Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? (28052 Views)

Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. / Shib Made A Warehouse Worker A Millionaire As Doge And Fil Are Dropping / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by saintruky(m): 9:29am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

There are lots of cold room around here.
Which is blasting?

Baba if you continue to consider people, las las you might just end up renting out the warehouse. Are you afraid of competition?

7 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by rexchazy(m): 9:29am On Mar 07
POP cement production I can help you set it up with fabricated machines

6 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by casualobserver: 9:29am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:
Early last year I was motivated to start a beer distribution business, I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't know someone is selling just few blocks to where I acquired the land. Although the competitor was a small scale but I do not want to compete because there is also a coke/pepsi depot right next to it.

I've decided to go into manufacturing but I'm not sure what I could do. I need ideas and possible the required capital that would start it.

Please no pure water factory suggestions.

Thank you.

How do you manage to amass the funds to build a warehouse to start a drinks business without even the business sense to scope the terrain? And now you are asking people what to do? Which begs the question if you have any business sense. how did you get the money? Seems to me your funds are illegitimate.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Adexvivacity(m): 9:30am On Mar 07
Its very easy to spot those who are trying hard to scam the money guy. It will never be well with fraudsters. You will see them saying contact me 😂🤣🤣🤣 broke nigga dey tell rich guy to contact him. put your idea here or u get away.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by humilitypays(m): 9:30am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:
Early last year I was motivated to start a beer distribution business, I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't know someone is selling just few blocks to where I acquired the land. Although the competitor was a small scale but I do not want to compete because there is also a coke/pepsi depot right next to it.

I've decided to go into manufacturing but I'm not sure what I could do. I need ideas and possible the required capital that would start it.

Thank you.
Manufacturing is not something you just wake up and start because you have a warehouse space.

It's a very serious business.

Before you can start manufacturing or production plant, you must first do a thorough feasibility study and market research.

You also need to check the machines and equipment required for the production and their power requirements in terms of electricity, and then you consider source of electricity and how constant is light in the area?

Proximity to your target market after production.

You need a marketing team to promote and get suppliers on board.

Then consider the transportation of your finished products to your distributors and target market.

Then you move to raw materials; where and how do you source the raw materials needed for the production, are they close to your plant and affordable?

What about manpower to operate your manufacturing plant?

Think it through, that warehouse will be better leased out

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Maxxim: 9:31am On Mar 07
Plastic recycling of you have the means

2 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by DigitalJobs: 9:32am On Mar 07
@MoneyBoyz, This is Perfect For A Rice Milling Factory.

You can never regret this business no matter your location.

Rice is An Everyday Food on High Demand.
And The Best Part is That: "Profiting is Very High".

Unlike Many Other Manufacturing Business; For Rice Production; Your Location is Not A Barrier.

You can Travel Down To Cross River State To Learn The Ropes of Handling This Business if You Want From Our Rice Mill.

There Are Also Surplus of Paddy Rice To Buy From This Region.

If You Want This Option, We can provide you with Professional Insights As This is Our Offline Agricultural Field of Investment.

Major Machines Needed:

Rice Milling Machine,
Destoner,
Polisher.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by hunee: 9:32am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz, too many ideas I can suggest you. But first feasibility study has to be done in that environment. So far so good, everyone has spoken well, but I don't think any of those businesses will thrive there.
What part of sango Otta is this place. Remember there is also the issue of road network in Ogun State , so do not consider a logistics business, however Ogun State is a business hub for manufacturers especially Sango axis and Sagamu because of it's closeness to Agbara and South west on the other end.
Why not consider leasing that place out to one of these big companies around there. All you need do is inform the rental guys. You own the building, just do a long term lease , sign an agreement and relax . Every 5 years, your alert is sure.

Lastly, Ogun State has a very good business fortune, but doing business in Ogun State is not easy. There are alot of limitations.

Goodmorning

3 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by GerogeI(m): 9:32am On Mar 07
That space can take two plastic product production line. There are many plastics to choose from depending on your capital. Ceiling panels, wall panels, recycling, pvc pipes, injection moulding,

The first two can be accomplished with 20,000 usd each, the last two cost more than your ware house.

Before thinking about manufacturing, think of affordable energy source, gas, inreliable grid power. Factories running on diesel these days make a loss.

