Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? (6970 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / Why Did Jesus Die? / Why All Christians Must Think Deeply As Far As The Qur'an Is Concerned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 9:11am On Feb 08
honesttalk21:
What's fear got to do with all this? Time is limited Mr.

Got the translation straight from my phone but doubt it is Google's. See Google's.
https://translate.google.com/?sl=ar&tl=en&text=%D8%AD%D9%8E%D8%AF%D9%91%D9%8E%D8%AB%D9%8E%D9%86%D9%8E%D8%A7%20%D9%85%D9%8F%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8E%D9%89%D8%8C%20%D9%82%D9%8E%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8E%E2%80%8F%3A%E2%80%8F%20%D8%AD%D9%8E%D8%AF%D9%91%D9%8E%D8%AB%D9%8E%D9%86%D9%8E%D8%A7%20%D9%88%D9%8F%D9%87%D9%8E%D9%8A%D9%92%D8%A8%D9%8C%D8%8C%20%D9%82%D9%8E%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8E%E2%80%8F%3A%E2%80%8F%20%D8%AD%D9%8E%D8%AF%D9%91%D9%8E%D8%AB%D9%8E%D9%86%D9%8E%D8%A7%20%D8%B3%D9%8F%D9%87%D9%8E%D9%8A%D9%92%D9%84%D9%8C%D8%8C%20%D8%B9%D9%8E%D9%86%D9%92%20%D8%A3%D9%8E%D8%A8%D9%90%D9%8A%D9%87%D9%90%D8%8C%20%D8%B9%D9%8E%D9%86%D9%92%20%D8%A3%D9%8E%D8%A8%D9%90%D9%8A%20%D9%87%D9%8F%D8%B1%D9%8E%D9%8A%D9%92%D8%B1%D9%8E%D8%A9%D9%8E%D8%8C%20%D8%B9%D9%8E%D9%86%D9%90%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%91%D9%8E%D8%A8%D9%90%D9%8A%D9%91%D9%90%20%D8%B5%D9%84%D9%89%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87%20%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%87%20%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%84%D9%85%20%D9%82%D9%8E%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8E%E2%80%8F%3A%E2%80%8F%20%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8E%20%D8%AA%D9%8E%D8%A8%D9%8E%D8%A7%D8%BA%D9%8E%D8%B6%D9%8F%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%8C%20%D9%88%D9%8E%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8E%20%D8%AA%D9%8E%D9%86%D9%8E%D8%A7%D9%81%D9%8E%D8%B3%D9%8F%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%8C%20%D9%88%D9%8E%D9%83%D9%8F%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8F%D9%88%D8%A7%20%D8%B9%D9%90%D8%A8%D9%8E%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8E%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87%D9%90%20%D8%A5%D9%90%D8%AE%D9%92%D9%88%D9%8E%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8B%D8%A7%E2%80%8F&op=translate
So you went to look for a ficticious website that translate Abd to servant.

It's okay. Islam is known for that
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by honesttalk21: 9:52am On Feb 08
TenQ:

So you went to look for a ficticious website that translate Abd to servant.

It's okay. Islam is known for that

Google Translate is fictitious?

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا سُهَيْلٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ‏:‏ لاَ تَبَاغَضُوا، وَلاَ تَنَافَسُوا، وَكُونُوا عِبَادَ اللهِ إِخْوَانًا‏

The best option is you copy the Arabic text from Sunnah.com and do a translation elsewhere don't use the one on Sunnah.com

At this point I see our continuing discussions as useless as you are so used to telling lies you are unable to appreciate truth.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 9:58am On Feb 08
TenQ:

Sarah (Abraham's wife) gave Hagar her slave girl to Abraham.

David was condemned by God
Solomon was condemned by God

Moses, Jacob and Isaac only you know where you got your facts from

Did Allah ever condemn Mohammed for having sex with Mary the Copt?

Qur'an (66:1-5) -
"O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which Allah has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives?... Allah has already ordained for you, the dissolution of your oaths "

Why did he promise his wives not to have sex with Mary the Copt again?

