Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

7Alexandre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 7Alexandre's Profile / 7Alexandre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Travel / Re: Adventures Of Lionlee216 by 7Alexandre: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
JWTheocracy1:
Hey, who's in Charlotte It's been dry outta here.

Used to live in Charlotte but moved to Florida.

There’s a huge Nigeria community in Charlotte.

Attend the RCCG church in Charlotte very close to South Boulevard on Sunday.

You’ll see your fellow students.

Both UNCC & CPCC students attend the church.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by 7Alexandre: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
@Lexusgs430 & @EngrSaks

Thank you for your advices.

I landed safely to London.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by 7Alexandre: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Travel / Re: A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by 7Alexandre: 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
okirewaju:
First time in 8 years

Wow
Hope you can cope with the changes when you eventually land

Yes,

Hopefully I will.

I’m having difficulties with attaching pictures to the thread.
Travel / A Nairalander Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos by 7Alexandre: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I’ll be traveling back to Nigeria for the Christmas Season. This’s my first trip back home in almost 8 years.

I’ll be flying from Newark, New Jersey to London, England for via United Airlines &

I’ll be flying from London, England to Lagos, Nigeria via Etihad Airways.

So my current itinerary is: Newark, New Jersey – London, England – Rome, Italy – Abu Dhabi, UAE – Lagos, Nigeria.

I’ll be spending a day in London, England & two days Abu Dhabi, UAE

Join me as I share my trip experience back to my Motherland.

@All:

This thread is closed.

I'm unable to attach pictures on this thread so I had to open a new one.

Attached below is a link to the new thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5571038/nairalander-trip-london-abu-dhabi
Travel / Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 7Alexandre: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
NONNYG:

A. Yas Island, Desert Safari
B. You ask the concierge in your hotel to recommend places for you
C. No idea
D. Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, DPR, MOE, Sky dive in the Palm Jumeirah, Gold Souq, so many places

As long as your pocket is loaded, you will never run out of places to visit

Mode of transportation... Taxi, helicopter, buses, hyperloop

grin grin grin

My money neva reach,

I don't have a Sugar Mama Yet,

Our Actresses usually have a Big zaddy sponsoring their Dubai trips.
Travel / Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 7Alexandre: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
NONNYG:
For now no train from AD to Dubai, by bus is 25aed, taxi is around 100aed and above depending on the pick up/ drop off locations

Ok,

Thank you very much.
Travel / Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 7Alexandre: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
NONNYG:

A. Yas Island, Desert Safari
B. You ask the concierge in your hotel to recommend places for you
C. No idea
D. Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, DPR, MOE, Sky dive in the Palm Jumeirah, Gold Souq, so many places

Ok,

Thank you very much.

Is there any train that runs from Abu Dhabi to Dubai OR
I only have to use a Bus to travel from Abu Dhabi to Dubai?

Do you have an idea how much it would cost to travel from Abu Dhabi to Dubai?
Travel / Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 7Alexandre: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hey, Guys
I’m traveling to Naija for Christmas and I’II be making a stopover in London & Abu Dhabi respectively.
I’II be spending two days in London & Three days in Abu Dhabi.
My very first time of visiting Abu Dhabi.
I’II be staying at the Jumeirah At Etihad Towers very close to the West Corniche

My Questions are:

(A) What are the most exciting places to visit for a first timer in Abu Dhabi?

(B) If you only had 72 hours to spend in Abu Dhabi where would you visit first?

(C) Should I exchange some Dollars to Dirhams at my Local Bank of America OR would I get a better
exchange rate at the foreign currency exchange kiosks at the Airport?

(D) I would also love to Dubai.
What would be the most efficient mode of Transport from Abu Dhabi to Dubai?
What are the most exciting places to visit for a first timer in Dubai?

@Justi4jesu @nattybanta @NONNYG @drkay @Sicilyjoe @uchman
Travel / Re: Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant by 7Alexandre: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hey, Guys
I’m traveling to Naija for Christmas and I’II be making a stopover in London & Abu Dhabi respectively.
I’II be spending two days in London & Three days in Abu Dhabi.
My very first time of visiting London.
I’II be staying at the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel very close to the Heathrow Airport.

My Questions are:

(A) What are the most exciting places to visit for a first timer in London?

(B) If you only had 48 hours to spend in London where would you visit first?

(C) Should I exchange some Dollars to Pounds at my Local Bank of America OR would I get a better
exchange rate at the foreign currency exchange kiosks at the Airport?

(D) Does riding the London Tube seem complicated?
I would also need a bit of advice regarding riding the Tube as I wouldn’t love to get lost.
For comparison I have lived in New York City & New Jersey and have used the Subway extensively.

@Justwise @Lexusgs430 @claremont @dustydee @RalphJean @Rubyventures @spacyzuma @wonlasewonimi @EngrSaks @Aphrodite007 @LagosismyHome @Fatima04
Travel / Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by 7Alexandre: 12:15am On Nov 24, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
Exactly but I have always thought NYC is more expensive than DC grin grin

Depends on what part of NYC but I also had a roommate in NYC so it wasn’t that expensive.
Travel / Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by 7Alexandre: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
Came to see a friend, I do come to Laurel often. It's cheaper to shop there especially clothing.

Ok,

Used to come to D.C. very often when I was living in New York City.

It’s a very nice city albeit expensive.

