Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? (28046 Views)

Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. / Shib Made A Warehouse Worker A Millionaire As Doge And Fil Are Dropping / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Elohorp(f): 12:42pm On Mar 07
ppogba:
You have the resources to build a warehouse.

You have the resources to go into manufacturing.

And you now come to Nairaland asking what to do. A platform populated by youths that are still being fed.

With all due respect sir, why not ask for a brain first.

Sorry sir if I sound rude.

Your comment is very very rude, if you happen to encounter said youths then that's means you have been going to the wrong topics and your manner of approach doesn't show maturity
With all due respect try to learn some respect and manner of approach

Sorry sir if I sound rude its not my Intent

4 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by ncoolsome(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07
Start shachet bitters drinks and pep bottles..

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Truthshotcrazy: 12:54pm On Mar 07
Irupetepete:
buy perishable fruits and convert to fruit juice.... Shey we fit partner?
cool
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by PropertyBuying(f): 1:00pm On Mar 07
You can use your warehouse for any good business in Nigeria
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Elohorp(f): 1:01pm On Mar 07
VanuatuWycombe:
You could rent it out as storage warehouse on a yearly basis. Give allowance for contract renewal with whoever is renting it from you.

Leave racking for your tenant to handle. Don’t forget to involve a property lawyer when drafting and signing any agreement on this.

You can be rendering forklift service with it, if there’s need for it.
Take safety seriously and train all your staff on this so that your investment doesn’t go down while you watch.
Insure it as well.

You have built the place like a storage warehouse already. That’s what warranted the suggestion. To use it as a factory would warrant pulling down some sections of the walls to suit the layout or line or machine design of such a factory.

Assuming you haven’t roofed it, you could have decked it and turn the top floor to an event center.

It's impossible to deck a building if it has already been built as a door floor,that can lead to collapse
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by glosaback: 1:05pm On Mar 07
Wonderful! Oil dey your head.

Although you didn't state the location of your property, I'd suggest you go into rice milling. Get rice from any large farm close to you, get machines, hire people, dehusk th hiese rice, parboil them, bag them and start selling.

You can also set up a palm oil processing mill too.

[/quote]
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by oladapps: 1:13pm On Mar 07
If we can exchange contact , I have a business idea and want to import some machines from China. We can partner and make this work. Lagos state already approve my project and acknowledged the fact that it aligns with Lagos mega city plan
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by achimendy(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:
Early last year I was motivated to start a beer distribution business, I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't know someone is selling just few blocks to where I acquired the land. Although the competitor was a small scale but I do not want to compete because there is also a coke/pepsi depot right next to it.

I've decided to go into manufacturing but I'm not sure what I could do. I need ideas and possible the required capital that would start it.

Please no pure water factory suggestions.

Thank you.

You go into tailoring, foodstuff/storage or shoe/sandals making.

Thank you.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by bamidex28282: 1:30pm On Mar 07
I know a company that can stock the place with goods, if provision, and you will be their distributor and that depends on the location of the warehouse.
WhatsApp me for more information: 09091697034
Moneyboyz:
Early last year I was motivated to start a beer distribution business, I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't know someone is selling just few blocks to where I acquired the land. Although the competitor was a small scale but I do not want to compete because there is also a coke/pepsi depot right next to it.

I've decided to go into manufacturing but I'm not sure what I could do. I need ideas and possible the required capital that would start it.

Thank you.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by AfroBeatDiary: 1:36pm On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

I dont need this much space to do pure water. I spent a lot on the building for me to settle for that kind of business.

Do you mean you don't have any post contraction plan usage when building this edifice?
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by silverx(m): 1:41pm On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.

Needle, syringe, drip and anti malaria injections like cq30ml, artemeter and bi complex injections.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Ravenna: 1:45pm On Mar 07
fidelmarshal199:
I already advised you last year but you didn't take it, With this kind of building, your best bet is a church business. The only thing you needed are just chairs and a sharp mouth prophet.

I will recommend our resident prophets here, falseprophet and righteousness2. Trust me, in few years, you will be an owner of a private jet

Haa!
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by oluku86: 1:48pm On Mar 07
I think it's because of the capital you want to put in the business. They are always taking applications
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 1:49pm On Mar 07
November24:

Fmcg.
I know a professional who can guide u

Drop contact let's talk.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by oluku86: 1:50pm On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

I did that last year, they said they are not taking any new applications, instead they referred me to some large distributor in the area.
Your money may be too small for them, they are always taking applications from big investors
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 1:51pm On Mar 07
rexchazy:
POP cement production I can help you set it up with fabricated machines

Wow seriously, that sounds good.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by mexxy1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

It's impossible to deck a building if it has already been built as a door floor,that can lead to collapse

Not impossible. What supports the decking slab is the columns and if they're properly placed, it is very possible but, again it depends on the intended use to determine the design.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Anijay1212(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07
fidelmarshal199:
I already advised you last year but you didn't take it, With this kind of building, your best bet is a church business. The only thing you needed are just chairs and a sharp mouth prophet.