Why did christian like lies eehn
Abraham sleep with his wife slaves
Jacob sleep with two slaves of her wives
Leah has several children, hoping that Jacob will love her more, Rachel doesn’t have children, Rachel gives Bilhah to Jacob to get children to her name (That’s how people looked at it at that time, the handmaid’s children were credited to the wife), Leah, got into the competition, and gave Zilpah to Jacob as a concubine, and eventually, you had the 12 sons of Jacob, who was also called Israel. So tell me or is it the Solomon or David's you want to talk about or Moses who instructed his men to keep only virgin girls to themselves

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 10:13am On Feb 08
Expanse2020:

Why did christian like lies eehn
Abraham sleep with his wife slaves
Jacob sleep with two slaves of her wives
Leah has several children, hoping that Jacob will love her more, Rachel doesn’t have children, Rachel gives Bilhah to Jacob to get children to her name (That’s how people looked at it at that time, the handmaid’s children were credited to the wife), Leah, got into the competition, and gave Zilpah to Jacob as a concubine, and eventually, you had the 12 sons of Jacob, who was also called Israel. So tell me or is it the Solomon or David's you want to talk about or Moses who instructed his men to keep only virgin girls to themselves
Mohammed was caught by his wife having sex with her house girl on her own bed!

Shameless!

Compare with (according to you)
Rachel gives Bilhah to Jacob to get children to her name

or

Leah , got into the competition, and gave Zilpah to Jacob as a concubine,

Unlike the one who committed ADULTERY (illegal sex) with his wives slave girl without consent AND was caught by his wife naked having sex with her slave.
Of course Allah justifies the despicable act as it was important to get verses inside the Qur'an!

Even the all your examples above was before the Law was Given. At that time (see the Yellow highlights) there was no law given by which men can live by.
At the time of Mohammed, several prophets have come from God and their is a law called Adultery!

Shameless adulterous man calling himself a prophet!

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 10:45am On Feb 08
honesttalk21:

Google Translate is fictitious?

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، قَالَ‏:‏ حَدَّثَنَا سُهَيْلٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ‏:‏ لاَ تَبَاغَضُوا، وَلاَ تَنَافَسُوا، وَكُونُوا عِبَادَ اللهِ إِخْوَانًا‏

The best option is you copy the Arabic text from Sunnah.com and do a translation elsewhere don't use the one on Sunnah.com

At this point I see our continuing discussions as useless as you are so used to telling lies you are unable to appreciate truth.
The scholars of sunnah.com are ignorant dummies.

Qur'anx.com are also dummies

Sahih Bukhari Hadith 2925
Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 176
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews until some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O `Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding
behind me; so kill him.'"

https://www.iium.edu.my/deed/hadith/

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight wi the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'

https://www.islamicity.org/hadith/

Sahih al-Bukhari 2925 (Book 56, Hadith 138) #2798
Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar: Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Messenger ﷺ said, "You (ie Muslims) will fight with the Jews until some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (ie slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him'."

According to you, ALL these Your scholars are all wrong because they don't know Arabic.

Unfortunately, when I use Google translate for you, you will complain that it cannot be accurate
See your life outside!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 1:10pm On Feb 08
Expanse2020:

Who brought religion to enslave African Christianity
Bible or Gun
Forcing thousands of people to Atlantic ocean
Taking people as slavery objects to England as a way of colonizing in the name of your religion

You can read more how your religion enslave ppl...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/history/slavery_1.shtml

Show any country in Africa that was forced to become Christian. Just one.
Why did the north Nigeria remain Muslim after colonisation and slavery by the British.
Why did most french colonies in Africa remain Muslim during slavery and after colonialism and slavery- mali, Senegal, guinea.
Why didn't the French forced them to become Christian.

This guy didn't even read what he brought here olodo
The article said people who ended slavery were CHRISTIANS. THE ABOLITION MOVEMENT TO END SLAVERY WAS LED BY CHRISTIANS.
read the article, it's there. And I hope u won't shout BBC propaganda since U brought it here.

