Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life (54892 Views)

I Made This Chicken And Chips. Rate Me! (pics Ins.) / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / Between Live Chicken and a Frozen One, Which One Is More Economical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by AngelicBeing: 6:15pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem.

The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint. Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta. Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious.

I think I am officially done eating out. It’s official. Am done.
Hian shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Dminister(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01
Una still dey do soda? Abi e never reach una side?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:15pm On Feb 01
Truckpusher:
Waffle be like mortar pestle. cheesy
lol bro you still alive ? Greetings

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by mariahAngel(f): 6:16pm On Feb 01
CorrectionFLuid:

You dey always type rubbish.

Guy! No be me dey do you. gringrin

You'll be alright though. Just hang in there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Elsueno: 6:17pm On Feb 01
uuzba:

Why not buy the ingredients and make it at home?
All these crispy chicken and fish was breaking my head one time.
I just checked internet for the recipe of Crispy Fish (fish fingers).
Very simply.
-flour
-egg
-bread crumbs
-fish (or chicken or whatever meat).
Mix this and that, fry it and eat.
That's all. My long-throat ended. I now know how to make it.

Abi woh, all these burger, shawarma, smothie etc dey usually chop my money, naso I vex enter YouTube, Come discover the only thing lacking for house to make na the pita bread & some small stuffs.

Naso, nowadays I just make those things myself, I even learned how to make my own Bama(Mayonnaise)....

Mehn, these eatries dey cash out seriously woh chai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:17pm On Feb 01
SIRTee15:

U complained of UK, U complained of western country.
Now u complaining of lekki.
What's next? Complain of iragbiji when U finally relocate to your village.

Besides u of all people should know that's not a healthy food.
If U can't eat natural foods in naija, then your relocation back home is a waste.
i do eat natural foods though. This is a one off

3 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by mariahAngel(f): 6:18pm On Feb 01
Konquest:

@Mariahangel,

Even without ever tasting your foods, from the uploaded pictures of the delicacies you've been cooking over the last few years, it seems you're indeed a very good cook, and you're already monetizing what you do as well.

I am a good cook, but not all the pictures I upload on the threads I create are mine.
I do indicate that.

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
My people I am tired of this fake lekki life. I Dey move go alapere ketu go rest. This fake lekki life has wound my bank akant but that’s not even the problem.

The problem is that the food no Dey ever sweet. The food is always overpriced and rubbish. Tastes like something an amateur cooked. Anyway this particular one which is waffles and chicken is from a joint. Total is 7500. 2 chickens waffle and Fanta. Total waste. Taste bland and dry and tedious.

Official na when you ready to cook indoors or you babe help out occasionally.

Battling same, cooking is not my thing though. Eating out comes with its own share challenges.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:19pm On Feb 01
dazzlingd:

You are in Nigeria eating waffle. Does that make sense really.
Living in the Us, I am already tired of these foods. These foods you carry for head for Nigeria cost between 8 to 15 dollars or more. To get proper Jollof rice or Amala with Nigeria stew may cost me up to 30 to 50 dollars.
So why would someone in Nigeria, with access to Amala, pounded yam, jollof rice and the rest go and buy waffle and other ridiculous foreign foods?? What exactly is your problem?
bro trust me this waffle thing is a one off experiment. Na eba and efo riro get me

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:22pm On Feb 01
overseasnbeyond:
Why are you thinking you overspend?

The same chicken and waffle you had for about $4, I just paid $13.19 with no drink @https://www.lizardsthicket.com/food-menus/

That is how we do it every morning here

ehn now but minimum wage here is 30k a month thsts 20 dollars a month

4 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:24pm On Feb 01
LordReed:

Dry waffles?! No gravy or sauce or syrup?! E bi like elewon food. Bwahahahahaha!

7.5k for this nonsense? Chisos! Make I start food business abeg.
hehe but look well na, the syrup is in that metal cup

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Lagosianswag: 6:25pm On Feb 01
The person that discovered fried chicken 🍗 deserves a Nobel prize. 👍
There's nothing more delicious than a crunchy chicken 🍗🤤 😋

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by jaxxy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 01
When I eat an expensive and yet underwhelming food, I go back to my local foods or try a less expensive place or get the recipe again prepare it at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by toujurs: 6:27pm On Feb 01
2 cruchy chicken and waffles for 7500, and you are complaining. Oga you be thief. Please relocate to ikorodu, that's where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by CockPit: 6:28pm On Feb 01
mariahAngel:

Wow! Your wife is really trying o! 😃

You're in food paradise.😄

Now I am in trouble. I have to watch my weight and eat less food according to my doctor in other to live longer.

