Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady (88557 Views)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by SavageMaster: 8:16pm On Jan 23
WebOracle:
I made a post on my Facebook about my accommodation issues in school and how I needed help with a new one.

This guy went to my DM and asked me to delete the post, that he’d help me.

Asked me to come to Umuahia from Calabar, I asked for tfare, he asked me to come first with mine, after all na me dey find help.

I traveled down two days later, got to Umuahia only for the guy to tell me to find a place to lodge and he’d join me later because he had to attend to an emergency.😳

I managed to lodge with what I had which was even a deposit and told the hotel receptionist that my host will balance up when he comes.

He came later in the night with “Nutri Milk and Bread”.😡

He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭

4am he took excuse to rush to go for another emergency.

Na so Orjiako Emmanuel Japa from the hotel and left me stranded o.🙆🏽‍♂️

Balance of hotel e nor pay.
Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.
Money for rent e promise e nor give

Blocked me everywhere and left me in more vulnerable and terrible state.😭😡

Nobody treats any human like that no matter what
You don’t ride on people’s desperation to make yourself feel good.

Orjiako Emmanuel is a terrible human and he should be famous by force!!!

Here is his number

He cannot block the whole world!”

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EiZU9md1JwvN4dHLJ9VxCVGprtYNYcqt84HJLJujrynodkeGo1hnXZYyRmWvUHXHl&id=100001866995599&mibextid=2JQ9oc

Sorry.

If you have any issue, reach out to all your family members and relatives offline first, Before reaching out to strangers on Facebook.

I have seen a lady who travelled to another state to meet someone she just started chatting with on Facebook, and she was raped by the same guy.

Why not even talk to God about your need and ask him for direction on what next to do?

What a pity!
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by wengerman: 8:19pm On Jan 23
And she has family and friends that wll see this post on facebook.This girl.has brought great shame to her family. What would she gain by the post. She is better pressing for rape against the guy if she wants him to pay for his sin.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23
If he had helped u with money after the zex, we for not hear anything sha.

He promised to help u after laying down with u and he has refused to honor the pledge. Now u wanna pay him back by denting his image.

Simple and short
Don’t tell us that he forced you abeg
We know ds things

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23
wengerman:
And she has family and friends that wll see this post on facebook.This girl.has brought great shame to her family. What would she gain by the post. She is better pressing for rape against the guy if she wants him to pay for his sin.
She na runz girl. Normally
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Mercisharelove(f): 8:22pm On Jan 23
Runs girls

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23
Kevineleven:
What if he beheaded her in the hotel room and they found her headless body in the morning. make una get sense now these girls,
All these ritual killings and kidnap stories dem still dey mumu dey go. Haba!
That's the fish brain sir, just borrow car and press perfume, speak English, boom 💥
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23
Nicepoker:
That dude sent her 40k. She requested for 150k for her rent. Which the guy told her he will settle the rest. Always get info from both sides. The Werey girl na my friend's neighbor.
shocked
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by themanderon: 8:27pm On Jan 23
Just imagine this generation. Look at her she is not even ashamed to declare this in public. You had sex with a random guy and you are here forming what I don't know. What if he had taken your head? With all the ritual killings going on everywhere these foolish girls are still busy meeting up with strangers and having sex with them. If she had died now people will be typing rip without knowing she fell prey to her her foolishness.
What is it going take for this foolish girls to learn?

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23
ExudeLoveToAll:

This is where her beggy attitude has landed her to. I don't check WhatsApp status anymore, whenever you check you must see a lady begging one thing or the other from people on their contact list, such people are never contented with what they have and the people that surround them.

When ladies learn accountability and responsibility this scenario will never happen again. How many times you heard guys of same age going on social media begging? They are out there struggling and trying to make ends meet. An uncontented child who isn't ok with what she can get around her vicinity (family) will always have issues going forward.
Once you chat a girl he'll next is I'm feeling fine, meaning billing
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23
chikevictor:
Sometimes I wonder why people can be so inmature and senseless, anyway let me reserve my words.
My question is how can you travel all the way from Calabar to Umuahia to meet someone you don't know from Adam just because he made a promise to you and you even agreed with him to pay for a room in a hotel with your money, someone that needs help! . Haba now get sense my dear. You Don fall mugu be that.
That's the bad boys for you, try and be one
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Hassanmaye(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23
Jman06:
He did well. Who knows how many girls have broken his heart in the past after eating his money. The guy most likely took his revenge on you for all the atrocities your gender caused him in the past.
Haha that gender!