I loved the subway which’s extremely neat compared to what we’ve in New York City.

4 Likes

Travel / Re: 9ja To Usa. A Story Of Grace And Providence. by 7Alexandre: 12:03am On Nov 24, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
Just left there now, I was in Old Navy couple of minutes ago grin grin

Are you both living in Washington D.C.?
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 7Alexandre: 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
Branzy:

You don't get me he ran against gun control

When did Vice President Joe Biden run against Gun Control?

For your information Vice President Joe Biden has an unparalleled record on gun safety,

Let's be clear on the facts: Joe Biden took on the NRA and won — twice.

He led the way to pass the Brady Bill in 1993, establishing the background check system that has kept guns out of the hands of millions of dangerous individuals.

In 1994, he also authored the bill banning weapons of war — assault weapons and high capacity magazines — for a decade.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 7Alexandre: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Branzy:

Democrat who run on gun support, was against abortion

The Vast Majority of Americans overwhelmingly support Gun Legislation to curtail the rate of Mass Shootings in the United States.
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 7Alexandre: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
coluka:

Everyone is free to indulge in fantasies just like Hillary did in 2016. Joe Biden isn't even sure of winning his party's ticket, let him secure that first then we can start talking about the general elections.

Lmao,

We’ll see you at the polls on November 3rd 2020.
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 7Alexandre: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
coluka:

Then President Barack Obama, first lady Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton all inserted themselves into the Maryland Gubernatorial Election in 2014 and went there to campaign for the Democratic party candidate yet he was beaten by the Republican candidate. Did that signify a rejection of the Democratic Party, Obama & Clinton? No!! Obama carried the state twice and Hillary also carried it with landslide victories buttressing my earlier point that local state elections in the US are not indications of what will happen in national polls because they are fundamentally different. I advise you again not to whip yourself into a frenzy over nothing, Trump will still win Louisiana with a landslide victory in 2020.

The trends matter. The current trend shows that the Republican Party has been continuously losing support since Donald J Trump became President.

Louisiana is not a swing state & the 2020 Presidential Election will be decided by Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Florida, Arizona, Nevada & possibly Iowa, North Carolina & Georgia.

And if Former Vice President Joe Biden is the Nominee then he will beat Donald J Trump like a drum at the polls come November 3rd 2020.

#Beat him like a drum
#Biden2020
#Biden for President
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 7Alexandre: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
coluka:

See how you're dribbling yourself and scoring own goals. The Louisiana governor that was just re elected was already a governor before Trump was elected President so if we are to follow your reasoning, then his re-election doesn’t have anything to do with Donald Trump.

When last did a Republican win Vermont? 1988!! I don't even know if you have been born by then. Vermont is as blue as any deep blue state!

Donald J Trump went to Louisiana three times to Campaign for the Republican Nominee & he lost woefully.

How many times did Donald J Trump hold a MAGA Rally themed Campaign in favor of the Republican Nominee in the Gubernatorial Elections in Maryland, Massachusetts & Vermont?

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 7Alexandre: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2019
coluka:

See how you're dribbling yourself and scoring own goals. The Louisiana governor that was just re elected was already a governor before Trump was elected President so if we are to follow your reasoning, then his re-election doesn’t have anything to do with Donald Trump.

When last did a Republican win Vermont? 1988!! I don't even know if you have been born by then. Vermont is as blue as w
any deep blue state!

Donald J Trump went to Louisiana three times to Campaign for the Republican Nominee.

Donald J Trump said that the Louisiana Election was a referendum on him & that the people of Louisiana shouldn’t let him down to avoid media ridicule.

Donald J Trump was the one who inserted himself into the Louisiana Gubernatorial Election.

The people of Louisiana voted against the Republican Nominee which in itself it’s a rejection of the Republican Party & Donald J Trump.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 7Alexandre: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2019
coluka:

Under Obama, Democrats lost control of both the Senate and house of Rep. They lost 72 Congressional Seats , 12 governorships, and 958 seats in state legislatures. he still won re-election. Local elections in the US are not indications of what will happen in national polls because you will find that Democrats running for local offices in red States are even more conservative than Republicans running in blue States and vice verca. For instance, under Trump, Republicans won landslide victories in governorship elections in deep blue Vermont, Maryland and Massachusetts, does that mean that Trump is now popular in those States? Stop whipping yourself into a frenzy over nothing

Vermont isn’t a deep blue State.

Only Maryland & Massachusetts are deep blue States

Maryland & Massachusetts first elected their governor in 2014.

Donald J Trump was elected in 2016.

So how does a Republican Governor victory in 2014 have anything to do with Donald J Trump.

They were already Governors before Trump was elected President.

So their re-election doesn’t have anything to do with Donald J Trump.

4 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 7Alexandre: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2019
Just for context:

In the Primaries the total number of Republican Votes far outweighed the Democrats... then Donald J Trump comes to town and people stay home.

Trump = LOSER
Foreign Affairs / Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 7Alexandre: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2019
In the initial runoff, the Gubernatorial Candidate for the Democratic Party captured 47% of the vote while both Gubernatorial candidates of the Republican Party captured 52% of the vote.

Donald J Trump steps in & the Democratic Candidate surges past over 50%.

Looks like Donald J Trump is actually helping the Democrats in these recent elections. It would really help the Democrats if he would continue these trips.

Thank you Donald J Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.