Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady (88478 Views)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by placeofallure(f): 12:55am On Jan 24
gasparpisciotta:
Vulnerable or stupid.

The Facebook profile should spook any right thinking person. A football agent, Nollywood actor, resides in Abuja but asked you to come to Umuahia?

Anyway she has been scammed

Exactly my thoughts. I looked at the fb profile and immediately see scam all over.i don't know why many girls live up to that name - Dumbo! Why?
Anyway, he will reap what he has sown no doubt. Thank God he didn't pluck your vitals.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by theforemost: 1:13am On Jan 24
Nicepoker:
That dude sent her 40k. She requested for 150k for her rent. Which the guy told her he will settle the rest. Always get info from both sides. The Werey girl na my friend's neighbor.

You be the guy orjiakor . It is u
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Tony4000: 1:22am On Jan 24
I jus hope d guy no give u infection join
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by madmelon: 1:39am On Jan 24
Hookup gon wrong...na longa throat do you
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Gerrard59(m): 1:45am On Jan 24
When the men in your family have failed you, this is the end result.

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Hilariousthiago(m): 1:53am On Jan 24
Gerrard59:
When the men in your family have failed you, this is the end result.
you don't let these ladies take responsibility for anything.

3 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Omolego: 2:01am On Jan 24
You gullible. Consider your own faults too.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by BALLOSKI: 3:06am On Jan 24
Dem no de shame talk am again.

She doesn't care who's seeing it.

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by BALLOSKI: 3:07am On Jan 24
Nicepoker:
That dude sent her 40k. She requested for 150k for her rent. Which the guy told her he will settle the rest. Always get info from both sides. The Werey girl na my friend's neighbor.
Orjiakor, here you're.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Ybaby: 4:05am On Jan 24
WebOracle:
I made a post on my Facebook about my accommodation issues in school and how I needed help with a new one.

This guy went to my DM and asked me to delete the post, that he’d help me.

Asked me to come to Umuahia from Calabar, I asked for tfare, he asked me to come first with mine, after all na me dey find help.

I traveled down two days later, got to Umuahia only for the guy to tell me to find a place to lodge and he’d join me later because he had to attend to an emergency.😳

I managed to lodge with what I had which was even a deposit and told the hotel receptionist that my host will balance up when he comes.

He came later in the night with “Nutri Milk and Bread”.😡

He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭

4am he took excuse to rush to go for another emergency.

Na so Orjiako Emmanuel Japa from the hotel and left me stranded o.🙆🏽‍♂️

Balance of hotel e nor pay.
Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.
Money for rent e promise e nor give

Blocked me everywhere and left me in more vulnerable and terrible state.😭😡

Nobody treats any human like that no matter what
You don’t ride on people’s desperation to make yourself feel good.

Orjiako Emmanuel is a terrible human and he should be famous by force!!!

Here is his number

He cannot block the whole world!”

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EiZU9md1JwvN4dHLJ9VxCVGprtYNYcqt84HJLJujrynodkeGo1hnXZYyRmWvUHXHl&id=100001866995599&mibextid=2JQ9oc

FOLLOWING
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by ajani1978(m): 4:16am On Jan 24
Bouncing2:
Wait oh…na u screenshot that Facebook profile?

U sef nor small oh…u even de use iPhone 14 pro dey look for help..

🤔 why do i feel like this is some cooked story!!?
you are correct

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by LockDown69(m): 4:57am On Jan 24
Dumb ass chic grin
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by BluntCrazeMan: 5:05am On Jan 24
WebOracle:
I made a post on my Facebook about my accommodation issues in school and how I needed help with a new one.

Asked me to come to Umuahia from Calabar, I asked for tfare, he asked me to come first with mine, after all na me dey find help.

I traveled down two days later, got to Umuahia only for the guy to tell me to find a place to lodge and he’d join me later because he had to attend to an emergency.😳

I managed to lodge with what I had which was even a deposit and told the hotel receptionist that my host will balance up when he comes.

He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EiZU9md1JwvN4dHLJ9VxCVGprtYNYcqt84HJLJujrynodkeGo1hnXZYyRmWvUHXHl&id=100001866995599&mibextid=2JQ9oc

It's not really that she needed help be the main matter here.

The truth is that,, SHE NO GET BRAIN.

And she doesn't have good friends.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by BluntCrazeMan: 5:09am On Jan 24
Natbrowny:
****He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭****

There is a big problem with this statement.
We tend to always overlook it in long sentences.