Muslims invaders forced the north African population into islam. First they used the sword, if that didn't work next was the jizah tax on non Muslims, the burden of the tax forced a lot of Christians to become Muslims to avoid paying the tax.

In case I don't know, the forceful spread of islam in the north African region led to the 2nd migration of people deep into sub Sahara Africa in the 9th and 10th century AD.
That's where people like oduduwa and his entourage to ife, bilikisu sungbo of ijebu ode all came from. They were people who were forced to migrate into forest Africa to avoid the oppression of the islamic caliphate.

Learn your history boy. Learn. Don't come to me with some fake history and think it will pass. I will chew and roast u.
The problem with U black African Muslim is that U are so enmeshed into islamic culture I don't even acknowledge your own indigenous culture anymore. All native cultures and history b4 Islam was evil and should not be learnt. That's how u think.

I'm a proud black African Christian. I know my history and culture b4 Christianity. I know what my ancestors did, what they believed and why they believed in it.
I'm not enmeshed in any western propaganda or ideology.

I adopted Christianity not westernisation. It's u guys that don't know the difference.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by AntiChristian: 1:20pm On Feb 08
TenQ:

The name of your Deity is Allah and not Yahweh!

The name of the Deity of the Hausa Christians is Yahweh!
Sorry!

Paste Hausa Bible Genesis 1:1-10 here if Allah doesn't appear there 11 times!

Ignoramus Liar!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by AntiChristian: 1:22pm On Feb 08
TenQ:

I normally quote the full text except that I. this case, it was long and secondly, I emphasised the part of interest. The reference was quoted for you to confirm.

Yes sir. Islamic Dawah has misled you to think that only Paul wrote the New Testament.

Simon Peter (Sham'un) and John (Yuhanna).

Simon Peter (Sham'un) wrote : the book of 1Peters and 2Peters

John (Yuhanna) wrote : the book of 1 John , 2 John, 3Johm and Revelation

Where did i say only Paul wrote the NT?
Better clear your eyes with medical Locust beans!
Paul wrote more than all the major disciples altogether!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 1:59pm On Feb 08
honesttalk21:

Are Tenq and SirTee15 the same person? A question directed at the latter was jumped at by the former.

Who is slaving to serve who?

Don't be too forward

😅😅😅😅😅
Why can't my fellow Christian brother help out.
He's well verses in the Koranic theology and that's very important in what we discussing here.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 2:13pm On Feb 08
AntiChristian:

Paste Hausa Bible Genesis 1:1-10 here if Allah doesn't appear there 11 times!

Ignoramus Liar!
Is the name of your Deity God?

Is Allah Hausa or Arabic?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 2:15pm On Feb 08
AntiChristian:

Where did i say only Paul wrote the NT?
Better clear your eyes with medical Locust beans!
Paul wrote more than all the major disciples altogether!
Did you forget your initial question?
Perhaps you drank too much from that which is haram!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by AntiChristian: 2:17pm On Feb 08
TenQ:

Is the name of your Deity God?

Allah is the one and only Allah!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 3:14pm On Feb 08
AntiChristian:

Allah is the one and only Allah!
Satan too is one and only satan.
Do you know any other Satan?

Therefore since you deities name is not in Hausa but Arabic, then Hausa Bible is not a suitable reference.

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by AntiChristian: 3:24pm On Feb 08
TenQ:

Therefore since you deities name is not in Hausa but Arabic, then Hausa Bible is not a suitable reference.

Where is Satan one and only Satan?

Satan can tempt millions at the same time! How can he be one?
Abeg comot my mentions with your ignorance!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 5:17pm On Feb 08
AntiChristian:

Where is Satan one and only Satan?

Satan can tempt millions at the same time! How can he be one?
Abeg comot my mentions with your ignorance!
How many Iblis refuse to bow down to Adam even though he's not an angel according to your religion?

10 billion!?

