Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? (10371 Views)

Pls This Verse Of The Bible Keeps Confusing Me,,,,, / 1 Corinthians 1:17-31 The Worst Passage In The Bible / Tithing: Isn't This Passage In Hebrews Clear Enough On This Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by origina9ja(f): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2009
psalm 23,
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2009
Psalm 23-1-6

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 3:34am On Mar 25, 2009
Behold, he whose soul is not upright in Him shall fall,
but the righteous shall live by his faith.

Habakkuk 2:4
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 3:41am On Mar 25, 2009
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness.
We do not know what we ought to pray for,
but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us
with groans that words cannot express

ROMANS 8:26
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 7:20am On Mar 25, 2009
2CORINTHIANS 5-20
Now then we are ambassadors for Christ
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2009
ISAIAH 53-5
But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him. And by His stripes we are healed
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by RotannaEze(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
Psalms 91v1 "He that dwellet in the secrete place of the most high shall abide under the showdows of the almight"
Jhon3:16{come on that is like an anthem,do i still need to quote it.}Those are the passages that keeps me going on and on. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8-2
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by RotannaEze(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2009
Leveticus 15:19{4 the quote,check you bible}
i think it's one of the passages that keeps me going.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2009
1 Corinthians 10:13

There hath no temptation taken youi but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that which ye are able; but with the temptation shall also provide a way out, that ye may be able to bear it.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by RotannaEze(m): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2009
Ecclesiastes 1:7
All the rivers run into sea;yet the sea is not full;unto the place from whence the rivers come,thither they return again.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by nkirubb: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
Ephesians 3:20

Now unto him that is able to do exceeeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, accordingly to the power that worked in us.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by theosci: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2012
Hosea 2:14-16

"Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the wilderness and speak tenderly to her. There I will give her back her vineyards, and will make the Valley of Achor a door of hope. There she will respond as in the days of her youth, as in the day she came up out of Egypt.“In that day,” declares the LORD, “you will call me ‘my husband’; you will no longer call me ‘my master."
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by sigmundfreud(m): 7:03am On Feb 03, 2012
habakkuk 3:17-19
Though the fig may not blossom,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should We Be Praying For Our Enemies To Die In Church? / 3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.