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by mukthar2000(m): 9:33am On Mar 07
Bro, since u have all kind of drinks distributors arround u, convert ur wearhouse into event center. But still do ur reached with the location b4 u set up even center.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Domif: 9:33am On Mar 07
If you have the fund go into aluminium roofing sheets production, and thank me later

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by geunik(m): 9:33am On Mar 07
Chummynoni:
can we discuss privately please? Thats my number on signature or you send me yours on a dead tread, thanks
Your signature no dey show
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by kalemy(m): 9:34am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

There are lots of cold room around here.
Which is blasting?
Go into plastic manufacturing, though it requires a lot of capital.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by westlius(m): 9:34am On Mar 07
Nylon and plastic business
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by babz11(m): 9:34am On Mar 07
why not stick to your original plan? What are the chances of facing competition? Are you hesitant about entering the competitive market?

4 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by SalesConsultant(m): 9:34am On Mar 07
I created a unique formula for a liquid soap that that reduces cost by over 70 percent and more foamy and active compared to what is available in the market. It took over four years research and it's a game changer in soap production. We can partner and go into mass production together.

Very Nice warehouse.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by hunee: 9:35am On Mar 07
mukthar2000:
Bro, since u have all kind of drinks distributors arround u, convert ur wearhouse into event center. But still do ur reached with the location b4 u set up even center.
Event centers are not sited just anywhere. The likeness of it's thriving in that environment is slim. I think he should do a long term lease and just relax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by ppogba: 9:35am On Mar 07
You have the resources to build a warehouse.

You have the resources to go into manufacturing.

And you now come to Nairaland asking what to do. A platform populated by youths that are still being fed.

With all due respect sir, why not ask for a brain first.

Sorry sir if I sound rude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by michealidowu91(m): 9:35am On Mar 07
Do your due diligence. If you can manufacture plastic, bottle 🍼
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by tctrills: 9:36am On Mar 07
Babangidapikin:

Snack Production: Manufacture local snacks or specialty snacks, such as plantain chips, chin-chin, or popcorn.
Spice and Seasoning Packaging: Package and sell locally sourced spices and seasonings.
Furniture Production: Craft and manufacture wooden furniture items.
Natural Skincare Products: Create and sell natural skincare products using locally sourced ingredients.
Smart
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Latakia(f): 9:36am On Mar 07
Donate it for Labour Party Situation Room for monitoring election results.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by bravehost4u(m): 9:36am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.

Aluminium Roofing Sheets
Plumbing Pipes.
Most importantly do your research
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by geunik(m): 9:37am On Mar 07
You did not do market survey and analysis before investing millions. That should be the first discussion

3 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Onewazobia(m): 9:37am On Mar 07
Wast management; Plastics, sachet water wast, all polymers wast etc.
Crushing etc

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by hunee: 9:38am On Mar 07
ppogba:
You have the resources to build a warehouse.

You have the resources to go into manufacturing.

And you now come to Nairaland asking what to do. A platform populated by youths that are still being fed.

With all due respect sir, why not ask for a brain first.

Sorry sir if I sound rude.

Youths also have their own contributions. Everyone's opinion matters, be respectful and responsible.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by twilliamx(m): 9:38am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

I dont need this much space to do pure water. I spent a lot on the building for me to settle for that kind of business.
Exactly
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Light78: 9:38am On Mar 07
Kitchen and house utensils.

Plates, chairs, tables, reading tables, fans, kettles, mats, tumbler cups, plastic cups, and many more.

That business must sell.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by mukthar2000(m): 9:39am On Mar 07
hunee:

Event centers are not sited just anywhere. The likeness of it's thriving in that environment is slim. I think he should do a long term lease and just relax.

But pls don't think of going into production presently with the present Nigeria situation , instead U can lease it out for any big manufacturing company then, then sign ur agreement with them till when things balance back in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Godsonkemz(m): 9:41am On Mar 07
You don't go into a business you have no knowledge about simply because you have built a warehouse to accommodate your goods.
Having a good structure is the least of the requirements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Bahdguyishere: 9:43am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.
Hello bro
Carton production is good bro
If you need more info you can contact me

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by CorrectionFLuid: 9:43am On Mar 07
SUPERPACK:
Baby factory business

Seun if you make it such that most valued replies stay on first page as obtainable in modern online forums like reddit, Quora etc, instead of this first come first serve approach, embarrassing comments such as these will be so far away from page one, that no one will have to see it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Akabuking: 9:46am On Mar 07
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.
Nylon manufacturing would work wonders for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture / Eurobond / Should I Sell A Property And Go Into Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.