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 5:26pm On Feb 08
honesttalk21:

Is this to depict how low mankind is in comparison to Allah. A means to show humility?

Linguistic and Semantic Considerations:
Translating the Qur'an involves striking a balance between accurately reflecting the original text's meaning and catering to the target language's cultural and linguistic norms. In Arabic, the term "Abdullah" carries a wider range of meanings than can be encapsulated by any single English word. It generally encompasses the notions of servitude, devotion, and submission to Allah. The English word "slave" adheres closely to the broad semantic range of "Abdullah" and effectively conveys the required level of submission and dependence, which is a central concept in Islam.

Islam emphasizes the absolute servitude of humans to Allah, emphasizing the notion of total dependency on the Divine. While "servant" or "worshipper" may be seen as viable alternatives, these terms can be interpreted in a narrower sense that falls short of capturing the depth of submission required by the term "Abdullah.

a baby is totally dependent on the mother/adults 100% for survival. without adults in the life of a baby- the chance of survival is zero.
does that make a baby slave to the mother or adults. do we call baby slaves?
most employee are dependent on monthly/weekly wages for survival. does that make them slaves to the employer?
How can u say total dependence is synonymous to slavery. what kain of argument is that!!!
abeg this one no follow...
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by AntiChristian: 8:47am On Feb 09
TenQ:

How many Iblis refuse to bow down to Adam even though he's not an angel according to your religion?

10 billion!?

Ibis is one! Just like Adam is one! We came from Adam as Humans. Iblis has many sons and generations of Jins!

How does Satan tempt many at the same time?
When Satan went to whine the Biblical God to tempt Job by killing/destroying his Fam/properties, do you think no one in the world is being tempted while Satan is with your God in heaven?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 9:00am On Feb 09
AntiChristian:

Ibis is one! Just like Adam is one! We came from Adam as Humans. Iblis has many sons and generations of Jins!

When Satan went to whine the Biblical God to tempt Job by killing/destroying his Fam/properties, do you think no one in the world is being tempted while Satan is with your God in heaven?
In other words, I am correct with my position that :

TenQ:

It seems from your Islamic religious knowledge, Satan too is omnipresent exactly like God!?

For your correction,
There is only one satan and he can be in only one place at a time in the universe. Almost everything attributed directly to him are by his emissaries known as demons or unclean spirits.

So, how different is Allah from Satan, for satan is One!

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by AntiChristian: 9:16am On Feb 09
TenQ:

In other words, I am correct with my position that :
Satan has his people everywhere!

It seems from your Islamic religious knowledge, Satan too is omnipresent exactly like God!?
Na Holy Spirit inspire this to you not me!

For your correction,
There is only one satan and he can be in only one place at a time in the universe. Almost everything attributed directly to him are by his emissaries known as demons or unclean spirits.

So, how different is Allah from Satan, for satan is One!

Didn't I say before that Satan has lots of generations like Adam?
Allah created Satan from fire! Allah is one without partner, son nor wife!
Satan and the world of Jinns do reproduce and multiply!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by TenQ: 11:24am On Feb 09
AntiChristian:

Satan has his people everywhere!

Na Holy Spirit inspire this to you not me!

You implied the omnipresencenof satan.
Or what do you mean when you said :
AntiChristian:

Does this invalidate the oneness of satan!?

AntiChristian:

Didn't I say before that Satan has lots of generations like Adam?
Allah created Satan from fire! Allah is one without partner, son nor wife!
Satan and the world of Jinns do reproduce and multiply!
It seems you are not aware that
Satan is one without partner, son nor wife!

What is the name of the wife of satan?
Who married him off to her?

What is the name of the first son of satan?
Or na three daughters he get!?

Who is the partner of satan? What is his name?

Meaningless rhetorics that amount to nothing about God the Creator.

I guess I should expose your Taoheed when I get little time for you!
SMH!

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by AntiChristian: 12:29pm On Feb 09
TenQ:

You implied the omnipresencenof satan.

