Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? (42894 Views)

Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? / I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Elzazzi: 5:10pm On Jan 30
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

So long the lady did not disclose her dirty past to your friend, my advise is for him to forget the marriage. I bet with such information about the lady, he cannot walk with the lady with head held high.

Exactly
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Elzazzi: 5:14pm On Jan 30
BALLOSKI:
You sure say no be you be the "cousin" in this story?

You're in love with a stripper.

I don't know how I'll settle down with someone who has had 3some before and those she did that with even know me and I know them. Think of the look they give your wife when she walks past. Love? Fvck it!

Lol not me though.but Omo na big fvck up sha.. just imagine the disgrace for the guy lol
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Fikkoski: 7:00am On May 04
BolaAThubv:
One of Jesus Christ's most dedicated followers was Mary Magdalene, an ex prostitute. Even that girl you think is clean has a very horrible past somewhere. Is there a girl that doesn't have a skeleton in her cupboard?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Wedding Guest Slammed For "Dancing Too Much"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.