Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? (42656 Views)

Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? / I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Goodzinny: 6:19am On Jan 27
The guy also has a past. If he leaves her, she will still marry and still be happy.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by barrysome001: 6:25am On Jan 27
JessicaRabbit:
My dear, in the grand theater of relationships, honesty is the leading lady, and it seems she's been backstage for quite a while.

"Your friend's cousin" is faced with quite the Shakespearean dilemma, a tragic tale of past indiscretions surfacing on the eve of matrimonial bliss. Now, my friend, while people can evolve and change, transparency is key. If a partner hides a history as colorful as a disco ball, it raises questions about the foundation of trust.

Sure, everyone has a past, but keeping it a secret until the eleventh hour is a tad dramatic, don't you think? My advice? Open the curtains, let the truth take a bow, and then decide if the leading lady deserves a standing ovation or a polite exit. After all, a marriage built on trust and mutual understanding is far more likely to weather life's storms than one shrouded in secrecy and uncertainty. 🎭💔
Best comment
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Friend22(m): 6:59am On Jan 27
malaria:
This is one reason why you open up to your future partner about you. If he or she is matured enough tohandle it then nothing can break you people. Once you start hearing stories from outsiders, problem don start be that .Marriage is not a child's play . The groom should question the lady, every angel had a past and every devil was once an angel . No one is perfect .

This is why we always advise ladies of today, being reserved and waiting till marriage is their best bet, but No! says the confused feminist.
In the game sexual gratification women have more to lose.
This is a fact most people will argue.

No matter how self righteous a man is, he won't trust such lady with such horrible sexual past.
Stripper is worst and going as far as being slept with by not one,but two men at the same time is a sexual scar that can not heal or be cured with marriage.
Sex is way deeper than people think for women.

If he insist on going ahead, he stands more risk in the future, because women with such past have more tendency to replicate what they did in the past except in very few cases.

My advice would be that the guy calls off the marriage since the lady did not reveal such past to him, which requires transparency.

Ladies should better seek marriage than be fooled by what some dubious men promise through dating.

Sex is a big deal

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Uchesis: 7:40am On Jan 27
SkengRay:
Dammmn Wisdom no go kill you boss

Which yeye wisdom?

A woman can cheat on you and you won't find out for decades

Many men are currently training children that are not biologically theirs, and they may never know.

And these are women with beautiful pasts (or so you think).

I dare the person you quoted to clone his wife's/girlfriend's whatsapp or facebook chats. Him go fear women. That was how my bro caught his babe of over 4 years

If you want to live long, don't trust any woman.

And no carry woman matter for head like gala.

Na the real words of wisdom be that.

With women, pray for the best, and also expect the worst

Period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by CorrectionFLuid: 7:48am On Jan 27
malaria:

English is not difficult to understand ..so.understand my write up before quoting me

When witless nairalanders are caught slipping, they claim sarcasm, or comprehension issues.

You not different. Typical as can be. Run along bozo.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Tiopii: 8:04am On Jan 27
malaria:
This is one reason why you open up to your future partner about you. If he or she is matured enough tohandle it then nothing can break you people. Once you start hearing stories from outsiders, problem don start be that .Marriage is not a child's play . The groom should question the lady, every angel had a past and every devil was once an angel . No one is perfect .

There's nothing like being matured to handle anybody's past, if she had some respect for herself she won't be in the situation, the man has nothing to be matured bout.

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Coolgent(m): 8:40am On Jan 27
Elzazzi:
I will try and make this brief and please ignore the errors.

I was with my close friend yesterday evening. While we were chilling together, a call came in on his phone. it was his cousin that called telling what had happened and also seeking his advice. Now this is what happened, this his cousin has been dating this lady for about a year I think and he has already proposed to her and even took her to his parents and siblings. He also visited the lady family and did some introduction. Now April this year has been chosen for the wedding ceremony proper and a date has been fixed. This is where trouble started.

My friend cousin created a WhatsApp group for his wedding ceremony, he added all his friends and some of his classmates to this group so they can join hands and make his wedding day memorable. He posted his wedding IV to the group and some pictures of him and the lady, one of his old time classmate recognized her and immediately called him for a private meeting for urgent discussions.

He visited him the next day and this guy told him everything about his fiancée. How she used to be a stripper in Lagos clubs years back and how he and his friends had wild 3some with her. She used to base in Lagos as a call girl but relocated to Abuja and that’s where she met my friend cousin. After all these revelation this guy was in deep pain as he had already gone far with the weeding preparations. Of course his old time classmate advised him not to marry her, but this guy loves her so much and he is in a big dilemma of what to do next. As he thinking of leaving the country and go start life with her elsewhere.

Can such past truly be overlooked?

After my friend explained everything to me, I was just short of words but of course I advised he shouldn’t marry her. What advice would you give him in such a situation my fellow Nlanders ?

