Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? (42859 Views)

Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? / I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Fiscus105(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26
I wish teenagers, most especially girls can learn from this story, often time, recklessly past usually destroy the future, ........but trust girls, it's me that I own my body, I'm free to use it to my fullest enjoyment

A teenager girl should ask herself why her opening cover by hyme?

I think God Almighty doing it for a purpose oo.

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26
John 8
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Uptownerd: 4:00pm On Jan 26
sad
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by takimsipho(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26
Everybody has a past but some kind of past is too much. Former stripper ke. You don't wanna know the kind of things she must have done. It's better he withdraws from marrying her than tomorrow he starts using it against her. My problem with Naija girls is that after yeye life they will still wan marry. Oyinbo stripper dey marry someone in the same industry with her, but Naija girls will do bullshit and still wan marry one innocent guy. If as a lady your body count is higher than mine as a man forget it, I know say that they will want to hide but I will make it a top priority to know if you're serious about settling down. I don't want surprises, or embarrassing gossip about my wife. Abeg I no like insult and Okafor's law.

7 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Quebec91(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26
The past is in the write up, read between the lines next time or stop drinking too much garri
gameova:
It depends on what the past is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by VIKTO83(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26
If nabmenill schedule a meeting with d girl privately. There I'll ask her everything about d striper and call girl stuff and if she own up and I see how genuinely repented she is, i'll there and then FORGIVE her and d wedding goes on. Let me tell u, some of those girls who had survived on d streets have what it takes to survive in marriage especially in this not-getting-better-anytime-soon situation of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by lolu2019: 4:04pm On Jan 26
What if,she is ur sister.past is past, present is present.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by mabea: 4:06pm On Jan 26
There is always a past but it's better when not revealed. The guy may loose trust on her. Personally I will continue with the wedding if other attributes outweigh the past.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by seetomorrow: 4:06pm On Jan 26
gameova:
Not really
But humans are made different so you never can tell

My friend give advice comot for road and stop beating around the bush.

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Lexusgs430: 4:07pm On Jan 26
Some non stripper's wey some of us put for house, have committed worse .........

We are all recycling ourselves........ 🤣😂

Carry the recycle, wey you fit manage......😜

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by itumafriday(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26
Your friend don't need any advice let him advice him self it's a life is a choice any such people are the most decent people to marry if you find the one who genuinely repented.

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by johbara: 4:07pm On Jan 26
In all thy doings ........never make a farm tool ( especially a hoe ) a wife

2 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by netmillionaires(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26
Funnily, he is still contemplating taking her abroad to start life anew. It is in that abroad that she will turn to a full-time Onlyfan actress.

Myrepublic:
Even if this story is not true, things like this happen. I can't marry such and I will not even allow my enemy to marry such a girl.

Which values does that kind of wife get to train your kids with? Such can't respect her husband and the marriage. She will be in your home and still be striping in private appointments with men.

Oga go burn your invitation cards and delete those on your phone. You deserve a better woman. How man struggle to make money finish, marry someone comfortable in using her body to satisfy the sexual urge, of every man who says hi to her for a token?

U dey craze ,abi you high?

7 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by zebszebs: 4:09pm On Jan 26
KingEarnest:
Boss at bolded, even if you are not aware, you will still regret it.
So far you did not marry her a virgin, there is already trouble.

I don't think this marriage thing is for me.

Are you a virgin?

Then why are you expecting to marry one?

H-Y-P for the HYP for the HYPOCRITE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26
The lady should have disclosed such to him since she knew her past has a dent.....

Ofcourse she might have repented, even can give birth to 10 children, train them in a godly way and make them responsible but for the guy to first know her past before her presenting it, is a big issue ...

It is left for the guy to check of she can even give birth, then I think he likes her character, so he can go on if the result appears positive for her to conceive....

Even the Virgin Saint , you might think is the best , can end up having reproductive issues....

All is about God anyway........let him heal of the news and ball on if he can....

2 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by OriginalCEO: 4:10pm On Jan 26
KingEarnest:
Boss at bolded, even if you are not aware, you will still regret it.
So far you did not marry her a virgin, there is already trouble.

I don't think this marriage thing is for me.

See bah, you have said it all.

As long as she no be virgin again, problem ti wa

she may claim 1, or 2 body counts..meanwhile she was collecting it in all holes from multiple men

some of them will still say no fackingg till marriage cos they now want to be celibate lool

2 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by quickee: 4:10pm On Jan 26
Elzazzi:
I will try and make this brief and please ignore the errors.

I was with my close friend yesterday evening. While we were chilling together, a call came in on his phone. it was his cousin that called telling what had happened and also seeking his advice. Now this is what happened, this his cousin has been dating this lady for about a year I think and he has already proposed to her and even took her to his parents and siblings. He also visited the lady family and did some introduction. Now April this year has been chosen for the wedding ceremony proper and a date has been fixed. This is where trouble started.

My friend cousin created a WhatsApp group for his wedding ceremony, he added all his friends and some of his classmates to this group so they can join hands and make his wedding day memorable. He posted his wedding IV to the group and some pictures of him and the lady, one of his old time classmate recognized her and immediately called him for a private meeting for urgent discussions.

He visited him the next day and this guy told him everything about his fiancée. How she used to be a stripper in Lagos clubs years back and how he and his friends had wild 3some with her. She used to base in Lagos as a call girl but relocated to Abuja and that’s where she met my friend cousin. After all these revelation this guy was in deep pain as he had already gone far with the weeding preparations. Of course his old time classmate advised him not to marry her, but this guy loves her so much and he is in a big dilemma of what to do next. As he thinking of leaving the country and go start life with her elsewhere.

Can such past truly be overlooked?

