny but I find myself laughing..... Make una no dey visit guys you don't know but una no go gree hear word... Thank God he didn't even kill and harvest your organ... But normally sha, na God go punish that guy for anywhere wey him dey grin
He suppose kill her.....I'm not happy!
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by oladahunsirose4: 2:55pm On Jan 23
Maybe because he didn't fulfill all his promises.Maybe because he didn't fulfill all his promises....
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Wawelexy(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23
Babaibeji2020:

He suppose kill her.....I'm not happy!

Wicked man grin

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by drimzsmoke(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23
abbasajao:
You had sex with him with your empty stomach.
Very pathetic.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Karlifate: 3:18pm On Jan 23
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by LeeSmart: 3:51pm On Jan 23
What even got me angry was wen de lady said the guy coerced her into having sex with him. Like what nonsense is that? this lady is trying blackmail daht young man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.