First thing first...
Your friend should firstly engage on one on one discussion with the lady regarding this revelation, because some friends can be devilish!
If she testified and she truly repent then go ahead with the wedding especially if she posses all the qualities you are craving for.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by ManAustin(m): 8:43am On Jan 27
Hmm, this is really a hard one. In as much as the lady in question ought to have told her fiance about this ugly pass, she may not have seen it necessary and besides it is too ugly, shameful and embarrassing to tell.

Never would she had known that someday she would have to deal with it.

Change is constant, has the guy prayed about it? Who knows she might even the right partner for him. If the lady should tell you why she had to take up such job, you might see reason with her. People are going through a lot with no one to advise or help them.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Powerdav: 11:15am On Jan 27
Nobody is perfect, as for me, as long as she told him about her past, she's good to go. Even in the church you have to confess your sin for you to be 8 bornagain
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Powerdav: 11:16am On Jan 27
Nobody is perfect, as for me, as long as she told him about her past, she's good to go. Even in the church you have to confess your sin for you to be bornagain
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by SkengRay: 11:19am On Jan 27
Uchesis:

Which yeye wisdom?

A woman can cheat on you and you won't find out for decades

Many men are currently training children that are not biologically theirs, and they may never know.

And these are women with beautiful pasts (or so you think).

I dare the person you quoted to clone his wife's/girlfriend's whatsapp or facebook chats. Him go fear women. That was how my bro caught his babe of over 4 years

If you want to live long, don't trust any woman.

And no carry woman matter for head like gala.

Na the real words of wisdom be that.

With women, pray for the best, and also expect the worst

Period.
Egbon Na true talk you yarn o. No Trust Woman, Dem fit Switch character Any time
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by josephevergreen(m): 11:45am On Jan 27
As a young promising man such women re not healthy for you ..Note she will be the mother of your kids .. which dignity and value does she has to train them... show them how to slay!😭
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by netmillionaires(m): 12:06pm On Jan 27
Lol... True taljk

NEUDUDE:

I tell you. Tomorrow we will hear she divorced me in the abroad after all i have done for her. Read proverbs well, women will be the ruin of many men such a pity grin
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Trevor10: 12:31pm On Jan 27
A mans value is in his future i.e ability to provide and protect while a woman's value is in her past i.e sexual history/purity. This has always been the standard because the man's future determines the woman's future and the woman's future determines the man's future. As unclear as this may sound it remains the truth. A woman is affected emotionally by the number of guys she has slept with, a woman who has had multiple partners find it hard to pair bond and will always be unsatisfied in her marriage. A woman with a bad sexual history has created a composite man in her head, a fantasy that no man on earth can live up to. Additionally, sex is different for men and women, it is mostly for physical gratification for men while it is both physical and emotional for women which is why most married women can still be easily accessed by their exes, this is also why a woman can't sleep with a guy for long without getting emotionally attached to him. Men are wired to be logical while women are wired to be emotional. Once a woman has slept with a guy before it will take sheer discipline on her path not to go down with him again whenever she gets married. In conclusion, the higher the number of men she has been with the higher the emotional baggage she comes with even if she stays faithful all through the course of the marriage which I strongly doubt because humans hardly change. A person who has been sexually indisciplined in the past can't become sexually disciplined overnight. This advice is also applicable to women if you see a guy who is sexually indisciplined don't expect him to change after marriage.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27
eepeepook:
1. Fake story.

2. If real, the guy would marry her. Out of sight equals out of mind. If presented evidence, he would still push it aside as her past deeds. He may use it against her in future, as far as ten years into the marriage.

3. Wetin dey sweet una about posting lies here? Una no get better thing to do for real life?
You sounded like your Monika.... just like your Monika, your expression is meaningless, baseless and useless, that could be an indication that what you have inside your head is AKAMU weh resemble Brain.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Trevor10: 12:58pm On Jan 27
I understand your point by saying it's illogical but sadly enough that's the truth. Modernization brought about a lot of decadence that's altered a lot of tradition. In the past before a man marries a woman his family will do an underground findings to know the type of life the girl is living and has lived, the opposite of it is that the family of the lady will ask what the guy what he does for a living to know if he's able to provide for their daughter. The lady's father can go further to assess the guy's values to know if he's able to guide his daughter properly. Our ancestors even though they weren't as educated and exposed as us knew this things and that made their society morally inclined. Furthermore, a man's value is in his future because his ability to provide determines the future of the whole family and a woman's value is in her past because her past determines her the amount of emotional baggage she is coming with, her satisfaction which includes sexual satisfaction in the marriage. I have heard a woman confess live that her husband's manhood is small compared to what she's used to and for that reason she is looking for a man with a manhood that's about the size she's used to. Lastly, a woman who is sexually disciplined has a lot of values which she would instill in her offsprings.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by jesmond3945: 12:59pm On Jan 27
Elzazzi:

So because I no get work i go post this kind thing here ? I would have post the Wedding IV but the guy hasn’t confronted the lady yet and he’s still pondering on what action he will take next. It’s funny as you said it’s fake as if such things don’t happen. Well it doesn’t matter if you believe or not. I only posted so others can learn, especially ladies
let the girl confess. If not he should cancel the wedding
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Fredfr33zy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27
Someone who has once been a stripper and a call girl has a probability of leaving him when they arrive in this new country. The babe is already smart "streetwise"

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Anatolia: 2:26pm On Jan 27
Zeebuy:

Lollzzzzz.....you guys dish out advise you'll never take

Remember Rahab, the prostitute in the Bible. She repented and became the ancestor of Jesus. The past is only important when we still do things related to the past.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by TYCO77: 2:34pm On Jan 27
gameova:
Not really
But humans are made different so you never can tell
[color=#000099][/color]

As he is not a clairvoyant what do you expect him to do?
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by TYCO77: 2:48pm On Jan 27
[color=#000099][/color]
Elzazzi:

I was with my close friend yesterday evening. While we were chilling together, a call came in on his phone. it was his cousin that called telling what had happened and also seeking his advice. Now this is what happened, this his cousin has been dating this lady for about a year I think and he has already proposed to her and even took her to his parents and siblings. He also visited the lady family and did some introduction. Now April this year has been chosen for the wedding ceremony proper and a date has been fixed. This is where trouble started.

My friend cousin created a WhatsApp group for his wedding ceremony, he added all his friends and some of his classmates to this group so they can join hands and make his wedding day memorable. He posted his wedding IV to the group and some pictures of him and the lady, one of his old time classmate recognized her and immediately called him for a private meeting for urgent discussions.

He visited him the next day and this guy told him everything about his fiancée. How she used to be a stripper in Lagos clubs years back and how he and his friends had wild 3some with her. She used to base in Lagos as a call girl but relocated to Abuja and that’s where she met my friend cousin. After all these revelation this guy was in deep pain as he had already gone far with the weeding preparations. Of course his old time classmate advised him not to marry her, but this guy loves her so much and he is in a big dilemma of what to do next. As he thinking of leaving the country and go start life with her elsewhere.

After my friend explained everything to me, I was just short of words but of course I advised he shouldn’t marry her. What advice would you give him in such a situation my fellow Nlanders ?

So long the lady did not disclose her dirty past to your friend, my advise is for him to forget the marriage. I bet with such information about the lady, he cannot walk with the lady with head held high.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:18pm On Jan 27
Pinicop:

I would say it if it's my father that will marry her.

Good for you then.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Suyivincent: 3:29pm On Jan 27
Knowing someone dark secrets before marriage is dangerous, it will be a scar in the mind of the man and it wont be healthy for the marriage , is better he let her go , don't marry out of the name have gone far, even if you guys has joined together and u see what can jeopardize the future is better you remove your hand , the earlier is better , if you pull out now is not a divorce.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Lacash: 3:39pm On Jan 27
Elzazzi:

Everyone has a deep rough past, and don’t forget one man food is a deadly poison to another💯

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by marvrick: 4:28pm On Jan 27
Elzazzi:

Ehn ehn? So your friend is feeling bad that his fiancee had the best time if her life when she was young. What about him? Did he remain a nerd all those years? He should forget that shit and marry her.

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Simonsmg: 5:40pm On Jan 27
It doesn’t matter what she was before but what matter most is who she’s now ! Where I meet you is the beginning of my journey with you . True love overlook everything, we all have made mistakes in one way or the other !! If she have changed and he love her let him marry her , she will forever adore him and they will live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by occfx: 7:57pm On Jan 27
Elzazzi:

God loves the guy.... Avoid a hookup girl by all means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by malaria(f): 9:09pm On Jan 27
CorrectionFLuid:

When witless nairalanders are caught slipping, they claim sarcasm, or comprehension issues.

You not different. Typical as can be. Run along bozo.
Fifty naira condom.would have prevented your existence.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by CorrectionFLuid: 9:14pm On Jan 27
malaria:

Fifty naira condom.would have prevented your existence.

No style, no difference, no wit. Same words that's been repeated a million times. Zero sign of intelligence.
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Obnoxious2001(m): 9:17am On Jan 29
Nobody dey talk about him friend grin
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Obierika(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30
muller101:
This kind of case can't be overlooked. The guy will spend the rest of his life with her harboring a feeling of guilt towards her. A day will come which the lady will provoke the guy I am telling you that will be the end of such union. All secretes will be exposed.

You are correct , the guy will feel like he was forced to buy an inferior product if he goes on to marry her and later finds out
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Elzazzi: 5:10pm On Jan 30
marvrick:

Ehn ehn? So your friend is feeling bad that his fiancee had the best time if her life when she was young. What about him? Did he remain a nerd all those years? He should forget that shit and marry her.

Lol indeed. If you can marry such a lady that doesn’t mean others can. And you must know that a man and woman aren’t the same sexually

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Man / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.