After my friend explained everything to me, I was just short of words but of course I advised he shouldn’t marry her. What advice would you give him in such a situation my fellow Nlanders ?

Many things are involved here.
1. She is hiding her past. That’s very dangerous. A truly repentant stripper must be able to open her past to the person she wants to spend the rest of her life with.
2. Has she given her life to Christ? If yes, then she is a new creature. There is no one born a saint!
3. Love is very strong indeed. But, it must not blindfold his eyes to the reality before him. The journey of marriage is longer than what you can imagine. Let him not make rational decisions because of love alone.
4. Is this the will of God for him? Has he prayed about the issue? What is God saying? She may be very pious and submissive just to get his hand in marriage, but can she truly take the street (stripping) off her character?

I can go on and on to analyze this, but the heart of a man is only know to him. Your friend’s cousin will do whatever pleases him. Na everyone go carry him own cross.

Ire ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Anatolia: 4:10pm On Jan 26
Elzazzi:

I was with my close friend yesterday evening. While we were chilling together, a call came in on his phone. it was his cousin that called telling what had happened and also seeking his advice. Now this is what happened, this his cousin has been dating this lady for about a year I think and he has already proposed to her and even took her to his parents and siblings. He also visited the lady family and did some introduction. Now April this year has been chosen for the wedding ceremony proper and a date has been fixed. This is where trouble started.

My friend cousin created a WhatsApp group for his wedding ceremony, he added all his friends and some of his classmates to this group so they can join hands and make his wedding day memorable. He posted his wedding IV to the group and some pictures of him and the lady, one of his old time classmate recognized her and immediately called him for a private meeting for urgent discussions.

He visited him the next day and this guy told him everything about his fiancée. How she used to be a stripper in Lagos clubs years back and how he and his friends had wild 3some with her. She used to base in Lagos as a call girl but relocated to Abuja and that’s where she met my friend cousin. After all these revelation this guy was in deep pain as he had already gone far with the weeding preparations. Of course his old time classmate advised him not to marry her, but this guy loves her so much and he is in a big dilemma of what to do next. As he thinking of leaving the country and go start life with her elsewhere.

After my friend explained everything to me, I was just short of words but of course I advised he shouldn’t marry her. What advice would you give him in such a situation my fellow Nlanders ?

The past can be overlooked in this case because he really loves her. Love covers a multitude of sin. If she was giving him a lot of trouble, then he can let her go but that is not the case here.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Pecoleee345: 4:11pm On Jan 26
iLegendd:
The rule is:

A woman's past is the most important thing to a man.

A man's future is the most important thing to a woman.

Whoever goes against this will regret. If you marry a man with no future, you'll regret as a woman. If you marry a woman with a terrible past that you're already aware of, it will haunt you for life and you'll regret marrying her.

Golden words.........King Solomon

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:11pm On Jan 26
Elzazzi:

Hmm you are right
Is the lady aware that her past-life had been known?
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by OriginalCEO: 4:12pm On Jan 26
mabea:
There is always a past but it's better when not revealed. The guy may loose trust on her. Personally I will continue with the wedding if other attributes outweigh the past.

these days, they all have a past.

met one yesterday and she is already listing her exes and what they did to her nawa o.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Yuri141: 4:13pm On Jan 26
lolu2019:
What if,she is ur sister.past is past, present is present.

The bolded isnt necessary. Sister or no sister she will face the consequences of her deliberate life choices. If the man dosent want then you cant force him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Wallade(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26
Elzazzi:

Now he knows her past and of he is willing to let it slide, that is fine and it is better for them to relocate out of the country to avoid gossips and undue interference.

Big ups to the guy. However, he needs to discuss his findings with his wife to be, give her an opportunity to confess or see her reaction upon putting the findings to her.

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by dejolly(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26
This situation is very daisy. Everything depends on individual. The guy loves her then he should ask her to tell him the truth. If she’s remorseful and sound repentant then that can be overlooked but as for me, I can’t copy with such past because it will always drag me back anytime I remember.

What you don’t know will will remain unknown. After all, most house wives today have terrible past that is unknown to the men.

If he feels he can copy with her past then he can go ahead or otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by aribisala0(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26
Elzazzi:

In this situation can such past truly be overlooked?
Yes
The bible says......
I am.not sure let me check
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by seetomorrow: 4:16pm On Jan 26
Elzazzi:

See......basically and emphatically that past will definitely hunt that guy down. As long as he had gotten little knowledge of the hidden truth, one way or the other that truth will hunt down. If he like let him travel far away to Bahamas, it will come calling, subconsciously it will affect that marriage. But if he had no idea about this, I put it to you things might not fall out.
You see this life and human nature are 2 funny things, as long as the news has entered into his head, one way or the other it will not go well

2 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by lolu2019: 4:17pm On Jan 26
Yuri141:

The bolded isnt necessary. Sister or no sister she will face the consequences of her deliberate life choices. If the man dosent want then you cant force him.
I am not forcing anyone.that's my one cent.i don't just type shit.i am talking from experience.what if,the girl is rich and the guy is poor.Men always acting too proud when they have small change.just let it go and marry her.

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Germi9: 4:17pm On Jan 26
The past is the past

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by ekelebeXstunner: 4:18pm On Jan 26
The idiot moderators don attach another stupid picture to the story. Which one is future, past and present again? Stark illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by NoToPile: 4:18pm On Jan 26
Read this story before.

2 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Amumaigwe: 4:18pm On Jan 26
gameova:
It depends on what the past is

Are you not literate enough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! / Blessing Bili: Lady To Marry Man She Asked Out On Facebook Page / Nairaland Post-your-best-pics-of-you Season3 (independence Version15.0)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.