Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? (10372 Views)

Pls This Verse Of The Bible Keeps Confusing Me,,,,, / 1 Corinthians 1:17-31 The Worst Passage In The Bible / Tithing: Isn't This Passage In Hebrews Clear Enough On This Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by MissyB1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2008
To whom much is given,much is expected.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by ione: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2008
KEEP YOUR HEART WITH ALL DILIGENCE,BECAUSE OUT OF IT SPRINGS ISSUES OF LIFE.

PSM 1 IS SO GREAT BECAUSE I THINK ITS THE BASIC
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by hclacid(m): 6:53am On Aug 05, 2008
hi brethens in christ: the passage in the bible that keeps me going is job 23:13-17.
may the LORD bless you all as you read. AMEN
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by hclacid(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2008
He never changes.No one can oppose him or stop him from doing what he wants to do.
he will fulfil what he has planned for me; that plan is one of the many he has; i tremble with fear before him.
ALMIGHTY GOD has destroyed my courage, it is God, not the dark, that makes me afraid even though the darkness has made me blind.

This simply keeps me going. May the LORD bless you all as you read. AMEN
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2008
GALATIANS 2-20
I am crucified with Christ; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by MissyB1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2008
I can do all things through christ that strengthens me
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Orikinla(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2008
1. Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2. Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

~ Hebrews 12:1-2 (King James Version)
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2008
2 CORINTHIANS 3-18
But We All with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just by the Spirit of the Lord

2CORINTHIANS 3-5
Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiently is of God
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by rampant(f): 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2008
Matthew 11:12

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2008
2 CORINTIANS 5:17

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation; old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by MissyB1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2008
His toughts towards ME are toughts of good and not of evil,toughts that will bring ME to an expected end. cool
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by kolaoloye(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2008
Revelation 1;4-6

Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne,

5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth.

To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,

6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2008
1TIMOTHY 6-12
Fight the good [b]Fight of Faith, lay hold on eternal life [/b]
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2008
ROMANS 5-17

For if by ones man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive (Lambano) abundance of grace and of the GIFT of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by rubi(f): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
I shall be the head and not the tail
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by kolaoloye(m): 8:48am On Aug 07, 2008
Revelation 15

1I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues—last, because with them God's wrath is completed.

2And I saw what looked like a sea of glass mixed with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and his image and over the number of his name. They held harps given them by God

3and sang the song of Moses the servant of God and the song of the Lamb:
"Great and marvelous are your deeds,
Lord God Almighty.
Just and true are your ways,
King of the ages.

4Who will not fear you, O Lord,
and bring glory to your name?
For you alone are holy.
All nations will come
and worship before you,
for your righteous acts have been revealed."

5After this I looked and in heaven the temple, that is, the tabernacle of the Testimony, was opened.

6Out of the temple came the seven angels with the seven plagues. They were dressed in clean, shining linen and wore golden sashes around their chests.

7Then one of the four living creatures gave to the seven angels seven golden bowls filled with the wrath of God, who lives for ever and ever.

8And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from his power, and no one could enter the temple until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2008
1CORINTHIANS 2-14
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1CORINTHIANS 3-21
Therefore let no one boast in men, For All Things Are Yours
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by ifyalways(f): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
Isaiah 60v1a "Arise shine for thine light is come"
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2008
PHILIPPIANS 4-8

Finally, my brethren, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by ifyalways(f): 12:20am On Aug 11, 2008
Heb. 11 v1
"now faith is the substance of things hoped for,the evidence of things not see" kiss
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by kolaoloye(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2008
Revelations 15:4
Who shall not fear You, O Lord, and glorify Your name?
For You alone are holy.
For all nations shall come and worship before You,
For Your judgments have been manifested.”
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by ifyalways(f): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2008
Romans 12 v 17
" recompense to no man evil for evil,providse things honest to all men"
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2008
MATTHEW 5-14-15
Ye are the light of the world.

A City That Is Set on an Hill Cannot Be Hid.

Neither do men light a candle and put it under a brushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2008
PHILIPPIANS 4-13

I Can do All things through Christ which strength me.

PSALM 67-19
Blessed be the Lord, who daily Loadeth us with benefits
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by kolaoloye(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2008
isaiah 1:18-19
18 "Come now, let us reason together,"
says the LORD.
"Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.

19 If you are willing and obedient,
you will eat the best from the land;
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2008
Romans8:28

And we know that All Things work together for good to them
than love God, to those who are the called according
to His purpose
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by ifyalways(f): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2008
Rom 8v1
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus,who walk not after the flesh but after the spirit."
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by rubi(f): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2008
Jeremiah 32 v 27 Behold I am the lord the God of all flesh is there anything too hard for me
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
PSALM 37-23

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord; and he delighteth in his way
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Thor(m): 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2008
I use my bible to keep my bed level as one of the legs has broken. You could say that the bible is supporting me in a fashion (and sometimes my girlfriend as well) grin grin grin

As to the question as to what passage keeps me going, that has to be my girlfriends passage (both of them, amen) grin grin grin
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by modupsie(f): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2008
john 9: a fantastic story of how JESUS healed a blind man.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by ifyalways(f): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2008
John 1V 1
In the begining was the word,and the word was with God and the word was God. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should We Be Praying For Our Enemies To Die In Church? / 3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Forbidden Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.