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

The chicken big o. And the Fanta must have been imported from Canada. It wouldn't be a made in Nigeria Fanta at that price. And a Fine lady must have been the one that attended to you plus they switch on the Air Con for your maximum comfort to dry the sweat off your body. They also switch on the TV for your viewing pleasure even though the remote they their hand. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:31pm On Feb 01
mariahAngel:

Why not learn how to cook for yourself naa?
It's interesting and fun o. cheesy

Like waffles for example; they're pretty easy to make.
YouTube is there to help you.
ahhh Mariah walahi talahi it's too hot to be cooking in this country. The weather is hot enough as it is. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:32pm On Feb 01
TruthsFM:
lol you funny no be small. Gbegiri is a fine soup now.
i go try am one day. I like ewedu though. And efo riro

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Olatara(f): 6:36pm On Feb 01
sukkot:

No syrup?
I don't even like waffles and chicken.

Why not just waffles, just like pancakes.

We can spoil things in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:36pm On Feb 01
Xosh:

But they're recognized as world class chefs.

How re you suk?
osimhen is recognised as world class but we still dey wait make he tear net with ball. Maybe tomorrow sha he will destroy Angola for us

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Xosh: 6:40pm On Feb 01
sukkot:
osimhen is recognised as world class but we still dey wait make he tear net with ball. Maybe tomorrow sha he will destroy Angola for us
I see the Nigerians conceding 2 goals to the Angolans.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:42pm On Feb 01
Konquest:

Whoa! Sukkot, how's your week going?

Indeed, it was 2,000 plus back in 2018. I like looking out for some online customer reviews before ordering for things or visiting physical eateries and more... and this strategy has always helped me to avoid getting poor service delivery and save cost!

Yes! I later spotted it and have updated my original post to you. Just a quick question below.

Was it maple syrup that you got OR some other syrup substitute like honey?

Nice your topic made it to the FP. A lot of folks are giving fantastic feedback here on cost savings and more.

yeah it's a good season for me. I need to go play the lottery. Lol. Now with the syrup I gotta he honest with you the waffle was sweet enough as it was and the syrup would have been sweetness overkill. I mean sweet as in sugary not sweet as in the food was great. So I didn't touch the syrup. To be honest with you it was just a wrong choice for me. It was an experiment went wrong. I rather have Amala and ewedu for breakfast

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Olatara(f): 6:45pm On Feb 01
chopnaira:
Nigerians always wanting to feel among. Now they are eating waffle with deep fried breaded chicken for exorbitant price 🤣
Very strong waffles with strong chicken for breakfast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Mirasteel: 6:47pm On Feb 01
This is too pricey now.
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:47pm On Feb 01
Asswipemod:

Akantbalance lo je ko ma buga bai bai. Naira to Cefas...........
ilu ti le. Naira ti baje .

2 Likes

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by Olatara(f): 6:48pm On Feb 01
Fryx:

You can never see me ordering that type of chicken. I don’t know who bring the idea that dabbling unseasoned chicken inside seasoned flour is ok. Very tasteless rubbish. They will even say is crunchy. Something that only the flour is crunchy oh.

Marinate chicken and fry the hell out of it to super crunchyness, you are there giving me bland meat with seasoned dried flour to eat.
Some Chinese will add soy sauce to taste and for finishing will add small honey or syrup

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:52pm On Feb 01
Konquest:

@mariahAngel,

Even without ever tasting your foods, from the uploaded pictures of the delicacies you've been cooking over the last few years, it seems to me you're indeed a very good cook, and you're already monetizing what you do as well.
Once I sense a tinge of chicken seasoning cubes, bay leaves, and thyme in my food, I'm good to go!

So, my friend @Sukkot would def like most of your colorful meals and pastries as well.

oh yes I would definitely enjoy Mariahs meals. Cooked with love and patience lol

1 Like

Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:53pm On Feb 01
AngelicBeing:
Hian shocked
hehe bro you dey enjoy my pain and suffering lmao
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:54pm On Feb 01
Dminister:
Una still dey do soda? Abi e never reach una side?
diabetes ?
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by ufuosman(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01
Una get money oh 🤦🏾
Re: Chicken And Waffles For 7500. Pics Included. Fake Lekki Life by sukkot: 6:58pm On Feb 01
toujurs:
2 cruchy chicken and waffles for 7500, and you are complaining. Oga you be thief. Please relocate to ikorodu, that's where you belong.
its not the price bro. The food is trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Basket Of Tomatoes I Bought For N1,500 - Ogun State. / Python Killed By My Hunter Neighbour / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.