Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,413 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Atheists Debate Religionists * - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Debate Religionists * (8390 Views)

Einstein On Freewill; Atheists & Religionists Respond * / Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / You Non-religionists, What reasons have You for Forfeiting Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 2:16pm On Mar 17
HellVictorinho6:

U keep spending murny

U are 2 dishonest

if u are not sure of anything,then stop speaking as if u are sure of murny,people or universe.

stop comparing them!

what a dishonest thing!

See what Einstein said below

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 2:20pm On Mar 17
budaatum:

This must be the equivalent of self identifying where you get to identify others however you want same as you imagine things that don't exist and ignore those that do.

No, that's all "you" are - memory. Thoughts are really the only thing we are somewhat sure exists
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 2:45pm On Mar 17
HellVictorinho6:

U keep spending murny

U are 2 dishonest

if u are not sure of anything,then stop speaking as if u are sure of murny,people or universe.

stop comparing them!

what a dishonest thing!

You are the one being dishonest, though unintentionally.
I am being TOTALLY honest:
Thoughts are really the only thing we are somewhat sure exists, STILL we are not sure the true nature of thoughts, so we can't say thoughts prove that we as individuals exist
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

You're beginning to make me conclude there's really something wrong with you. You sure u ok at all?
I just explicitly stated what aeliev!

I asked a simple question, do you believe or don't believe that there is an intelligent designer(s) then you gave a long talk that doesn't answer the question. The answer is supposed to be yes I do or no I don't with a clarify after if you wish. You examine your own answer and show me how it indicates a belief or lack thereof in an intelligent designer(s). What a tool.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by budaatum: 3:04pm On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

Actually, you are very dishonest and words confuse you.

Listen to yourself claim you don't exist while claiming "I am" and refusing to answer simple questions that you know expose your wonky reasoning.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 3:15pm On Mar 17
LordReed:

I asked a simple question, do you believe or don't believe that there is an intelligent designer(s) then you gave a long talk that doesn't answer the question. The answer is supposed to be yes I do or no I don't with a clarify after if you wish. You examine your own answer and show me how it indicates a belief or lack thereof in an intelligent designer(s). What a tool.

Ok, I've concluded- there's something wrong upstairs.
Someone told you CLEARLY that aspects of the universe indicate some sort of design (but we'll never know for sure because we don't know the true nature of things for sure)
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 3:19pm On Mar 17
budaatum:

Actually, you are very dishonest and words confuse you.

Listen to yourself claim you don't exist while claiming "I am" and refusing to answer simple questions that you know expose your wonky reasoning.

Is it that you can't see words like "sure"?

The only thing we can be SURE exist are thoughts!
But we are not SURE the true nature of thoughts!

What part of that is a lie and what question do I refuse
to answer??!!
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by budaatum: 3:29pm On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

Is it that you can't see words like "sure"?

The only thing we can be SURE exist are thoughts!

budaatum:

Place your hand that doesn't actually exist upon a table that doesn't actually exist and hit it hard with a hammer that doesn't actually exist then come and tell me that whatever you feel doesn't actually exist please.

Just so you know, this is Philosophy 101. When you advance small you'd get to meet the likes of Heidegger.

I strongly suggest you learn more instead of assuming everyone knows nothing like you.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:43pm On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

Not sure of anything because not sure of the true nature of thinking

Then stop making or spending murny

Thatz where the dishonesty is
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

You are the one being dishonest, though unintentionally.
Thoughts are really the only thing we are somewhat sure exists, STILL we are not sure the true nature of thoughts, so we can't say thoughts aprove that we as individuals exist

What a fraud!

Stop asking questions or answering

Just be talking 2 urself THEN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

Ok, I've concluded- there's something wrong upstairs.
Someone told you CLEARLY that aspects of the universe indicate some sort of design (but we'll never know for sure because we don't know the true nature of things for sure)

Whatever is wrong is wrong with your brain since you are incapable of answering a simple question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 6:22pm On Mar 17
HellVictorinho6:

Then stop making or spending murny

Thatz where the dishonesty is

You sound ignorant. Can't you be making and spending money in a dream or a matrix.
Simple: you have NO WAY to prove anything exists outside your head (of course I'm assuming there is a head and that that's where thoughts occure!)
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 6:27pm On Mar 17
HellVictorinho6:

What a fraud!

Stop asking questions or answering

Just be talking 2 urself THEN!

Anything that can happen in "real life" can also happen in a dream or matrix including "asking questions or answering". Doesn't at all prove this is real.
You the fraud - can't admit you have no way of knowing exactly what this is
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 6:35pm On Mar 17
LordReed:

Whatever is wrong is wrong with your brain since you are incapable of answering a simple question.

