Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? (28049 Views)

Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. / Shib Made A Warehouse Worker A Millionaire As Doge And Fil Are Dropping / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by kingreign(m): 10:27pm On Feb 29
Moneyboyz:

I'm very far from those resources.

What local govt & state are you located in Nigeria?

Let us know so we'd advise you better.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 10:28pm On Feb 29
kingreign:

What local govt & state are you located in Nigeria?

Let us know so we'd advise you better.

Sango ota Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by kingreign(m): 10:30pm On Feb 29
Moneyboyz:

Sango ota Ogun state.

Tomorrow, I'd respond to your question.

I'd research better tonight.
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 10:30pm On Feb 29
kingreign:

Tomorrow, I'd respond to your question.

I'd research better tonight.
Cheers!

Alright thanks brother.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Artscollection: 10:55pm On Feb 29
Logistic/ storage. Leave manufacturing for now, the economic situation of that country will likely frustrate you. Buy two or 3 delivery trucks n partition the space properly. Thank me later. With the truck you can be delivering for your customers as well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Correctbro1: 9:38am On Mar 01
Moneyboyz:

Sango ota Ogun state.

Boss good morning. I am at Sango otta too should you need hands in your business or dealings. I'm currently looking for a job and can be available.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 10:05am On Mar 06
Seun abeg help me push this to front page, I need more suggestions abeg.
Time is running late.

I've been thinking about cassava processing plant, I'm not sure how lucrative it would be.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by irisher: 5:52pm On Mar 06
kingreign:

Although you didn't state the location of your property, I'd suggest you go into rice milling. Get rice from any large farm close to you, get machines, hire people, dehusk these rice, parboil them, bag them and start selling.

You can also set up a palm oil processing mill too.

To setup a Rice Mills Factory will cost him a lot of fortune, and he's not in a right site for that business. Beside the warehouse is way too small for the machines involved!
Rice Mill Industry is only meant for very wealthy individuals that can be able to sink about $5 million dollars or more in an investment and let it grow slowly without panicking, because it requires some numbers of hectares of lands, and the Industry has to be planting its own Rice with the aids of an Industrial modern agricultural tools and machines.
More workers will be employed, build or rent apartments for company workers close to the Industry, create awareness and market your products. Never forget the competitions, and majority of the masses still prefer foreign Rice over the local Rice, so you've to fund more fortune in your Industry to make it reach the standard of that of the foreign Rice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by slimdel91: 2:02am On Mar 07
Apply for key distributor for any FMCG products from brand like Nestlé, viju, cocoa cola & any popular brand you may think of which products are known already. Have it in mind that your target market is Lagos although they might give you areas to cover, but diversion is allowed as a smart distributor. Hire someone with experience in sales, focus on major market e.g Lagos Island market etc. Put in place proper accounting $ auditing. As a business man, hoard fast selling goods and selling with more profit during peak period. You must pay attention to figures, 50,100, 150 naira added to your goods can give you millions if you know figures. Incentives from these companies nko? FYI cocoa cola do pay my company up to 7- 10M monthly rebate excluding operational expenses oooo.

So invest in distributorship business although getting the distributorship no be Beans but if you get right connect and give these brand results, trust me it pays.

Suggestions from someone in the field of sales

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 8:34am On Mar 07
slimdel91:
Apply for key distributor for any FMCG products from brand like Nestlé, viju, cocoa cola & any popular brand you may think of which products are known already. Have it in mind that your target market is Lagos although they might give you areas to cover, but diversion is allowed as a smart distributor. Hire someone with experience in sales, focus on major market e.g Lagos Island market etc. Put in place proper accounting $ auditing. As a business man, hoard fast selling goods and selling with more profit during peak period. You must pay attention to figures, 50,100, 150 naira added to your goods can give you millions if you know figures. Incentives from these companies nko? FYI cocoa cola do pay my company up to 7- 10M monthly rebate excluding operational expenses oooo.

So invest in distributorship business although getting the distributorship no be Beans but if you get right connect and give these brand results, trust me it pays.

Suggestions from someone in the field of sales

Thanks brother, this was my intention when I built the warehouse.
To be a wholesale distributor.

There is cocacola company about 30 minutes drive from my place.

Nigerian breweries are not taking in new distributors, instead they referee me to one of their large distributors.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Nokio2: 9:21am On Mar 07
,full security for dia o
If somebody just use chalk write
NEMA for that warehouse
All that roof,door's and rod Don turn iron condemn

16 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Mom007(f): 9:22am On Mar 07
Garri processing factory.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by handsomeyinka(m): 9:22am On Mar 07
SUPERPACK:
Baby factory business
lol...
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by FFIA: 9:23am On Mar 07
KillingJoke:
Skull mining
that space is large to comfortably contain 200 teenage girls.