No! Satan has his sons and agents in many places! He is not present everywhere!
I emphasized that!

Does this invalidate the oneness of satan!?

With his agents that are like him he is not one! They are all Shayaatin (Satans)!

[i]It seems you are not aware that
Satan is one without partner, son nor wife!
He has partners!

[/i]What is the name of the wife of satan?
Who married him off to her?

What is the name of the first son of satan?
Or na three daughters he get!?

Who is the partner of satan? What is his name?
Just because they are not known doesn't mean they don't exist!

Meaningless rhetorics that amount to nothing about God the Creator.

I guess I should expose your Taoheed when I get little time for you!
SMH!
You'll keep exposing your ignoramus self!
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 1:03pm On Feb 09
SIRTee15:

Show any country in Africa that was forced to become Christian. Just one.
Why did the north Nigeria remain Muslim after colonisation and slavery by the British.
Why did most french colonies in Africa remain Muslim during slavery and after colonialism and slavery- mali, Senegal, guinea.
Why didn't the French forced them to become Christian.

This guy didn't even read what he brought here olodo
The article said people who ended slavery were CHRISTIANS. THE ABOLITION MOVEMENT TO END SLAVERY WAS LED BY CHRISTIANS.
read the article, it's there. And I hope u won't shout BBC propaganda since U brought it here.

Muslims invaders forced the north African population into islam. First they used the sword, if that didn't work next was the jizah tax on non Muslims, the burden of the tax forced a lot of Christians to become Muslims to avoid paying the tax.

In case I don't know, the forceful spread of islam in the north African region led to the 2nd migration of people deep into sub Sahara Africa in the 9th and 10th century AD.
That's where people like oduduwa and his entourage to ife, bilikisu sungbo of ijebu ode all came from. They were people who were forced to migrate into forest Africa to avoid the oppression of the islamic caliphate.

Learn your history boy. Learn. Don't come to me with some fake history and think it will pass. I will chew and roast u.
The problem with U black African Muslim is that U are so enmeshed into islamic culture I don't even acknowledge your own indigenous culture anymore. All native cultures and history b4 Islam was evil and should not be learnt. That's how u think.

I'm a proud black African Christian. I know my history and culture b4 Christianity. I know what my ancestors did, what they believed and why they believed in it.
I'm not enmeshed in any western propaganda or ideology.

I adopted Christianity not westernisation. It's u guys that don't know the difference.
You adopted Christianity not westernization 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 show me where Jesus wore suite and tie they preach or go church
Some church that the Jesus founded
Tell me what your culture is then tell me the culture of Jesus and explain the westernization where...open mouth here and start the bloof 😱😱

For slavery
I don't need to go far Nigeria herself is a case how luggard and the order guy and those other came before him enslave the forefather to England in the name of missionary
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09
TenQ:

Mohammed was caught by his wife having sex with her house girl on her own bed!

Shameless!

Compare with (according to you)

or

Unlike the one who committed ADULTERY (illegal sex) with his wives slave girl without consent AND was caught by his wife naked having sex with her slave.
Of course Allah justifies the despicable act as it was important to get verses inside the Qur'an!

Even the all your examples above was before the Law was Given. At that time (see the Yellow highlights) there was no law given by which men can live by.
At the time of Mohammed, several prophets have come from God and their is a law called Adultery!

Shameless adulterous man calling himself a prophet!
Show us where he was cut with a slave in the bed

But according to the bible lot slept with her two daughters ...that what they call shame
David son sleep with her father's wives that a shame
Jacob son sleep with her wife/(slave) that a same
All these fiftly act was what a scripture book called bible 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09
AntiChristian:

No! Satan has his sons and agents in many places! He is not present everywhere!
I emphasized that!

With his agents that are like him he is not one! They are all Shayaatin (Satans)!

He has partners!

Just because they are not known doesn't mean they don't exist!

You'll keep exposing your ignoramus self!