That statement is GRAND when making decision on this case.

COERCED?
She better explain how the coercion happened..
She didn't see this as rape oo.

So, what was it?
Lobbied?
Fake promise?
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Danabu(m): 5:21am On Jan 24
WebOracle:

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

Report him for rape. Petition him to the police they will get him and treat hi. Well.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Mirasteel: 5:42am On Jan 24
Unfortunately Nigeria girls will never learn
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Okeoghenerobert: 6:04am On Jan 24
And you are not ashamed to say it out.Are you blaming the guy or you should blame yourself.Somebody you don't know.Nawa for some naija girls o
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:11am On Jan 24
Bouncing2:
Wait oh…na u screenshot that Facebook profile?

U sef nor small oh…u even de use iPhone 14 pro dey look for help..

🤔 why do i feel like this is some cooked story!!?

It is not cooked. I strongly believe so. Some people are just too stupid. Calculate transport fare to and fro and they calculate Hotel Cost…Then she sells her 14 to settle her rent and move on but most greedy and stupid women will travel to North Pole just to get a free penny they didn’t work for.

A very stupid human being.?
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Anaerobi(m): 6:16am On Jan 24
Coolsat:
Not good. He should pay for the services rendered by the desperado

Aunty went for hukup
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Teymanhenry(f): 6:25am On Jan 24
You are lucky he didn't use you for rituals desperate girl
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Elidrisy20: 6:25am On Jan 24
Sorry you hear, take any available bus to Sambisa, I will take care of you
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Machinegun91(m): 6:44am On Jan 24
But truly everyman with a working gbola would like to have a taste this this busty lady's milf including me.

But the guy no try sha
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by AmadorSays: 7:06am On Jan 24
Dey play, this one na just hook-up gone wrong, nothing more. undecided
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Ayharmony99(m): 7:19am On Jan 24
Sharp guy😂
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by WoroSeeWoro(m): 7:25am On Jan 24
Good for you ..when street jam street one must fall..very stewpid set of gyals we have in this country .......

they are all the same mentality olosho brainsless.....@savedday2 help me blast dem

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by iyk007: 7:28am On Jan 24
I found myself laughing sheepishly honestly.. Not that I support this guy ooo but I swear some girls are funny for real.. U are looking for money and still spending the little u have to go and do hook up and u say it's vulnerability?? Make this make sense dear.. It's well but no b every prayer GOD dey answer my dear😂

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by zetel95(m): 7:50am On Jan 24
WebOracle:

Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.

Here is his number

Go and thank your God say he no harvest u for money rit$al. Never in your life try it again, girls no dey learn lesson with all d evil news we Dey hear everyday. If u repeat again u might not be lucky, stay away from runs babes
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Psoul(m): 7:52am On Jan 24
This girl should be ashamed of herself. What kind of flames is this.
I can say that the girl is a very cheap girl.
Just look at her narration and you'll see that she's a cheap girl.

From her post, when the guy asked her to come to Umuahia, she demanded for transport money. This shows that she has bn on romantic chat with the guy, not just for accommodation. That was what gave her the mind to ask for transport fare. Who will ask for transport fare from someone you're going to meet for help?

You went a hotel, deposit money for lodging and hoping that the guy will pay the balance. How will u expect someone coming to help u pay you lodging fee. She already planned they are going to sleep together.

The girl was just angry that the guy did not give her money. She was not angry that the guy had sex with her, just that she was not compensated well.

Many of our women are brainless.

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by offongk(m): 7:56am On Jan 24
Are you aware of the part the guy responded that he gave 40k which was what his have but the gal decided to go to social media for black mail .....ashowo nah ashawo

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Psoul(m): 8:02am On Jan 24
Natbrowny:
****He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭****

COERCED?

Nobody coerced her anything. She already planned having sex with the guy with the intention of getting some financial benefit from the guy.

Women will always claimed they were forced into sex whenever the thing goes wrong.

The girl is a cheap girl with no brain.
Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by GO0dharddick: 8:24am On Jan 24
garriAndsugar:
Ashawo don lose at last

U dey mind the hookup girl looking for more customers?

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by GO0dharddick: 8:25am On Jan 24
Natbrowny:

COERCED?

She's a hookup girl. She's only lamenting because the guy didn't pay her.

Nobody coerced her into anything. The runz girl is looking for people to manipulate and gain emotional sympathy from

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.