Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? (28017 Views)

Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. / Shib Made A Warehouse Worker A Millionaire As Doge And Fil Are Dropping / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by mexxy1(m): 10:52am On Mar 07
@Moneyboyz I think you can still go ahead with the business you had in mind before acquiring the land and building the warehouse.

You stated the business nearby is smaller so, they can be a sub-distributor to you since you're bigger.

That was what you had in mind before the land acquisition and building so, I believe you must have done your feasibility studies beforehand.

If you go on with a suggestion you do not have a passion for, it might not be as successful as what you originally had in mind.

What's the size of your warehouse if you don't mind?

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Elidrisy20: 10:53am On Mar 07
Poultry farm
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by mmso: 10:56am On Mar 07
You can rent it out.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by koolsnoop2(m): 10:59am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz post=128703068]Early last year I was motivated to start a beer distribution business, I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't know someone is selling just few blocks to where I acquired the land. Although the competitor was a small scale but I do not want to compete because there is also a coke/pepsi depot right next to it.
I've decided to go into manufacturing but I'm not sure what I could do. I need ideas and possible the required capital that would start it.

Please no pure water factory suggestions.

Thank you.

[color=#990000][/color]Wow!
You can go into bread production with snacks as someone mentioned above. Bread production is a lucrative business with a good recipe. I can give you a good bread recipe if you are ready to go into it.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by StraightGaay: 11:00am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

This is a great idea. Thank you.
Plastic or recycling
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Sirchiboy: 11:01am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:
Early last year I was motivated to start a beer distribution business, I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't know someone is selling just few blocks to where I acquired the land. Although the competitor was a small scale but I do not want to compete because there is also a coke/pepsi depot right next to it.

I've decided to go into manufacturing but I'm not sure what I could do. I need ideas and possible the required capital that would start it.

Thank you.
Paint production

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Chibuzoc(m): 11:01am On Mar 07
Green house farm
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Sirchiboy: 11:03am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

About 40m or more.
How did you get the 40m sir
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by mayorchimex(m): 11:05am On Mar 07
You can start producing this stone tiles

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by KIDfurniture(m): 11:08am On Mar 07
Jesus 40m wow! You didn’t make that money in Nigeria if it was done within 1year . Congrats o. Stick to that beer distribution or go into rice production.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Ubanz: 11:09am On Mar 07
If power supply is stable there u can go for furniture or plastic manufacturing or recycling.
If the cost of machinery and energy is too much to bear then go for beer distributorship. Don't go for food distributorship because there's hunger in the country.make some yeye people no come set u back.

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Cantonese: 11:26am On Mar 07
OP no be you get warehouse. No dey do borrow pose.
How can you build a warehouse of that size with no plan about the purpose of it?

Abeg bros dress far.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by hunee: 11:43am On Mar 07
ppogba:

Life is both a journey and a process. If you are well beyond some landmarks and busy asking some who have not started the journey how to continue with your navigation then, something is wrong with you.
How do you justify a final year student in the Uni. asking a primary 3 pupil how to prepare for his semester exam?

Well , you can as well wonder why youths are becoming part of the system. Let the man breathe biko and let him ask questions.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Tonididdyx: 11:43am On Mar 07
Firstly this structure isnt yours!
Secondly, What manner of stupidity is this? Or you thief the money?
You built a warehouse without knowing what to do with it.
.... If this isn't stupidity, I don't know what is, even more stupid are the lots prescribing business ideas for you.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by hunee: 11:45am On Mar 07
mukthar2000:

But pls don't think of going into production presently with the present Nigeria situation , instead U can lease it out for any big manufacturing company then, then sign ur agreement with them till when things balance back in Nigeria.
Exactly 💯

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by hunee: 11:45am On Mar 07
mukthar2000:

But pls don't think of going into production presently with the present Nigeria situation , instead U can lease it out for any big manufacturing company then, then sign ur agreement with them till when things balance back in Nigeria.
Exactly 💯
I no go even advise my enemy to go into production now.

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Gideon20(m): 11:51am On Mar 07
Chicken and fish feed milling
Moneyboyz:
Early last year I was motivated to start a beer distribution business, I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Thank you.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by kixo(m): 11:57am On Mar 07
Go into drinks
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by clara167: 11:59am On Mar 07
Good site! I really love how comfortable it is on my eyes. I'm wondering how I can be notified every time there's a new post.
capybara clicker
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by MrGerald(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07
Go into steel production, look for professional welders. You can start small.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by bunmmy5: 12:03pm On Mar 07
From the screenshot,i know this place close to Tarmac. Do not look at your competitor rather work in the best area you feel you have enough capital to sustain and also manage very well By yourself.

God be with you
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Kaslino(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.

I'd strongly suggest you lease it. Leases are paid per square metre. Given the location and size of your warehouse, you could earn in excess of 50m naira annually on the property. I am currently advising a client on the lease of a warehouse in Ogun State and i strongly advise you consider it. Easy money, if you asked me.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Elohorp(f): 12:17pm On Mar 07
StraightGaay:
Plastic or recycling

Do you know about this business,if the owner is not around,how can it be managed
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Elohorp(f): 12:19pm On Mar 07
Am reading and learning

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Elohorp(f): 12:21pm On Mar 07
fidelmarshal199:
I already advised you last year but you didn't take it, With this kind of building, your best bet is a church business. The only thing you needed are just chairs and a sharp mouth prophet.

I will recommend our resident prophets here, falseprophet and righteousness2. Trust me, in few years, you will be an owner of a private jet

Won't God get angry if one does such thing?
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by StraightGaay: 12:25pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Do you know about this business,if the owner is not around,how can it be managed
Perfectly once you have operator's running the machines
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Elohorp(f): 12:26pm On Mar 07
StraightGaay:
Perfectly once you have operator's running the machines

Can you give me a breakdown of what it takes,my fear is not been around to monitor it,I don't want managers to live big on my money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Chiefwandungu(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07
Soap manufacturing.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by xtian110: 12:31pm On Mar 07
Events center 🤔
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Panda7(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07
Let it out, who knows you might be able to build another one in 2years. You can also consider letting it out for 10years.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by GlobeTrotter2: 12:38pm On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

I dont need this much space to do pure water. I spent a lot on the building for me to settle for that kind of business.
lol did you actually build this without having a a business plan in mind?
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by AngelicBeing: 12:38pm On Mar 07
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" / Eurobond / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.