200 babies every 9 months isn’t a bad investment

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by DigitalJobs: 9:23am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:
Early last year I was motivated to start a beer distribution business, I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't know someone is selling just few blocks to where I acquired the land. Although the competitor was a small scale but I do not want to compete because there is also a coke/pepsi depot right next to it.

I've decided to go into manufacturing but I'm not sure what I could do. I need ideas and possible the required capital that would start it.

Please no pure water factory suggestions.

Thank you.

This is Perfect For Rice Milling Factory.

You can never regret this business no matter your location.

Rice is An Everyday Food on HIGH DEMANDS.

If You Want This Option; We Can Provide You With Professional Insights As This is Our Offline Agricultural Field of Investment.

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Lumarstone: 9:24am On Mar 07
Bet9ja shop
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:24am On Mar 07
Noodles warehousing!

Go & succeed broda but send me my 20% fes!

cool

2 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by maxkia(m): 9:24am On Mar 07
Cow Hides & skin Business. I help you import then supply your warehouse. Also have buyers contact more than 300 Market women. Ponmo is an untapped Gold mine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by wacoj(m): 9:25am On Mar 07
Does it mean you just built a warehouse without having anything in mind?
I don't understand!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by November24(f): 9:25am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:
Early last year I was motivated to start a beer distribution business, I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't know someone is selling just few blocks to where I acquired the land. Although the competitor was a small scale but I do not want to compete because there is also a coke/pepsi depot right next to it.

I've decided to go into manufacturing but I'm not sure what I could do. I need ideas and possible the required capital that would start it.

Thank you.

Fmcg.
I know a professional who can guide u
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Elumelu: 9:25am On Mar 07
Use it for poultry business
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by CaptainFM1: 9:26am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

I dont need this much space to do pure water. I spent a lot on the building for me to settle for that kind of business.

Don't limit your thought to just pure water.
Water business depends on the scale you want to do it. If you're thinking of scaling to producing dispenser waters you may need twice of that depending on the market size you are looking at.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 9:26am On Mar 07
Food processing packaging Rice get it from the north partner with farmers and distribute the market is here.

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by DigitalJobs: 9:27am On Mar 07
@MoneyBoyz, This is Perfect For Rice Milling Factory.

You can never regret this business no matter your location.

Rice is An Everyday Food on HIGH DEMANDS.

If You Want This Option; We Can Provide You With Professional Insights As This is Our Offline Agricultural Field of Investment.

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Wallade(m): 9:27am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.

Your best option for the short term is to do a lease agreement for 2 - 3 years with interested users.

Use the 3 years to plan a viable business considering the business environment, funds available, capital outlay requirement and potential returns on investment over time.

Thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by richard870(m): 9:27am On Mar 07
azpekuliar:
Why not pure water factory? cheesy
Just rent it out and enjoy making money with zero recurrent expenditure!
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Kionrae: 9:27am On Mar 07
wacoj:
Does it mean you just built a warehouse without having anything in mind?
I don't understand!
didn't you read his post where he said he intended to use it for brewery distribution

4 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by AshipaEk0: 9:28am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:
I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't know someone is selling just few blocks to where I acquired the land.

I've decided to go into manufacturing but I'm not sure what I could do.

I need ideas and possible the required capital that would start it.

With due respect, you are a comedian.

6 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by KingMack(m): 9:28am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.

You can turn that place to a rice mill
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by kingreign(m): 9:28am On Mar 07
irisher:

To setup a Rice Mills Factory will cost him a lot of fortune, and he's not in a right site for that business. Beside the warehouse is way too small for the machines involved!
Rice Mill Industry is only meant for very wealthy individuals that can be able to sink about $5 million dollars or more in an investment and let it grow slowly without
panicking, because it requires some numbers of hectares of lands, and the Industry has to be planting its own Rice with the aids of an Industrial modern agricultural tools and machines.
More workers will be employed, build or rent apartments for company workers close to the Industry, create awareness and market your products. Never forget the competitions, and majority of the masses still prefer foreign Rice over the local Rice, so you've to fund more fortune in your Industry to make it reach the standard of that of the foreign Rice.

You're very wrong.

I know quite a number of Nigerians who are into Rice milling and storage in Abuja. It's not a business that's opened exclusively for the super rich people. If you can get even used machines you can start, if you can get Nigerian assembled, you're good. Even brand new Chinese and Indian made Millers are available if he takes his time to search

12 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Pastorjohn2: 9:28am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:
Seun abeg help me push this to front page, I need more suggestions abeg.
Time is running late.

I've been thinking about cassava processing plant, I'm not sure how lucrative it would be.
I have no knowledge in business but i believe at this stage it's common sense to avoid anything based on manufacturing with how fuel rate is unless you can afford to go solar then you'd incure some profits but you would buy fuels for transporting your goods. Your best bet is either you rate it out or find a larger company to use your warehouse as a distributing center.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eurobond / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture / Should I Sell A Property And Go Into Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.