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by hooklover: 8:36pm On Jan 23
But d guy buy cokr and bread na.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by stagger: 8:37pm On Jan 23
These women who gamble with their lives. She is lucky her head did not end up in a sacrifice pot.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by malvisguy212: 8:38pm On Jan 23
Wawelexy:
This isn't funny but I find myself laughing..... Make una no dey visit guys you don't know but una no go gree hear word... Thank God he didn't even kill and harvest your organ... But normally sha, na God go punish that guy for anywhere wey him dey grin
the lady should be thankful to God that she is alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Kaytixy: 8:40pm On Jan 23
The babe na olosho period.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Zaheertyler(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23
luminouz:

You are a fucking simp
Lol...I know
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Lemos14: 8:40pm On Jan 23
Nauttyprof:

Please, stop all these. You are justifying the guy as being right. You see the evil of a man lure a female with the pretence of helping her out just to have sex with her. Yet, nothing in your conscience speaks of the evil from this guy instead you crucified the lady. This is evil in itself.

May God help this generation.

What the boy did was wrong but the girl too was very stupid stop trying to make an excuse for her. She is obviously into hookup and she should thank God that she still has her body parts intact. Girls of nowadays are so reluctant to be accountable for their own actions. Be wise and grow up
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by mavick2020: 8:41pm On Jan 23
I can tell that this Girl is dump upstairs. How can you fall for such a cheap crap? I do not subscribe to what the guy did at all but some girls are just too cheap and stupid
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by jojothaiv(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23
Natbrowny:
****He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭****

There is a big problem with this statement.
We tend to always overlook it in long sentences.

That statement is GRAND when making decision on this case.

COERCED?
At the end, the thread is more of a business gone wrong and the said lady is into hookup, got 40k and wanted 150k to sort her accommodation problems up while the nigga wasn't having none of that since agreement is agreement.

It's shameful, she toe this path.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Inobeyourmate: 8:44pm On Jan 23
This girl nah Obonte, another mommy Tracy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Draslo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23
Natbrowny:
****He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭****

There is a big problem with this statement.
We tend to always overlook it in long sentences.

That statement is GRAND when making decision on this case.

COERCED?
Nobody I even asking her if she enjoyed the naks cos whenever a guy is making for free the babe must climax multiple times
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Boldideas: 8:46pm On Jan 23
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 my belle.. Trouble e nor dey finish o.. Make we try dey enjoy abeg.. The only touching thing is that the lady is pretty but without Christ.

A life without Christ, is a life filled with crises!
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Draslo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23
gaby:
Lost for words.

Shame don die since 1902.

You were coerced to travel all the way from Calabar to Abia.

Coerced to "bo pata". Coerced to position and coerced to "judile".

You brain dey pain you.

She's still stupidly advertising her foolishness and at the same time advertising herself for the next "lazy youth" to take advantage of.

Make una dey careful with all these una "dripping boys" wey dey fascinate una abeg oh.

Nutrimilk and Agege Bread....wonderful mix.

Such a cute girl oh.

This is what you get when you chase after "check out his drips" kinda boys.
Someone else will nak her but this time she'll get some cash
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by ozo13(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
I just read the response from the guy and it was obviously transaction gone wrong.
something like coded hookup gone wrong.
Women get mind oo
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Nauttyprof(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23
Lemos14:

What the boy did was wrong but the girl too was very stupid stop trying to make an excuse for her. She is obviously into hookup and she should thank God that she still has her body parts intact. Girls of nowadays are so reluctant to be accountable for their own actions. Be wise and grow up

You should grow up and judge on both sides that's the point. Don't make it a one sided judgement. I would first blame the guy before the lady. The reason is don't trick others because of sex, it has ruined many desitinies.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by RIDOO: 8:52pm On Jan 23
gaby:
Lost for words.

You brain dey pain you.

She's still stupidly advertising her foolishness and at the same time advertising herself for the next "lazy youth" to take advantage of.

Make una dey careful with all these una "dripping boys" wey dey fascinate una abeg oh.

Such a cute girl oh.

Coerced to sleep with a stranger @first night.Her own dey her body.She was not raped now....l beg flush.You were treated the way you presented ur self.As for the naughty guy he will soon meet his Waterloo.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Danzakidakura(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23
Huck up, gone wrong.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by TechCapon(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23
gaby:
Lost for words.

You brain dey pain you.

Such a cute girl oh.

this comment got me laughing and rolling on the floor cheesy
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by hammer567: 9:06pm On Jan 23
U BOTH HAD CONSENTUAL SEX.

THANK GOD U DID NOT CLAIM RAPE.

NO CRIME HERE, JUST NORMAL KPEKUS AND JOHN THOMAS AFFAIRS.

A PLAYA GO ALWAYS TRY TO SCORE.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by lightwind(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23
Who brought this Rubbish from Facebook to nairaland ?

This girl is a complete Ashawo na, the guy paid her 40k for the services
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by DirtyAfonjas: 9:10pm On Jan 23
Nobody heard his own side of the story.
You are a hooker, so he hooked you and shame on you for posting such nonsense online
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by hammer567: 9:11pm On Jan 23

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.