Don't mind him he will asked stupid questions from you according to bible Satan always exist in plural form

1 Like

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 1:16pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

You adopted Christianity not westernization 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 show me where Jesus wore suite and tie they preach or go church
Tell me what your culture is then tell me the culture of Jesus and explain the westernization where...open mouth here and start the bloof 😱😱

For slavery
I don't need to go far Nigeria herself is a case how luggard and the order guy and those other came before him enslave the forefather to England in the name of missionary

As I said U are a poor student of history.
I repeat show me who Lord Lugard took as slave to England.

England banned slavery in 1807, Lord Lugard came to Nigeria 100 years yet to took slaves to England where slavery was illegal
U are very dumb, I bet your iq is below the average of Nigerian. No offense.

What's your point about Jesus wearing shirt and tie.
Another dumb comment.

So then tell me why Zaki Naik and these imams are wearing suit and shirt in mosque or preaching when neither Jesus nor Muhammad wore shirt or suit.

U are just too dumb, asking stu.pid questions.

confusing modernization with Christianity.

Why are U not travelling on donkey and camel when going to mosque since Muhammed never rode a car instead rode on camel. Ode.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09
SIRTee15:

Jesus founded the church my friend.
Matt 16.

17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. 18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock[b] I will build my church,[/b] and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

What is the church? The church is the body of Christ and those who believe in him are members.
Which church did the Jesus found tell me the name of the first church
Be it Roman Catholic
Jehovah witnesses
Or deeper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tell me the name of the church

And is JESUS a christian too or not

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 1:58pm On Feb 09
[quote author=Expanse2020 post=128368725][/quote]

What is the church? The church is the body of Christ and those who believe in him are members.

Don't confuse denomination with church.
Orthodox, pentecostal, unitarian, white garment, catholic are all denomination not church.
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 4:02pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

For slavery

As I said U are a poor student of history.
I repeat show me who Lord Lugard took as slave to England.

England banned slavery in 1807, Lord Lugard came to Nigeria 100 years yet to took slaves to England where slavery was illegal
U are very dumb, I bet your iq is below the average of Nigerian. No offense.

What's your point about Jesus wearing shirt and tie.
Another dumb comment.

So then tell me why Zaki Naik and these imams are wearing suit and shirt in mosque or preaching when neither Jesus nor Muhammad wore shirt or suit.

U are just too dumb, asking stu.pid questions.

confusing modernization with Christianity.

Why are U not travelling on donkey and camel when going to mosque since Muhammed never rode a car instead rode on camel. Mumu

Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by SIRTee15: 4:04pm On Feb 09
Expanse2020:

Don't mind him he will asked stupid questions from you according to bible Satan always exist in plural form

Tell me the name of Islam Muhammad created.
Shia
Ahmdiaya
Sufi
Sunni
Qur'anisy
Ibadi

Which one of the Islam above was founded by Muhammed?
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09
SIRTee15:

Don't confuse denomination with church.
Orthodox, pentecostal, unitarian, white garment, catholic are all denomination not church.

OWhh if the church is the body of the Christ then your pastor didn't need to build a church to hold a Sunday service because it's not in the record of Jesus...
He only gather people and preach to them wherevere there is opportunity, he didn't construct a single block call it church.. he didn't use bible preached, he didn't where suite like west and your pastor, no tie🤣🤣🤣
And you claimed it's not westernized...
Everyone know that Christianity is the religion of Paul 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? by Expanse2020(m): 4:43pm On Feb 09
SIRTee15:

Tell me the name of Islam Muhammad created.
Shia
Ahmdiaya
Sufi
Sunni
Qur'anisy
Ibadi

Which one of the Islam above was founded by Muhammed?
Whenever you see any of these sect we pray behind each other and we go the same Makkah for pilgrim
Tell me if redeem can go to celestial to worship
Tell me if C A.C can worship in the Jehovah witnesses church
Tell me if Winner can worship in the church of Roman Catholic
Stop bluffing get Good knowledge into that your 💀

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

Scam Ministers And Fake Tv Preachers / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Three-31 Dec / Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani: Messiah Spoke Bantu Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.