Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? (10360 Views)

Pls This Verse Of The Bible Keeps Confusing Me,,,,, / 1 Corinthians 1:17-31 The Worst Passage In The Bible / Tithing: Isn't This Passage In Hebrews Clear Enough On This Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by kaygirl(f): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2006
What Scripture In The Bible Keeps You Going?

As for me, I start and end my day with Proverbs 4:18, the path of the just is like a shining light which shineth brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. this simply means my tommorow would always be better than my yesterday, how about you?
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Softee(f): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2006
Mine is:

Psalm 30:5
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by deyemi(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2006
Line has fallen unto me in pleasant places, surely I have a goodly heritage.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tjwealthy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2006
its all about his leading baby cool in all ur ways acknowledge him and he WILL direct your path.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by cheekee(f): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2006
philipians 4:13
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by choiceA: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2006
(*philipians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.)

Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by flower(f): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2006
Philippians 13b-14: I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven."

1 Like

Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Rolly: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2006
Proverbs 3 5-6

5 TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART,
                      LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING.

6  IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE  HIM,
                           AND HE WILL MAKE YOUR PATHS STRAIGHT.

1 Like

Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by rhino: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2006
The Lord Is My Strength
He Will Make My Feet Like The Deer's Feet
And He Will Make Me Walk On My high Hills
habakkuk3:19
prophet isaiah is my best prophet though
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by eneekaycee(m): 3:02am On Mar 09, 2006
smiley smiley smileyMine should be very obvious of course.Its in my e-mail adress and in everything I do;Phillipians.4:13-"I can do all things through Christ Jesus who sthrentens me"It gives me strenght when Im down;gives me hope when all seems hopeless;makes me go foward and conquer even in the face of igh odds against me.In short its my lifeblood. smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by otokx(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2006
Matthew 6:33

Seek Ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by nicetohave(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2006
Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. LUKE 10:20
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by alheri(f): 12:58pm On Mar 09, 2006
WOW. rolly thats mine too. Proverbs 3:5-6

I can do nothing with my human understanding, I need God to direct my every path!
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2006
Do as you would be done by ("Do unto others what you want others to do unto you")
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by pearl2(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2006
Be  anxious for nothing,but in prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God,and the peace  of God which passes all undestanding will guard your heart in Christ Jesus.Phil 4:6.
When I meditate on this,I become energize to put every situation under control.

1 Like

Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by flower(f): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2006
I love that scripture, pearl2.

Funny thing is that I just flipped my "Scripture a Day" calendar and that is the Scripture for the day! cheesy
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by nikinash(f): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2006
"and this is the confidence that we have in him that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us". I love this scripture because it reminds me that God is always ready and willing to hear me.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by pearl2(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2006
Flower,that's so interesting! isn't it?
I guess the word of God is applicable to our everyday living.
And we are so blessed if we  take advantage of that.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by ocho(f): 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2006
I don't have the verse at the top of my head right now  embarassed but i know it goes like this:
noting can separate you(me) from the love of God.
that's all I need to know to keep me going.I'll be back with what bible passage that came from. embarassed
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2006
is either Isaiah or Jeremiah undecided wink

i alone knows the plans i have for you[says the Lord]
plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster,
plans to bring about the future you hope for
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 09, 2006
God is Lovesmiley
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Outkast(f): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2006
Revelations 7:17
For the lamb who is in the midst of the throne will be their shepherd and he will lead them to the springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tearm from their eyes
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by teefah(f): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2006
This scripture keeps me going and strong day by day:

"all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."- Rm 8:28
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Consultant(f): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2006
Rom 8:35-39
Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?, But in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by TESS75(f): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2006
Great Thread, a really up lifting way to spread the word of God.

Isaiah 30:21   Whether you turn to the right or the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you saying " This is the way: walk in it."

Psalm 42:11    Why are u downcast, o my soul? Why so distrubed withine me? Put your hope in God, for i will yet praise him, my savior and my God.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Idekeson(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2006
Ask and you shall receive grin
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by mamaput(f): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2006
The good old palms 23 : the lord is my Shepard i shall not want.

then there is this one i don't know were :?: now oh lord thou dose dismiss thy servant in peace according to thy promise

then romans 3 vers 23 for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of god.(i think)

all off head so am not sureif all is right.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by TESS75(f): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2006
Flower, i really like the passage you picked where exactly is it in the Bible phllipians is only to chapter 4
thanks
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by stanley4u(m): 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2006
i like u name and i really what to know u i am stanley from nigeria i stay in lagos so pls write back ok bye
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Mildred(f): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2006
smiley
The passages in the Bible dat keeps me goin is------------

He will be there for me.(Isa. 43:2)
when i pass through the river, they willnot overflow me
when i pass through the fire, the flames willnot kindle me
when i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, he is there to rescue me.

He dat dwells in the secret place of the MOST HIGH GOD
shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY. (psalm 91:1)
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by kaygirl(f): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2006
tess,that scripture u are asking about is in phillipians 3:13-14,
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by babymine(f): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2006
Definitely Romans 8:28 -:
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them that are the called according to his purpose."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You / Photo: How Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA Lured Me To Bed In London ~MEMBER / 3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.