I will recommend our resident prophets here, falseprophet and righteousness2. Trust me, in few years, you will be an owner of a private jet
shocked
cheesy grin grin
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by oluku86: 1:56pm On Mar 07
Please allow me send a dm. Please, I need a vital info from you.
I'm reachable here 07067483508
slimdel91:
Apply for key distributor for any FMCG products from brand like Nestlé, viju, cocoa cola & any popular brand you may think of which products are known already. Have it in mind that your target market is Lagos although they might give you areas to cover, but diversion is allowed as a smart distributor. Hire someone with experience in sales, focus on major market e.g Lagos Island market etc. Put in place proper accounting $ auditing. As a business man, hoard fast selling goods and selling with more profit during peak period. You must pay attention to figures, 50,100, 150 naira added to your goods can give you millions if you know figures. Incentives from these companies nko? FYI cocoa cola do pay my company up to 7- 10M monthly rebate excluding operational expenses oooo.

So invest in distributorship business although getting the distributorship no be Beans but if you get right connect and give these brand results, trust me it pays.

Suggestions from someone in the field of sales
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by gaby(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07
wacoj:
Does it mean you just built a warehouse without having anything in mind?
I don't understand!

I've been reading until I got to your comment to find out if anyone would raise this with the op, and then I understood why Nigeria is where it is today.

No due diligence, nothing.

Isn't this what they call "money miss road"?
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by slimdel91: 2:00pm On Mar 07
Check your WhatsApp. I've send you a message
oluku86:
Please allow me send a dm. Please, I need a vital info from you.
I'm reachable here 07067483508
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 2:03pm On Mar 07
[quote author=Hopefullyy post=128819024][/quote]

The derica tomato paste sounds good, I've been thinking about tomatoes wholesale, semovita, vegetable oil and and pando yam wholesale etc. How do I contact you?
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 2:15pm On Mar 07
Jagznation:

What's your location can you distribute biscuit?

Of course, which company and what products (product name)?
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 2:17pm On Mar 07
Elidrisy20:
Poultry farm

The warehouse itself is 330 square feet.

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 2:19pm On Mar 07
mayorchimex:
You can start producing this stone tiles

This is cool, give me more insights about it.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by gaby(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07
Elohorp:

Can you give me a breakdown of what it takes,my fear is not been around to monitor it,I don't want managers to live big on my money

Be careful.

I repeat, be careful.

Do not set yourself up for a wreck.

Be careful.

Do not contact anyone here for any sort of business advice or dealings.

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Elidrisy20: 2:24pm On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

The warehouse itself is 330 square feet.
that good for poultry farm
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Love800(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07
What do u mean by chips?
Jagznation:
Go either go into nylon ,sachet water or chips production, you can also go into bitters (alomo, odogwu) production
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 2:27pm On Mar 07
slimdel91:
Apply for key distributor for any FMCG products from brand like Nestlé, viju, cocoa cola & any popular brand you may think of which products are known already. Have it in mind that your target market is Lagos although they might give you areas to cover, but diversion is allowed as a smart distributor. Hire someone with experience in sales, focus on major market e.g Lagos Island market etc. Put in place proper accounting $ auditing. As a business man, hoard fast selling goods and selling with more profit during peak period. You must pay attention to figures, 50,100, 150 naira added to your goods can give you millions if you know figures. Incentives from these companies nko? FYI cocoa cola do pay my company up to 7- 10M monthly rebate excluding operational expenses oooo.

So invest in distributorship business although getting the distributorship no be Beans but if you get right connect and give these brand results, trust me it pays.

Suggestions from someone in the field of sales

Thanks brother, drop contacts let me give you a call.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Love800(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07
What do u mean by fast foods?
FoodInvestment:

Foodstuffs Trading & Food Restaurant/Fast Foods.

Safe, Secured, Honest and Profitable Business.

People MUST Eat Food Everyday!

Contact me for details.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Daxray07(m): 2:28pm On Mar 07
If anybody come to ask if it's for rent as them what they intend to do inside. From there you can be gathering ideas cos those ppl might be seeing opportunities that you can't see.
Moneyboyz:

A lot of people have been coming to ask if it's for rent. Nigeria just tire me I may consider that too.

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 2:29pm On Mar 07
Elidrisy20:
that good for poultry farm

You mean the kind of chicken farming where I slaughter them as soon as they reach a specific kikogram freeze and sell them?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" / Eurobond / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.