Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? (10373 Views)

Pls This Verse Of The Bible Keeps Confusing Me,,,,, / 1 Corinthians 1:17-31 The Worst Passage In The Bible / Tithing: Isn't This Passage In Hebrews Clear Enough On This Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by WarfyBoy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2009
ISAIAH 54 VS 10

For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2009
Isaiah 60:1
'Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you'
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2009
1CORINTHIANS 3-21
Therefore let no one boast in men, For All Things Are Yours

1CORINTHIANS 6-20
For you were bought with A Price; therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2009
JOHN 1:1

In the begining was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD and the WORD was GOD
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2009
COLOSSIANS 1:26-27
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentles; Which Is Christ In You, The Hope Of Glory
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2009
2 CORINTHIANS 10 -4

Casting down imagination and every high thing that

exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing

into captivity Every Thought to the obedience of Christ
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2009
DEUTERONOMY 33:27

The eternal God is your dwelling place,
and underneath are the everlasting arm.
And he thrust out the enemy before you,
and said, DESTROY.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 10:15pm On Mar 17, 2009
ROMANS 8:1

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:00pm On Mar 17, 2009
Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 4:43am On Mar 18, 2009
I PETER 1-23

Being Born Again not of Corruptible seed

but of Incorruptible, by the WORD of God

which liveth and abideth forever
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 4:44am On Mar 18, 2009
ROMANS 8-11

But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you

he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies

by His Spirit that dwelleth in you
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2009
Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,
be taken up and cast into the sea, and does not doubt in his heart,
but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.

Mark 11:23
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2009
The LORD will cause your enemies who rise against you
to be defeated before you; they shall come out against you one way,
and flee before you seven ways.

DEUTERONOMY 28:7
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 4:23am On Mar 19, 2009
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ,
he is a new creation,
the old has passed away,
behold, the new has come

II Corinthians 5:17
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2009
1TIMOTHY 6-12
Fight the good Fight of Faith, lay hold on eternal life
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 4:25am On Mar 20, 2009
MARK 11:24

Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer,
believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 4:29am On Mar 20, 2009
PROVERBS 3:35

The wise will inherit honour,
but fools get disgrace
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by sistajay(f): 5:29am On Mar 20, 2009
Psalm 94:19 -- When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2009
JAMES 1-18
Of his own will begat he us with the WORD of truth, that we should be a kind of First fruit of His Creatures.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Trends: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2009
The Sprit of the Lord was upon me, And set me down in the midst of the valley, It was full of bones, behold, there were very many in the open valley, and indeed they were very dry, Prophesy,son of MAN, prophesy, And I prophesied as I was commanded, then bone came to bone, flesh and sinew came upon them, and this became a mighty army! Ezekiel 37;1-14
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tybanky(f): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2009
[center]For i Know the thoughts that I think toward "Me" say the LORD, thoughts of peace and not evil, to give "Me" a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11

Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book." Rev. 22vs7[/center]
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2009
MATTHEW 5-14-15
Ye are the light of the world.

A City That Is Set on an Hill Cannot Be Hid.
Neither do men light a candle and put it under a brushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2009
For the law was given through Moses,
grace and truth came through Jesus Christ

No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only,
who is at the Father's side, has made Him known

JOHN 1:17-18
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2009
EPHESIANS2:10
"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2009
1JOHN 4-4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome the them: because Greater Is He That Is In You, than he that is in the world.
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2009
2CORINTHIANS 5-17

Therefore if any man Be In Christ

he is a new creature: old things are passed away;

behold All Things Are Become New
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tybanky(f): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2009
[center]Commit your works to the LORD, and your thoughts will be established.
Proverbs 16:3[/center]
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2009
ROMANS 8:26
Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weakness. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning which cannot be uttered
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2009
Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus,

who, being in very nature God,
did not consider equality with God,
something to be grasped.

PHILIPPIANS 2:5-6
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by tnk24: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2009
Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place
and gave Him the name that is above every name,

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

PHILIPPIANS 2:9-11
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by Pepeye(f): 5:13am On Mar 24, 2009
JONAH 2-8
They that observe lying vanities forsake their mercy
Re: What Passage In The Bible Keeps You Going? by vanderjo(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2009
ISAIAH 41:10,FEAR NOT,FOR I AM WITH THEE,BE NOT DISMAYED;FOR I AM THY GOD:I WILL STRENTHEN THEE;YEA,I WILL HELP THEE,I WILL UPHOLD THEE WITH THE RIGHT HAND OF MY RIGHTEOUSNESS.
He can never lie.

@pepeye,
You are different from the female folks out there,may God enlarge you.bless you.keep it up for you will receive your reward in due time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / Should We Be Praying For Our Enemies To Die In Church? / 3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.