Have you lost your mind??
I HAVE ANSWERED YOU QUESTION!!!
You are really beginning to annoy me!
Here's the answer AGAIN!
Apects of the universe indicate some sort of design (but we'll never know for sure because we don't know the true nature of things or what this is all about. Maybe knowing that renders the question irrelevant!)
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

Have you lost your mind??
I HAVE ANSWERED YOU QUESTION!!!
You are really beginning to annoy me!
Here's the answer AGAIN!
Apects of the universe indicate some sort of design (but we'll never know for sure because we don't know the true nature of things or what this is all about. Maybe knowing that renders the question irrelevant!)

Dumdum I didn't ask if you know,I asked if you believe. Keep showing just how much of a duplicitous phony you are.
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 6:40pm On Mar 17
LordReed:

Dumdum I didn't ask if you know,I asked if you believe. Keep showing just how much of a duplicitous phony you are.

You are now heading towards another QED. Soon you'll be trying to save face and denying what you said earlier.
Believe WHAT exactly?
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

You sound ignorant. Can't you be making and spending money in a dream or a matrix.
Simple: you have NO WAY to prove anything exists outside your head (of course I'm assuming there is a head and that that's where thoughts occure!)

U cant do anything in a dream or matrix
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:26pm On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

See below.
This is the second time you're posting this stupidity. Please stop posting it
It makes you seem stupid and aignorant. Even kids know that just because you can feel something doesn't mean it's real

U dont feel whatz not there

But u may respond wrongly to whatz there
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

You are now heading towards another QED. Soon you'll be trying to save face and denying what you said earlier.
Believe WHAT exactly?

LordReed:

I asked a simple question, do you believe or don't believe that there is an intelligent designer(s)
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 7:46pm On Mar 17
HellVictorinho6:

U cant do anything in a dream or matrix

You have NO WAY of knowing what this really is or if your mind is under control or if the universe was created last Thursday!! (See below)

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

You have NO WAY of knowing what this really is or if your mind is under control or if the universe was created last Thursday!! (See below)

Which this are u talking about?

What do u mean by control?

Av told u that ur existence doesnt mean theres a universe
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 8:43pm On Mar 17
LordReed:

I asked a simple question, do you believe or don't believe that there is an intelligent designer(s)

My people when I say Dr. Reed is not all there, there is a reason for it.
Please study the postings below and decide for yourself if someone who's OK and has been on this thread from the beginning (like he has), will still ask this question!

Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 8:53pm On Mar 17
HellVictorinho6:

Which this are u talking about?

What do u mean by control?

Av told u that ur existence doesnt mean theres a universe

Of course it doesn't. That's what I've been saying - we are not in position to be making certainty statements about the universe... or anything for that matter!
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17
PoliteActivist:

My people when I say Dr. Reed is not all there, there is a reason for it.
Please study the postings below and decide for yourself if someone who's OK and has been on this thread from the beginning (like he has), will still ask this question!

LoLz. You are truly hopeless. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 10:53pm On Mar 17
LordReed:

LoLz. You are truly hopeless. Bwahahahahaha!

You can bwahaha all you want. I said a million times that I'd be playing devil's advocate for both sides of the belief divide as a totally unbiased umpire - without my personal beliefs conming into play or intruding.
If you asked the question on a different thread, that's one thing. But to ask it on this same thread? That truly is a sign of being out to lunch!
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:59am On Mar 18
PoliteActivist:

Of course it doesn't. That's what I've been saying - we are not in position to be making certainty statements about the universe... or anything for that matter!

But am certain u cant help my life

I dont care how that sounds to u
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 6:09am On Mar 18
PoliteActivist:

You can bwahaha all you want. I said a million times that I'd be playing devil's advocate for both sides of the belief divide as a totally unbiased umpire - without my personal beliefs conming into play or intruding.
If you asked the question on a different thread, that's one thing. But to ask it on this same thread? That truly is a sign of being out to lunch!

Bwahahahahaha! Yet you said this:

PoliteActivist:

You're beginning to make me conclude there's really something wrong with you. You sure u ok at all?
I just explicitly stated what aeliev!
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 10:23pm On Mar 18
HellVictorinho6:

But am certain u cant help my life

I dont care how that sounds to u

You have to first be certain I exist outside your head. How can a figment of your imagination help your life?
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by PoliteActivist: 10:26pm On Mar 18
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Yet you said this:

Obvious what I meant. I could have written "believe". I didn't for a reason
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by LordReed(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18
PoliteActivist:

Obvious what I meant. I could have written "believe". I didn't for a reason

Bwahahahahaha! OMFD!
Re: Atheists Debate Religionists * by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:46am On Mar 19
PoliteActivist:

You have to first be certain I exist outside your head. How can a figment of your imagination help your life?

Boring

U can respond but u cant send murny

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (36) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Prophesies Zambia’s Historic Afcon Victory / How To Open Your 3rd Eye / Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.